Kathleen's Turning Point Ch. 02

Story Info
Al thought it would never happen again.
3.3k words
4.63
94k
14
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week went by, and then another, and then a month with no word from Kathleen, and that made me very, very nervous.

It was completely unlike my sister to keep what we had done a secret. It was too dark, too rampant with repercussions to keep it to herself. Sooner or later, she'd have to talk about it to somebody, but to whom?

I dared not call; having no idea how she really felt about that passionate evening, I didn't want to take the chance that she'd blow up at me, or, worse, rewrite it in her mind to make me look like a rapist. All through our childhood, Kathy managed to find a way to blame me whenever she got in trouble -- why should it be different now? Wondering if and when the affair would explode in my face drove me nearly to distraction, but I kept my promise to her; except for this journal, I haven't told a soul.

The memory of our fiery lovemaking kept playing over and over in my mind, fierce and white-hot as metal pounded relentlessly on the blacksmith's anvil. I found myself in a constant state of erection, and I took my wife, Catherine, to bed as often as she would let me. However, something had changed between us. Though I only pestered her a couple of times a week, which is normal for a couple in their mid-thirties, Catherine seemed reluctant and angry about something, and only agreed to my demands with reluctance. She didn't want to talk about it, and I dared not press.

But what if Catherine knew somehow about me and my sister? What if Kathleen had told her? What if my mother somehow put two and two together and ratted us out? But if any of this were the case, surely Catherine would say something -- we'd be headed for divorce court for sure. The "What if? What if? What if?" refrain bounced endlessly around in my mind.

To compensate for the growing distance between Catherine and myself, I did try to be a more responsive husband, prompted by a measure of guilt and shame at having betrayed her. Before that night with Kathleen, I had never cheated on Catherine, but the circumstances were, after all, extraordinary; how often does an opportunity like that come up? For all my endless fantasies, in my core I was certain it was a one-time event.

The suspense ended abruptly yesterday with an angry phone call from Kathleen, who caught me at the office just before I was to go out on my morning rounds (I'm a salesman).

"Al, how could you?!" she screamed, tears evident in her voice.

"What? How could I what?"

"You know goddamn well what!"

"No, I don't know what. Kathy, what are you talking about?"

Silence on the line; I could hear my sister trying to catch her breath. The cold hand of fear gripped my heart; we must have been found out.

"You-- you really don't know?"

"Kathy, this is completely out of the blue. What happened?"

"You'd better come over," she said. "This affects you, too."

I swallowed, though my throat suddenly went dry. Visions of prison filled my head. Whatever had happened, it was serious. I rescheduled my appointments and churned a couple of existing accounts so I could have something to show for the day, and left the office, fully erect despite my fear and panic, knowing deep in my heart that Kathleen and I would probably never make love again, that I would never again feel my sweet sister's hot and soft lips peppering my face with little kisses, hear those moans and sighs echoing in my ears as she squirmed with ardor underneath my pile-driving prick. Unable to take it, I went home to masturbate so I wouldn't embarrass Kathy by showing up with a hardon.

Kathy and her husband Mark's apartment is in a renovated Victorian rooming house across town. They have a spacious two-bedroom decorated with considerable taste, with modern art prints and large natural landscape photos on the pastel blue walls, a thick, white shag rug covering the living room floor, and a minibar tucked away in the corner. The second bedroom serves as an office and a den, but there is a fold-down couch for overnight guests.

When the door opened, I felt a complete shock. Kathy's housekeeper apparently hadn't come that week; the place needed a thorough vacuuming, the coffee table was covered with unopened mail and magazines, and Kathy herself hadn't dressed that day; she greeted me barefoot in a baggy white T-shirt and grey sweatpants. At least her crying jag had ended, and she had taken the time to brush her hair, which was bound up in a fetching ponytail. Though her eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks red and puffy from crying, Kathy was still the prettiest woman I knew.

She didn't hug me, just stood back from the door and waved me inside. I followed her to the kitchen, where hot coffee awaited us. I poured two cups and took a seat at the kitchen table.

