Kathleen Meets The Client Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathleen gives herself to the client on her terms.
2.5k words
4.3
48k
20
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

Life returned to normal after Tom and I spent most of the day Sunday talking about everything from feelings about what had happened to me, to how we might move forward in the future. By Wednesday I was starting to feel pretty good about myself when I got a phone call from Tom.

He wanted to be sure I was OK with Frank and Henry after what had happened because Frank was coming to Cleveland on Thursday to sign all the papers and he planned to spend the weekend here with his wife.

Tom went on to say that they were going to take Frank and his wife to the club on Friday night and if weather permitted, he would like to invite them for a pool party on Saturday.

All I could do was ask if my presence would be required on Friday evening as I would need to find a sitter for the kids and something to wear. Feeling like I was looking for an excuse, Tom said that it would be nice if there was another woman there beside Joan. Then as if he were reading my mind, he said that it would be casual and something similar to last Saturdays skirt and blouse would be appropriate.

We had been to a number of events at the club. We were not official members, but the company sponsored a number of events there. Some of them were very elaborate while others were more along the lines of a backyard barbeque.

I assured my husband that I was a big girl and that I would be by his side in whatever he chose to do. Knowing that we would be spending both Friday evening and Saturday with Frank put me in a complete panic. After assuring my husband that I was OK, I looked at it realistically and new that I was anything but OK.

I spent Thursday and Friday preparing for our Saturday back yard event. I had shopping to do, food to prepare, a house to clean and I still had to find a Friday night sitter for the 2 boys. I guess staying busy helped keep my mind off dealing with my feelings and the time went quickly.

Friday afternoon, Tom called to ask if I could find my way to the club as he and a few of the guys were taking Frank out for drinks after work.

As Friday evening approached I decided on a skirt similar to the knee length one that I had worn last Saturday night. I then chose a little nicer button down blouse that was a bit more revealing and my three inch heels. I treated myself to a nice hot bath and then without knowing if I would have time to shave for my Saturday bathing suit, I decided to shave my pubic hair. Instead of stopping at the bikini line, I proceeded to remove all the blonde hair from between my legs. When I was finished and examining myself in the mirror, I started wondering if maybe I would be encouraging Frank a little more this evening then I was willing to admit. I was determined that if Frank pushed me tonight, anything that happened would be on my terms.

Instead of my normal white cotton undergarments, I put on my sexiest, clip in the front bra and thong panties. With my newly shaven pussy, I could clearly see the outline of my lips under the thong.

I managed to get the boys to the sitter and get to the club as requested, exactly at 7:30. I was surprised by the large crowd, most of who had worked with Tom for years and their spouses. It took a few minutes to find Tom. We were joined at a table by Frank, Joan, Henry and three other sales reps.

Dinner was served promptly at 8. I was so nervous that I barely ate a thing. My big mistake was that in the hopes of finding my courage, I had too much to drink. Frank was absolutely charming as he shared some old war stories and kept the conversation going by seeming to be genuinely interested in everything that everyone said. You would have had a hard time comparing this man to the one that used me last Saturday.

At 9 o'clock the music started and Frank caught me completely off guard when he asked Tom if he would share me for this first dance. Tom looked at me and assured Frank that I was capable of making those decisions for myself.

I really had no choice but to let Frank take my hand and lead me to the dance floor. He turned out to be a very good dancer. I had my work cut out for me just trying to keep up with this man twice my age. After the third dance he returned me to the table without so much as leaving a finger print on me. He was absolutely charming and in spite of what he had done to me, I was beginning to think that I may have figured all wrong.

The evening went wonderfully. I had multiple dance partners and even had some time to talk with Joan. Neither of us mentioned the prior Saturday's events.

The crowd was thinning out and it must have been after midnight when Frank asked me for a last dance. They had been playing mostly slow songs which are about all the energy I had left. Frank led me over to the farthest corner of the dance floor and just when I was going to complement him for being such a gentleman, he pulled me closer than I was comfortable with and lifted my chin to his waiting mouth. As he kissed me on the lips, I decided that even though it was wrong for him to do that, I was going to take charge. Instead of pulling away, I opened my mouth and went in search of his tongue with mine. I was determined to do this my way.

As startled as he appeared to be, he recovered quickly and locked my lips to his in a very long French kiss. He then proceeded to move his left hand between us. As he held me close with his right arm, he used the fingers of his left hand to start fondling my right tit. Without any sign of that timid little woman from last week, I grabbed him by the balls and told him that this was not the place for such behavior.

Not knowing if it was because Tom was there, or if my bluff had worked, he backed off. Just as he did, I remembered my conversation with Tom about actually liking what Frank had done to me and about Tom encouraging me to date other men.

Not knowing how to handle all these emotions, I asked him to wait here for me as I went to find Tom. Tom was sitting at the table talking to Joan and Henry. Almost everyone else had gone. I pulled Tom aside and whispered that if I could figure out how to make it happen, I was going to go home with Frank.

Dumbfounded, my husband just started to say you mean.....I cut him off and said I would tell him everything in the morning but that if I was going to do this, it had to be now.

