Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She always thought of her father when hurt. But this was different kind of pain. This was delicious in its torture; it was a new territory for Kathleen, as she did not know how each sensation would culminate. She felt like a sailor in a tiny boat buffeted by sea waves. However, she felt safe as she had her father in charge of her boat.

Ken waited for Kathleen to settle down from her orgasm. He lifted her thighs even higher and opened them wide apart. His daughter's sweet anus was right in front of his eyes. Dark pink-brown ring winking as his daughter was still spasming from her orgasm. He licked his daughter's anus with his tongue and soon was rewarded with a loud shriek, "Aah...Daddy...my pussy...AAHH...my ass..miii....aaassss....pleeesssee...lick meee....lleeeeKKK.. MEEEE"

Ken licked her anus with his wide rough tongue. He tried to push the tip of his stiffened tongue inside the tight ring of his daughter's anus. Kathleen never knew that such pleasure existed. These sensations were nothing she had ever experienced or thought they could be this delicious.

Her first orgasm was barely over another one seems to be hurtling towards her. Now she knew what to expect. Kathleen pushed her anus onto her father's invading tongue as she felt her throat tightening as her next orgasm yet again tore through her tender body.

"Daddy...lick my ass...please lick my ass," Kathleen gurgled and moaned whatever came in to her head as her body once again tensed up before going limp as her orgasm exploded centred around her tiny anus. Ken gave the whole pudendum of his daughter long licks starting from her anus to the top of her pussy while she struggled with her climax.

Once she recovered the whole area was too sensitive. Her father raised himself and gently laid on top his daughter who welcomed the crushing weight of her father. Her father kissed her she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Kathee darling, I am going to fuck your cunt. It is going to hurt real badly, I am afraid. ," Ken whispered to prepare his daughter.

Kathleen looked at her father with bright light brown eyes and softly replied, "Daddy, please do not worry about my pain. I want you to fuck me."

Ken positioned himself on his knees between his daughter wide spread thighs. He lifted her thighs and placed them on his thighs as he wriggled forward. He rocked up and forward automatically lifting his daughter's hips. His knees and thighs were on either side of his daughter's hips and as he bent forward her thighs were captured between his belly and thighs. His daughter was now pinned down for whatever was coming nest.

He supported his inhuman sized monster of a penis in his large hand and placed the gargantuan head over the soft entrance of his daughter's cunt.

The incongruity of the difference between his monstrosity and tiny cunt was not lost on him. He knew that he would not only fuck his daughter soon he would also take her in her even tinier ass and mouth. He would do so repeatedly over the next few days.

Kathleen looked at her father as the fear gripped her heart. The monster stationed at her tiny pussy seemed impossibly huge to enter her soft vaginal entrance.

Kathleen felt a constant pressure on her cunt as her father used his strong hips to push his cock. Kathleen gulped air through her open mouth as she felt a dull pain expanding into a crushing pain as her soft pussy opening somehow dilated under constant pressure of her father's giant cock. Ken knew that the moment was at hand and he grabbed his daughters both hands in his large hands and pinned them down on her side. He used his immense strength to augment the dilation of her daughter's soft cunt by his gigantic cock head. Suddenly his daughter's cunt opening gave way and his monster of a cock head sped inside. Kathleen screamed as if someone had stabbed her. She tried to buck her father off her but failed abjectly. Her father had anticipated and he had pinned her down nicely. Kathleen could not believe that anything could hurt as badly as her cunt hurt then. She screamed again and asked her father to stop, "Daddy....please..you are hurting me. AAAHH...it is very painful. AAAHH....DADDEEEE....aaahhh," Kathleen threw her head from side to side wildly, "My pussy is torn....Daddy...please take your cock out."

Tears ran from over her face as she tried to scream, plead and breathe all at same time failing to achieve none of those. Ken ignored her daughter's plight and holding her down firmly pushed his colossal shaft inside. Once Kathleen's cunt opened her father found it easy to keep pushing inch after monstrously thick inch of his gargantuan cock inside the tender pussy of screaming, crying and mewling daughter.

Ken looked down and saw the obscene sight of his daughter's tiny cunt stretched wide open around his inhuman cock. He had pushed about four inches so far.

