Kathleen's Turning Point Ch. 04

Story Info
Kathleen reaches the turning point at last.
3.6k words
4.55
74.5k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our naked bodies are slick with soap and water as steam from the shower rises around us. My palms are flat against the shower stall and hot needles of water are stinging my face as my sister Kathleen moves in close behind me, flattening her perfect large round breasts against my back. Her palms soap my chest, stimulating my nipples, reinforcing my already strong erection. Her face flat against my back, Kathleen's smooth, well-soaped fingers find their way downward to my hard, wet and now familiar dick. Her right hand encircles it and moves gently, slowly up and down its unbending length, creating a bubbly foam and making it very, very slick; it should slide deep and smooth into Kathy's snatch. Her ministrations are bringing me to the point of orgasm. I push back from the wall in time and turn to face her.

Kathy's eyes are full of laughter and mischief as it is her turn to lean back against the stall's shining white tiles. We embrace as tightly as we can, enmeshed in a deep, soulful kiss and grinding our bodies tightly together, covering each other with soap, lather and bubbles.

I have never been happier.

* * *

Kathy's departure left me stunned at first, and then I was despondent for weeks. As an act of desperation, I even tried to reconcile with my wife, but it was no use; my sister's face haunted every kiss, and I simply could not match the intensity of the passion we shared with anyone else.

Images of Kathleen's lean and luscious body thrashing with orgasm in the arms of another man also tormented me. I couldn't imagine someone so lovely and alluring remaining unattached for long. More than anything else, I did not want to fade in her memory, our luminous and white-hot affair shrinking away to become just a sordid and never to be discussed chapter in her life. On the good nights, I would relive our times together, of playfully persuading her out of her clothes, of her teeth taking little nibbles out of my neck as our bodies moved together in perfect unison on my bed, her face contorted in passion as she looked down the length of our torsos to watch my incest-stiffened cock impale her over and over again. I would invariably have to change the sheets after those dreams.

But more often I would dream of watching her from outside a bedroom window on a cold dark night as she murmured endearments to a stranger whose back was always to me, but who fucked into my sister with force and fury. In these dreams she would sometimes glance out the window and see me there forlorn, glare for a second, and fuck her stranger all the harder. My pillow would be damp with tears after those dreams, and I had them often.

Catherine and I went through the slow trudge of uncontested divorce. Not having children, all we had to do was settle property, rather easily done once we decided to sell our house and split the proceeds. The final hearing took all of ten minutes; one tap of the gavel and it was done, the only good thing coming from it being that each of us was about $75,000 richer. We managed one final, joyless embrace in the hallway, and then my wife walked down the hallway through double doors and never looked back. Fifteen years of marriage gone, as ephemeral as a dissipating cloud.

I collapsed into one of the chairs in the waiting area, never feeling more alone and abandoned in my life; I had once loved her, after all, and it was her affair, not mine (did she even know about mine?) that brought us to this. An afternoon at the bar seemed in order, but then I spotted the lawyer representing Kathleen's husband in their divorce, talking to someone in the hallway. In a sudden flash I realized something: no matter where Kathleen had disappeared to, her divorce was taking place in this New Hampshire jurisdiction, and that meant a case file, and in that case file would be a current address.

My heart lifted, and I raced to the clerk's office and sure enough there it was. My face clouded a little when I realized she had not moved to Europe as she had told me; she was across the state in, of all places, Grafton County.

You lying little bitch, I thought, but with a smile. An afternoon at the bar was still in order, but now I had to think. For once, I was completely at liberty: unburdened by a wife, possessed of a fair amount of money, and having a lot of vacation time built up. Three scotches later, I had a plan.

I rented a motel room in the town where Kathleen settled, parked outside her building and waited. My sister seemed to have done well out of her divorce, too. She lived in on the third floor of a brown brick 19th-century warehouse that had been converted to apartments in one of the towns near Dartmouth College. No more $400-a-month walkups for this girl, I thought. From the street, it looked like a spacious two-bedroom, overlooking the town on the south and the mountains to the east.

It being a Friday deep into autumn, my hopes were dependent on Kathy coming straight home after a long week at work and not having made plans with the mysterious and evil stranger who haunted my nightmares. Five o'clock went by, then six, then seven. By seven-thirty night had fallen, the temperature had dropped to the mid-thirties and the wind started to pick up; not only was my car getting cold, but my breath was frosting the windows. I was ready to give up, but then I spotted a familiar pine green Volvo with a much-missed silhouette at the wheel, turning off the street into the parking garage in the warehouse's basement.