"Well?" I asked. "Don't keep me hanging. I'm dying to know. What happened?"

In reply, Kathy went into the office and came out with a manila envelope, which was addressed to her in clumsy block lettering. I undid the clasp and a thick pile of glossy photographs spilled onto the kitchen table. They showed Kathy's husband Mark and my wife Catherine at an outdoor café in the next town over, holding hands, laughing and kissing. Other photos showed their cars at a motel, and the two of them coming out of one of the rooms, kissing before parting. The photos made it clear that they had done this on several occasions over a period of weeks, always picking different motels, taking care not to be noticed. But who was taking these photos?

Cold shock gripped my stomach as my mind buzzed with possibilities. How could I have missed this? From the look of the photos, the affair between my wife and brother-in-law had been going on for months; some of the motel pictures displayed dirty little piles of snow and bare trees that indicated they were taken in March, more than four months ago.

"It's God's punishment for what we did," she said.

"Maybe we're God's punishment for what they did," I replied. "They started first."

"You and I have broken every law I can think of," said Kathy. "Al, I'm so ashamed. What were we thinking? What we did ... it was so wrong, so wrong. Don't you feel at all bad about it?"

I didn't reply; I felt pretty good about it, actually. Silence hung heavy in the air between us.

"So you really didn't know," Kathleen said, taking my hand in her long, slender fingers; the first sign of affection she'd shown for me since that night. Our hands kneaded themselves together as we both silently examined the evidence on the table.

"We owe them," Kathleen said at last, her dark eyes beginning to flare. "We owe them big."

I rose and gathered my sister in my arms. She let her arms dangle at her sides, refusing to embrace me. I said nothing and gently stroked her temples and her back. I could almost hear her thinking, coolly calculating the costs of adultery -- and revenge. Though Kathy still kept her gaze from me, her arms snaked around my body at last and we swayed together,, her plentiful breasts crushed against me, dancing silently in the kitchen. I caressed her forehead with a light kiss; she hugged me tighter. Despite having gotten my rocks off once so this wouldn't happen, my prick began to stiffen. When she noticed, Kathleen laughed and looked up at me.

"It's so funny," she said. "The reason I took my problem to you was because every other guy I know would have tried to exploit it fuck me. But you're my brother. You weren't supposed to fuck me."

"I did suggest a therapist," I reminded her. "You could have said no."

Kathleen blushed.

"I was drunk, and you took advantage of it," she said. "I should hate you. But ... I have to tell you ... I wanted a peek at your cock ever since we were kids," she said.

"All you ever had to do was ask."

"And I was upset with Mark. I just didn't think ..."

"I can't stop thinking about it," I replied. "Every detail of that night is seared into my memory forever. I'll be thinking about it the day I die. I love you, Kathy."

"Al ..."

Our lips mingled together, our tongues entwined in a sensual erotic dance. My prick roared fully to life and I pulled my sister in tight so she could feel its heat, its power, my desire. I slipped my hands under the elastic of her sweat pants and her panties, cupping her ass firmly, sliding a gentle finger along the crack. A shiver of delight ran up Kathy's body as I did this.

"This is so evil," she said, but she didn't pull away. "What are we doing? This is crazy. We could spend so much time in jail. Al, maybe we--"

But I kissed her again, harder, and Kathy came alive in my arms, kissing back with hunger and ferocity, lost at last in the erotic power of the moment, spurred by her husband's betrayal and determined now to carry it through. The illicit nature of our incestuous encounter doubled our thrills, but we were also liberated by our spouses' perfidy. We had not sinned alone.

