Kathleen Goes Commando

Story Info
To thong or not - that is the question.
1.4k words
3.8
125.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been good friends for some time, co-workers for longer. She was attractive, young, beautiful, but a bit to dedicated to her career for a boyfriend. He was the same, but to busy at work for a girlfriend. So they hung out, almost like a couple, but always keeping it light. They new they were attracted to each other, but had promised for now to just be the friends they enjoyed in each other.

That all changed one afternoon. Kathleen decided she wanted to play a little, test Joel's sexual patience. She had plans to go out that afternoon and get some new clothes, specifically some new lingerie and wanted a companion. Joel didn't know what she had planned, but he sure would enjoy it.

He picked her up at her place and they headed to the mall. She was dressed unassumingly in a pair low rise jeans, and a loose fitting halter top. No panties! They walked through a few stores before she was able to coax him into Victoria's Secret. Joel was a bit reluctant as all guys are, but also confused. Should not want to think of Kathleen in the sexy things she could buy in there, almost sisterly as he had always thought of her or if he should just go in for some fun and fantasize as he liked to do about his sexy "friend". He decided to go in and see how it went. They were just friends.

Kathleen decided to make him squirm right away and picked up the first thong she saw and asked him what he thought. Dropped jawed he mentioned something but he wasn't quiet sure what. A white sheer bra was next. "No, maybe in black?" holding it up in front of her. He didn't know what to think. She found a lacy set next, and asked him to help her find her size. He was spellbound. 34C, each bra he touched his mind went one notch from "friend" to thoughts of how hot she might look in that 34C white lace bra and matching thong. 34C he had always thought her breasts were just right, wow, they were. Big, but not to big, small but not small. He imagined what they might look like.

Several items later, Kathleen headed for the dressing room. Joel found a nearby chair and hoped his heart might stop racing. No luck, he could see her bare legs through the bottom of the door, and could see her slide each thong on and off. He could feel sweat on his forehead and a nervousness come over him. He saw her take off the last thong she had brought in with her and pull on her jeans. She came out and said she liked all but the last set and was going to get the rest. Joel felt a bit risky as he asked her which one was the sexiest. She held up the first, the lacy white one.

They left and decided to have lunch before heading off. Kathleen started the conversation at lunch and asked Joel when the last time he had had sex. It had been many, many months before. Kathleen said it had been longer for her and that she needed to have some soon, to relax, to recharge, and feel sexy. Joel was going a million miles a minute in his head, visions of white lace raced through his mind as Kathleen said she wanted to change the whole friend thing they had even if it was just for a night, tonight. "Are you interested, Joel?" She asked after he didn't respond to her subtle hints that she wanted him to be her boy toy. He didn't know what to say, and couldn't really get his lips to move. She was incredibly hot and had been playing with his mind all day, heck yeah he wanted to have sex. "Yyyess… yes!"

They agreed that he would pick her up later that day and they would go to the best hotel in town and spend the night. Since it had been months for both of them and they had already decided to have sex they decided to skip the dinner and just screw. As he dropped her off at home, she whispered in his each that she hadn't been wearing panties their whole shopping trip. He just stared at her incredible ass as she walked to her door. He looked down to the passenger seat and saw the white lace thong on the seat. God the next few hours were going to feel like forever. He went home and chilled amazed that his hot "friend" wanted to do a bit more tonight, he had dreamed of this countless times, but respected their agreement and hadn't even mentioned his thoughts.

On the way to her house he picked up flowers. Kathleen answered the door wearing a short black skirt and a stretch white blouse, very hot Joel thought to himself. He offered her the panties that had been on the seat. She thanked him and said she could now finish getting dressed. She told him if he hadn't brought them she would have had to go without again. Right in front of him she pulled her thong on, making a production of it. She made sure he checked out her nude colored stockings, and asked him what he thought of her ass in the thong. He had dreams of what she might look like, but the reality of seeing her skin was unbelievable. As they walked to the car, Kathleen on his arm he couldn't help but think of why they had tried so hard to stay friends, just friends. They were great friends, the only thing missing to a great relationship was "sex", and he sure liked how it felt thinking of her in that way.

At the hotel he asked for the best room they had, a suite with city views and a private balcony was offered. That will surely due. As soon as the door closed, Kathleen attacked Joel, planting a kiss of all kisses on him. They made out for what seemed like forever. He held her head, caressed her ass, tried to hide his now rock hard cock. Kathleen seemed focused on touching it no matter where he squirmed it away. The explored their room, finding a great tub and shower which would surely be fun, a king sized bed with feather bed, a balcony that was huge they could easily have sex outside without having to show the world what they were doing. Back inside Kathleen asked Joel if he wanted a drink from the mini bar. As she bent over to get the soda he could tell she had taken off the thong she had made such a production of putting on. God she was hot. He wanted to see all of her, but in time.

As they shared the soda, Joel started to unbutton Kathleen's blouse, 1 button for each sip. When the last button was undone she let the blouse fall from her shoulders exposing that white lace bra from earlier and the most perfect set of breast Joel had ever seen. He could see her nipples through the lace. They were hard and pushing out. Her blouse fell to the floor. Kathleen reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, but didn't push it off, she stood there looking into Joel's eyes. She took Joel's belt off, kissing his neck and running her hands over him. His shirt came off and with that Kathleen took her time getting his pants off. Joel was enjoying the attention and hoping that her each movement would cause her skirt to fall off and let him see her. No luck until she had him just in his boxers with his cock standing at attention, the tip almost pocking out. In her excitement, her skirt slid down her hips. Joel had to take in the beautiful sight. There was his friend, a hot gorgeous babe, standing in front of him in a lace bra he helped her pick out, stockings and heels. Her snatch was clear of hair, perfectly smooth. Holy cow, he had never seen a bare snatch in real life, countless magazines, but never in real life.

They moved to the inviting bed and after a bit of kissing, and caressing it was time to actually have sex. Joel and removed Kathleen's bra, but left her stockings on. He moved between her legs staring in her eyes. He asked her if she wanted to do this, she didn't speak. She just grabbed his cock and directed it to her waiting snatch and pulled him towards her. She screamed out in delight. She was so wet; Joel could slide all the way in with one push. It had been to long for both of them, but each for some reason figured there wouldn't be such a wait before the next time.