Katherine of the Amish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

"I like you touching me." she whispered. "It's so nice."

An idea sprang into my head, and I gently eased Katherine to her feet, "Come with me, I've got a little treat for you."

"Oh yes, and what might that be?" she asked suspiciously.

I walked Katherine back to the bedroom, and after turning on a small fan heater, placed a clean towel over the bed. I removed the duvet from her shoulders and guided her face down onto the towel. A bottle of massage oil was produced, and I dribbled a line of the cool liquid down the length of Katherine's body causing her to squirm. I then warmed my hands by rubbing them together, and then began working on Katherine's neck and shoulders. A deep sigh of appreciation confirmed Katherine's approval.

I studiously worked Katherine's body as I'd been taught by an old girlfriend who had once taken a course in massage. I worked the oil in, and with firm hands worked my way downwards. It gave me time to explore her smooth shapely body with both hands and eyes. I heard her breathing deepen as I approached her buttocks and thighs, and her legs opened slightly in invitation. But I teased the insides of the thighs close to that special spot, and then continued working downwards. I've always been a leg man, and I spent a long time massaging those wonderful tight thighs and buttocks. I then slowly worked down to her calves and feet, and afterwards asked her to turn over.

Katherine looked beautiful, and I took a few seconds to just look at her. Her long dark hair was spread wildly on the pillow. A pair of half closed eyes looked down at me, a little smile of appreciation on her lovely face. Below, her breasts lay almost flat against her chest belying their true size. Her long legs lay flat on the towel but parted just enough for me to catch a glimpse of her pink lips beneath the mass of curls.

I began working upwards, first the tops of her feet and then her shins before getting to her thighs. I knelt beside her, and worked the tops and sides of her thighs firmly. Her thighs were now parted further, and I could clearly see through the curls and to where her clitoris sat proudly between her full lips. I managed to restrain myself from touching her there, for I wanted this to be about affection and not just sex. I slid past that special place to her flat stomach and got a chuckle as I explored her belly button. I worked slowly upwards and made her nipples hard and erect, but I left them too and moved to her neck and shoulders.

Katherine's hands were soon caressing me, and I felt her hand reach around my neck to pull my lips to hers. I slapped her hand away playfully and told her to behave herself, and she pulled a sad face in response. I then went to the head of the bed and lifted Katherine's head onto my lap. For the next few minutes, I gently massaged Katherine's sleepy face.

"So how do you like being touched now?" I asked.

"I suppose I could get to like it." she whispered.

For her insult, I took Katherine's nose between my thumb and forefinger and gave it a friendly squeeze. Her response was instantaneous, with surprising speed and strength rolled me onto my back and leaned over me. She took my face in her hands and began to kiss me, little pecks on the cheeks and forehead accompanied with tongue searching adventures on the mouth. We held each other tightly, and I contemplated how good life was going to be with this sensual young woman.

For the next month, Katherine spent time exploring her new world. There were things that she found difficult to accept, the frightening groups of young men who like to intimidate the night, the policemen who carried guns on their hips. The lustful glances of men who eyed her natural beauty also made her feel uncomfortable. But amongst all those things, she enjoyed the freedom to do what she wanted, like the wearing of tight jeans would never have been allowed back on the Amish farm. She marvelled at her first visit to a movie theatre, and screamed wildly on her first rollercoaster ride at an amusement park. But the best thing of all was the intimate relationship with her Andy. She loved to hold his hand as they walked in public, and to touch and hold him in the privacy of their home.

In bed, Katherine couldn't get enough of her lover, for sex was the best thing in the whole world. She liked to tease Andy by wearing nice underwear, or maybe one of his shirts that just covered that private part. But the teasing always came at a price, a large dollop of frisky love making. She was a fast learner, and soon became an accomplished lover. She loved to make her man cum, and watch the look of ecstasy as he ejaculated in whatever position he was captured in. They made love in the bath, and on the dining table, and on backseat of the car at the beach. Early in the piece, she found an adult movie amongst a pile of Andy's DVD collection, and forced him to play it. The content shocked her at first, but then turned to arousal. The excitement of watching of people doing such sordid things to each other resulted in a sexual romp of some magnitude, plus her first real lesson in the art of performing oral sex.

