Kathleen's Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There in front of me was Cliff's cock.

Cliff's huge cock.

It must have been TWICE the size of Darren's. It literally sprang out when his trousers came undone, bobbing like a diving board for a moment. I stared at this massive thing there in front of me, only inches from my face, unable to speak or take my eyes off it. Dark veins rippled along its length and the head of it was the size of a ripe plum -- and the same colour too!

"Something the matter?" asked Cliff. I could tell he found this funny but I was stunned. Darren's cock had been about five inches long and I thought that was pretty big. Cliff's made it look like my little finger.

"It's, it's... really... big," was all I managed to come out with.

"Touch it."

I slowly reached out a hand and tentatively ran my fingers along its length, right up to the head which felt slick and tacky compared to the shaft.

"Hold it."

I put my hand around it, about halfway along its length. My thumb and fingers didn't even touch each other. It felt hot in my sweaty palm and I wondered was he going to ask him to 'wank' him? I had heard girls in sixth form talking about 'wanking their boyfriends off', which I knew meant masturbating them but what that actually involved was still a mystery to me. Did you touch the little hole at the top? One of the girls around the pool said she'd 'pulled off this lad'. Did you actually pull it then I wondered? I slid my hand slowly up the length of his cock, up to the top, and then back down.

"That's it Kathleen," said Cliff "Wank me off!"

'Okay' I thought to myself, a little relieved I'd managed to work it out for myself, 'this is wanking him off then'. I continued slipping my hand up and down Cliff's big cock for a minute or so, thinking I was doing what he wanted but then he placed his hand over mine. I thought for a second I mustn't be getting it right after all and he was going to guide my hand and show me what to do but instead he took my hand away and moved me across the sofa so I was lying along its length.

Cliff kicked off his shoes and trousers and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a powerful hairy chest and arms covered in tattoo's. My heart skipped a beat. He moved over me, swinging a leg between me and the sofa and straddled my chest. His massive cock was now hovering in front of me, it's big plum-shaped head pointing towards my face.

The thought suddenly struck me: "Oh God, does he want me to put it in my mouth now?"

Again I'd heard girls go on about 'blow jobs' and 'sucking boys off' and I had to say that it didn't really sound that great. Darren hadn't made me do anything like that, although he had used his mouth on me and I loved it. Now it seemed it was my turn.

Instead he took my hands and placed them around my boobs. He then shifted himself down a fraction so his big erect cock was between my breasts.

"Wrap your tits around my cock!" he growled in his low Cockney accent.

I did and his massive cock disappeared within my cleavage, my big DD boobs forming around it, held in place by my small hands. He thrust his hips up and the purple-coloured head appeared from between my breasts, just below my chin. He pulled back and it disappeared once again within my ample bosom.

"Ever been tit-fucked before Kathleen?" he said.

I shook my head and pulled in my chin so I could look down and see what he was doing to me. He thrust in and out between my boobs, the sweat off both our bodies providing a natural lubricant for us. I held my breasts tightly around his cock, enjoying the sensation as well as the wonder of what was happening to me. This had taken me totally by surprise. I had no idea men did this to women and I was delighted by it not only did it feel great, it also occurred to me only big-breasted girls like me could do this.

Cliff's muscular arms held onto the sofa as his body covered mine, his hips moving back and forth over my chest as his cock slid easily between my milky-white breasts.

"Hold your nipples!" he said. I did and he approved.

"Oh yeah, that's it, that's fucking it!"

It was awkward trying to keep hold onto my little pink nipples while he was moving but he liked what he saw and began moving more forcefully.

"Oh yeah!... that's it!... here it comes..!"

I looked up at him and saw him looking down between my boobs. His cock felt really hard now and so hot between my sweaty breasts. I felt his cock jerk and something land on my neck. I looked back down and watched as out from the end of his cock shot a line of come, right up to my chin.

Cliff's breathing was heavy and made only slight thrusts, keeping the head of his cock outside my cleavage as his cock continued to pump ropes of thick goo all over my chin and neck. It was an amazing sight and I almost burst out laughing as it continued to spurt out more and more.

Finally it stopped and Cliff moved his body, pulling his cock out from between my boobs and allowing me to let go of them. He sat back, grinning, admiring his work his eyes took in my come-covered body. I looked down at myself.