Kathleen was now crying unabashedly. Her eyes were streaming like a leaking faucet. Soon her tears found their way in to her beautiful nose. Her nose started to run like a tiny stream along with her tears. Her face was now covered with her tears and mucus. She cried with open mouth and her saliva added to mess.

Ken pulled an inch or two of his cock and used his strong back to push his enormous penis inside his crying, convulsing daughter's tortured cunt. Ken kept the pressure on as he felt his daughter's cunt walls give in and begin to stretch to an impossible size, to allowing his marauding monster to lodge fully inside the soft pliant warmth of Kathleen's cunt.

Ken felt the slight restriction of his daughter's hymen but he made little of it as he pushed his giant another inch after another inch until the last four inches were left outside.

Kathleen was now hoarse, crying non-stop. She realised this was the pain her father was talking about. She suspected they both would eventually fuck together but for now she could not believe that any pleasure would come out of the torturing pain her father was putting her through.

Ken pulled two inches out of his daughter's soft cunt and after steadying himself he took a deep breath and using his full weight and strength thrust his huge cock forcing open his daughter's virgin cunt until his full monstrous cock was buried inside his beautiful daughter. Ken laid himself over his daughter and kissed her open crying mouth. He licked her face. He drank her fresh tears. He licked her running nose. He swallowed her drool.

Kathleen kept on crying as she felt the immense pain in her cunt stood out even after her father's crushing weight was on top her voluptuous petite body. Ken kissed, licked her face and waited patiently for a long while for his daughter to settle down.

Suddenly Kathleen stopped crying. Her teary light brown eyes now shone as always. She could feel a tree trunk shoved deep inside her tender cunt but the unbearable sharp tearing pain had gone. She saw her handsome father's face covered with her tears and mucus. Her breathing was nasal as her nose was still filled with mucus. Ken kissed his daughter and whispered, "Sorry Kathee darling. Your pussy is very tight."

"Daddy, would you be able to fuck my pussy?" Kathleen inquired with concern, "I have never felt this much pain before," Kathleen now felt sheepish and girlish. She wanted to be like a woman.

"Kathee, I will be able to fuck your pussy for sure. Your pain will gradually subside as we fuck," Ken told his daughter the basic fact and he knew she would soon work out the rest.

"Daddy, in that case please start fucking me. Sooner you start to fuck my cunt sooner the pain will subside. Then you can fuck my cunt properly, as you would like to," Kathleen tried to smile sweetly at her father but only managed to wince.

Ken kissed his daughter on her open mouth. They both tasted each other's mouth. Their tongue explored over each other teeth, gums and tongue. Ken gently rocked his monster cock without moving. He lifted his mouth of her daughter's gasping mouth. He took his beautiful daughter's nose in his mouth and pushed his tongue in each nostril licking it clean. Soon Ken' mouth was again glued to his daughter's.

Ken lifted his hips slowly pulling each inch after torturing inch of his colossal cock, out of his daughter's now obscenely stretched tender cunt. His whole bottle thick shaft was covered with bright red film. Ken expected his daughter's virginal blood to show but even then he felt something primeval raise its head inside his civilised mind. He stopped, leaving his monster cock head and another two inches still buried inside his daughter's bleeding pussy. He crushed his mouth over his daughter's and used his strong muscular back and hips to bulldoze his mammoth cock shaft in a non stop downward cunt ripping thrust, making his daughter gurgle and shriek once again, until he was completely buried inside his daughter.

Kathleen felt as if her cunt was once again on fire like before. Her father's mouth was choking her shrieks. She breathed noisily through her nose, feeling ripped open by her father's monstrosity. Her eyes welled up again.

She felt her father pull out his giant cock just like he did a moment ago, hurting her only marginally less. Kathleen did not have to wait long she felt her cunt, feeling empty and relaxed, was soon ripped open in one long thrust form her father's strong body; with his punishing giant penis. She heard herself emit a strangled shriek.

Ken for the next twenty minutes or so without changing his pace kept on pulling nine inches or so of his giant cock, coated with red film of fluid, and thrusting it back inside his sobbing daughter's wide-open cunt. He could feel her convulsing ripples of her muscles as he buried his inhuman cock deep inside her writhing body. His mouth never left his daughter's sobbing mouth. He noticed that his daughter's sobs died down to sighs and moans for the last five minutes or so.