A month after Katherine's arrival, I graduated with good marks, and was offered a position with a prestigious engineering company. This was the end of the honeymoon, for now I was going to be away from home for ten hours a day, and what would Katherine do? Katherine loved children and solved the problem by volunteering her services as a teacher's aid at a local school. She very quickly endeared herself to the children, and was soon in demand by all the teachers. The months then slipped quickly past us, and we decided to make our relationship official. After purchasing a simple diamond ring, I knelt nervously before Katherine and proposed in a shaky voice, and got a tearful but affirmative response.

My parents were of course over the moon, my mother quickly prattling on about becoming a grandmother. A week before the wedding, an excited mum and dad picked us up so that they could show us their wedding present, which turned out to be a nice three bedroom house in a good part of town. Both Katherine and I were overcome by their generosity, but my mother countered by again requesting grandchildren. Katherine placed her arm through my mother's and informed her that her request was very much on the card, which was news to me. Our wedding was only marred by the non attendance of Katherine's family, which was not a surprise but still a disappointment to us both.

Fourteen months after our wedding, Katherine gave birth to a beautiful baby boy whom we named Jacob after Katherine's grandfather. Katherine just loved being a mother, and little Jacob was spoilt rotten. But she didn't forget me, and I still got a whole lot of loving too. I'll always remember Jacob's toddling years when he would fly into my arms when I arrived home from work, and how Katherine would join in and hug us both.

It was when Jacob was about two years old that we received an e-mail from Aunt Mary, she and Uncle Tom still ran the old store back in Katherine's old home town. An older Amish woman with a striking resemblance to Katherine had entered the store on several occasions, and Aunt Mary came to the conclusion that it was probably Katherine's mother. My good old aunt placed a photo of Katherine in her wedding dress on the counter, and waited for the old woman's reaction. It was instantaneous, and tears welled up on her face as the photo was lifted from the counter. Then Aunt Mary informed her that she was now had a grandson, and that she should keep the photo. The old lady thanked her as she quickly hid the photo, and then asked my aunt to pass on her love. The next visit was rewarded with another photo, this time with the three of us.

These events unsettled Katherine, and for the first time I saw her a little sad and depressed, which hurt me deeply. My answer was to invite ourselves to drive down and stay a few days with my aunt and uncle whom we hadn't seen since the wedding. A week later, we were made very welcome by them, and were soon feasting on one of my Aunt Mary's famous roast dinners.

All we could do now was sit, wait and hope that Katherine's mother would come into town and into the store. We programmed my cell phone number into the store phone's auto dialler, so that at the push of a button we would know of her arrival. We waited five long days before Katherine got her wish.

We were upstairs when my cell phone went early one morning, Katherine quickly took hold of Jacob and went downstairs into the store, I just followed on behind. Katherine recognised her mother immediately; she walked slowly up behind her and took a deep breath.

"Hello mother, would you like to meet your grandson."

Her mother turned quickly around and cast her eyes upon her daughter for the first time in years. She stood stunned and wide eyed as Katherine stepped close and kissed her mother on the cheek, and I watched as the tears flowed. Jacob sat placidly in his mothers arms bewildered by the whole thing. He smiled as the strange woman kissed him on the cheek and ran her hand through his mop of thick hair. Eventually, Katherine turned to me.

"Mother, this is my husband Andy." she said.

I felt Katherine's mother's eyes bore into me, and I sensed resentment for taking her daughter away from her.

Katherine too realised the tension and took her mother's hand, "He is a wonderful man, and I love him dearly. Please judge him as I do."

But for the moment, I think Katherine's wishes fell on deaf ears. For the next few minutes, Katherine and her mother chatted excitedly as we all looked on, Jacob prised himself from his mother's arms and into the freedom of the store. There were too many things for a young boy to look at, and listening to two prattling women wasn't particularly high on his agenda. The whole situation changed in an instant when the door of the store opened, and a large strangely dressed man entered. The white beard and the hat suggested he was of the Amish.

