Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken pushed even harder and managed to get some actual movement in and out of his daughter's tortured mouth as she gagged on his glans sending unbelievable thrill through his cock. Ken ignored the plight of Kathleen and seeked his climax to finish this wonderful sexual pleasure that her tiny mouth of his daughter offered to his giant cock. Ken roared and ejaculated without warning, in his daughter's tightly packed mouth. As his huge spurt of thick cum filled her mouth Kathleen panicked as she choked and fought to breathe. Her father's massive cock kept on spurting huge load after huge load of thick virile cum as Kathleen tried to sallow as much as she could. Rest refluxed out of her nose adding to the mess that made her look even more delectable to her father.

As her father pulled his inhuman cock out of her mouth Kathleen could not help as her saliva drooled over his shaft and pubes. Ken pulled his daughter up and licked her face with long strokes of his raspy tongue. He licked and swallowed all the mixture of saliva, cum and mucus off his daughter's face.

Once her face was gleaming with his saliva he pushed his tongue inside his daughter's nose and licked the cum and mucus. He pinched her nose with his thumb and finger to push out the remaining cum and mucus on to his tongue.

"Kathee, do you want me to fuck your ass?" Ken mussed his daughter's hair. Kathleen smiled back and kissed her father, said half teasingly, "Daddy, you are not going to tear my ass apart?"

"Kathee darling, even if your ass is torn by my cock I will continue to fuck your ass," Ken heightened his daughter's apprehension by his assertion.

Kathleen felt weak as she heard her father brush aside her concerns about her tender ass about to be ravaged by his monster. Kathleen let herself be manipulated by her father who positioned her on her knees and hands. He licked her anus and her sore cunt with his tongue for solid twenty minutes relaxing it for intended buggery.

Kathleen squirmed with lust as her father's tongue sent hot lusty waves of desire to be taken and ravaged by her giant father.

Ken looked for some lubrication and found the cold cream lying in the corner. He applied a liberal dollop on his glans and shaft. He put an equally generous dollop on his daughter's anus. He climbed on the bed and stood above his daughter's raised ass, his legs outside his daughter's body. He bent his knees to bring his monstrosity to align with Kathleen's tiny anal opening.

Kathleen felt her father push a wide closed fist against her tiny anal opening, holding her hips firmly in her hands. Kathleen began to hyperventilate as her father pushed his gargantuan cock head against the resisting anal ring of his daughter's delectable ass.

Both grunted as nothing happened for a long time. Like before Kathleen's lovingly rimmed ass gave way surrendering to the pressure exerted by her father's marauding cock. In next few seconds the intense silence of the room was ripped part by a blood-curdling scream, a deep animal grunt followed by loud sobs of a daughter who had allowed her giant father with his inhuman cock to defile her sweet ass again. Ken shoved his gigantic girth inch after inch ignoring his daughter's sobs until he had buried the whole eleven inches of his monster. He pulled his cock no sooner he had hilted and plunged it again with the same forceful thrust. Ken fucked his daughter's raised ass for the next half an hour. With each punishing invasion his cock gathered a smooth brown lubricating coat of his daughter's sweet shit easing the passage of his cock inside her rectum.

Kathleen sobbed and sobbed until as before she started to moan and move her tortured ass a bit. Ken noted the change and picked up the pace. He moved his hands along his daughter's chest and grabbed her dangling breasts in his hands pulling them outwards.

Kathleen's first orgasm hit her soon after half an hour of her buggery. Ken was now on the smooth winning run. He used long strong thrusts to hammer his monster cock, all the while mauling his daughter's breasts. The air was thick with the heady rectal aroma of Kathleen's ass fucking filled the senses of incestuous couple about to explode like a tightly wound sexual coiled spring that they both had become. It would take long marathon buggery by Kathleen's father before that spring would uncoil and relax completely.

Kathleen came repeatedly as her father buggered her for two hours. He exploded twice without losing his steel. Sensing that Kathleen was tiring in doggie position. Ken held her tight and fell on his side before rolling on his back. Kathleen's ass was still impaled on her father's monster cock. She placed her feet on either side of her father's legs. Her father held her hips at a height and used his strong back muscles to hammer his cock up and down to keep the buggery going. Kathleen felt each thrust invading warm depths of her rectum making her cum; each of her new orgasm seemed more painful when it exploded than the last one.

Ken buggered his daughter for another hour. He rolled over carrying Kathleen with him. Now his daughter was buried under his giant frame. He lifted himself on his arms and fucked her ass using log sturdy strokes. Kathleen had been moaning and babbling. Another forty minutes and Kathleen convulsed in to three more orgasms.

Ken dropped his full weight on his daughter's prone frame. He insinuated his hands under her chest and grabbed her soft large breasts and squeezed them brutally as he set up frantic pace to culminate the ass fucking of his daughter who was now completely depleted and lay limp. He had been buggering his daughter for over five hours. He rose and fell hammering his monstrosity again and again. As the morning sunshine broke outside at about six in the morning Ken slammed his exploding cock to the hilt in cum filled warm soft convulsing rectum of his daughter and he spurted gigantic volleys of thick hot cum for the fourth time that night. His cock kept on spasming and spurting sating his raging lust for the time being. Ken probably fell asleep even before his cock stopped cumming. Both incestuous lovers slept well into the day after body ripping buggery that the beautiful daughter was put through.

* *

Kathleen came to slowly around two in the afternoon or so. She loved the crushing weight of her father with his cock still buried in her abused ass. Her father opened his eyes as if he knew his daughter was awake.

Kathleen lifted her arm above her and stroked her fathers' face lovingly, "Daddy, my ass is bursting. I may not be able to control my shit anymore." Ken kissed his daughter's face. He inadvertently pulled his cock out abruptly making his daughter yelp.

He carried her into the bathroom like a princess. Kathleen exploded no sooner than her ass touched the toilet seat. Her rectum burst open with first pulverised cum mixed feces followed with firm warm steamy logs. She pulled her father close to her who immediately put his shit coated cock in her mouth and peed in spurts as she swallowed his morning yellow acrid pee as if it was the sweetest drink on earth. She licked his cock clean of all her shit.

Kathleen when finished let her father lick her ass clean. She insisted on returning the pleasure when he finished, licking his hairy sexy ass and anus.

Both brushed and took a quick shower.

Ken and Kathleen together cooked a big lunch. Ken shoved soft butter inside his daughter cunt until melting butter was trickling along her thighs, making his daughter giggle uncontrollably

They had a luxurious lunch and naughty conversation. They set up a porno movie in their cinema room for a short while and soon Ken wanted to ravage his daughter once again.

He lifted her into his lap and placed butter-coated cunt on his now rampant monster cock. Kathleen slowly and gingerly speared her cunt on to her father's monstrosity until her soft nascent pubic hair meshed with her father's coarse thick curly pubic hair.

Ken fucked her to four orgasms in the next two hours. Once she looked tired he lifted her up and put her on the sofa as she rested on its back. Ken fucked his daughter from behind brutally making her cum four more times as he ejaculated twice until Kathleen pleaded she could not take his cock in her sore cunt anymore. He fucked her for another half an hour and exploded furiously inside his daughter's cunt.

Ken carried his daughter back to the bedroom. They both slept for an hour or so when one or other would wake up and start a session of cunt or ass fucking. By morning they both were depleted and slept until very late

Ken fucked and buggered his daughter everywhere in the house and only stopped when she cried murder and surrendered, declaring her inability to take her father in any of her very sore orifices.

* *

The next day was spent similarly. Kathleen could now take her father's monstrosity in both holes with a loud moan and without crying herself hoarse. Father and daughter broke all restrictions in their sexual adventure. Kathleen could now control her stream of urine to allow her father to drink it all without splashing his face, which he in fact liked.

The last fuck was in the morning about two hours before the arrival of Kathleen's mother and sister. They had changed all the sheets and removed all traces of their illicit incestuous copulation. Kathleen received last instalment of her gift in the downstairs toilet as she impaled herself on her father's monster for what they thought was for the last time. Kathleen cried and came simultaneously as she tried to get, as much out of this last time as she could, realising she would never again have her father's monster cock inside her.

Little did they know that life had different plans for them!

* *

Kathleen gently rubbed her breasts as she smile reliving the agony of a young daughter fucking herself silly on her father's monster cock and crying because she would never get to do that again.