Kathleen felt each cunt ripping thrust and sobbed but her arms never relaxed holding her father tight and close to her. Somewhere after interminable time, what seemed to be an eternity to the loving young daughter, she did not hear herself sob. She still felt the torturing battering ram of a cock bulldozing in and out of her, she thought, torn cunt. She did not feel, however, as if her body was being torn apart.

Her father yet again buried his monster cock to the hilt in one single thrust but instead of tearing, sharp murdering pain like before she only felt painfully stretched and managed to respond by only wincing. She was filled with joy that no scream bubbled out of her mouth.

She could not wait to tell her father without realising that her loving father had anticipated this and had already had sensed the change, "Daddy my cunt does not hurt as much."

Ken lifted his mouth off her daughter's open gasping mouth, "Kathee darling. Please don't worry. Initially, I will fuck your cunt slowly."

"Daddy, now I am ready. You can fuck my pussy as you want to fuck it," Kathleen wanted to assure her loving father who would have felt her each cry and scream cutting through his heart, that she was ready as his woman for him.

Ken kissed his precocious beautiful daughter on the tip of her nose and kept on fucking her with the same steady thrusts that had helped her adapt to losing her virginity to her father's inhuman sized cock. Kathleen clung to her father with her arms tight around his neck.

Kathleen felt each inch of her father's monster cock as it pistoned in and out of her battered cunt- she felt every vein, every nuance of the taut skin of his colossal penis. She would remember this night rest of her life -- not only because she lost her virginity but also her adoring, loving and doting father was the man who took it with his inhumanly proportioned instrument of torture. Her father would tease her many a time for her screaming and crying in the following many years.

Ken felt the steadily increasing ease in pistoning his huge cock in and out of his now moaning daughter. He was pleased that these moans were more of a woman responding to fucking by a large cock that did hurt her every time it invaded her, but she wanted it nevertheless.

"Daddy, please fuck me. OOONNNNHHH..," Kathleen moaned, "Daddy fuck me, now. Please fuck my pussy...aaahhh."

Ken was now fucking his daughter for almost an hour after she had settled down from initial penetration. He could feel that she was heading towards her first orgasm from fucking with a penis. He moved his giant cock in and out of her moaning and writhing daughter. Kathleen kept on moaning for her father to fuck her as if he needed to be encouraged. Kathleen felt the same tightening in her breasts that she felt when her father treated her to an expert cunnulingus and rimming a little earlier. That tightening soon worked its way down into her belly and soon she felt that her cunt wanted to be ripped open. The dull pain deep inside her pussy expanded and she felt her tiny anus going into painful spasms. She now knew it was building of a most powerful orgasm she had experienced so far.

"Daddy, my cunt....I am going to cum. Daddy please fuck me and make me cum. Daddy please make my pussy cum. Daddeeee, please fuck me. DADDEE FUUCCKKK..........MEEEEE....AARRGGG," Kathleen was now babbling constantly.

Ken fucked his daughter lovingly taking her closer and closer to her orgasm. He wanted to share her climax by exploding himself to remember their union, which would last only for next four days.

Kathleen felt the pain getting bigger and bigger inside her as her father plundered her ravaged cunt. She hung onto her father as if clutching his neck to save her life. Her father whispered loving sweet nothings in her ear which she barely heard so caught up was she in the maelstrom of her impending orgasm.

"Kathee sweetie, cum on my cock. Let you cunt cum. I am also going to cum inside your cunt," Ken whispered to his daughter exhorting to let herself go.

Both father and daughter raced towards their mutual climax. It took another ten minutes of constant steady fucking by her father and Kathleen opened her mouth as if to scream but no sound came out. Her arms tightened around her father and her fingers turned into claws and her nails dug into his father's back, her thighs tried to squeeze her father's hips, she tried to lift her hips as her back went into spasm but could hardly move with her father's weight upon her- after few seconds she wailed as if in pain and her face screwed with intensity of the passion running through her body.

"Daddee....ffuucckk...mii...ccuunnt...I..I..waant...ttooo...CCUUMMMM," Kathleen's orgasm exploded, "DADDEEE......AAARRRRRGGGGGHH."

Ken pulled his blood coated massive cock right out and thrust it back inside his daughter's brutalised cunt as he allowed himself to cum along with his daughter. His monstrous cock head spurted hot, thick virile sperm repeatedly inside the throbbing spasming cunt of his climaxing daughter.

