Katherine's Choice Ch. 01

Story Info
An A-List Celebrity gets seduced by a Pornstar.
5k words
4.3
26.3k
21
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
76 Followers

Mainstream celebrity character suggested by another Literotica member.

Main characters: Katherine Heigl, Jessy Dubai

*****

"Ms. Heigl! Over here!" the photographer said. Katherine turned and posed for the photographer.

Katherine was in Las Vegas, promoting her latest TV show. She was on the red carpet with her cast mates and was heading into the Hard Rock Cafe for a reception. As she entered the building, Katherine noticed that it was rather busy for a Thursday night. She turned to one of her cast mates.

"Wow! This place is crazy tonight! I wonder what's going on!" Katherine asked.

"I think there's a porn convention on the other side of the building!" her cast mate replied.

"Really? A porn convention? Wow!" Katherine exclaimed. "But I thought the porn industry was based in LA!"

"It is but every year, in January, the studios converge to Vegas!" her cast mate replied.

"And how do you know this?" Katherine asked.

Her cast mate pointed to a sign outside the largest hall in the building. It read "Welcome to the Annual AEE / AVN Porn Convention! Must be 18 and over to attend!"

"Oh! I see!" Katherine said as both she and her cast mate giggled.

Katherine peeked in but she couldn't really see anything. There were a set of double doors and unfortunately for her, the second set of doors weren't open. However, Katherine did hear a lot of noise coming from inside the hall.

"We should check it out later!" her cast mate said.

"I don't know!" Katherine replied.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" her cast mate added.

"You know that there will be people taking pictures inside there! What if our picture is taken and posted? I could see the headlines now! 'Katherine Heigl and friend are seen at porn show!'" Katherine said as she motioned her hands in the air that indicate a banner. "The tabloids are going to have a field day!"

"So what! Just say that we were lost and wondered into the wrong hall! That's all!" her cast mate replied.

Katherine laughed.

"Come on! Let's go! I'm starving!" Katherine said as she and her cast mate headed to their reception hall.

After dinner, Katherine wanted to stretch her legs and get some fresh air. She excused herself from the table, grabbed her purse and made her way to the door. She opened the door and went into the hallway. Katherine closed the door behind her. Katherine made her way down the hallway and towards the front door of the building.

As she turned the corner, Katherine saw that there were a crowd of people milling outside the porn convention hall. She tried to avoid eye contact and was successful. Katherine made it past the crowd and headed for the exit. Once outside, she breathe a sigh of relief. Katherine let the cool desert air flow around her body as she closed her eyes.

"Hey!" a voice to Katherine's right said. "Aren't you ...?"

Katherine turned her head and saw a beautifully dressed woman, smoking a cigarette.

"Yay! You are!" the woman continued saying. "Would you like a smoke?"

"No, thank you." Katherine said.

"Love you in your latest movie." the woman expressed.

"Thanks but it wasn't that good." Katherine replied.

The woman discarded her cigarette butt and approached Katherine.

"I'm Jessy. Jessy Dubai. Pornstar." the woman said as she extended her hand.

"Pleasure meeting you." Katherine said as she grasped Jessy's hand and shook it. "So, how's the convention going?"

"It's going well! Very busy taking pictures and signing autographs. And it's only day one!" Jessy replied. "It must be the same with you mainstream stars as well."

"Pretty much." Katherine said. "How many days is the convention?"

"Well. Let's see. Thursday evening to Sunday afternoon." Jessy explained. "But for me, Thursday and Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday mornings. Then, it's home to LA! Yay!"

Jessy took out another smoke from her purse and lit it. She took a deep drag.

"You sure you don't want one? It looked like you needed one when you came out." Jessy said as she blew the smoke into the desert sky.

"Naw! I'm good. Thanks anyways." Katherine replied. "Listen. It was a pleasure meeting you. I've gotta get back to my little thing."

"Yeah. Nice meeting you. See you later." Jessy replied as she took another drag from her cigarette.

Katherine turned and headed back into the building. As she turned the corner, Katherine noticed that her cast mates were walking towards her.

"Hey Katherine! We heading to the bar for a drink. Wanna join us?" one of her cast mates had asked.

"Guys? I'm really beat and I need to get some sleep." Katherine replied.

"Okay. Suit yourself." another cast mate said.

"See you tomorrow at breakfast." Katherine said.

"Will do! Night Katherine!" the first cast mate replied as the cast headed for the bar.

"Night guys." Katherine replied. She made her way back to the reception hall and headed for her table.