As our tongues waltzed, I ran my hand along Kathy's slender and sensitive neck. I found the rubber band that bound her hair and snapped it in two with a powerful pinch of my fingernails. As her soft chestnut tresses tumbled free, Kathy ground her groin against mine, and I could feel her moist heat as I now ran my hands along her sides, cupping her breasts and giving them a firm squeeze. Even through the fabric, I could feel her nipples, stiff and firm, throbbing with need, wanting attention, wanting my attention. I slid my hands underneath her clothing and under her bra, to her surprise. My fingers were poised to pop the clasp and I was about to remove all her upper clothing, but she stopped me. Taking my hand, she led me to the bedroom and closed the door. Still a little nervous, she slowly removed her four garments, the T-shirt, the sweats, the panties and her bra, the image of her round and gorgeous orbs alive in my palms, renewed in my memory.

I couldn't get naked fast enough, and once we were we dropped as one onto the unmade sheets. At first we clenched together tightly and ground our bodies together, and I thought we were going to get right to it, but when we broke our kiss she pushed me onto my back with the gentle flat of her hand.

"I want to do this right, big brother," she said, stroking my cock with skilled and confident fingers. "You just lie there and let me do the work, okay?"

"Anything, dearest."

My sister beamed at me and started kissing and nibbling her way down my torso. Unable to just lie there, I caressed her back, palmed her breast, teased the nipple with my fingers, to be rewarded with sharp cries of pleasure. All the time her slender, tawny fingers worked my dick with subtlety and dexterity. Her flowing dark brown hair tingled along my body, dancing everywhere, and then Kathy grasped my dick firmly and poked it straight up in the air.

"Do you like blowjobs, Al?" she asked.

"Catherine won't do it," I wheezed.

"Mark thinks it's distasteful," my sister said as she stroked my dick and flicked her tongue across the head. "What do you think, big brother?"

"Oh, go for it, Sis," I mumbled. "Please!"

"Ah, the magic word," she replied, her eyes a-twinkle.

Now Kathy covered my hard, red, pulsating prick with lots of little light kisses, all the while rubbing and stroking it. She was driving me crazy and she knew it. Had I not already beaten off earlier, by now I would be spewing sperm all over her face. But instead I watched, mesmerized, as my beautiful little sister parted her soft lips and poked out her pink tongue, licking the lube from my drooling dick as if it were a melting ice cream cone. Casting me a licentious glance, she lowered her head over me, inching down slowly, slowly, taking in about five of my seven inches before she slurped her way off.

"I can't get it all," she said. "Do you forgive me?"

"Right now I'd forgive you running my dog over!" I cried. "Stop the torture, Kathy!"

She laughed saucily and began to blow me in earnest, her lips and tongue working magic on the upper part of my stalk, while one hand teased the base and the other tickled and caressed my balls.

"Jesus Christ, Kathy!" I cried. "Don't stop!"

She didn't. Faster and faster her head flew and harder and harder she sucked. Her fine dark hair bounced around her shoulders and tickled my groin, her nearest tit hot in my palm and dancing madly to her body's rhythm.

"I can't hold out!" I cried.

Kathy stopped long enough to look up at me and say, "It's okay, Al. Let me have it!"

"Uh! Uh! Coming in your mouth!"

With that she dropped her head over my cock again and gasped a little in surprise as my dick hardened and expanded as she sucked. It was then that my balls finally gave way, discharging gob after gob of hot, salty semen into my sister's gurgling mouth.

"That's it!" I cried. "That's it, baby!"

Kathy took it all, slurping down my come like so much syrup. When my eruption died down at last, she licked me clean and nibbled her way back up my torso, ending the episode with a lingering kiss and nestling in my arms.

"Did you like that?" she asked after a few minutes of cuddling.

I laughed. "What do you think? Kathy, that was beyond amazing, that went beyond every fantasy I've ever had about you."

"I used to think about you, too," she said. "You were the oldest. You led the way. I thought the way you behaved with girls was the way girls were supposed to behave."

"Thank God I dated depraved, sex-starved sluts."

After a laugh, Kathy kissed me and lay silent for a moment.

"Al, what happens to us now?"

