Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather moaned as her burning anal ring felt and allowed each monster inch of her uncle burrowing inside her warm, dark feces laden rectum. Heather felt her uncle's groins kissing her bottom she thought after ages, signifying that he had hilted inside her ass.

"Uncle Ben, are you now fully inside my ass?" asked Heather in a thick voice.

"Heather sweetie, you have every bit of my cock inside your sweet ass. Let me know when you feel comfortable for me to start fucking your ass."

"Uncle, you can fuck my ass any time you want to start. My pain will abate as you fuck my ass a bit more."

Benjamin kissed his brave niece who after brutal anal fucking only a while ago was all ready to have her ass plundered by her uncle.

Benjamin pulled his cock gradually out of his niece's ass and then screwed it in steadily but as gently as he could. He was curbing his desire to hammer his cock in his niece's sweet ass like mad lust ridden man.

Her uncle's heavy body once again crushed Heather's soft voluptuous frame. He used his powerful hips to pull out of her stretched ass and then screw it in to the hilt. Benjamin used a very patient pace letting his niece moan and snort as she felt her lust taking over from tha pin of her impossibly stretched ass.

Heather held her uncle's face in her hands and whispered, 'Uncle, it may hurt me a bit but I want you to make cum soon, please."

Benjamin increased the pace and force of his thrusts as Heather felt a burning fire inside her belly. The sharp pain from her anus had turned dull and the intoxicating lust of her uncle's cock buried in her ass once again took Heather high in the clouds of blinding passion and mad desire to cum as her uncle fucked her ass to show her how much she loved him, fuck her ass.

Benjamin kept on fucking his niece's ass. Heather went quiet suddenly and then her back arched. Her breathing nearly stopped for few seconds. Then heather let out a low-pitched wail as if she had sore throat. Her orgasm took her by surprise. She bit on her lip and moved her ass up to meet his uncle's downward thrusts.

Heather moaned, "Uncle, I am cumming. Fuck my ass. I AM CUUMMIN...NGGG. UURRGGG"

Benjamin buggered his niece's ass with marginally faster pace. The intoxicating aroma of heather's rectum filled the senses of both incestuous uncle and his niece.

Benjamin covered his niece's open moaning mouth. He let his saliva drool inside her mouth almost choking her in middle of her long wailing moan as her orgasm ran through her body like a strong wind rushing through alleyway.

Heather quickly swallowed her uncle's mouthful of saliva. She felt her ass a constant source of sensation that was different from her pussy but equal in its intensity. Her earlier ass fucking was brutally savage and therefore was whirlwind journey of pain, pleasure, submission, love and acceptance.

Benjamin upped the pace again as he sensed his niece was now trying to lift her bottom, to meet his downward thrust with her ass. Heather moaned inside her uncle's mouth, "Uncle, my ass your beeeg ccoock..uummm. FUCK MY ASS. FFUUCCKKKK."

Benjamin did just that. Heather was taken to the pinnacle of body wrenching orgasm six times over the next two hours of loving sensual as fucking. Each orgasm left Heather gasping for breath and that bit more tired.

Benjamin exploded twice inside his niece's ass. His cock was now coated with his niece's aromatic pulverised feces. His cock slid in and out even more smoothly with slimy coating.

Heather gurgled and moaned as her ass was lovingly plundered by her uncle for another half an hour and when she though she was all done and could not cum anymore her body ripped her apart with an all mighty orgasm leaving her deathly quiet. Benjamin upped the pace to meet his niece in the throes of a torturing orgasm with his own release. He exploded on his downward thrust with an animalistic roar and crashed on top of his petite voluptuous niece and spurted hot, volleys of cum again and again splashing the deep confines of his niece's rectum.

Heather saw her loving uncle's face with her unfocused eyes, her arms tightened around him and she took his handsome nose inside her open wailing mouth to shut herself up and sucked on it as if it was her life support.

Both incestuous lovers allowed their body depleting orgasm to run its course. Heather slowly recovered and realise she was sucking on his uncle's handsome nose. She smiled around it and soon started to tease him by pushing her tongue inside his nostrils. She teasingly shoved her saliva with her tongue in his each nostril.

Benjamin ultimately pulled his nose out of his niece's mouth, he stroked her face with is huge hand and rubbed her nose with his index finger and whispered, "We need to shower. Your aunt and Shari would be back soon."