Katherine checked the table to see if anyone had forgotten anything. It seemed that everything was taken. She headed for the studio head's table.

"Hi Katherine! Calling it a night?" the studio head asked.

"I am. Good night and I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow!" Katherine replied.

"Will do. See you tomorrow." the studio head said.

Katherine turned and headed for the door. She made her way to the elevator and pressed the up arrow button. Katherine waited for a few minutes for the elevator to reach the ground floor. The elevator door opened and she walked inside. Katherine turned and press the number 10.

As the door was closing, Katherine heard, "Hold the door, please!" Katherine stuck out her hand and held the door open. It was Jessy.

"Thanks Katherine!" Jessy said as Katherine removed her hand and let the elevator door closed.

"Oh. Hey Jessy! Sure. Not a problem!" Katherine replied. "What floor, please?"

"Number 10, please!" Jessy replied.

"Hey! Same floor as mine!" Katherine said as the elevator started up.

"What room?" Jessy asked.

Katherine opened her purse and took out her key card.

"1035. And you?" Katherine said.

"Holy shit! You're not going to believe this!" Jessy replied.

"Let me guess! 1036?" Katherine asked.

"Yup!" Jessy smiled as she replied.

Both women laughed as the elevator reached their floor. The elevator door opened and both women stepped out.

"How long will you be in town?" Jessy asked as they walked down the hallway, towards their rooms.

"Well, I was planning on heading back to LA tomorrow, after breakfast." Katherine replied.

"Why don't you stay until Sunday and we can drive back to LA together?" Jessy suggested.

"I'm not sure about that." Katherine replied.

"Well, why don't you drop by the convention before you head back to LA tomorrow. I'll be at the Trans 500 booth." Jessy said as she reached into her purse and gave Katherine a card. "Good for $10 off!"

Katherine took the card and looked at it.

"Thanks!" Katherine said. "Well, here's my room!"

"And I'm right across the hall from you!" Jessy said.

"I see that! Okay, have a great night and maybe, I'll drop by!" Katherine said.

"Thanks! And same to you!" Jessy replied.

Katherine turned and inserted her key card into the lock. The lock opened. Katherine turned the handle and opened the door. She turned her head slightly and noticed that Jessy's door was already swinging closed. Katherine turned back and entered her room.

Katherine kicked off her shoes and headed towards her bed. She laid down and closed her eyes. Katherine was so exhausted that she fell asleep in her dress.

When Katherine awoke the next morning, she finally realized that she fell asleep in her dress.

"Oh shit!" Katherine exclaimed as she jumped out of bed. "Crap!"

Katherine looked at the dress and part of it was torn.

"How the hell can I get this fixed now?" Katherine shouted as she held the dress. "What's done is done! Looks like I have to buy it now! Shit!"

Katherine slowly took off the dress and hung it up in the closet. She headed for the bathroom. Katherine took off her make-up and jumped into the shower. After the shower, Katherine quickly changed into a t-shirt and jeans and headed downstairs to the dining area. She looked around the entire restaurant but didn't see any of her cast mates. Katherine started to panic.

"Where are they?" Katherine thought to herself. "I told them I would meet them here!"

She decided to head to the front desk. When Katherine reached the front desk, she asked if any of her cast mates had checked out.

"Excuse me? Did any of these people check out yet?" Katherine asked as she showed a list to the front desk Manager.

"Yes Ms. Heigl. They all did. At 7 am this morning!" the Manager replied.

"7 am?" Katherine said with a very puzzled look on her face.

Katherine thanked the Manager and went back up to her room. She was determined to find out what happened. As Katherine approached her room, the door to Jessy's room swung opened and Jessy stepped out into the hallway.

"Hey, Katherine! Morning!" Jessy smiled as she greeted Katherine.

"Hey Jessy. Morning." Katherine replied somberly.

"What's up? You look angry and sad. At the same time!" Jessy said.

"Well, my cast mates left me!" Katherine said sternly.

"What? They left you in Vegas!" Jessy replied.

"Yup. And they didn't tell me! All they told me after the dinner last night, was to meet them for breakfast! That's what I did and the Manager at the front desk told me that they checked out at 7!" Katherine said as she started to raise her voice.

"Calm down, Katherine." Jessy said as she approached Katherine. "It's not the end of the world!"

"Also, I slept in my dress last night and I torn it! And the bloody thing is a rental!" Katherine screamed.

Jessy rubbed Katherine's arms.

"I have an idea. But I need to eat first. Have you eaten?" Jessy asked.

"Nope." Katherine replied.

"You must be hungry." Jessy added.