Kathleen remembered the ensuing days and weeks were the worst. She never tried to spy on her parents again, so could not even have the satisfaction of seeing her father's naked body. The proximity to her father evoked desires too strong for her to control. Ken noted a slight, but worrying, dip in his daughter's performance and general mood. Kathleen would appear distracted every now and then and some of her grades slipped. Kathleen's parents avoided making any hasty scrutiny but Ken knew the reason.

Kathleen remembered one Sunday afternoon, about seven months later, when her mother and sister had gone to a friend's place for an evening party, she was trying to concentrate on her homework that she could not finish on Saturday like her sister.

Kathleen did not hear her father walk into her room until she could feel his presence right behind her. Before Kathleen could say a word he whispered authoritatively, "Not a word or a sound from you, not until I am finished with you Kath." Kathleen clamped her mouth shut. Her father took her arm and lifted her off her chair. She was dressed in loose long tee shirt and panties only. Ken nearly dragged his daughter to her dressing table and made her lean forward with her hands on the table. They both could see their reflection in the huge mirror.

Kathleen was breathing hard with nervous excitement not knowing what her father was going to do next. She was quite aware that she had been stupid and let her performance suffer- worst way to impress her father. She felt her father push her tee shirt up and up until it was off her head and dropped in a heap on the table around her planted hand. Her father pulled her panties down to her knees. Kathleen saw in the mirror as he unzipped his trousers and fished out his monster cock as hard as a massive column of steel.

Without a word being exchanged, Ken positioned his colossal cock head at the entrance of his daughter's cunt with no concern if it was wet or still dry due to her anxiety of his harsh demeanour. Kathleen felt the sharp burning tearing pain as her father slammed his cock brutally in her cunt and kept on hammering it in. She curbed her screams and cries and even her sobs as her father used his monster cock to punish her by fucking her nearly dry cunt.

Kathleen could see her open mouth and pained face, and she could see her whole body shake as her father slammed his massive cock with brutal force again and again. Soon her cunt juices flowed and her father's colossal cock pistoned in and out with more ease. Ken fucked his daughter with stony face and saw her ass and belly ripple with each thrust. Kathleen's dangling breasts swung wildly. Kathleen came within minutes of this brutal fucking from her father and she came repeatedly for the next hour as her father fucked with no words of endearment with a steely hard expression using his cock as an impersonal tool of gratification. Kathleen came for the fifth time and her father exploded inside her but made no move to hold her or kiss her as he did every time they had sex before.

Kathleen felt her father pull his still spurting cock out roughly making her wince.

Kathleen would never forget the next words he uttered, "Kath if you want me to service you like a cow or a mare to ensure you do well in school please tell me so. But if you want your father to love you, as I want to, then you cannot take this for granted. Not every one can have the love they want, as they want whenever they want."

Ken pushed his cum coated cock back inside his trousers and zipped it without even looking at his daughter and turned around to leave with the final words, "Kath, lets pretend we never had this conversation." Kathleen's grades and school performance never dipped. Kathleen understood that true love even ostensibly unrequited is precious.

Ken and his wife felt happy, as Kathleen never again showed what was anything but her most endearing self. Kathleen now was resigned to never resent the fact that her father would never touch her again as a woman. She was happy to feel his strong masculine body as he continued to hug her and her sister as he had all their lives. She, despite trying level hard, could not let herself feel more than just daughterly as he on his part held her like his daughter.

However, Kathleen was pleasantly surprised to find her father one night in her bedroom after few months, as he woke her up with a kiss. It was the month of her birthday and he had flown back from Seattle after attending a conference. Everyone in the house was fast asleep. He had rung his wife, Reema, to go to bed, as he would be very late. He insisted he would let himself in and sleep in the guest room.

He whispered to his daughter to remain quiet, "Kath, I was going to sleep in the guest bedroom. If you want I would like to break our promise and make love to you as my very personal birthday gift and token of thanks for being the best daughter any father could want." Kathleen blushed and hugged her father. They both were out of their clothes in a flash and Kathleen was fucked and buggered with love for four hours. Kathleen knew her father would have stayed and fucked her longer but could not risk the early rising servants.

*********************

Part III coming soon.

Please do vote.