Heather nodded with disappointment writ large on her beautiful face. Benjamin naughtily lifted his niece's beautiful nose with his finger and dribbled a big mouthful of saliva in her nostrils making her shriek with mock surprise.

Benjamin pulled his soiled cock out and Heather winced as it cleared the tight anal ring. He lifted Heather, his saliva running out of her nose and his cum out of her ass, in his arms and went into bathroom.

"Heather darling now I want the delicious offering from your ass. Then I will wash it down with your sweet pee,"

Heather was put on floor and she hobbled to turn around as directed by her uncle. She put hands on the wall and bent forwards pushing her ass back towards her uncle, "Uncle, you will have to give me your sweet pee as well. Can I suck your cock clean?"

Benjamin nodded as his mouth closed over his niece's ass.

He teased the red puffy anal ring with his tongue. Heather grunted and strained her rectal collections down towards her uncle's waiting mouth. Benjamin's mouth soon was filled with the huge deposits of his cum now mixed with Heather's pulverised feces and he swallowed greedily. Heather pushed three more helpings into her uncle's mouth. She pushed again and only succeeded in pushing a tiny amount of liquid brown fluid.

Benjamin kissed his niece's ass encouraging her. Heather clenched her belly muscles to push harder and relaxed her anal ring. Before she could control a noisy explosion of wind erupted making her giggle apologetically and she felt few firm bits roll out with it. Heather was secretly pleased to hear the sucking, swallowing sounds from behind as her uncle closed his mouth on her rectal offerings.

Benjamin turned his niece around. Heather put her amputated leg over her uncle's shoulder as he steadied her and soon her cunt was letting out a broad stream of warm golden urine in to her uncle's mouth. He swallowed as rapidly as he could to capture most of his niece's sweet piss. After considerable time heather's strong stream petered out to few squirts. By now her uncle was bathed in her pee that he couldnot manage to capture in his mouth.

Heather quickly went down on her knees and took her uncle's soiled monstrous cock coated thickly with her rectal goo. She took the head in her mouth to wash it clean. She licked the giant shaft and had to swallow few times as the mixture of her uncle's cum, her rectal goo and saliva filled her mouth.

When she finished her uncle's cock was gleaming with her saliva. She looked up at her uncle with pride. She put the tip of her uncle's monster cock head inside her open mouth. Benjamin released his yellow acrid pee in short bursts allowing his niece to swallow. Heather realised that was how she should have peed. Heather managed to catch most of her uncle's pee barring few times when her timing of swallowing and her uncle's stream failed to sync.

Both then had shower unable to keep their hands away from each other's body. Heather could not help but run her hands on the massive hairy frame of her uncle. She greedily stroked her open palm over the inhuman girth of his semi-hard penis.

Benjamin shampooed her hair lovingly. When they both were soaped to one another's satisfaction their continuous playfulness boiled over.

Benjamin impatiently turned his niece who seemed to totter for a second on her one leg towards him and said hoarsely, "Heather, I know time is running out I have to fuck you right now."

His uncontrolled desire was like music to Heather's ears. She whimpered as her uncle lifted her high. She threw her legs around his waist. She waited; biting her lip as her uncle adjusted her cunt over his rampant cock and dropped her using gravity to impale her. Benjamin fucked his niece at a blinding pace. Heather felt as if an electric motorised giant cock had invaded her cunt. Her breathing never settled and she moaned incoherently as she was lifted and impaled at a breath taking pace.

Heather clung to her uncle's neck, who fucked her using his strong arms to do most of the work. Heather came screaming within five minutes. Benjamin fucked his niece standing in the middle of the shower room for another twenty minutes making her cum four times. He then moved to the closest shower wall and allowed Heather's back to find support on it and he used the angle thus created to piston his monstrosity even faster and harder for another twenty minutes leaving heather totally limp, babbling and drooling as she came again and again.

Benjamin then erupted like a broken hose filling his niece's cunt with his hot virile cum in copious volleys. He must have spurted about twenty times before it petered out to dribbles.

Benjamin eventually put his niece down on the floor and finished the shower. He dried her lovingly. He rubbed her hair dry with towel. After Heather had reciprocated he dressed her in a towel bathrobe and picked her up. He put her in bed and kissed her, "Heather, now you rest."

