Kathleen's Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm a woman now' I told myself .

'Now I know what making love is all about. I can talk to my friends and not feel stupid. I'm as good as any of them I bet too.'

The excitement of even the word rolled through my young mind. 'I've been fucked' I thought to myself ' Fucked. Fucked by a man. He fucked me, fucked me on this bed.'

Other thoughts crept in too.

Had I done the right thing?

Should I have waited?

I looked down at Darren, his body half-lit from the street lights outside. So handsome, so nice.

Have I found my Husband?

Will I be with you for the rest of my life?

Have your babies?

Grow old with you?

As I looked at him my mind wandered back to what we had done and I had a wicked thought. I moved away from him a little and gently pulled the sheet back to see his body, no, to see his cock. It wasn't the hard thing I'd felt against my leg, the thing that had pushed its way into my virgin pussy. Instead it lay limp and harmless against his leg, his scrotum hanging below it. I had never seen a real penis before and hadn't even seen his one really, only a glimpse of it before Darren got on top of me.

I looked, fascinated and began to get turned on again.

I could feel my pussy moisten again and, seeing he was fast asleep, did a very naughty thing. I slipped my hand between my legs and began to play with myself. My fingers found my clit and I began to rub it back and forth, staring at Darren's cock all the time. I brought my other hand up to my right breast and held my nipple, gently tugging it while I masturbated.

Quietly, without waking him, I brought myself off, never taking my eyes off Darren's cock, my mind full of images of him on top of me again, the same words going through my thought's over and over, turning me on more and more.

'He's fucking me, Darren's fucking me with his hard cock, fucking me, fucking me...'

12