Katherine lifted her head confidently in his direction, "Hello father."

His hard eyes took in the room, my uncle and aunt, me, Katherine and her mother. His eyes only softened for an instant when his eyes fell upon Jacob who had run back to clutch his mother's leg.

He then turned to Katherine, "I don't know you anymore."

He then glanced over at his wife.

"Come, it is time for us to go." he said forcefully before turning and walking from the store.

Katherine's mother reluctantly followed her husband through the door, and their daughter followed. Katherine's parent's immediate escape was thwarted, for she was recognised and surrounded by other Amish the moment she walked outside. Katherine's father scowled from the driver's seat of the large buggy, for he stood little chance of breaking up the excited reunion. I picked up Jacob and walked to the large horse tethered to the buggy on which Katherine's father sat. As Jacob patted the horse, I turned and looked up at him.

"I apologise for taking Katherine away from you, but we love each other dearly. I'd like you to know that she is well cared for and is very happy."

He said nothing.

"This is your grandson; he is called Jacob after his great grandfather. I hear that he has many of his grandfather's traits." I continued.

"He's a fine looking boy." Katherine's father solemnly replied.

"He's from good stock."

"Yes he is."

"It would be nice if Katherine could keep in contact, she misses her family." I suggested.

"We miss her too. Let me think on it." he replied after a few seconds.

Katherine joined me and looked up at her father, he eventually smiled, "It's good to see you again Katherine, and to meet my grandson. Maybe you should visit us sometime."

Her eyes lit up, and a large smile appeared, "Yes, we will. We'd like that very much."

Later that night as Katherine lay in our bed, I could sense her restlessness. I turned and eased her into my arms, and held her tight.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes, just thinking about today, it turned out better than I hoped."

"No regrets then?"

She leaned over and gave me a kiss, "Not a one. I've never regretted running away with you for one second."

"Guess I'm kind of stuck with you then."

Katherine sniggered, "I'll go if you want, but think about all the sex you'd miss out on. You wouldn't like that. "

True, I thought to myself.

Katherine leaned into me, "Do you think it's about time we thought about a little sister for Jacob? We don't want too much of an age gap."

"I dunno." I lied.

"Wouldn't be nice if he was conceived here, right at the place where we first met and eloped from?"

"Maybe we could do it next time we visit here." I muttered.

"Or, maybe we could do it right now." Katherine suggested.

"I dunno, don't know whether I'm in the mood, too tired I think."

Katherine giggled.

"OH ANDY, YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR." she whispered while sliding astride me.

I now had a fine pair of breasts hanging in my face, and a freshly shaved pair of pussy lips sliding up and down my flaccid cock. I tried valiantly to deny my beautiful wife of my erection, but it was a battle that we both knew I would lose. I could feel her arousal, her warm wet lips surrounding my hardening shaft. Slowly but surely, I rose to the occasion; and then with a little manoeuvring, Katherine slid slowly down upon my shaft.

"Gotcha." she whispered triumphantly in my ear.

"I protest." I replied. "This is rape."

"I don't care." was her reply as she began to ride me, and dropped an erect nipple in my mouth to shut me up.

Our love making turned intense and passionate, and when I tasted tears running down her cheeks, I kissed them gently dry. I caressed her fine body, my hands stroking her wide spread thighs and her narrow waist. Katherine refused to change positions, and her tight warm pussy rode me to another exquisite orgasm. She then rolled off me and onto her back, then raised her knees to her chest so that my seed ran deep inside her. I cuddled into her, and kissed her on the cheek, and she pulled me in tight.

For the next few minutes I thought back to that day all those years back when I asked Katherine to leave with me. I had no intention of asking that question, but the idea of her not being part of my life was too much to bear. But I could never have imagined how much happiness my naive and hopeful proposal was going to bring me, a lovely wife and companion, an exquisite lover, and a dutiful mother.

"When was the last time I told you how much I love you?" I asked in an emotional moment.

"Not once after sex." she suggested. "You normally use that line when you're trying to get a leg over. But I don't mind, you can tell me that anytime you like."

I just smiled in the darkness, for my Katherine knew my lustful traits too well.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers