Kathleen's Turning Point Ch. 03

Story Info
An unforgettable farewell.
2.5k words
4.47
64.5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I shared a few torrid trysts after we discovered our spouses' mutual infidelity, and I found myself making plans as our divorces progressed. The first thing I did after separating from my wife was to rent a two-bedroom upstairs apartment near Kathleen's neighborhood in order to make it easier for her to visit and, once the paperwork was final, have her move in. The notion that the world would see us living chastely as a normal brother and sister while we were actually fucking like crazed wild animals struck me as terribly erotic, and I couldn't wait to get started.

But Kathleen's ardor cooled. The divorce from Mark had hit some legal snags, there were property issues, and our affair only magnified her immense emotional turmoil. Kathy told me she might lose everything if our relationship came out while her divorce was in the courts, and that she needed some time alone to sort things out. I understood; my wife Catherine and I had been together for years, and we had our own personal agonies to consider. Catherine even offered to reconcile, but I was far beyond considering that. I knew what I wanted. But I backed off and didn't see my sister for about six weeks, figuring in the end she'd come around.

One sunny Saturday September morning, however, Kathleen caught me off-guard and arrived unannounced at my apartment, her little hatchback crammed with boxes, suitcases and possessions. I was in the midst of cleaning the place, and wore only in a white T-shirt and grey sweatpants. Kathleen, for her part, wore tight blue jeans, espadrilles without socks, and a black sleeveless turtleneck that gave the effect of a sinuous silhouette, her fine dark brown hair pinned so that it fell prettily around her lovely oval face and spilled onto her shoulders. My sister looked ravishing, and I wanted to ravish her.

"Kathy, I'm confused," I said as I swung the door open. "Are you taking a trip?"

"More than that, Al," she replied, a rasp in her voice. Dropping her purse on the sofa, she said, "I'm moving to Europe. I'm can't tell you where. My plane leaves soon."

"But-- Kathy, why?" I tried to embrace her, but she stepped back.

"I can't take it any more, Al," she said, staying out of my reach. "The divorce, our relationship, everything's going wrong and it's driving me crazy. I have to get away, and especially I have to get away from you."

"Don't you love me, Kathy? Must you hurt me this way?"

"Don't make this about you. I do love you, but that's not the point. How much we love each other doesn't matter in the eyes of society. We'd be ostracized by everyone if we were ever found out. We can't be lovers anymore. It's just not safe. Goodbye, Al."

With that, she turned and walked out, stunning me. A hole growing in my heart, I walked over to the window, tears forming in my eyes, ready to watch her go. Kathy's slender tan fingers pulled on her car's door handle and -- it stuck. A smile played on my lips despite myself, watching my sister struggle with the door and then realize she had left her purse and car keys in my apartment.

As Kathleen came back up the stairs, I took a peek at her plane ticket. Takeoff was set for 7 o'clock from Bradley International Airport (why not Manchester? I wondered), about two hours' drive away, and it was only about 10:30 in the morning now. Yet she had told me her plane was leaving soon. A thought occurred to me, but I heard three quick knocks in rapid succession and I swung the door open, the purse dangling just out of her reach.

"Not funny, Al."

"Can't I at least have a hug?"

"Al, please!"

But tormenting younger sisters is an older brother's prerogative, and with a laugh I stepped back. Kathy came in and closed the door. I let her get close enough to gain the purse and, like a Venus fly trap, enfolded her in my arms.

"This isn't so bad, is it?" I asked, holding her tight, letting the purse slide out of my fingers onto the floor, letting my lovely sister feel the erection swelling under my sweats. Kathy pushed me back, her face bright with surprise and fury, but I caught her wrist and held it gently so she couldn't pull completely away.

"If you're really leaving ..." I said.

Kathy hesitated for a moment. I held my breath and waited.

"Oh, I knew this would happen," she replied, looking into my face, but not pulling away. "Please, Al, we can't, we really can--"

I pulled her into my arms and silenced her with a light kiss. We gazed at each other for a moment, emotions battling in her deep dark eyes, her resistance beginning to fade. To help her along, I lowered my teeth, nibbled the long nape of her neck, and a heavenly sigh betrayed her true feelings.

