Katherine's Voyage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheHatta
TheHatta
10 Followers

Kat smiled then climbed in, they both closed in on her trapping her between them.

Kat now sat in between these two old perverts, and from the looks on their faces you could be certain that they did not plan on keeping their hands to themselves.

Paul walked out and greeted them and asked if there was room for one more in the tub, the two old men didn't mind at all.

As they sat there chatting Kat interrupted the conversation, Paul noticed she was giggling and wiggling around.

The two old men chuckled along with her.

Paul looked over at Kat then at the two old men he thought he would test Kat to se how she would react.

"Don't you guys think Kat looks a little uncomfortable in that bikini top?"

The two old men looked at each other then nodded in unison.

"Kat why don't you take your top off and get comfortable darling?"

Kat nodded agreeably as she removed her bikini top, sending both men into a frenzy, the second Kat's tits were out on display, the two old men's eyes moved in on them like wolves stalking prey.

"Great aren't they?" Paul said.

The two old men were speechless.

"It would be such a shame if you didn't get to feel them" said Paul.

The two old men didn't need any further encouragement.

They each took hold of one of Kat's tits and started rubbing it and squeezing her nipples, they both bent down and began sucking on Kat's tits as she sat there and giggled.

Paul looked at Kat and asked her if she liked how these two old guys were sucking on her tits.

Kat nodded and moaned mhm as she looked down at the two baldheads moving up down and around as they sucked on her tits.

Paul looked at the two old men and told them to make the bitch work on their cocks under water while they sucked on her tits.

Paul reached over the edge of the tub and turned the bubbles and jets off so that he could see what his wife was doing under the water.

The two old men moved Kat's hands under the water and guided them to their cocks waiting for her to service them.

Kat's fingers wrapped around the two wrinkled old cocks under the water; she began to jerk them off slowly as they continued to work on her tits.

One of the men left her tit to kiss her; he forced his tongue into her mouth and passionately kissed her as she jerked his cock off and his friend sucked her tits.

Kat returned the old mans kiss and moaned into his mouth as his friend mauled her tits.

The old guy doing the kissing whispered to Kat "you wanna suck my cock?"

Kat said nothing; with her eyes closed she continued to moan as the other old guy carried on sucking and playing with her tits.

The old man got up and put his cock against Kat's lips, she opened her eyes then slowly parted her lips taking the old dick in her mouth and started sucking it.

While his friend was getting his cock sucked the other old guy decided he too wanted his cock in this sluts mouth, he stood up and got his cock in his hand and began rubbing it on Kat's cheek slowly up and down.

Finally Kat began switching between their cocks, slowly alternating between one then the other, she sucked those cocks expertly.

Both the old guys were close to cumming judging by the noises they were making and with the skill Kat's mouth was working them.

The old guys finally took turns fucking her face until they ready to cum; the first old man snarled at her "Take My Cum You Slut" as he jerked his cock off in Kat's face.

He blew his load all over her face before his buddy pushed him out of the way and followed suit.

The second old man grabbed Kat by the hair and pulled her face closer as he jerked off and rubbed the head of his cock against her cheek.

"Eat my load whore!" he scolded her as his cock began to spew his load all over Kat's face.

Paul told her to scoop the cum off her face and eat it, Kat's sexy manicured fingers darted up to her face and began scooping and depositing the old men's cum into her mouth before swallowing it.

The old man got a few more courtesy sucks to get his cock clean of its last drops of cum before both men rubbed their cocks in Kat's face and then back down in the tub.

Paul looked at Kat who was licking her lips with a smile "right bitch its time to get back to our room, you have had enough cock for one night".

Paul thanked the old guys for their company.

He put a towel around Kat as she climbed out of the tub, Paul asked that the two old men keep tonight's events to themselves, they all agreed to this then said their goodbye's as Paul lead Kat back to the room.

When they were room Paul was so excited by what he had just seen he just had to use Kat's mouth the way the two old guys had just done.

Paul undid his pants and ordered Kat to suck his cock too.

Paul sat on the edge of the bed while Kat kneeled between his legs and sucked on his cock, she had not done this for him very often, and there were a few things he wished to try, firstly he really wanted to fuck her face like the two old men had.

Paul took hold of Kat's hair on both sides of her head and slowly began pumping her head up and down on his cock in a rhythm that suited him, he could hear the gagging sounds Kat made as his cock began hitting the back of her throat, it sounded nasty and it made him hornier hearing her gag and gurgle as his cock used her face.

Paul finally got close to cumming and began fucking her face furiously, her head bounced up and down on his cock as he used her mouth.

Suddenly his cock tensed up and he began cumming in Kat's mouth, he moaned out "Swallow It Bitch" as she moved her head slowly up and down pumping his cum into her mouth.

When Paul was done using Kat's mouth he told her to go and get changed for bed.

Paul asked her to bring back the outfit she was wearing immediately once she had changed.

Kat went to the bathroom and closed the door behind her as she began undressing; Paul sat on the bed absolutely stunned at what had happened.

Paul had never in a million years thought his dreams would come true, tonight he had seen his wife handle a pair of old men's cocks like a total slut, jerking them off when told to and finally allowing them to use her mouth before dumping there cum all over her face like a common whore.

Paul was excited.

Katherine finally emerged from the bathroom wearing a pair of French knickers and a shirt; she handed Paul the outfit he had given her before the evening began.

Paul told her he wanted to go to bed as they had a big day ahead of them tomorrow and they would need the rest.

Katherine nodded her head and then climbed into bed and curled up, Paul put the outfit back in his luggage and locked it before brushing his teeth then joining Kat in bed, cuddling up to her she purred as he held her close.

It wasn't long before Kat and Paul fell asleep together.

TheHatta
TheHatta
10 Followers