For the next half hour, we talked with unfettered honesty for the first time in our lives, she and I. Now that the barriers of love and lust had been broken, it freed us to just be ourselves and confide completely in one another without fear of petty reprisals down the road. We talked about divorcing our spouses, which someone clearly wanted to have happen; we talked about our own relationship and where it might lead; we talked about the fact that never again would we be a normal brother and sister, but that maybe this was better, because as lovers, we could be so much more.

"This really is dangerous," Kathy said at last. "Consent doesn't matter. We could get seven years."

"I can't give this up now, darling, and neither can you," I said. "Even if this wasn't the most amazing sex I've ever had, I have fallen in love with you, and I think you're falling in love with me, too. The only way we can stop now is not to see each other again, and that would kill me."

"No one understands me the way you do," she replied. "I see that now. There's a way it can work. There must be."

"We might never be able to see the rest of the family again," I told her. "You do realize that, right?"

But now Kathy shifted her body so that I could probe her pussy with my hand. Of course; she was not yet satisfied. She threw one of her long and lovely legs over mine to allow me a little room to play with her and, her dark eyes glinting, she kissed me as her free hand curled around my warm and flat cock, teasing it back to hardness. I slipped my middle finger inside her now-sopping cunt and rubbed the labia with the palm of my hand as I finger-fucked her.

"Oh, Al, nobody's done that to me before," she purred.

I only smiled as my cock grew, because now I could take my sweet time with my horny little sister. Having come twice, my only urgent need was to see her satisfied.

Now Kathy slithered on top of me, bringing her swinging breasts to my face. I gathered them together and began to kiss and lick and bite while she writhed on top of me and moaned and giggled and sighed. When my cock was fully hard again, she grasped it firmly in both hands, stood it straight up in the air, and carefully lowered her body over it.

"Oh, Kathy," I sighed.

The iron fist slid into the moist velvet glove. Exhilaration filled my soul, electricity crackled through my body, from my scalp to the tips of my toes. I resisted the urge to thrust suddenly upward as, slowly, slowly, my sister descended, letting my cock fill her, thrill her, own her.

"God, Al!" she cried when our groins met. "You're so hard!"

"It's for you," I breathed. "Only for you, only for Kathy, my sister, my darling, my love!"

Once I filled her completely, our pubic hair ground together for a few moments, and then Kathy leaned forward, her breasts dangling over my chest, her soft hair dancing on my shoulders as I thrust up into her with urgency and desire.

"Kiss me, big brother."

I balanced on my elbows and complied, our lips and tongue in a tango as I slid my stiff and meaty cock into my sister's snatch, drawing the sensation out, knowing it would be quite a few minutes before I could come again. Both Kathy and I stared down the length of our torsos to watch, brother's cock slamming over and over again into sister's cunt.

"Sweet little sister," I sighed.

"I love you, Al," she cooed. "Give me everything you've got."

"Everything I've got is always for you," I said.

The joints in my hips began to hurt a little as I pounded upward, over and over again, into my gasping little sister. I brought my thumb to her clitoris and began to frig it as I fucked her, a little surprise of technique that she hadn't been expecting.

"Oh, Al!" she cried as her head snapped back and her face took on the contortions of a woman in orgasm. I frigged her clit harder, making her gush over and over again, and then I let go so she could slump forward and kiss me.

"Big brother, if you're going to come, you'd better do it soon," she whispered. "I'm getting a little sore down there."

I sat straight up and enfolded her in my arms, kissed her again and gave her one last heavy thrust, leaving my cock deep in her womb and blasted away, panting and groaning, giving her my last hot drops of sperm. Another orgasm shuddered through my sister's body, slick now with passion's perspiration. We held each other tightly as we came and when it subsided we kissed at length as our bodies slowly and reluctantly disentangled. The last time we had done this, Kathy was ashamed and believed we had made a monstrous mistake. Now, she was sated and content.

"Does it get any better than this?" she asked.

"We'll find out next time," I said. "And there will be a next time now, won't there, Kathy?"

"Anything you say, baby," she said. "Anything you say. I'd better wash these sheets."