"God, you're so evil," she said, but her lips parted to let my tongue tango with hers as I held her head in place with one hand while the other traced the outline of her cantaloupe-round breasts under the tight black turtleneck. I let Kathleen go as we kissed and eased my sweats down, freeing my thumping, turgid cock.

My sexy sister ran a single sharp fingernail along its length, then she worked it into the eye for a second, startling me. We kissed again while she slowly and skillfully massaged my cock and I gently cupped her breasts.

"I swore this wasn't going to happen again," Kathy said, but a playful, sexy smile spread across her face and she started to sink, little by little, to her knees; as she did so, I peeled her turtleneck up over her slender torso and tossed it aside. On her knees before me, her sensuous lips just a couple of inches away, Kathy started to caress my cock in deliberate, teasing strokes while I leaned forward a little to pop the clasp on her bra. She gave a little shrug and it fell to the floor, her marvelous globes swinging free as she stopped for a minute to let me look.

"That's it, sweet sis," I sighed. "I love you."

Kathy rolled an eye upward and gave her tits a little jiggle, but said nothing. I removed my shirt and kicked the sweats away, allowing Kathy full freedom to do with my body as she liked.

"Big brother likes this, doesn't he?" she said to my prick as she caressed it. "Well, I know what else he likes."

With that, she bent my prick to her lips, and my gaze fixed on the top of her head as her mouth slowly took my cock in, all the way down this time, for the first time. It took her a minute to adjust, and then she began to work it with all her throat muscles and tongue, giving me a full treatment, even as she tickled my tight testicles with her delicate, sharp fingernails. Then she started humming, an unexpected, startling thrill that electrified every nerve in my dick and I snapped my head back, crying, "Jesus, Kathy!"

"Mmmph!"

After a minute or two she began to let my dick slide from her talented throat, and when it was about halfway out she bobbed her head in earnest, her tongue working around my slick, saliva-soaked shaft, her other hand skimming the rest of my dick, getting ready to take the hefty globs of sperm I now was ready to blast into her gullet.

"Oh, Jesus!" I cried. "Oh, my God! Gorgeous little sister!"

My balls tightened and my cock surged to maximum stiffness as my balls let loose in an orgasmic cannonade. Kathy slurped and gulped as jet after jet of hot, salty semen splashed across her tongue and which she swallowed with enthusiasm. She sucked a little longer after I finished, and at last she allowed my shrinking stem to slide from her lips, licking it clean. Looking up at me, she asked, "Are you happy, big brother?"

"You know I am. I love you, Kathy."

"I love you, too."

I pulled her to her feet and enveloped her in my arms, kissing her again with passion and power, my cock already coming back to life. Taking Kathy's hand, I led her to my bedroom and removed the rest of her clothing, her sharp white teeth nipping my shoulders as I did so. I took a moment to look at her as I had never done before, to etch every detail -- the wild chestnut hair, her flashing, fiery dark eyes, the elegant symmetry of her face, the abundant round breasts that rolled in my hands as I ran my thumbs over her cherry-pit nipples, her slender waist and shapely long legs.

"I never want to forget this moment, Kathy."

"Come on, Al," she said, pulling the covers back and, taking my dick in her hand as if it were a handle, pulled me into bed.

Sunlight streamed through the translucent curtains behind Kathleen, bathing the room in a tender yellow glow and giving her a soft aura. We did not commence making love right away; Kathy caressed my cock with light, gentle strokes as I ran my hands along her golden thighs and caressed her breasts. We gazed at each other for what seemed the longest time, engraving the moment on our memories forever.

"This really is going to be the last time, big brother," she whispered softly.

"I know."

With that, I brought our lips together and our bodies entwined. We pulled our faces only a little bit apart and let our tongues play together as my fingers parted Kathy's nether lips and found her distended and quivering clit. Easing my loving and lustful sister onto her back, I masturbated her with all the skill at my command while I dipped my teeth and moist tongue to Kathy's hard, distended nipples.

"Jesus, Al! Keep doing that! Uh! Uh! Uh!"