"What a mess!" I thought "God, look at me."

His come had managed to get everywhere. Splashes in my hair, a bit on my cheek, some on my chin, my neck and there seemed to be loads between my boobs, running slowly across them and down to my belly. I went to wipe it off but Cliff stopped me saying abruptly

"Don't move okay. Don't touch any of it. Just put your arms up behind your head and stay like that."

I did as I was told, raising my arms and placing my hands behind my head. It was a position that lifted up my boobs too, which is what he wanted I guess. I stayed like that while he got up and walked across the room to the refrigerator. He took out another can of lager.

"Want one?" he asked. I shook my head.

While I lay there, come running down my sides, I could hear the bang-bang-bang off a headboard hitting the wall and the sound of Karen's voice coming from the bedroom

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me, oh yeah..."

I looked over at Cliff, standing naked across the room. His cock was no longer the erect monster it was earlier. Now it hung down in front of him, swinging the way an elephants trunk does. He looked at me, motioned towards the bedroom and the noises Karen was making and winked. It was the first affectionate gesture he'd made to me and I smiled back, pleased that he was showing some warmth towards me. He came over and sat on the arm of the sofa furthest from me, swigging from the can, and his ten inches of cock hanging down between his legs.

"So Kathleen, did you like being tit-fucked?"

"Yes," I replied, not knowing what else to say

"And do you like having your tits covered in spunk?"

"Yes," I said again

"Yes what? Tell me," he said, obviously not satisfied with my one word answers

"I... I like having my... tits covered in spunk" I stuttered. I didn't like the word 'tits' for my breasts and hesitated to say it. It sounded crude when I heard people say it but now, hearing Cliff say it, it sounded quite exciting. Quite... sexy. And he was right. I did like it.

"Do you know what kind of girls like having spunk all over their tits Kathleen?"

"No."

"Dirty girls. Is that what you are Kathleen? Are you a dirty girl?"

I didn't answer straight away, wondering what to say. Nobody had ever called me names like that before and I initially went to shake my head and say 'no, I'm a good girl' but, lying back on the sofa, topless, with dribbles of come criss-crossing my exposed body and this huge naked man sitting in front of me making me say all these dirty things, I didn't feel much like a 'good girl'.

"Yes... I'm a dirty girl," I replied quietly

"Good" he said with a wicked smile on his face. "Are you going to show me what dirty girls do when their tits are all covered in spunk?"

I didn't say yes to that as I hadn't a clue what he meant. It didn't matter as he wasn't waiting for a reply. Instead he put down his drink and moved towards me, his hands reaching for my shorts. He unbuttoned and unzipped them and pulled them down my legs, leaving me in my plain white cotton panties. I thought he was going to remove them the same way and lifted my bottom to help him but he shook his head.

With one hand he held my ankles and he lifted my legs up vertically. He grabbed one side of my panties with the other and pulled them upwards. I could feel the wetness of my pussy sticking to the fabric as my panties were pulled away and I could see Cliff studying my most intimate parts as he took my panties over my raised feet. He lowered my legs.

"Now spread your legs for me Kathleen."

I did as he told me, moving my legs apart and feeling the hot, sticky folds of my pussy open up as I did so. God, I was so turned on.

"Wider" he said "Put your leg up here," and I lifted one leg up to where he was patting the back of the sofa, stretching my legs as far apart as they could go. My pussy was open wide for him to see and I thought he was going to go down and lick me like Darren had done. Instead he surprised me again.

"Dirty girls with spunk all over them like to rub it into their cunts, don't they Kathleen?"

Cunt. The most horrible word I could think of. I don't even think I'd even said it. But when Cliff said it I felt butterflies in my tummy. It was so totally taboo, as was what he was asking me to do.

"'He wants me to masturbate in front of him!" I thought.

I hesitated for a moment. This was so private for me, so embarrassing to even admit to never mind actually do in front of someone. Seeing I was hesitant, Cliff broke the silence

"Wipe that spunk off your belly with your fingers!"

I looked down at the pool of his come around my belly-button and ran my fingertips through it. Cliff leaned forward

"Now taste it!"

He was looking me straight in the eyes and, without thinking, I brought my hand up to my mouth and licked the come off my fingers. It tasted a little salty that's all, nothing like as bad as I'd imagined. I looked back at him while I did it. It was very erotic.