"I could eat." Katherine responded.

"Well, let's go and have some breakfast!" Jessy said. "And I'll introduce you to my friends!"

"Okay. That sounds good." Katherine said as she was able to crack a smile.

"That's better!" Jessy replied as she smiled as well.

Jessy put her arm around Katherine and they both headed for the elevator. On the way down, Jessy told Katherine that she was a pretty decent seamstress and that she could fix almost everything but she would have to look at the damage first. Katherine thanked her as they both exited the elevator.

As they made their way to the dining area, Jessy was greeted by a lot of her fellow Pornstars. She, in turn, introduced Katherine. A lot of them knew who Katherine was. Autographs and selfies were being given and taken. Katherine was having a blast and she didn't care if the pictures were posted to Twitter or Facebook. She remarked to herself that the porn convention was more fun than the stodgy Hollywood promotion last night.

They finally made it to the dining area where Jessy was spotted by her friends. Jessy spotted them and she and Katherine slowly made their way to the group.

"Morning guys!" Jessy said as they arrived at the table. "I would like you to meet Katherine Heigl!"

"Hi everyone!" Katherine said as she waved to the group.

The group greeted Katherine. All of them asked for autographs and selfies. Katherine was all to happy to oblige.

"Jessy? What shift do you have?" one of her friends asked.

"Night shift." Jessy said. "And you?"

"Afternoon." the friend answered back.

"Who has the morning shift?" Jessy asked.

A few of her friends piped up and raised their hands.

"Okay. We better eat." Jessy said.

The group ordered breakfast. And while they were waiting, Jessy explained to the group about Katherine's dilemma. A few of the others knew how to sew as well and offered to help. Katherine was very appreciative for the assistance.

After breakfast, Jessy suggested to Katherine that they head to Katherine's room to collect her dress. Katherine agreed. The other Pornstars that had the day shift assignment said their good-byes and made their way to the convention hall.

"Let me see the dress first. If I can't fix, I call you guys!" Jessy said to other Pornstars that could sew.

The others that remained, agreed. They got up. Some wanted to go shopping while others headed towards the elevators.

Jessy and Katherine joined the group heading for the elevator. As they waited for the elevator, Jessy reassured Katherine that her rental dress will be fixed. The others agreed. Katherine thanked them again. By the time the elevator reached the tenth floor, only Jessy and Katherine were left. As they exited the elevator, Jessy mentioned to Katherine to bring the dress over as soon as she can. Katherine agreed.

"Okay. I'm going to set up the machine. And I'm going to leave the door open." Jessy said as she inserted her key card into the lock. The lock opened and Jessy turned the handle.

"Will do!" Katherine replied as she did the same. "See you in a bit!"

Katherine entered her hotel room and closed the door behind her. She picked up her cell phone and called one of her cast mates. Katherine let the phone ring a couple of times but no one picked up.

"That's strange!" Katherine thought as she looked at her phone. "I'll try in a bit!"

She put down her phone and headed for the washroom. Katherine washed up a bit. She headed back into the room when her phone rang. Katherine picked it up and saw that it was the cast mate that she called earlier.

"Hey! Where are you guys?" Katherine asked.

"We decided to drive back to LA, instead of flying." her cast mate replied.

"Thanks for waking me up! You guys left me here!" Katherine's voice started to raise.

"Sorry Katherine! It was the studio head's decision!" her cast mate said.

"What a fucking prick!" Katherine shouted. "I knew that he was that slimy! What a shithead!"

"What are you going to do?" her cast mate asked.

"You'll see! When I get back to LA!" Katherine shouted again.

"Okay. Take it easy and we'll see you back in LA!" her cast mate said. She then hung up.

By this time, Katherine was fuming. She can't believe she was used to promote some fucking show. And now, she's stranded in Vegas.

"Fuck!" Katherine thought. "This is the last time I work for that son-of-a-bitch!"

"Calm down, Katherine." Katherine told herself. "I need to fix the dress first!"

Katherine grabbed the dress, opened the door and walked across the hallway. She peeked into Jessy's room.

"Come on in!" Jessy exclaimed. "Welcome to my humble abode! For the next 3 days!"

"Thanks." Katherine said as she closed the hotel room door.

"Is everything okay? I could hear you shouting." Jessy said.

"Everything is not okay." Katherine replied.

"What happened?" Jessy asked.

"Well, that studio head that got us out here, used me to promote his fucking show! And left me here!" Katherine said as her voice started to rise again.

"Sorry to hear that." Jessy said. She got up and opened the bar fridge. Jessy grabbed a bottle of water and gave it to Katherine.