Heather held her uncle's hand firmly with brimming love and kissed his palm, whispered emotionally, "Thank you uncle Ben."

Benjamin stroked her hair in silent love. He saw Heather's eyes close as the tiredness of torrid marathon fucking left her exhausted.

Benjamin put on the bathrobe and managed to reach his suite unnoticed. He rang his main aide to come over for dinner to catch up with the final draft thus avoiding the trip to city.

Kathleen found Benjamin fast asleep snoring softly that always stimulated Kathleen. She kissed his forehead and tip of his nose and left quietly.

Chapter 10 Fifteen days to wedding.

Next five days were even more hectic. More friends and guests arrived. Each key host family member was tied up more and more entertaining them. Everyone noticed Heather becoming more and more vivacious and now she and Sharleen were similar in looks and demeanour. Kathleen and Pa were very happy to see her eventually come out of her studious demeanour and be her happy boisterous self.

Day engagements were getting numerous. Both Kathleen and Sharleen felt their private time shrunk so much that they felt public property.

Sharleen would yearn to find more time to spend in private with her father. Sharleen had taken serious risks to ensure that she at least got two chances each day to fuck her father albeit very quick ones [by her father's standards]. Mostly it was in the morning before Ben left for work and in the evening after work between changing and dinner.

Heather was very understanding and she insisted that her uncle should use every opportunity he had to make love to his daughter, Sharleen. She insisted that after the wedding maybe they both would get one or two days to spend together.

Sharleen was quite impressed that how easy it was to be like father and daughter in public. Her father never even gave a hint to her that they were physically close. His love for her as his daughter was paramount in his mind.

Kathleen saw her father busy doing this or that. She knew he missed her as she missed him. Kathleen looked forward to when they both could spend time together day and night without trying to plan secretive rendezvous.

In the last five days Kathleen managed to time her afternoon siesta after a busy afternoon in city when her father had just returned from riding. He fucked her in her bathroom all sweaty and smelly. She shivered as she relived the heady fucking session.

Apart from that they both managed another one quickie in the wine cellar.

********

Melissa, Nathaniel and their father Michael rang to inform that they were flying in on weekend. Kathleen now was feeling happier as her close family was getting closer to be under the same roof.

After a long chat with her very happy sister in law, Kathleen, Melissa put the phone down. Melissa smiled and said theatrically to her brother and her father, "I am very grateful to you both that you allowed me to remain in control during the call."

Melissa was naked in bed with her two men who had finished two-hour session of fucking and buggering her and ready with rampant monster erections.

"Mel, we have to make up for all the time we are going to loose when we go across to 'Refuge'. In the melee of wedding madness we are unlikely to get to savour your beauty until we are back home," her brother said as he played with his sister's large soft breasts.

Melissa giggled as she felt her brother's love and devotion come through. "Mel darling, I agree with Nat. We have to use every second of the day to love you. How do you want us to take you now?" her father Mike said with same love showing as his fingers combed her pubic hair and teased her pussy.

Melissa sighed and decided to say what she had been wanting to say for some time, "Daddy, I want to lick Nat's shit off your cock and then your shit off Nat's cock," her eyes looking expectantly at her two incestuous lovers.

Two men glanced at one another for a fraction and then laughed and grabbed Melissa as she shrieked with surprise.

Her brother within no time had his sister on her knees and hands. Nat impaled Melissa's soaking cunt to coat his monster cock and then moved to allow his father to do the same both times Melissa moaned with undiluted pleasure.

Melissa moaned and clenched her teeth as her brother's gargantuan cock invaded her rectum for umpteenth time slowly but steadily filling her rectum to a bursting point.

Nat bent forwards and allowed his father access to his massive hairy ass. Nat felt her father spread his ass and he was pleasantly surprised to feel his lips on his hairy anus. Mike rimmed his son's anus with his salivating tongue for few minutes. He stood behind Nat's ass and buried his index finger inside his son's tight hairy anus until it was buried to the knuckle. Mike could feel, as his finger probed, the warm firm feces packed inside his son's rectum. Nat sighed and his cock jerked inside his sister's ass.

Melissa could feel the wild excitement churning inside her as she felt the last bastion of incestual taboo fall. She now could see their love expressed without any inhibition or restriction. Mike then added another finger to his first and rotated both this way and that way to dilate and loosen up his son's anus for his monstrosity.

