Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen tried to scream even louder but her open mouth could only manage to emit hoarse, strangled gasping sound of someone choking trying to suck in some air.

Ken stood still for few moments. He changed his mind and decided to bulldoze his mammoth cock few times as the best way to stretch his daughter's tight shit-tube. He pulled about six inches of and slammed it in a steady inward stroke. His daughter's body shook with her sobs. Suddenly Kathleen found her voice and her cries were heart breakingly loud. Ken decided to steel himself and kept on shuttling his cock in and out about twenty times and buried it to the hilt and waited for her daughter to collect herself.

Kathleen felt her ass was in shreds and the pain was as bad as her cunt being torn, if not worse. Kathleen, however, was wiser with that experience and knew at some stage she would stop crying, as her ass would adjust to her father's huge cock.

Ken stroked his daughter's back lovingly as he let her cry out her initial pain. Kathleen soon was sobbing and sniffling as her running nose made her breathing difficult. It took about ten or fifteen minutes when Kathleen whispered in between occasional sobs, "Daddy, my ass is still hurting very much but you can start fucking my ass slowly."

Ken patted his daughter's back and pulled his massive cock out to more than half the length and steadily pushed it back in. Kathleen sobbed and still held her hips as still as she could to allow her father to abuse her painful ass.

In about another half an hour Ken noted that Kathleen had stopped sobbing all together. Ken started to pulls his full length leaving only glans inside his daughter's anal ring and buried his massive cock back to its hilt.

Ken insinuated his hands under his daughter's chest and grabbed her breasts and started to bugger her as she lay with her face turned to left, visibly soiled with her tears and mucus. Ken used all his control and strength to keep a steady pace for another half an hour.

Kathleen was now trying to push her ass back onto his father's cock.

"Kathee darling, is your ass still hurting badly?"

Kathleen shook her head unable to speak as her ass still hurt with each movement of her father's mammoth cock.

Ken kept the steady buggering going for another hour. He felt Kathleen had been moaning for the last half an hour and was trying ineffectually to synchronise her hips to move to meet his cock.

Ken allowed his daughter to take her time before she had her first rectal orgasm. He moved one hand from her breast and rubbed her clitoris. Kathleen felt she could now cum any time.

"Daddy, fuck my ass. I am going to cum."

Kathleen exploded after fifteen minutes and shook from head to toes as her orgasm born out of perverse mixture of pain, pleasure and love for her father tore through her body.

Ken felt good and now he knew that his daughter and he could share the pleasure of ass fucking.

Ken continued to bugger Kathleen for another two hours making her cum three more time. By now the room was filled with smell of Kathleen's rectal aroma. Ken's monster penis was fully coated with pulverised brown shit. Kathleen's ass and thighs was coated with liquidised feces as her father pummelled her shit filled rectum.

Ken chose to cum as his daughter came for the fifth time filling his daughter's bursting rectum with huge volume of his hot cum. Ken waited for few minutes, "Kathee, I want to see you beautiful face while I fuck you ass."

Ken pulled his shit coated monster cock out of his daughter's soiled abused ass, making his daughter wince. Ken lifted his daughter's shit splattered ass and lovingly licked all the liquid brown coating off her full luscious thighs and ass. Once he was happy that his daughter's ass and thighs were clean he separated her ass cheeks he licked Kathleen's still gaping anus cleaning it of all shit and cum. He pushed his tongue inside her ass making her moan.

Kathleen looked back and saw her shit all over her father's beautiful monster cock. Kathleen turned around and soon was licking all over her father's soiled cock. She sucked and licked all traces of her shit off her father's penis. Ken held his daughter as she got off his cock and kissed her beautiful face covered with her tears and snot all over and her lips had a rim of brown lining as if she just had a brown shake. Ken licked her face clean. He lovingly licked her nose with his tongue. He pushed his tongue in his daughter's beautiful nostril and licked and sucked out all the mucus. Once satisfied Ken then pushed her on her back lifted her legs up by holding her claves.

Ken moved between his daughter's thighs and quickly pushed his cock in her still partly dilated and gaping relaxed anus. Once his cock head lodged inside Kathleen's anal ring he took his daughter's legs and threw them over his shoulders. He grabbed her breasts with his hands and proceeded to bugger her with long strong strokes making her mewl, moan and grunt with odd mixture of lust, pleasure and pain.