Now Kathy's hips began to churn as my finger frigged away. I dipped another finger right into her steaming, drooling snatch and worked them together, leaning back now to watch her red face, twisted with passion, as she watched my hand bring her to climax.

"Jesus!" Kathy cried, her arms ensnaring me and jamming my face to her tits as she bounced and flopped and humped on my hand. I bit down on a nipple, which triggered another orgasm, and brought her to a third before, panting, we both fell back on the pillows.

We nestled in each other's arms for a few moments, not saying anything. Kathy edged closer to me, peppering my neck and face with little light kisses. She reached for my cock, teased and played with it for a couple of minutes, and then moved onto her back again, pulling me between her parted thighs. With ease and familiarity she guided me in, sighing with bliss as my hard, red cockhead slipped smoothly into her dewy, dripping cunt.

"Ohhhh, big brother," she hissed as I slid all the way down and deep into her hot, tight little snatch, resting my taut balls against the swell of her ass. I began undulating my hips slowly as she gazed deeply into my eyes, her palms running along my sides and all over my hard-muscled back.

Again, her delicate little kisses danced across my face and she whispered, "I don't ever want to forget this."

"Kathy, I--"

But she brought her lips to mine and kissed me hard as I speeded up my strokes, and then she fell back, abandoning total control to me, giving me full freedom to fuck her as hard as I wished any way I wished, and I did, holding my body up so she could see my cock pounding into her thrashing body.

"Al! Coming! Com-- oh, my!" Kathy cried, her head hammering the pillow, her hair flying around her face like a tornado kicking up dust. Kathy's hips slammed upward to meet mine as my raging cock battered her clutching cunt.

Unable to hold out any longer, I rammed my rock-hard dick as deep into my sister as I could.

"Kathy!" I cried. "Kathy!"

"Now, Al! Deep as you can!"

With a sharp cry of victory, Kathy surprised me again by clenching her cunt muscles tight around my cock, trapping me firmly in place. My eyes jammed shut as hot wads of goo spilled from my rampaging balls and down, down deep into Kathy's womb. When I opened them, I saw her staring down at our bodies as they intertwined for what we were both sure was the last time. I gave her one last blast, shuddered and then pulled her as tightly to me as I could, ground my mouth to hers, letting our passionate sighs slowly return to regular breathing before I let her go.

"Wow," she said. "That was one for the books."

"It doesn't have to be this way," I said. "You know there's room here for you. All we have to do is bring your things up and cancel the flight. Don't go, Kathy. Don't leave me. Please."

But Kathy shook her head and said, "My mind's made up. I have to do this. I have to get away to straighten things out."

Then out of the blue she pinched me, just the way she did whenever she was mad at me when we were kids.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"For seducing me again, you pig. I told you I had a plane to catch."

"Yeah, but I took a look at the ticket and your plane's not until seven. So I have to think that just maybe you allowed a little time just in case."

"God, you're such an egotist."

"And your 'accidentally' leaving your purse behind so I'd know?"

Kathy smiled shyly.

"I know you, honey," I continued. "You like to arrange things, and this way what happened isn't your fault. You know you wanted this as much as I did. And you still do."

"I didn't decide to give in until the very last minute," Kathy said after a moment. "And God knows it wasn't easy to come to this decision. I love you, Al, and the sex is amazing, but a relationship has to be more than that. What if I get pregnant? What would we say?"

I admitted I hadn't given the matter a lot of thought; I figured it would just be the two of us, alone, to the end.

"You see? It's more complicated than that, and if I get married again, I'm certainly not cheating on my husband, even with you."

"But?"

"I've felt closer and more free to be myself with you than with anyone in my life. Why do you have to be my brother?"

"Then let me come with you, Kathy. Nobody knows who we are in Europe. We can live openly as man and wife and nobody would ever know."

Sadly, slowly, Kathy shook her head.

"No, darling,:" she said. "You know that's not possible. I have to put my life here behind me. Anyway, it's not as if leaving Nashua is any great loss."

"And what about me? What do I do?"

Kathy rolled my limp cock in her palm and kissed me.

"Play with this," she said, "and remember to always think of me."