"Dad, you can put your cock inside now," Nat insisted as he wanted to start fucking his sister's delicious ass. Mike pulled his two fingers out of his son's ass and licked one finger clean and offered the other to his kneeling daughter who gladly licked it clean.

Mike felt his son's anus resist for a long time as his massive glans pressed hard against it. Suddenly it gave way and his monster cock shot inside his son's rectum making him moan. Mike pushed his son forward over his daughter to ease his cock's invasion of his son's ass. Nat felt each skin fold and vein of his father's monster penis as it eventually buried itself to its hilt inside his ass.

It took about five minutes of poorly coordinated movements for three incestuous lovers to work out a rhythm. Both Nat and Mike pulled out and pushed back together. Nat filled his sister's bursting ass with his gargantuan cock as his father's monstrosity filled his feces filled ass. Melissa moaned non-stop as the new excitement became too much to bear and she came explosively with her body convulsing madly.

Three lovers made love for another hour and a half. Nat had deposited his huge volume of cum once as his father filled his rectum with his own offering. Melissa had been cumming every ten minutes or so. She screamed yet again, "Nat, I am cumming again. Fuck my ass Nat. I want to feel your cum in my ass please. Cum inside my ass. AARRGGHHH."

Mike exploded inside his son's ass as his son filled his sister's abused ass. All three froze in their orgasmic peak joined together and feeling each other's satisfaction, which heightened their own.

Nat pulled out of his sister's shit covered ass after his father had withdrawn from his ass. Mike offered his monster cock still rock hard thickly coated with his son's feces to Melissa. She happily started to lick his brother's feces off her father's cock. She noticed her father pull his son who stood up and offered his steel hard monster cock covered with his sister's shit to his father. Melissa licked her father's cock clean greedily swallowing mouthfuls of her brother's rectal goo.

Her father had by now sucked his daughter's feces coating his son's cock with equal greedy satisfaction.

Soon all three were ready for more and now Melissa had her ass speared by her father's cock and her brother was inserting his giant cock coated with his father's saliva inside his father's massive hairy ass. This time three got fucking instantaneously. Mike used long jabs to bugger his daughter as his son mimicked and fucked his ass. Melissa was moaning incessantly as her heated passion spilled over again and again. The buggery started to pick pace after an hour. Soon Mike was hammering his monster cock with savage thrusts in and out of his daughter's obscenely dilated ass and he felt his son's monstrosity piston with equal passion in and out of his now barely painful ass.

About two hours after they had impaled each other two men erupted for the third time. Mike exploded filling his tired daughter's already bursting rectum to a painful level. His son filled his ass with his huge volume of cum. They gasped and panted for a while until their desires settled down with their transient satiety of lust.

Melissa moaned, "Daddy, I need to go to toilet now."

Nat pulled out of his father's shit covered ass as his father pulled out of his daughter's defiled ass. Mike picked up his daughter in his arms and all three joking and laughing marched in to the bathroom.

Melissa had her ass licked clean by her brother before she was allowed to sit on the toilet. She pulled her brother towards her and took his half-mast monster penis coated with her father's feces inside her mouth. She licked the whole length clean stopping in between to strain as her bursting rectum exploded in big splashes in to the toilet water. In the meantime Mike had spread his son's hairy massive ass and licked his ass clean of his rectal goo.

Once happy she had cleaned her brother's cock completely clean Melissa looked up and her brother took the hint. He filled his sister's beautiful mouth. Melissa swallowed her brother's yellow acrid nectar greedily.

Mike moved away to make way for his father. Melissa licked her father's cock clean of her own feces as she had done thousands of time before. Mike felt his son's mouth and hands on his ass as his son reciprocated by licking his ass clean of the earlier buggery.

All three took shower together and Melissa had to pee in equal share to keep both men happy. They felt happily sated for a while but their desire to celebrate their newfound freedom and expression of mutual love meant too much for them to sleep. All three languidly played with one another.

Melissa had laughing fit but with some worry as two men tried to see if they could both put their monster cock together in her cunt- soon realising sheepishly that it was an impossibility given the inhuman discrepancy between the size of their cocks and Melissa's pussy. They fell in heap laughing at their failed attempt. Melissa sucked the cock head of her brother and father in turn without trying to make them cum.