Tom just said that he would see that Joan found a place to stay as he assured me that he was OK with what I was doing. As I left, I heard him ask Henry if he could escort Joan back to his place and not to ask any questions.

I went back and found Frank. He had a completely puzzled look on his face. I took him by the hand and led him to my car. As I got behind the wheel, I told him that this was his lucky night. Not having a clue what I was talking about, I said rather bluntly, Joan is with Henry. I then proceeded to ask him if he had a key to their room.

He finally figured out what I was saying. It was only a five minute drive to their hotel, but it took another ten minutes to find his room. By this time I had made up my mind that whatever happened, I wanted it to be on my terms and one way or another; I was going to both fuck Frank and go home in the morning to my husband and fulfill his fantasy.

As we went into his room, I took his hand and slowly started unbuttoning his shirt. I ran my fingers over his muscular arms and stomach and my juices were already starting to flow. As I unbuckled his slacks, Frank took my hands in his and pushed me back till I fell on the bed, with Frank sort of on top.

He slowly undid the top two buttons of my blouse as he pulled my left breast free of its bra cup. He smothered my tit in kisses, paying special attention to my nipple and the large dark areola surrounding the nipple. He then licked his way around my breast finding each of the dozen or so freckles on my chest that Tom always paid special attention to.

While I lay there moaning, Frank used his free hand to undo the rest of the buttons on my blouse. With no reason to stop him, I shifted slightly as he undid the clasp between my breasts. I then assisted him in removing my blouse and Bra so that he had access to my entire body from the waste up.

He took both of my tits in his hands and squeezed them until it hurt. He then softly massaged each breast as my nipples got hard. He used his tongue and his teeth on my nipples until I was begging him to stop. His touch felt so good and so different that I was just lost in the doings of this man old enough to be my father. He knew just how much pressure to apply and then he knew just how far he could push the pain. He also knew exactly how to pleasure me with his fingers and his tongue.

Just as I was thinking that I couldn't take it any longer, he pulled up my skirt and with his free hand, went to remove my panties. He had a big smile on his face as I saw him realize the cotton panties were gone and the thong was all there was between his left hand and my vagina.

Without missing a stroke, he undid the clasp on my skirt and grabbed the front of the thong as he slowly pulled them down my legs. As he finished removing my thong, he reached up and spread my legs. Here I was completely naked, with my legs spread and my pussy shaved for this man that I didn't even know in a hotel room strewn with his wife's clothes all over the place.

He removed his slacks and shorts as he climbed back on the bed. This time his total focus was on my pussy. He made it obvious that he knew I had shaved my pussy just for him. He pushed my legs as far apart as they would go and he moved down my body until he could use his tongue on my cunt. And use his tongue he did. He spread my outer lips with the fingers of one hand and then started working his tongue right into my hole. The feel of his tongue spreading me apart brought me to my first orgasm. All I could do was wrap my legs around his head and try to shove his entire head inside my cunt. It was so intense that I thought for a moment that I might suffocate this incredible man.

When I finally came down, Frank kept me on the verge of one orgasm after another as he tongue fucked my cunt and pinched both of my tender nipples with his fingers. All I could do was lay there and enjoy what he was doing to me.

Again he seemed to understand my body better than I did. Just as I was beginning to think I couldn't take anymore pleasure, Frank started kissing his way up my body. After paying special attention to both my nipples as he worked his way up my chest and my neck with wet kisses. Just as he reached my mouth, with his cock lined up perfectly with my female organ, Frank pushed forward.

Without any tenderness, he just shoved his cock into my willing vagina until it would go no further. He stopped there and asked with a straight face if that is what I wanted. All I could say was FUCK ME PLEASE. For the next half hour or so, Frank pounded away at my cunt. I must have cum a dozen times but he just kept punishing my swollen cunt with his hard thrusts and his fingers pulling my nipples.

Finally, I could feel him spasm as he dumped load after load of hot sperm deep inside my used pussy as he had a massive orgasm and collapsed with his full weight on top of me.

Unlike Tom who could take an hour or more to get hard enough for seconds, Frank never got soft. As soon as he caught his breathe, he mounted me like an old horse and began pounding me right where he left off. Each thrust inside me would result in Frank crushing his pelvic bone into mine.

He must have stayed hard for a couple of hours. By the time he was finally done, I had cum so many times that I couldn't count. I fell asleep in his arms and we spent the night taking turns waking each other up for more.

As the sun came through the window, I woke to Frank between my legs cleaning my pussy with his tongue. Lying in a pool of dry sticky cum, I turned him on his back and after lowering my pussy down on his now hard manhood, proceeded to fuck him with me on top doing all the thrusting. I then used his cock as a lollypop as I cleaned every last bit of sperm from my new lover.

With a houseful of people coming over for an all-day pool party, I figured I better get my butt in gear and go home to my husband.

As I was getting in my car I saw Henry with his arm around Joan, returning her to the man that had just spent the entire night fucking me and her looking like she had been freshly fucked.

By the time I got home, Tom was in full preparation mode. He hurried me off to a hot shower and suggested that he could wait till that evening to hear all about my adventure.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers