Katherine's whip

Story Info
A neglected wife takes matters into her own hands.
838 words
3.84
22.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine zipped up her latex suit and rubbed her hand across her whip. It was evening, and her husband, John, was coming home. He was a good man, but had become a workaholic. After getting promoted at his law firm, he was working seemingly every day, evening, and weekend.

So Katherine was frustrated. She hadn't had sex in a month. He was too tired, or still had cases to review. Where was the time for her? She had wanted him to show passion for weeks, but he was desolate. An ovulation test had shown she was fertile today, and she felt desperate for a full family. So now she was going to take her husband by herself, bring him into her, and use his seed.

The front door opened and John came in. Katherine walked into the living room and stood to greet him. He saw her, laughed, and went to sit down with his briefcase.

"Not tonight sweetie. I'm in court tomorrow."

Katherine didn't want to reply with words. As John went to sit down, she cracked her whip with ferocity over his wrists, dropping the briefcase from his hands. John screamed in pain.

"Stop it. I'm tired."

Katherine gave him another whip across his arms and pushed him backwards. He fell by the sofa, and Katherine immediately took out a pair of handcuffs to bind his left ankle to the sofa leg. Having trapped him, she pounced.

A quick whip to the groin area made John wince, but Katherine was determined to get him ready.

"I'm fucking you. Right now, you're all mine."

"Let me go."

"When you're fucked."

She climbed over him, and a shocked John aimed his right leg to push her away. Katherine dug her left stiletto into his right thigh. Again in agony, John spluttered out a small cry.

Katherine ripped the top of his pants and underwear off, still anchoring her stiletto in his leg. She saw his penis, slightly wet, like it was calling to her. She gave it a gentle whip, and it went hard. She took her stiletto out of his thigh and kneeled by him.

John felt the beginnings of desire return. A brief flash of heartwarming love for his wife came to him. He had once deeply loved her, but had become cold as the job took from him. Their eyes met, and now the responsibilities of his work were nothing.

"Sorry. I forgot you."

"It took this for you to remember me?"

"It was all to provide for you, you know."

"I know it was. But you had no time for me."

"Let me love you again."

Katherine unzipped her latex suit and climbed on John. Their lips and tongues met with real affection for the first time since his promotion. Katherine knew this was the man she wanted, desired, and had a future with. She sat back up, then fully removed both the suit and her underwear. John lay back gazing. His wife had so much beauty. The dull bureaucratic world of law contrasted in his mind with the luscious woman who desired him.

As Katherine fully undressed, she felt another bout of rage that she had been unloved, ignored and forgotten for months. She knelt over John again, pulled his shoulders up, and dug her sharp nails into his back as she bit into his upper chest. The nails went into the flesh, the teeth went into the flesh. Katherine's anger, and Katherine's desire, went both into John's flesh.

She felt a small trickle of fluid on her leg. She got back up, and saw his erect, firm penis ready and moist for her. Climbing onto it, she sighed as she readied herself for her first time in too long.

Katherine dug her nails slightly into John's legs for support. He winced a little, but the desire was building up in him. The handcuffs, the whip, the bites - all this he knew was deserved as he had not loved and cherished his wife as he'd vowed.

As she rode him, Katherine's face flushed in the increasing heat. Her basal temperature was already high, and the latex suit had been warm. John pulled her onto him. He was one with his lust now. He only wanted to be with her, to cherish her, to bring her to orgasm and bring new life into the world with her.

He thrusted her down and up and down again. She softened and widened inside, ready to take his offering in. He released, and Katherine screamed as she felt his rushing seed implant in her. It was if her whole body and soul together opened to receive her husband, and start their next journey together.

Consuming bliss washed over her, and complete tired peace washed over him. Katherine fell on his shoulder, satisfied that she had been fucked totally. They spoke no words that night, and lay there till the morning. Yet their hearts spoke a language of commitment, caring, and renewed love for the other.