My heart leapt when I recognized my sister's lovely, longed-for face, her dark hair pulled back into a bun -- blood rose to my cheeks and my heartbeat climbed a bit as I wondered what I would say to her, terrified as to what she might do. Part of me wanted to just pull out into the street and maybe make a phone call, but I suppressed that part and crossed the street, hoping I could make it to Kathleen's door in time.

Up the stairs I went, two at a time, racing the elevator to the third floor. It stopped at the second floor as I rushed through the corridor door, and marched down the hallway to No. 33. The gentle ding! of the elevator now, and I heard my sweet sister's voice for the first time in what seemed like a decade as she muttered and struggled with the little wire contraption that contained her groceries.

I stepped up behind her and muttered, "Would you like some help with that?"

"Oh, thanks, that'd be-- Oh my God!"

A full range of emotion -- shock, surprise, disbelief, love -- crossed her face, and then she checked herself and tried to fake disappointment and anger, but I was not fooled.

"How did you find me?" she asked with a forced frown.

"Diligent detective work, darling." I tried what I hoped was a winning smile. "If you really wanted to go to Europe, you should have taken a right turn at Greenland."

Despite herself, Kathy smiled. I tried to take her in my arms, but she resisted.

"Al, you know we can't. Don't you remember why I moved? I can't get started with you again."

"Kathy, do we have to discuss this in the hallway?"

She shrugged and, to my surprise, she gave me a quick hug and a peck on the cheek, taking care to avoid the magic wand beginning to swell under my zipper.

"That's all you get," she said as she opened the door to her apartment wide to let me haul the groceries in. I took a peek inside the plastic bags: Italian bread, marinara sauce, assorted vegetables, a couple of eggplant, two large bottles of red wine, and some hamburger.

The apartment reflected Kathy's flair for interior design. A huge mirror took up the western wall, which gave the illusion of size and would also increase the light and heat when the sun rose in the morning. On the other walls were some of the more tasteful prints and photos from her previous abode, and she had also added some tall plants. She'd also bought some new modern furniture, and lit the room with tall, subdued black floor lamps. A bare brick fireplace took up the northern wall.

But one small gold-framed photo in particular caught my eye; she'd placed it far back on the mantel so no one would notice it easily. We'd had it taken at the height of our affair, when we ducked into Massachusetts for a day of shopping and spotted a photographer set up near the food court. We were happy and laughing, the perfect couple. My heart lifted when I saw it; perhaps she truly missed me after all.

Kathleen took my jacket and removed her thick beige winter coat. Underneath, she wore a tight black sweater that conformed snugly to the curves of her body, outlining her spherical breasts and slender waist. She wore tight blue jeans that rounded the rest of her, and around her neck she wore a pretty blue paisley scarf.

I helped her put the groceries away, found a corkscrew, and opened one of the bottles of wine. She sat me at a distance, across the coffee table on a small armless padded brown leatherette chair while she curled up on the sofa. We sat and looked at each other for a few minutes, sipping our wine, neither daring to chance saying the wrong thing.

Finally, I said, "Kathy, I've missed you so much it hurts."

"I know, Al. I know."

"And you've missed me."

"We've gone over all this. You're my brother. You know we can't have that kind of relationship."

"What's stopping us? We aren't married anymore, no one knows us here. We used to make plans, Kathy."

My sister drank deeply and shook her head.

"I came here to do build a new life away from everything I used to know, and you can't be a part of it. I'm sorry. My mind's made up." With a slight quiver in her hand, she downed half her glass.

I rose to get the bottle from the kitchen, which was behind the sofa. As I came back, I had to stop and admire the soft slope of her neck, partially hidden by the scarf. How I wanted to untie that scarf, let it be the first of her garments to fall to the floor ...

Bottle in one hand, I stepped behind her and, before she could stop me, I leaned over and nibbled her ear, moving downward to nuzzle her neck with my chin. Kathy froze, her body suddenly tense.

"No, Al. No."

But I bit the exposed brown skin at the back of her neck, tickling the hair. Dropping to my knees, I put the bottle on the floor and pulled at the scarf; it drifted downward, landing in Kathy's lap.

"Please, Al ... we can't ..."

"No?"

I started to caress her soft cheek as I kissed my way forward, and when I sucked her earlobe between my teeth again my sister softened and released a sigh of pleasure.

"Please don't do this to me again."

"But this is love, Kathy. This is love."

I rose slightly and enfolded her in my arms from behind, my palms finding her breasts and squeezing them tenderly in my palms. My eye drifted to the left, where we were both reflected in the wall mirror. It added to the thrill to see her fall back into my embrace, her face mixed with resignation and relief, to watch her writhe and moan as I gently and slowly aroused her desire after many months of deprivation.