Cliff leaned back again and lifted his drink, making himself comfortable for the 'show' I was about to perform. Putting my come-covered fingers to my mouth had given me the confidence to do what he wanted. I scooped up more of his come from my belly with my fingers and let my right hand drift down to my pussy.

I could feel how damp my sparse patch of ginger-coloured pubic hair was as my hand brushed by, but I even shocked myself when my fingers touched my slit. My pussy was hotter and wetter than I'd ever known it. My fingers slipped between my slick labia, smearing them with Cliff's come before moving up to find my tiny clitoris. I was watching Cliff as I did it. He looked back at me, satisfied with his 'dirty girl' doing as she was told no doubt before letting his gaze slip to my slowly moving fingers.

"Good girl" he murmured "now rub all that spunk into your tits while you play with yourself!"

I brought my left arm down from behind my head and slowly began smearing all the rivulets of Cliff's come into my breasts, all the while looking at Cliff. His eyes moved up and down my body, taking it all in. I felt so sexy, so utterly feminine doing this in front of such a tough, handsome man who looked totally absorbed in what I was doing for him.

I found myself copying him, letting my eyes roam all over his body too. Such powerful arms, such a broad chest. I looked down past his midriff to his cock. It was moving, swelling. He was getting aroused again. I could feel myself starting to sweat as I watched his cock grow before my eyes.

My fingers began to move faster around my clit as I became more excited at the 'show' Cliff was now putting on for me. The come on my chest was all rubbed in but I continued to squeeze my boobs before finding a nipple for me to tug on.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Make yourself come Kathleen!" said Cliff, his deep voice coaxing me on. He could see me staring at his rising cock.

"You looking at my cock are you?"

"Yes," I breathed, fingering myself furiously now.

"Do you like it? Does my dirty girl like my big cock?"

"Yes, yes I like your big cock!"

"Does my dirty girl want to get fucked now?"

"Yes, yes I... I want to get fucked!" I said stammering out the words, my little nipple getting pulled and stretched as I said it.

"You want my big cock in your cunt don't you -- say it!" he snapped

"I want... your big cock... in... in my cunn... Oh God..."

I couldn't even finish it as I started to come. I shut my eyes and threw back my head as I shamelessly orgasmed in front of Cliff, all the while thinking of his massive erect cock and the thought of being fucked by it. Wave after wave of pleasure swept through me, my fingers still working circles over my tiny clit as it continued on and on.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...!" was all I could pant as this most intense of orgasm's finally faded.

I opened my eyes, my head spinning from what had just happened, to see Cliff shaking his head in admiration. I lay there exhausted and giggled at his response, thinking he was going to give me a round of applause perhaps.

He came forward off the edge of the sofa towards me, his big, powerful body moving over mine. His face hovered over mine for a moment and again I thought we would kiss but he then moved over me and I found myself staring up into his chest.

I looked down. He was positioning himself to fuck me.

I now had none of the anxiety's I'd felt with Darren two nights before. Now all I felt was the urge to have Cliff's cock inside me. To fuck again.

Cliff was holding his massive cock in his hand, stroking it up and down my wet slit. I thought at the time he was teasing me, rubbing my little clit with his stiff cock. Now I realise me was getting it wet for what was about to happen.

He shuffled down a touch and I felt the hard head of his penis against the mouth of my vagina. My chest was rising and falling in anticipation of what he was going to do. Then I felt it push into me.

Oh God it was big!

A sudden fear gripped me and a though went through my mind.

"Oh God, this is going to hurt again isn't it?"

Cliff slowly eased his cock into the entrance of my vagina, gently allowing me to take its width. Thank Goodness he knew what he was doing as he would really have damaged me had he just thrust into me like Darren had. Instead he moved his giant cock into me tenderly, making tiny circular motions with his hips, pushing slightly deeper every time. It didn't hurt but I can't say it felt great either. It was hard to enjoy the feeling of the most sensitive part of your body being stretched to the absolute limit!

I was pleased though that this was how he was treating me and I slid my hands down to his buttocks and shifted my legs a little to at least show I liked what he was doing. Big mistake.

"Like being fucked then Kathleen?"

He thrust his hips forward and suddenly pushed another two or three inches into me.

