Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom grabbed his mother's enormous breasts and kneaded them as he humped up to slam his formidable cock in and out of his mother's ass. Tim did the same with more ease filling his mother's cunt to bursting limit with his cock.

Kathleen assumed if her sons were anywhere like their father or grandfather they could now last very long. She was right.

Her twin sons fucked and buggered her for the next two hours. They switched holes again this time without waiting to clean Tom's goo covered cock. Kathleen must have cum at least a dozen times if not more. She was babbling nonsensical incoherent loving encouragement to her sons. The two boys came twice inside their mother. The last time they both grunted as if hurt and ejaculated with a pained expression on their beautifully handsome faces. All three collapsed on the bed.

After about an hour, Kathleen wanted to go to loo. Her two sons followed her. Tim and Tom sucked each other's cocks clean. They both kissed tasting each other's mouth flavour. They then watched their mother evacuate her rectum. Tim sat down on the floor and lifted his mother's thighs on his shoulder as Kathleen rested back on the cistern. Her ass was exposed to her sons who watched with utter fascination as she pushed firm to hard shit through her sore and swollen anus.

Tim put his finger on her anus as she drenched his hand with her pee. He scooped all feces stuck to his mother's anal ring. As he was about to remove his hand his mother inadvertently pushed a small bit on his hand. Tim licked his finger as Tom put his mouth on his brother's hand and gulped his mother's rectal offering.

Kathleen pulled Tom close to her, "Tom, please give your mother the precious drink of your pee."

Tom placed his semi hard big cock inside his mother's mouth and let his bladder go wild. Kathleen nearly choked on her son's strong stream. She coughed and spluttered, as some pee escaped through her nose. Soon she managed to control her swallowing and quickly gulped as much as she could. Tim was next. Kathleen was surprised how quickly Tim learnt. He placed his identical cock and opened his bladder in small streams. His mother could manage to drink all his pee, without spilling any.

Kathleen got up and offered her ass to her sons to lick it clean. She could not help but marvel at their beautiful hard clean smooth cocks. The two boys impatiently took their mother back into the bed. Kathleen shivered as she relived what followed. For the next six hours her two sons fucked and buggered her non-stop. They took turns even when their mother was limp, and totally exhausted with her body wrenching orgasms. Kathleen slept until very late as did her two sons. As years passed the two grew taller, stronger and their cocks grew to their promised size. The twins had two champagne bottle thick, maybe an inch over a foot, long cocks that could scare any girl off fucking. But their mother came back for more, as did Melissa.

******************************

I am hoping rest of the story should be next in the next installment.

Please vote