Kathleen's Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah" I breathed with satisfaction as I popped it out, big and thick and hard and began pumping it like I'd done the night before. This was more like it I thought as his fingers eased in and out of my dripping cunt. My jeans were only tugged down a little, just enough for him to get his hand in, and I squirmed as I tried spreading my legs for him to let him get even deeper into me. With his cock in my hand, his palm pressed against my wet slit and his fingers thrusting into me, the sheer dirtiness of what I was doing made me start to cum. I felt my legs shake and I leant forward to hold onto him as my cunt spasmed around his fingers.

Breathing heavily and still feeling wobbly, he withdraw his now-slick fingers and rubbed them over my face. I didn't get what he was trying to do at first but then, as they ran over my lips, he pressed them against me. He wanted me to taste my own cum.

I opened my mouth and, looking him in the eye as I did, ran my tongue over his fingers, tasting the tang of my own cunt. I thought it was wonderfully sexy.

His other hand was on my shoulder and, as the tip of my tongue flicked his finger tips, I felt it press down. He moved back a little and glanced down at the stiff cock with my hand wrapped around it.

He was pushing me down there. He wanted me to do to his cock what I was doing to his fingers. The penny dropped in my still-inexperienced mind. This was what the finger-licking had been about, a sort of unspoken language to see if I'd do it.

I dropped down to my knees. This was it. It was finally about to happen. I was going to have a guys cock in my mouth. I was going to give someone a blow job. There, kneeling in front of him, his hard cock only inches from my face, I suddenly felt quite sober and a little panic stricken.

"Look where I am?" I thought to myself "in a Pub car park behind a few empty crates of beer"

I didn't get much time to dwell any longer as I felt the guys fingers run through my hair and settle of the back of my head.

"Here goes!" I remember thinking to myself and, hand still on its length, opened my mouth and let a cock enter my mouth for the first time. I closed my eyes and felt its heat inside my mouth. The taste of sweat hit my tongue but it wasn't bad and I let it slip inside a little deeper.

"Ooh yeah" sighed the guy as his hand pressed a little harder on the back of my head.

I smiled inwardly, knowing I was getting it right and began to concentrate, sucking it, sliding my hand up and down the little that wasn't inside my mouth and swirling my tongue as best I could around its head. I was quite enjoying it and took it a little deeper still, delighting in his 'oohs' and 'ahhs' as I tried different things - tightening my lips around it, pushing it into the side of my mouth making my cheek bulge (I'd seen Jill do that in the car) and even touching it with my teeth - which brought a sharp 'Oww!' and made me realise that wasn't a good move.

His hips started moving and I felt him thrust a little into my mouth, holding the back of my head a s he did, pushing quite deep into my mouth. I felt a little jerk off his cock, followed by a salty taste and a gasp from his mouth.

"Was that it?" I wondered.

"He hasn't just cum has he?" thinking back to Keith's pathetic display the night before.

Then, without a warning, he gripped my head tightly and I felt his cock thump against the back of my mouth. The rest was a bit of a blur as I retched, went to pull away but couldn't as he held me tight until I had the strong taste of salty sticky cum in my mouth and then his release as I struggled away. I gasped and retched again to my side, spitting and spluttering.

I remember him saying something in exasperation like 'oh for fucks sake' at my display of inexperience before helping me to my feet and finally asking if I was alright? I nodded, wiping tears from my eyes and even apologised to him for making such a mess of things. He laughed a little, still probably delighted that he'd managed to find a girl who'd suck him off on an otherwise ordinary Sunday night out down the Pub, and told me my friends were waiting for me.

I walked towards them and he slapped my arse as he turned and went back into the Pub. I heard a cheer as he went in, from his mates no doubt, as I cringed with shame, imaging him bragging about what what he'd done with the redhead he'd been chatting up.

The girls were laughably matter-of-fact about it, saying "You took you time you dirty cow!" before going back to their cigarettes and complaining that the cab was taking ages.

"You gonna see him again?" said Jill as we drove home.

I couldn't even remember his name...

12