"Ohh!" I cried as he did it again. God, I thought I could feel his cock in my stomach as my pussy was filled with his cock. I felt his body against mine, his groin flat against mine and realised the whole length of his huge cock must be in me. He brought his hands down to my bottom and held onto it while he pumped his cock in and out of me with long, deep strokes.

"Oh fuck Cliff, please... not so..."

I could barely get the words out as each thrust knocked the air out of me. It was a sensation totally unlike with Darren two nights before. That stung like heck. This wasn't painful, just... full!

There was a sound at the bedroom door. Terry stuck his head out

"Cliff? You still at it?"

I froze and tried to hide myself underneath Cliff's body, turning my face away and covering my boobs with my hands though still with Cliff's cock inside me.

"Fuck's sake Tel, what is it?" said Cliff angrily

"Sorry mate, it's just sleeping beauty in there is doing my head in. You ready to fuck off?" With the bedroom door open, I could hear the sound of Karen snoring.

"No I fucking ain't! Now fuck off will you. I'll be finished when I'm finished alright!" he snapped.

The door closed.

"Fucks sake" said Cliff with a gasp. He drew up and pulled his cock from out of me. The 'full' feeling after he had withdrawn stayed for a moment before I felt my vagina retract back to its normal shape. Cliff wasn't finished though. He was up on his knees looking down on me.

"Turn around. Hands and knees!"

I shuffled around on the sofa, getting into the position he'd described, up on my knees, forearms resting on the cushions with my upturned bottom pointing towards him. My head was uncomfortably squashed at the other end, my face half-turned back, but that wasn't concerning me.

Cliff's big cock was.

I felt him rub it against my still-dripping slit again. Everything felt wet. I was covered in sweat, so was Cliff and even the sofa now felt damp. My hair was stuck to my face as I tried to crane my neck around to see what Cliff was doing. He was finding my vagina again. I felt his cock settle over the entrance then push its way in again.

"Oh slowly please Cliff, slowly... like before!" I pleaded, giving him my sorriest-looking cute girl face. He looked down, his hands around me hips and gave me that wicked smile again

"Is my cock too big for my dirty girl then? Can't she take it?" he teased

"No, no... its good... just be gentle... fuck me gently please!" I whispered

He did. Easing his in cock bit-by-bit into my tender pussy, he took his time and I made sure not to encourage him to do otherwise. He kept up his dirty talk while he did it, distracting me from the fear of being hurt.

"Do you like my big cock in your cunt?"

"Yes, yes I like it!"

"Like it where?"

"In my cunt... I like it in my cunt!"

"Did you like it between your tits, spunking all over them?"

"Oh yeah, I liked it, all your spunk... I liked it!"

He was deep inside me now and I'd hardly realised. This position seemed to let me take his cock's width and now he was slipping in and out of me wonderfully.

"Did you like coming in front of me?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Do you want to come again?"

"Oh god yeah please!"

He reached down to my right arm and moved it back between my legs.

"Finger yourself while I fuck you. Be a dirty girl for me and make yourself come again!"

My fingers got to work, flicking back and forth over my little clit while Cliff pumped his big cock in and out of me. He bent down over me, reaching beneath me with his hands to grab my swinging breasts.

"Fuck you've got lovely tits!" he said, squeezing them with his rough hands, "fucking lovely!"

I could feel another orgasm starting to build. It wasn't taking long. I was just so turned on by what he was doing. What he was making me do. I decided to be a bit more vocal

"Oh God Cliff, I'm going to come... Oh fuck I'm going to come!"

Cliff moved back and held my hips again, pulling himself deep inside me as I began to lose it.

"Oh yeah you dirty girl, that's it, come all over my cock!"

And I did. My legs shook as Cliff held onto my waist as I fingered myself to another fantastic orgasm, this time though with my pussy full of cock for the first time. I took in great breaths of air as the waves hit me one after another and I heard Cliff cry:

"Oh fuck you dirty girl!... oh fuck...!" He was coming too.

While my orgasm passed, Cliff's peaked. I felt his grip around me tighten and pull himself even deeper into me. I closed my eyes and tried to feel his cock shooting come into my womb but couldn't really tell. It felt good anyway.

Moments later Cliff has leaning over me again, taking deep breaths and chuckling to himself. I looked around to see his face beside mine and, for the first time, we kissed. It was a tender kiss. A lover's kiss.