Kathleen

Story Info
Kathleen leaves a convent and decides not to return.
6.1k words
4.32
19.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen was an 18-year-old girl who had just finished high school and very unsure of what she wanted to do. She was uncertain whether she wanted to become a nun and decided that her gap year would be working with a convent where she would be able to assist in some way. The only requirements were that she intended to join the order and she should keep herself chaste and attend prayers as often as she liked.

Kathleen had bright red hair and had been teased forever. Somehow she got into her mind that she was an ugly duckling and it affected her self-confidence.

Her education in an all-girls school and having only sisters in her family led to awkwardness with males. In any case, she had lived on a farm, and there weren't any males around except her father. She enjoyed life at the convent but it all came to an end when a fault in a gas line in the kitchen caused an explosion and the whole place burnt down. Kathleen was told that when the convent was rebuilt, she would be welcome back, but in the meantime she would have to make her own way. She had made friends with another girl Erin, her room-mate, who lived in a large country town, not too far away.

Erin's older sister had left home and there was a spare bedroom for Kathleen. Erin got a job working in the supermarket as a cashier. Erin's brother James was 20 and he worked in the town 6AM - 2PM in a warehouse. Erin's mother worked full-time and was away the whole day. It didn't take long for Kathleen to find a job as a babysitter for a woman with two children who lived down the road. There was one computer in the house, and Kathleen took the opportunity to try and learn how to be a good babysitter and educate her two charges.

One afternoon she tried to download a video and save it. In the process of doing so, and she didn't know how, she opened up a file which contained lots of other videos. To her shock, amazement and horror, they were videos of James fucking a woman in the room next to hers. He obviously had a hidden camera. Kathleen had never seen anything like it in her life. She had never watched porn and had no idea what it was about. She knew it was about sex but that was a topic that had been filed away in her mind as a no-go area.

In spite of her shock, she was absolutely fascinated and intrigued with what she was looking at. This must be a mortal sin. The videos weren't very long. The first one she looked at showed James walking into his bedroom followed by a girl who looked 18 or 19. Kathleen recognised her as a girl who was selling plants at the local nursery.

They kissed each other quickly and the girl disrobed. Kathleen looked in amazement as she pulled her top over her head, took her bra off and revealed two nicely rounded breasts. James was putting his hands on them. Oh God. She dropped her jeans and pulled her panties down. How could a girl just stand there naked in front of a man? Now James was putting his hand between her legs. Her body tapered down to a narrow waist and a little tuff of hair at the top of her legs. Kathleen mused that hers was bigger and a different colour.

At the same time, James was pulling his jeans and underpants down, and revealed a long white thing standing out from his body. She took James shirt off while James played with her breasts and she lay down on the bed. James played with her breasts and kissed her and put his finger between her legs. James lay on top of her between her legs and pumped up and down for a few minutes and then they got up, got dressed and left. The girl seemed willing. She must have wanted it to happen.

Kathleen looked around the room to make sure nobody was watching her. She replayed the video to make sure that she was seeing what she was seeing. She opened the next video and the same girl came into the room, stripped off and bent over and James poked his long white thing into her bottom for a few minutes and then pulled out and wiped it. They got dressed and left.

Kathleen was terrified that she might be caught watching this dreadful stuff and closed the computer.

That night, all she could think of were the images that she had seen that day. They had opened a whole new dimension on what a woman's body was for and as for James, who could imagine that he would poke his thing into the girl. He seemed so innocent.

The next day when she came back from babysitting she opened the computer and went to the next video. James came into the room with an older woman wearing a dress and a blouse. They kissed for quite a while before James took her blouse off and she removed her bra. James loosened her skirt and pulled it down revealing a nice pair of bright red panties which he took off.

James kissed her breasts and then pushed her onto the bed and put his head between her thighs. What in heaven's name was he doing? The woman seemed to like it and eventually thrashed around the bed before James held her down and put his long white thing in between her legs. She watched his bottom go up and down, and then he pulled out and they got dressed and went away. Kathleen kept trying to remember where she had seen this woman but couldn't quite place her. She looked like a nurse at the hospital, but there she was in a uniform.

