Kathleen & The Rapist

Story Info
Kathleen is taken in her bedroom by a stranger.
4.3k words
4.24
149.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen

A slight breeze is blowing across my body as I lay in front of the window on my bed.....wearing only a T-shirt and my favorite black panties. I reach under my shirt and run my fingers over each nipple to make them hard. I squeeze each one for a moment. My hand finds it's way into my panties, I am so hot.....

I hear something outside my window and look up, but see nothing, so I continue with my playing...oh god, I am so wet...oh yea...

The Rapist

I was just taking a little shortcut through someone's yard when I glanced in a window and saw you. I couldn't help myself, you looked so good lying there in your T-shirt and black panties. I watched you as you slipped your hand under your shirt and appeared to be pinching your nipples. There was a breeze blowing, but it's a hot night and it feels good on my back. I was trying to move closer to the window to get a better look when I tripped on a hose and fell against the wall. I stayed down and waited a minute. When I stood and looked back in you were still at it, fingering yourself under your panties. My cock grew stiff as I watched, wondering what to do next. Watching you was making me so horny I lost all control of my senses. I walked around the house looking for a way in. Your window was open, but I couldn't just go in with you right there. I checked a few other windows. All locked, damn. Then the back door. What luck, the knob turns and it opens. I slip in, closing it quietly behind me. I walk down a dark hall moving towards the faint moans coming from the distance. I turn and stand in the shadows of the hall watching you through the open doorway. Your hand is buried down in your panties and I wish you would take them off. I reach down and rub my cock through my pants, my erection growing. You must have caught a glimpse of my movement because you pull your hand out of your panties and jump off the bed.

Kathleen

I jump off the bed and see a man standing in my bedroom doorway. I start shaking all over but can't seem to move. It's like my feet are glued to the floor. I watch helplessly as he walks towards me and grabs my arms. He throws me on the bed and holds me down. At this point I seem to have lost the ability of speech as well as movement as he asks me if I always play with myself in front of open windows. All I can manage to do is shake my head no. I feel his hand reaching down inside my panties and I struggle to close my legs, although I sense this will not stop him. My breathing is increasing and my hard nipples are showing through my T-shirt. He leans down and puts his mouth over one, my body is betraying me and I hate myself because it feels so good.

The Rapist

My hand slips down into your panties and my fingers slide over your swollen clit. You try to close your legs and pull away from me, but your pussy is so wet my finger slides easily inside. You try to control yourself, but I feel your body flinch and hear a low gasp. I look down at your hard nipples pushing through your shirt and lower my head to your chest. Parting my lips I take your nipple into my mouth sucking it through the cotton material. We both jump as the phone rings on the nightstand. You reach out for it but I slap your hand away, "Don't even think about it." It rings several more times and the answering machine picks up. "Hi, sorry we missed your call, leave your name, number and a message after the beep and we'll get back to you." BEEP. "Kathleen honey, it's me. Sorry, but my flight's been delayed and I won't be in until morning. Enjoy your evening, I'll be thinking about you." CLICK. "Well Kathleen," I say looking back at you with a smile, "has hubby been away long?" You don't answer, instead you roll over and try to slide off the bed. "Just leave and I won't tell anyone!" I reach out and grab a fist full of your shirt, pulling you back onto the bed. As your body bounces on the mattress I let up on my grip, grabbing your panties and pulling them down to your knees. Your legs kick and your body twists. I slap your thigh and tell you in a relaxed voice, "You will do exactly as I say Kathleen and you will not get hurt. Do you understand?"

"Y...Yes...I understand, just don't hurt me." you say in a shaken but stimulated voice. I walk to the foot of the bed and pull your panties off your legs without further resistance. "Very good Kathleen." I watch your eyes as you look down at the erection pushing against my pants. My hands grab your ankles and spread your legs. I smile as I gaze down at your dripping pussy. "Oh my, what a pretty wet pussy you have Kathleen. Now, I believe you were giving me a show." I grab your hand and drop it on your pussy. "Do it Kathleen!" I shout as I begin to unzip my jeans.


Kathleen

I have played with my pussy many times, alone and in front of Brad, but NEVER have I done it in front of a strange man. I reluctantly started rubbing myself as he stared at me. I tried not to look at his cock as he unzipped his pants, but it was hard to look away, I wanted to see what was coming. He walked towards me and held it over my face. It was so hard and I watched it throb and twitch as I tried to guess it's length. 8 inches maybe? "Lick it Kathleen." I heard him say as I lost my train of thought. I had only performed oral sex on 2 men in my entire life and both of them were my husbands.