He dropped over her and held his daughter equally tightly as both came together again and again unsure as to how long their orgasm would go on. They both clung to each other. Kathleen was now moaning and sobbing and started to kiss her father on his face. Ken allowed his daughter to recover in her own time. Kathleen felt she had drowned and died and she was resurrected.

"Daddy, you nearly killed me with your massive cock. Why is your cock so big and fat!" Kathleen smiled at her father as she complained and complemented him in her own unique way, "Daddy, are you going to fuck me again?"

Ken smiled at his lovely daughter who looked dishevelled, her hair flying everywhere, her face caked with dried tears, saliva and her mucus; she could not look any more beautiful, "Does it mean that you do not want me to fuck you again?" Ken teased his daughter, "I had every intention to fuck your sweet cunt again."

Kathleen could not hide the frantic panic on her face as she thought she had made a faux pas, "No, No, Daddy. I thought you were finished fucking me. ...oooo...sorreeee. I am really silly. I want you to fuck me every minute. You have offered your cock to me for only four days!"

Ken laughed, "Kathee, I was only teasing you. Can you not feel, my cock is still dying to ravish my beautiful daughter?"

Kathleen blushed and kissed her father trying to hide her pride and sheepishness. Her heart swelled as her father expressed his desire to fuck her more, of his own free will.

Ken lifted himself off his daughter and lifted her legs higher and drape them over his shoulders. He placed his hands over the marvellous pair of his daughter's large, soft breasts gently grabbing as much of over flowing flesh his large hands could grab. He pulled his bright red cock now with streaks of white thick mixed cum out of the soft well-lubricated pussy of his daughter until only the tip of his massive cock was left in. He could see the look of disbelief on Kathleen's face, her eyes bulged, as she saw the amount of blood coating her father's monstrosity and its inhuman dimensions so incongruous to the tiny cunt opening it was lodged in. Kathleen gasped as she realised that this unbelievably huge penis had just emerged from inside her and was going to ravage her again. Kathleen's grip on her father's forearms tightened.

Kathleen somehow knew her father was going to take her with free spirited fucking as he now felt she had had her chance to adapt to his cock. This was the first sign of extra sensory ability of father and daughter to sense each other's wishes and desires.

Ken held himself steady, made small adjustments of angle. He sensed Kathleen had read her father's mind and braced herself as she bit on her lower lip and her fingertips dug into the skin of her father's forearms.

Ken used one strong cunt ripping thrust and bulldozed his monster cock right to the hilt in cum and blood coated slick cunt channel of his beautiful daughter making her emit a strangled scream as he tried to bury it by clamping her teeth on her lip.

Ken, no sooner he had hilted, pulled his cock and sent it hurtling inside his daughter's body making her moan again. He squeezed Kathleen's breasts the pressure of his hands increasing with each thrust of his gigantic cock. Kathleen soon sensed that her father was now fucking her as the woman he desired, the fact that she was his daughter added the love he poured in every look he showered over her face twisted in concentration trying to accommodate her father's monster cock as it hurt and pleasured her in equal measures.

Kathleen moaned as she felt the pain decreasing after a dozen strokes and she felt the sheer pleasure of every millimetre of her cunt being stimulated by her father's immense cock escalating with each new lunge. She now fully understood what it was that pulled her towards her father as she saw him make her mother moan and shriek every night.

Kathleen felt her lust rising as she felt that the same man was now making her moan and shriek, "Daddy, fuck me more. Please fuck my cunt. I want you whole monster cock inside my pussy."

Ken kept on increasing the pace of his shuttling giant and twisted his daughter's soft beautiful breasts mercilessly, "Kathee sweetie, I am going to fuck your cunt whole night. My cock is not going to come out of your cunt tonight."

The room was soon filled with sounds of 'thwack, thwack' as Ken' thighs slapped his daughter's upturned ass with each body jarring thrust. Both father and daughter could smell the strong smell of sex filling the air around them. Kathleen kept on repeating her entreaties of love and admiration for her father's monster interspersed with moans and grunts in a vibrating voice as her body was buffeted by her father's pistoning cock.

The moans of a beautiful daughter plundered savagely bounced off the walls of the room, as did the grunts of a virile giant of a father, who fucked his daughter mercilessly by his monster cock.