Ken mauled his daughter's breasts and started to piston his massive cock in and out faster and faster as she moaned her desire to be buggered.

"Daddy, now your giant cock feels so good as it goes in and out of my ass. You have really opened my ass nicely. Now you can fuck my ass any way you want to." Ken responded with even with powerful thrusts and mauling his daughter's breasts by squeezing, twisting and pulling them.

Kathleen soon moaned and babbled. Ken struggled to make out any coherent phrases except, " Daddeee.....my...assss....your...cock....so...fat. Fuck my ass. Daddy please fuck my ass more."

Ken had been buggering his daughter's abused ass for over five hours now. He slammed his cock like a steam engine piston for next half an hour making Kathleen cum three times. She shrieked and moaned as each orgasm left her weak and tired. Ken now buggered her for his own pleasure. He squeezed his daughter already misshapen brutalised breasts even harder and slammed his monster cock in her obscenely dilated ass with loud slapping thrusts. He allowed his balls to get tight and achy in anticipation of cumming.

Kathleen moaned feebly as yet another orgasm merged with the earlier ones and she did not know if she was awake or dreaming.

Ken felt he was ready to fill his daughter's tortured ass with his bucketful of cum. He knew this orgasm would pale the amount he had ejaculated before into background. Another thirty minutes or so he hammered his cock in his daughter's convulsing ass she came once again and let his giant piss hole burst deep inside his daughter's rectum.

Kathleen felt her father hot semen burning her rectal walls and she felt his giant shaft throbbing and twitching which each spurt. It kept on spurting for almost ten minutes or so. Ken by now had let Kathleen's legs fall on either side of him and collapsed on top of her crushing her with his huge heavy frame. Kathleen loved when her father lay on top of her crushing her breasts by his heavy muscled hairy chest and she could hardly breathe but felt safe and loved.

The loving incestuous couple lay there breathing hard and recovering from their second marathon session of loving.

Kathleen stroked her father's handsome face lovingly, "Thank you, Daddy. I cannot believe that ass fucking can be so good. I am really lucky to have you as my loving daddy."

"I love your sweetheart. Kathee, you are like a blessing come true for a believer," Ken whispered lovingly. Ken soon took on the mantle of loving father who wanted his daughter's birthday to be as joyous as he could make, he tapped her nose, "Kathee, will this beautiful girl like to go out with her father for dinner?"

Kathleen beamed, "Any daughter will be lucky to go out with a handsome daddy like you."

Ken kissed his daughter lovingly and suggested that they get ready as it was close to seven.

Ken pulled his soiled half hard monster out of his daughter's defiled ass. Kathleen yelped as his massive cock head cleared her anal ring. He delicately lifted Kathleen in his strong arms. Once inside the en suite he put his daughter down close to the toilet, Ken gently turned Kathleen to lean forward by supporting her arms on the cistern.

"Kathleen, Please give your daddy the sweet offerings of your fucked virgin ass."

Kathleen blushed and whispered excitedly, "But daddy!! My ass is bursting full. I am not sure what may drop out from my ass in your mouth?"

"Kathee I want anything and everything that comes out of my beautiful daughter's ass in my mouth."

Kathleen was now fully immersed with her father's sexual designs and desires. She felt her ass being spread by her father's large hands and his mouth covered her tender ass. She contracted her abdominal muscles and started to squeeze out a steady stream of brown coloured thick cum that Ken had deposited. Kathleen heard her father gulp her anal offering greedily. She pushed hard again trying not to push her shit out from high inside the rectum. She heard exploding wind and two or three small firm pellets shoot out making her giggle apologetically. She was pleased to see that her father relished them as much as the first offering.

Kathleen was only then allowed to sit on the toilet to evacuate her rectum, which she did noisily, her colonic reflex had been triggered, as she fed her father her anal canal deposits.

Ken stroked his daughters face as she finished emptying her rectum. Once she was finished Ken insisted on licking her clean. Ken suggested Kathleen should start her shower while he shaved himself quickly.

Kathleen was clearing shampoo out of her hair when she heard her father pee and empty his rectum noisily. When Ken joined his daughter he was admonished firmly, "Daddy, you will not pee or shit without me for rest of the days we are together."