I felt a shiver of unexplained excitement at the prospect of taking this man's dick into my mouth as he watched me finger myself. I felt extremely guilty after hearing Brad's voice on the answering machine. He thought I was sleeping peacefully. If he only knew what was really happening as he spoke those words onto the machine.......

The Rapist

I stand at the foot of your bed watching you rub your middle finger over your clit. You seem to be embarrassed by the thought of a strange man watching you. Your head turns away in shame as my pants drop and my cock springs to life. I kick my shoes off, pull my legs through and give my long shaft a couple of strokes. I walk around the bed and lean over you. Reaching over your head, I place my hand on your cheek and turn your head towards me. "Oh Kathleen, you were doing so well" I say in a disappointed voice. "Now put your tongue out and lick my cock slut." I push it towards your mouth, my hand still pressing on your cheek. I look down at your hand which has relaxed over your cunt. "Did I tell you to stop Kathleen!?" I shout, grabbing your hand and pushing it back down. Your hips rise as my hand pushes against yours forcing your finger in and out of your wet cunt. "I'm going to make you my whore for the night Kathleen." I push my cock against your lips. "No please," you plea. "I've only had tw...." before you can get the rest of the words out I push the head of my cock into your mouth, muffling your protests.

"Take it!" I yell, "suck it Kathleen! Do it now or I'll have to hurt you!" You begin sucking, although your heart is not yet in it. "Ah, that's much better slut." My hand forces another finger into your soaked pussy and I hear you moan. I let up on my grip and watch as you continue to fingerfuck yourself. "Very good whore, you're learning quickly." The speed and depth of my cock increases and you begin to gag on it with nearly every stroke. I clutch my fingers in your long hair and pull you up, forcing your head to rise and meet my cock as it pushes into your throat. It begins to throb and pulse as you suck on it with everything you have. I feel I could cum right then but I have other things in mind first.......

Kathleen

As I take your cock in and out of my mouth I try to think of it as being Brad's, but it's not working. I can hear your voice calling me a whore. It shatters my thoughts and brings me back to the scene playing out before me. It feels so hard in my throat and you keep forcing it further and futher, not caring that I am halfway choking on it. My fingers are covered in my juices as I continue to stroke my pussy for you and even though I can't see your face I know you are watching. Strangely, it is exciting me and I don't want it to. I try in vain to keep thinking of Brad making love to me. In my mind I keep hoping you will cum in my mouth and then go away, but I know you won't let me go that easily. My T-shirt is soaked with sweat and you pull out of my mouth just long enough to pull it over my head and let my breasts fall free, then you roughly ram your dick back into my mouth, still clutching my hair, which is now all tangled around your fingers. My nipples are so hard and you take this as a sign of arousal. "You are enjoying this too much slut," you snap at me.

The Rapist

With my cock still pumping in and out of your mouth I feel the heat of the night falling upon me. The breeze coming through the window helps, but it's not enough. I pull my shirt off and toss it aside. My hand lowers to your chest and over your tits. I feel your sweat soaking through your shirt. I pull my cock out of your mouth long enough to grab the bottom of it and pull it up. The force is great and the shock of my action overwhelming. Your body is lifted with it and you have no choice but to lift your arms over your head as it is ripped from you. Your head falls back onto the bed and I shove my cock back into your mouth as your tits fall free. I see your hard nipples pointing up at me. "You're enjoying this too much slut," I tell you as I push my cock deeper into your throat. Again and again you gag on it, struggling to take a quick breath between each stroke.

"Suck it harder slut, " I command you as my pace quickens. Your head pulls back as my cock slams into the back of your throat, but my hand catches you and forces it back towards me. Your head shakes back and forth trying to escape my grip, desperate for another breath. I grab your hair, holding your head firm, pulling it back until the head of my cock is back between your lips. I hear you gasp and suck in a deep breath as my cock slides back down over your tongue. I look down and see that your nipples are even harder. "Looks like you're enjoying this my little whore," I say with a smile. "Would you like some more?" You shake your head and struggle to say something but I can't make out the words. I can see you are torn about your feelings. Part of you is clearly aroused, seeming to want more, while the other part wants your husband to come home and rescue you. I take your T-shirt from the bed and bite into the bottom. The sound of tearing material fills the room as I pull it apart until it is reduced to a long cotton rag. I grab one of your wrists and lift it into the air. Realizing now what I am doing you spit my cock out and try to twist away from me.