The next video was of the first girl again and this time James lay on the bed while she sat on top of him. Kathleen's mind was spinning at what she was looking at but at the same time she was fascinated with something that was so new to her. She was well and truly captivated.

There was absolutely no sign from her at dinner that night, when she looked at James, that she knew what he had been doing. James had become aware that somebody was looking at his private videos and he didn't know who. It had to be either Erin, his mother or Kathleen. By a process of elimination he came to the conclusion that it must be Kathleen.

The next day, after making love to the woman again, he drove off. He sat in his car down the road and waited until Kathleen came back into the house after lunch. He silently slipped in the back door and crept into the room where the computer was and Kathleen was looking at another one of his videos. James put his hands on Kathleen's shoulders and left them there while she froze.

Froze is not quite strong enough. She froze and she tried to shrink herself into transparency but it didn't work. His hands remained there. James had not thought about what he was going to do when he found her at the computer. He lifted her up, turned her around and said," What do you think you're doing?"

"I, I, I, I accidentally came across them and I couldn't help looking."

It was absolutely a moment of terror for Kathleen. She could never remember having done anything wrong in her life and suddenly she had been caught red handed looking at the most obscene images. The thought raced through her mind that if anybody ever found out, her life would be over, there would be no future and she would never have a career. Only an immature person unsure of themselves could even think like that.

James on the other hand was wondering what he might do. He was obviously in control of the situation, but had no plan how to take advantage of it. The thought that crossed his mind was the same thought that crossed his mind whenever he saw a girl with a good set of boobs and Kathleen was one of those. No matter how she dressed, they were impossible to hide.

"Show me your tits. "

"What?"

"Show me your tits."

"What if I won't?"

"Well, I'll tell everybody I caught you."

It was enough. Kathleen reluctantly lifted her top and lifted the cups of her bra off her breasts and tried to look into the distance as much as she could. What did boys find so interesting about a woman's body? Both James' hands moved forward and fondled her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Kathleen moved back as if it was possible to evade the invaders but it wasn't. The cold hands soon became warm and she sensed the pleasure that the squeezing was achieving. After doing that for a few minutes, James looked her in the eye and said, "You've got beautiful, soft breasts. Truly beautiful."

James sat down in the chair in front of Kathleen and undid the belt of her Jeans and helped them to fall to the floor. Kathleen was wearing loose-fitting panties without elastic and James' hand rubbed against her inner thigh and slid inside them. The expression,' like a deer caught in headlights' comes to mind but in fact Kathleen was absolutely frozen.

A combination of terror and embarrassment and sheer inability to cope with this unexpected invasion of her body made her stand motionless as James finger groped towards her crack. James knew that he would never get anywhere while she was so uptight.

"Relax. Breathe in. Relax. Breathe in. Relax. Breathe in."

James was faced with a situation that he was totally unfamiliar with. Most of the girls he had been with previously were more or less willing and it had taken days and sometimes weeks to progress from kissing and touching her breasts to fingering her. Kathleen was a girl who was unwilling and in a matter of minutes he had progressed from touching her breast to putting his hand between her legs.

Intuition helped every young boy in this situation when he was faced with getting the girl he was with to allow his hands to roam freely all over her body. He kept rubbing and looking to see whether there was any change of expression. At first there was none but gradually he could see that she was relaxing. Nature was taking over and beginning to prepare her vagina for his penis by making sure that it was well lubricated. It didn't matter that her mind had other ideas. He looked up again and there was just the hint of a smile.

Kathleen's worst fear was that he would pull her panties down and see her bottom. Even though she and Erin had shared a room at the convent, they had always carefully turned away from each other when dressing and neither of them had seen each other naked. Certainly not their pussies. The more she became acclimatised to the fact that his hand and fingers were moving around in her most secret places, the less she become afraid of being seen naked. He had seen her breasts and liked them, maybe he would look at her pussy and like it too.