Ken smiled and promised that they both will share all things until the time they were together, was over.

Both were dry and ready to dress. While Kathleen was drying her hair with a towel, Ken rang the most posh restaurant and demanded personal cubicle. His clout in the city had many advantages. Ken chose a light yellow blouse with straight collars for his daughter and a navy blue silk-brocaded ankle length skirt and took out a cream cashmere shawl. He brought out white cotton panties and bra. By the time Kathleen came out her father was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and white cotton shirt with a navy blue blazer. Kathleen was stunned how sensitive she had become over the last day to her father's extremely handsome looks. Ken kissed her damp wavy hair and showed her his choice, "Kathee you always look very beautiful anyway, but the light spring yellow colour matches your radiance and you look heart stoppingly beautiful."

Kathleen blushed as she realised her father had noticed her from a man's view even before. Light spring yellow had moved to top of the list of her favourite colours for the rest of her life.

Kathleen put on the bra and panties. Her father found the intimacy of her daughter dressing as sensual as her disrobing. Kathleen was ready in five minutes with her hair left free. Ken gently covered his daughter's shoulders with the cashmere shawl. Kathleen felt very grown up and womanly.

* *

Kathleen received second glances from even old patrons in the restaurant. The manager escorted them to their cubicle. Ken ordered red wine with meal and scotch to begin with he suggested a glass of champagne as aperitif for Kathleen who easily looked grown up to have a drink.

Ken and Kathleen ordered the best dishes and food enough for four but they wanted to enjoy all the dishes that they liked.

Ken and Kathleen conversed as they always did of national and international matters. Kathleen discussed her school and possible choices of her likes and dislikes of colleges. However, now both easily dropped sexual innuendoes making Kathleen feel like his father's girlfriend rather than his daughter.

Soon their conversation became personal, "Daddy, did you fuck mummy's ass before marriage?"

"We had sex for a long time before we got married. You mummy was daughter of my mother's sister and we were more than cousins for many years. Marriage was just a formality."

Kathleen was quite thirsty and drank few glasses of water along with her champagne. The maitre' de freshened up her glass as her eyes asked her father for permission who nodded with his eyes. Their understanding of each other's thoughts without any overt body language and words was amazing.

Kathleen revelled under her father's masculine charms as he treated her his equal both as a person (which he always did) and as his female companion for the dinner.

Ken signalled for another scotch when Kathleen declared her need to go to loo.

Ken whispered, "Kathee darling, I would like to have a special drink with my scotch and pointed towards her empty glass."

Kathleen gasped at her father's audacious suggestion, and whispered admonishingly "DADDEE! How do you think I can bring a full glass from toilet and walk back in front of all these people?"

Ken smiled, like a naughty schoolboy, challenging her, "You can hide it in your shawl, I reckon."

Kathleen felt very excited as the thought of her bringing a glass full of her fresh pee for her father from bathroom in a restaurant for him to drink; it sent her pulse racing and she felt her cunt get wet.

Kathleen straightened her shawl in a very ladylike fashion and soon one empty glass vanished inside her shawl. She smiled like an angel at her father and requested to be excused as both sisters were taught.

Kathleen came back in fifteen minutes. She sat down first and her hand holding the glass emerged first under the table and then she quickly brought it up on top.

The glass was nearly filled with light amber coloured pee. Kathleen slowly lifted the glass to her lips and took a long swig making her father give her a mock stern look, "Daddy if you want a special drink, so do I."

Ken laughed, "OK, do not have another sip of MY drink. I will be back in two minutes."

Ken put one glass in his blazer and went briskly to the toilet. He was back within five minutes with one hand trying to find something in his inside blazer pocket. He sat down and soon a dark yeppow coloured fluid filled glass was in front of his daughter.

Kathleen took a long swig of warm acrid fluid and gulped it with an audible "aah' of appreciation.

The waiter arrived silently and asked, "Ice in your drink, madam?'

Both had to struggle not to burst out laughing.

Kathleen showed two fingers, as she could not trust her voice to break into laughter. The waiter dropped two ice cubes with tongs with great deal of reverence.

"Daddy, now your pee has become official drink in this restaurant."

Father and daughter drank tone another's fresh pee with glee.

