Kathie Sucks Her Boss

Story Info
Ex-wife gives new boss a blowjob, and keeps giving.
991 words
3.48
36.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathie Sucks Her Boss

I don't know if there's a label for it when you end up eating three stranger's cum from your woman on the very first date (see TexMeetsHisFutureWifeKathie on my profile). But I call it hot - really hot. After the first date we were almost inseparable and soon moved in together. We also worked at the same place and subsequently developed the same cadre of friends and acquaintances.

One of those acquaintances was Phil, Kathie's boss. She started at the company in a low level position but worked hard and went to night school to get her tech degree. She applied for a position in Phil's department and got the job on her merits. There really wasn't anything special about Phil - not particularly good looking, not witty, not a lot of things. But Kathie is a slut, and she knows how to show her gratitude.

What follows happened before I joined the company. Kathie related the story during the early part of our relationship.

First Day on the New Job

On her first day working for Phil she wore a relatively modest skirt over a black lace thong and sheer black thigh high stockings with red CFM heels. Kathie has a great ass, so while the skirt wasn't all that tight her ass filled it nicely. Her blouse was more modest - she had C cup tits that were nicely supported by a black lace bra that matched the thong. Her makeup was immaculate - just a little slutty but not too extreme for work.

At the end of the day Kathie went into Phil's office and closed the door behind her.

"Hi, I just wanted to tell you know grateful I am that you gave me this chance," she told him. "And I want to show you that I'll make sure you are satisfied with my performance - starting right now."

With that she walked around his desk and dropped to her knees. Phil was a little surprised, though not completely as even early in her career "everyone in the company" knew she was a whore. Phil turned his desk chair to face her and stood up.

"Put your hands behind your back and pull my zipper down with your teeth," he commanded. Kathie's already wet pussy began dripping. She liked being bossed around and taken advantage of. She complied with his order, then kept her hands clasped being her as she sat back on her heels.

Phil was in too much of a hurry to make her fish out his dick with her teeth, so he freed it on his own. It was an average sized rod, and Kathie leaned forward to take it into her mouth. She began by swirling her tongue around the helmet of the cock in her mouth. Phil moaned in pleasure.

"Suck it you dirty whore, show me just how grateful you really are."

Kathie increased her efforts, taking him a little deeper, still working her tongue on his dick as she closed her lips around his length. Another moan let her know he appreciated her efforts. She re-doubled them, and he grabbed her head with both hands.

"Get ready bitch - I've been dreaming of fucking your throat since you kept licking your lips throughout the job interview." (Side note, apparently she didn't get the job entirely on her tech merits.) With that he drew Kathie's head slowly down the length of his cock until it lodged in the back of her throat, and then pushed past the entrance. She choked a little as it went down her gullet, and a couple tears ran down her face - but she never attempted to pull off. He kept pushing her head down until her lips were pressed against his pubic hair, then he held her there. "I'm going to use your throat like a cunt - get ready."

Phil then took over completely, ramming his member straight down her throat using full, deep strokes. Kathie had no choice but to take it. And she relished in the way Phil was using her like the slut she was. He kept up the pace, finally pulling her head all the way down and holding it there as he pumped the first rope of cum down her throat, then another and another. He pulled back far enough so the head cleared her throat and pumped several smaller spurts directly into her mouth so she could taste it. Very thoughtful.

Phil collapsed into his chair while Kathie swallowed and said, "Thank you." She rose to her feet and walked out of his office without even looking back.

They both knew this would not be the last time.

Later The Same Day

While Kathie was telling me about her encounter she kept stroking my dick, occasionally lowering her head to suck it.

"Of course, that wasn't the last time I sucked Phil, and we moved on to him fucking me."

"When was the last time?" I asked.

"Today, right before we left work." she said as she pushed me flat on my back and mounted my face. "He left a pretty big load in my ass."

I looked up to see her distended asshole descending to my mouth. By this time Phil's cum was a bit watery but there was no doubt he left a sizable load. I stuck my tongue into her rosebud and began working it around while applying suction. Pretty soon I was rewarded with a mouthful of cum. I kept going, focusing mostly on her ass but eventually working my way up to her pussy and clit. There wasn't any cum in her cunt - but it tasted great on its own.

She came a couple times on my tongue. then flipped around to ride cowgirl. "I'm glad you liked that" said she.

"I did. And I don't see any reason you should stop expressing your gratitude."

Life is good.