He separated her legs to make her pussy more accessible. He spread her legs some more and finally his finger slipped between her lips. It was decidedly squishy. He could feel the warmth of her body. His finger moved up and down and tried to spread the moisture that was there to help lubricate his finger.

He removed his finger and both hands helped to pull down her panties so that he was face-to-face with her red coloured bush. James knew that Kathleen was a redhead - that was obvious - but he had not expected to find that the hair on her pussy was the same colour. His finger now found her clitoris much more easily and he rubbed gently. It was not easy to find her clitoris because it was so small but when he finally found it and began rubbing, it grew larger. He could feel the shaft and began rubbing it too.

Kathleen tried to remain calm and not show any acceptance of this unexpected situation; however she was unable to control the physical sensations which had a life of their own and were sending signals of pleasure to her brain and causing her to get much wetter. James stood up and kissed her on the lips as his finger relentlessly rubbed away. It was obvious she was not going to have an orgasm so he stopped and watched as she pulled her pants up and got dressed and disappeared without a word. She gave him a little wave as she left and he said," See you tomorrow."

It was strange that she turned around to pull her panties up as if she could hide her pussy from him and in so doing showed James the most beautiful bottom he could remember seeing. James could not help himself from giving it a little pinch. Kathleen flinched. Later that night Kathleen remarked to herself how relaxed she was and was even looking forward to seeing James the next day.

The next day James came home and Kathleen greeted him with a smile and sat down next to him on the couch. His hands moved towards her breasts again and she cringed just a little but to no avail. This time he pulled her top over her head and removed her bra and began playing with her breasts again. The shock had gone and Kathleen was actually beginning to enjoy the sensation. James looked her in the eye and she returned his look and he kissed her. Kathleen did not respond initially, but passively endured his lips against hers. It was the second time she had ever been kissed, and even though she didn't show it, she was enjoying it. It felt good and she returned his pecks with pecks of her own. After a few minutes James said, "Let's have a cup of coffee."

Kathleen's mind was in turmoil. She tried to recall what the teacher had said to her in Sex Ed class, which she had tried to ignore at the time. She couldn't remember the word pleasure being used once, so it was somewhat of a surprise that she found that there was pleasure in James' hand being on her breasts. Not only that but she could feel stirrings between her legs, the same as yesterday. On the one hand she felt she should resist but on the other she was enjoying it, and why should she resist.

The longer he played with her breasts the more enjoyable it got and the more her expectations increased that something else should happen. She didn't know what.

As they sat, they began talking to each other. It was just small talk at first, nothing intimate but they were getting to relate to each other as human beings, as boy and girl. James kept looking into her eyes and he stood up and moved behind her and he began nibbling her ear and then began licking around her neck. It was a special sort of tickling and Kathleen could feel stirrings between her legs which were definitely pleasant.

All this touching was having the desired effect and Kathleen was beginning to feel an attachment to James that she hadn't thought possible. She began to look forward to his touching and wondered where it all might end up.

James was not a great conversationalist by any means. His life up to now had been consumed by two great passions - sport and fucking. He had been good at sport at school and a desirable object for many of the girls who followed the team. Once he left school he was able to turn his prowess on the sporting fields to the team followers who hoped he would score with them too. His devotion to training declined as he spent more and more time in bed with as many girls as he could lay his hands and more on.

He did not realise it at the time, but his conversations with Kathleen were changing him. Up to now all his talking with girls was with one aim in mind - get them into bed. He was treating Kathleen totally differently. Kathleen was someone outside his circle with experiences on a farm and in a convent and he was an interested listener. She found that she was talking seriously to a male for probably the first time in her life. In this way their lives were getting more and more intertwined. The fact that their bodies would become intertwined would be a bonus. It was the beginning of a relationship - so different from the ones that he had with the women in his room. All action - no conversation. Just fucking.