"Nooo, let me go...." I twist back on your wrist and you let out a scream, falling back to the bed. I jump on top of you straddling your chest, my weight pinning you down. Your wrists are yanked over your head and I tie them with one end of the rag. You tilt your head back and watch as I loop the other end around the spindle on the headboard and tie it off.....

Kathleen

The sensation of having my hands tied is something I have never experienced before and this man seemed to be an expert at it. My headboard is made of solid oak so there was now no hope of escape, although, in the back of my mind I am wondering if I would even try to if the chance arose. I am looking right up at him now as he has straddled my abdomen. He reaches out and squeezes any breasts together, pinching the nipples. "Oh, what nice big tits whore," he says as he bends forward and takes a nipple into his mouth. I feel a shiver going down to my pussy as he continues to suck, first one and then the other......oh my god, how can this be feeling so good? This man is a total stranger, taking me against my will.

"Oh, your nipples are so big and hard. You want me to fuck that pussy don't you slut?" he laughs. His cock is against my chest and I can feel it throbbing. He reaches a hand behind him and runs his fingers over my pussy. "Why is the slut so wet I wonder? You aren't missing hubby now are you?" His laughter rings in my ears....sooooo evil. He sticks 2 fingers into my pussy and I am ashamed by my wetness. He is enjoying knowing that I am aroused by him. Maybe I AM a whore. I look down at his other hand and watch him stroke himself between my breasts. I have only had sex with 2 men in my life and neither one was that big. I wonder what it will feel like. I am sure I will soon find out......

The Rapist

I straddle you and alternate between your 2 large tits. I take a nipple into my mouth sucking in as much soft breast as I can. As I release one I switch to the other, each time sucking a little harder. My cock presses against your chest as I hear you trying to hold back a moan, but I can tell it is becoming increasingly more difficult for you to stop yourself. I reach back and run my fingers over your pussy and laugh as I slide 2 fingers inside. "Why is the slut so wet I wonder? You aren't missing hubby now are you?" I begin to slowly fingerfuck you, sliding my fingers deep inside and then pulling them completely out. My thumb lightly rubs over your clit and I can feel your hips wanting to lift to meet me as if begging for more. I keep my pace slow, teasing you and building you up for what's to come. It seems to be getting hotter as the night wears on and small beads of sweat begin to drip from my forehead onto your hot skin.

I slowly lift my self off the bed and walk out of the room. I hear you calling, "No...please...don't leave me here...wait, comeback!" I return moments later with a tray of ice cubes. Popping out a cube, I sit on the bed next to you. Your eyes open wide and you strain your head to see what I'm doing. Suddenly you feel the coldness as the ice slides over your nipple. It quickly begins to melt from the heat of your body and you feel the cold water running down your sides. As your nipple numbs I move the cube to the other one as I suck in the cold nipple. When it warms I again switch back. As the last of the cube melts away my fingers are left pressing against your nipple. I take it between my thumb and middlefinger twisting it slowly. My hand slips down between your legs and I can feel your juices on the inside of your thighs. "I don't know what's wetter whore, the sheets or your cunt."

I move down between your wide spread legs and run my tongue up and down your cunt, stopping to tease your clit, running circles around it. I hear you gasp and your breathing becomes heavier. My tongue pushes into you as my mouth sucks in the lips of your pussy, your sweat and juices running down my chin. I reach up and rub your clit with my thumb feeling you shudder inside. My shoulders push against your thighs spreading you wide as I bury my face deeper into your pussy. With my thumb I pull back on the skin above your swollen clit, fully exposing it as my tongue passes over it. I slide 2 fingers inside you with my other hand and feel the muscles of your tight pussy clamp down on them as I work them in and out, slowly increasing the speed. Your moans gets louder and all the muscles in your body seem to tighten. The headboard rattles as your bound wrists pull against it. I know you are moments from an orgasm so I stop, pulling my head back and sliding my fingers out of your drenched pussy.