"Thanks!" Katherine said as she took the water.

"Here! Let me see the dress!" Jessy said. Katherine gave the dress to Jessy.

Katherine handed the dress to Jessy. Jessy held it up.

"Hmmm." Jessy said as she looked closely at the damage.

"Can you fix it? Or do I have to buy it?" Katherine asked with a concerned look on her face.

"I think I can fix. However, it might not look as good as before. Fortunately, it's on the back of the dress and right at the bottom." Jessy said as she showed Katherine. "They might just miss it. Want to give it a shot?"

"Absolutely! What do I owe you?" Katherine asked.

"Have you been to a porn convention before?" Jessy asked.

"No. I have not." Katherine said with a look of trepidation on her face.

"You are going to accompany me, as my assistant, at the convention and my date for the awards show!" Jessy said.

"I don't know. I have a reputation to uphold. And my family." Katherine said, hesitantly.

"I'll tell you what. You'll be wearing a masquerade mask to shield your identity." Jessy replied.

"How will I know you'll be able to fix the damage properly?" Katherine asked.

"Okay. I'll tell you what. I'll fix it and I will show it to my friends. If they think it's a decent enough of a repair job, you will accompany me tonight. When you return it tomorrow and if the store says nothing, you will accompany me to the awards show and the remainder of the convention. Deal?" Jessy asked.

"I guess so." Katherine said, reluctantly.

"Then, we have a deal. Let's shake on it!" Jessy said as she extended her hand.

Katherine grasped it and shook.

"Okay. Let me get to work. Besides, how much does the dress cost anyways?" Jessy asked.

"About five grand." Katherine replied.

"Five grand? For this? Holy crap! And I fuck and suck for a living! Sheesh!" Jessy said. She started laughing.

Katherine smiled.

"You can stay if you wish. And watch. But no touching. And no questions." Jessy said. "I need my concentration!"

"Okay. Thanks for your help." Katherine replied.

With that, Jessy went to work, trying to repair Katherine's rental dress. She carefully removed the stitching to the damaged area, one by one. When that was done, it was already lunch time. Both women ordered from the room service menu.

As they ate lunch, the two women discussed their lives and how each became who they are today. Katherine was really fascinated how Jessy chose the lifestyle and business of being a Pornstar. They quickly became friends.

After lunch, Jessy went back to work, repairing Katherine's dress. This time, however, their conversation continued. The two women spoke about their childhood and families. Jessy even showed Katherine what she was planning on doing about the repair. By about three in the afternoon, the repair was completed.

"Looks pretty good!" Jessy said as she held the dress up. "What do you think?"

"I think it looks great! I just hope the store buys it!" Katherine replied.

"I hope so, too!" Jessy added. "I'll just have to iron it out a bit and we're done!"

"That's wonderful!" Katherine said.

"Let me get some other opinions on our handiwork!" Jessy said. She got up and headed to her nightstand. Jessy picked up the phone and called some of her friends. She told them that the repair was done and for them to come up to the room and give their opinion. She then hung up the phone.

"They'll be up in an hour or so!" Jessy said.

"Cool!" Katherine replied.

"Do me a favour? Please set up the iron for me? Thanks!" Jessy asked.

"Sure." Katherine replied as she made her way to the small alcove by the door. Katherine folded down the small iron board and turned on the iron.

"Medium heat okay?" Katherine asked.

"What does the label say?" Jessy asked.

"Umm. I'm not sure." Katherine replied.

"Look for the iron. Did you find it?" Jessy asked.

"I did." Katherine replied.

"Good! How many dots? In the iron." Jessy asked.

"One!" Katherine replied.

"That means low heat." Jessy added.

"Gotcha!" Katherine said. She set the iron on the its lowest setting. "Cool! I learnt something new!"

"Good!" Jessy said as she laughed. Katherine started to laugh as well.

"Do you know how to iron?" Jessy asked.

"No. Not really." Katherine said.

"Well, to me, when someone says 'not really' , it means that they have some knowledge. So, yes or no?" Jessy asked.

"I don't." Katherine admitted.

"Do you want to learn how to iron?" Jessy asked.

"Sure! Why not." Katherine replied.

"Good! But we are not going to use your dress as the test sample. Five thousand dollars is a lot of money! Instead, we going to use something else." Jessy said.

"Good idea!" Katherine replied as she smiled.

Jessy lifted her suitcase onto the bed and she opened it. Katherine looked inside and immediately, her eyes opened up really wide.

grover10
grover10
76 Followers
12