Later on at dinner, when everybody was home, there was no indication at all that there was anything physical going on between Kathleen and James. Kathleen could not tell anybody, but in fact she was enjoying the attention to her body and the pleasurable sensations that it was causing.

The next day when James came home, Kathleen asked him, "Do you mind if I have a look at one of your videos again?"

"Why?"

"I find them exciting. I'm trying to work out what you're going to do next."

Kathleen was lying. She had already been thinking that she would like to make love to James but she was not sure how to position her legs. His thing stuck out at right angles to his body and her vagina was perpendicular. How did this work? The other women she saw were smaller than she was so it must fit and anyway they wanted it. It must be good.

She sat down at the computer and pulled up the video on screen while James stood behind her and massaged both breasts at the same time. James knew she must be getting wet down below, but from the position he was in behind the chair, it wasn't possible to finger her. He pulled her up from the chair and loosened her jeans and panties. There was no resistance and when his finger finally found her clitoris, he could feel her suck her breath in.

On the surface it might have seemed that the relationship between Kathleen and James was an example of the Stockholm syndrome in action. It was and it wasn't because it was complicated by the fact that Kathleen was enjoying the erotic touching that had been exciting her. She was looking forward to him touching her.

On the other hand James was enjoying himself very much. In spite of the fact that he'd been screwing around for quite a while, Kathleen was his first virgin and he enjoyed the thought of being the first person to insert his dick into her vagina.

They continued like this and his finger returned to her clitoris. The smell was amazing. The longer he diddled, the tighter she hugged him but there was no orgasm.

"I think you'd better stop."

She drew herself away from him and James said, "Take your top and your bra off and let me have a look at you."

It was only when he stood away from Kathleen and looked at her that he realised how terrific she looked. She had primped her hair and looked much more attractive. She was pretty enough with a very pale skin and large breasts and a skinny body attached to very long shapely legs. At their apex she had a nicely shaped triangle, the same colour as her red hair.

"Am I the first man to tell you that you have a terrific body?"

"Nobody has ever seen me naked before. You are the first. Do you really think I look good?"

"You're unbelievable,"

Kathleen got dressed in a glow of self-satisfaction that she had never experienced before.

As Kathleen thought about what happened later that night, she reflected to herself that she still hadn't seen James naked. Now she wanted to. For that matter she hadn't really seen herself naked. She had a shower and looked at herself in the mirror. She had seen herself before but now tried to understand why James thought she looked good.

She looked intently at the mirror and tried to imagine what Erin looked like - her skin was paler than Erin's and her breasts were larger and her nipples had a nice pink colour with small aureoles. Erin had dark hair and must have a dark bush. She had red hair and her bush was just as red and had a nice shape. It was like a beacon drawing attention to that area where all her sexual pleasure was being created by James' fingers. The feeling of his finger in her slit returned. Oh God.

In bed that night, for the first time ever, her finger slipped into her crack and introduced itself to her clitoris. It took a few seconds to understand the geography of her vulva and how there was a flap of skin which had to be pulled back if she wanted to touch the place that James had been touching.

It was dry and she instinctively dipped into the source of her growing wetness, just a little bit below. As her finger slid over her clitoris, she could feel it growing larger and harder. It was one thing for James to touch her there, but Kathleen had doubts if it was right for her to be doing it. For James to do it was natural. For her to do it was unnatural. The image of his long white thing in the video kept reappearing and the more she concentrated on that, the less interested she became in what her finger was doing. She fell asleep trying to imagine how it was going to penetrate her.

The next day she was waiting for James to arrive and without waiting for him to approach her, she approached him and undid his belt and pulled his pants and underpants down. James was delighted because he hadn't worked out how to get her to do it. Before her was an object of wonder that she had never seen before in the flesh. Whatever her inhibitions might have been, they were instantly replaced by instincts that had been ignored for years. Even if she didn't realise it, her brain reacted as nature intended. Nature was preparing her for the most intimate act of her life. She looked and looked and looked. She looked up to James as if to say, what am I supposed to do now?

12