Soon food arrived and they poured water in the same glasses. Red wine was served and Ken made yet another exception and Kathleen had large red wine glass.

Dinner was excellent. The owner came with a special cake and quietly offered both his best wishes. He also put in front of Kathleen a silver covered deep dish. He lifted it elegantly and in there was a beautiful blue silk jewellery box.

Ken lifted it up and handed it to his daughter with soft, "Happy birthday darling."

Kathleen waited to be alone before she said anything or opened the box. In it was an exquisite bracelet of diamonds embedded in pure platinum.

Kathleen beamed and still complained like true grown up woman, "Daddy, you should not have. You have already given me my most cherished gift - You are my gift. I have nothing for you."

"Kathee this was meant to be for you for some time. Patricia would have one as well. This is for my daughter that you were until yesterday and would be after three days. Our true gift for this birthday is, as you said -- us." Ken patted her smiling happy daughter's hand.

Both shared two slices of delicious cake. The manager packed the rest for them to take home in a very ornate gift box.

Ken could not keep his eyes away from his daughter's radiant face. He noticed every nuance of her face when she laughed, talked, frowned, he marvelled at how her nose seemed to reflect each change in her mood and face.

Kathleen was blushing as she sensed her father found her very beautiful, "Daddy, please. Do you want us to go home?"

"Kathee, I want to see your naked beautiful body again."

Kathleen blushed and pinched her father on his arm.

Ken helped his daughter get out like a gentleman. He drove like an impatient man to get back home. It was close to midnight by the time they reached home.

He helped Kathleen get out of the car and put her arm around her and took her inside the house. They put the cake in the kitchen.

Kathleen turned and melted into her father's arms. He lifted her in his arms and carried her upstairs into the bedroom. Kathleen kissed her father all over his face.

Ken stood his daughter on the bed and pulled her blouse off her. He deftly unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor.

He untied her skirt and pulled it off his daughter's beautiful full legs. Kathleen moved out of the crumpled ring of her skirt and soon it joined her discarded garments.

Kathleen unbuttoned her father's jeans, unbuttoned his shirt after pulling it out of his jeans, She pushed her father's shirt and jacket off together.

She pulled his jeans down over his massive hairy muscular thighs. Her father kicked off his loafers and his jeans joined the heap of discarded clothes.

Kathleen lowered his boxers and freed his straining monster. His boxers fell down to his ankles and he kicked them away. Kathleen dropped to her knees and her face was at level with her father's colossal cock. She lifted it in her tiny hands, flaccid but still monstrously thick in its girth. Her hands barely covered half the girth. Kathleen marvelled how heavy her father's cock felt in her hands. She lowered her mouth and took her father's huge cock head in her warm wide-open mouth. She enjoyed the softness that she could squeeze between her floor and palate of her mouth. Her mouth was filled to splitting capacity by her father's massive cock. She was rewarded by a soft moan of pleasure from her father.

Ken massive girth of his monster cock enabled him to fuck his daughter's mouth even when his cock was flaccid. Ken clenched his huge fingers through his daughter's hair and controlled her head to push more of his cock inside her warm mouth. Kathleen gagged each time she tried to accommodate even a tiny bit more of her father's cock. Kathleen felt with each passing minute in her painfully wide-open mouth, her father's monstrosity was hardening rapidly. As his cock gained more steel the girth and length increased. Kathleen felt her mouth corners stretch painfully as her father insisted on trying to shove a bit more of his gargantuan cock inside her mouth.

In no more than ten minutes of fellating Kathleen was struggling miserably to keep her father's now steel hard monster inside her gagging mouth. Ken looked down at his daughter's beautiful distorted face trying to suck his cock. Her mouth was painfully stretched open. Her nose was flattened and to her father, her face looked even more beautiful.

Ken used his hips and his grip on his daughter's head to, now seriously fuck her mouth. Soon the room was filled with painful gagging sounds as Kathleen gagged each time her father forced his monstrous steel hard glans and two or three inches inside her mouth and throat. Her eyes were streaming as Kathleen grabbed her father's huge hairy thighs to try to push him away ineffectually. Ken kept on trying to force fuck his beautiful daughter's angelic face making her gag each time. Kathleen felt her tears running over her face with the constant strain of gagging. Soon the tears flooded her nose and her both nostrils streamed with her tears and mucus.