Kathleen

Oh my God....neither of my husbands had ever made me this wet and hot. Suddenly he gets up and walks out of the room. He doesn't answer when I call to him and for a moment I worry that he is going to leave me here, tied like an animal for Brad to find me, but I hear him coming back down the hallway and he sits on the bed with a tray of ice. I can only watch as he pops one out and puts it on my nipple. Ooooohh....so cold!! Until he puts his mouth on my nipple while he runs the ice over the other one......ooohhhh I never felt so hot in my whole life. This stranger seems to know me better than my own husband. The water running down my sides feels so good, how much more can I take? He reaches down to feel my pussy again. "I don't know what's wetter whore, the sheets or your cunt," that evil laugh fills my ears again. I can barely breathe now as he lowers himself between my legs using his shoulders to spread me wide open to him.

I feel his tongue on my clit....oh my god, if he only knew how close I was to having an orgasm!!!! I wonder if he can tell? Surely he can by the way my hips involuntarily rise to meet his mouth. He inserts 2 fingers into me again and it feels soooooo good, but I don't want him to know so I try to muffle my moaning. I am only seconds away from cumming when he suddenly stops and gets up. I look over on the dresser at my vibrator that I was planning to use before he attacked me. I think about how good it feels going in and out of my pussy, so familiar....I ache now to have this man's cock inside me, but god, I can't say it!!! I can't beg this stranger to fuck me!! He is standing there looking at me and I have to turn my head away. Part of me doesn't want this evil man to know how bad I want his dick inside me and part of me wants to look him in the eyes and say, "fuck me...please fuck me...."

The Rapist

"Does the whore want more?" I ask with a laugh. Your lips are shut tight, refusing to admit to anything. "I know you do and I'm going to make you scream for it."

"You want it and you want it bad, but admitting that would be admitting you are a whore."

"Tell me you're my whore Kathleen!! Tell me now!!"

"Ye...No, I'm not a whore!" You say in a shaken voice that's riddled with mixed emotions. I open several dresser drawers pushing things aside until I find a long silf scarf. I wrap it around your head, covering your eyes and knot it tightly. "I think you're uncertain now Kathleen, there's nothing to be ashamed of." With your eyes shut tightly against the blindfold, I slowly run my hands up and down your body. You flinch as I pass over ticklish spots. My fingers seem to explore every inch of your body. Your chest rises as my fingers push down against your hard nipples rotating them in small circles. I slip a couple of fingers deep into your pussy and after several long strokes you have a fleeting thought that I will let you cum. "What do you have to say whore?" I ask as my fingers slide out of you. You hear the hum of your vibrator being turned on..."Well slut? I asked you a question!" You are silent as the tip of the vibrator touches your clit. I turn up the speed and lift it just above your clit. Your hips lift, trying to push your clit against it. "Well whore, what do you have to say?" I lower the vibrator back down onto your throbbing, swollen clit.

Kathleen

He searches through my dresser and finds a long scarf Brad had given me when we were dating. He blindfolds me with it and I have to wonder, what now? "Tell me you're my whore Kathleen!! Tell me now!" As bad as I want this man to fuck me I stay silent. He runs his hands all over my body, pinching my nipples. When he slides his fingers back into me and starts stroking in and out I almost think he will let me cum...."What do you have to say whore?" he asks as he slides his fingers out of my now dripping pussy. I hear my vibrator turn on and feel it lightly touch my clit. My body shakes and I want it in me soooo bad......I lift my hips to try to meet it but he pulls it away. Oh god....my head is spinning and I can't even think anymore!!

"Well whore, what do you have to say?"

"Tell me slut, tell me what you want!!"

Suddenly I heard my voice cry out....." Oh god....yes...I want to cum!!!...Please...fuck me!!"There's no turning back now, I said it and I KNOW he heard me. "I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard with that big cock!"

The Rapist

Your actions had spoken volumes and it had been clear to me for some time what you wanted, but I wanted you to verbalize your desires. I wanted you to know you are a whore, here to be used by me anyway I see fit. Finally, you screamed out, "I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard with that big cock!" My cock springs back to life instantly as your words echo through my head. I slide the vibrator deep into your tight cunt muffling the sound of the humming. "Very good whore>" I say as your body shakes and flutters, your orgasm building quickly. Your hips rise and fall, meeting the vibrator as I begin to fuck you with it faster and faster. "Ohhh...Ohhhh....Ohhhh" you scream out with each stroke. You have already admitted you want it, there is nothing left to hide. You no longer feel any need or desire to hold back.

12