"I promised myself this would never happen again," she whispered as I joined her on the sofa and faced the mirror. I paused for a moment to savor her face, her eyes dewy with tears which glistened on her high cheekbones, the uncertain, tenuous smile that played along her thin lips, naturally red and only lightly touched with clear gloss. How sweet that first kiss after so long a time! We moved in each other's arms like a pair of long separated dance partners, each relearning the other's moves, drawing one another to old, familiar rhythms.

Kathy's tongue sought mine as I popped the snap on her jeans and eased the zipper down. The kiss broke as I slipped my fingers underneath her panties, slithering right to Pussy Central. It fascinated me to watch her body arch in the mirror as my fingers parted her vulva and found her damp, distended clit. My sex-starved sister slid her body next to mine to give me more room to move, and our mouths met again as I frigged away, using my free hand to slide under the close-fitting black sweater and pop the clasp of her soft, lacy bra. Kathy panted and moaned, her freed breasts jiggling madly as I masturbated her to the first real orgasm she'd had since she left me so long ago.

"Oh! Al! That's it!" she cried, holding my head tightly to her chest as she came. "That's it, baby! Make me come, big brother! Make me--!"

With that, my sister's body went rigid and her head snapped back on the sofa's padded arm as her pussy gushed its tangy, aromatic juice onto my hand.

"Oh, my God!" she cried, and I looked up to see our passion-wracked faces in the mirror, and then she closed her eyes and concentrated on her second orgasm, which I happily provided. As her passion subsided for now, we rolled together and kissed with deep love as we ground our bodies together on the couch.

"Jesus, Al," Kathy said. "That was ... oh, I don't know what to say!"

"How about that you were hoping I'd make a play?"

"Yes," she admitted. "I was getting to the point where ... never mind. Did you see us in the mirror?"

"Oh, yeah. It gave me quite a charge, watching you."

She kissed me. "Poor brother," she said. "I've had my fun and you haven't even taken off your shirt."

"I think you're overdressed, too."

With that, we stood and undressed each other.

"God, it's so sexy, seeing us in the mirror like that," she said, unbuttoning my shirt.

I pulled her sweater off and discarded the bra, thrilling to the double image of my hot and horny sister standing before me and reflected nearby. We tossed our garments out of the way and then, at last, embraced fully in the nude, running our palms all over, the familiar electricity of lust charging our bodies. I reached behind Kathy's head and pulled the pins holding up her hair, marveling as it spilled, longer than ever, down over her shoulders, her back, her heavy breasts, the breasts I brought now to my lips, the red nipples I had missed so much.

As I licked and bit I glanced upward and saw Kathy staring at our images in the mirror, her eyes locked in fascination as I lifted my face upward to kiss her again.

"Do you have any idea how horny I'm getting watching this?" she asked, stepping back. "Look! Have you ever seen your cock like that before?"

The view was a revelation; I had never seen it from the side. In the mirror, my cock poked straight, proud and tall, looking right at Kathy and getting ready to move on its own. She was right; most guys only see their equipment from the top down; from there, it's just a wide circle with an eye in the middle. From the side, though, my dick looked like a long red rail spike, and when Kathy wrapped her fingers around it and began to play, I think it grew an extra inch.

"Jesus," she purred, stroking softly and slowly, "I look like quite the courtesan, don't I? Keep your eyes on the mirror, big brother."

With that, Kathy sank to her knees, and I watched transfixed as my cock slipped slowly between her lips. Watching in the mirror as my sister's dark head began to bob on my distended prong, I had the strangest, most erotic sensation, as if porn movies had advanced to the point where you could feel as well as see what's happening on the screen.

Wow, I thought, we're our own private porn stars.

I watched my hands surround Kathy's scalp and guide her, control her speed, for as much as I wanted to blow six months' worth of sperm down her greedy, slurping throat, I began to believe there would now be more opportunities for that. But she had other thoughts, and began to tickle my balls and masturbate the exposed half of my dick.

Now it was my turn to gaze at the scene, letting go of Kathy's head and feeling my balls let loose, hearing Kathy's gasps and giggles as I pumped what felt like at least a pint of come between her thin red lips. In the mirror I saw little droplets escape her lips and dribble onto her tits, and in her mouth I felt one more burst of electricity as the last wad let go. I stood there panting as Kathy slowly, teasingly, let my cock slide free, and she rubbed the drops of come into her chest, as if it were some sort of aphrodisiac lotion.

"I can hardly believe it!" I gasped as my sister looked lovingly up into my face. "That was so intense!"

We spread a blanket on the sofa and cuddled for a little while, catching up on all the reasons the attraction between us flared and brightened and grew in the first place. But we had been apart for so long we soon cuddled ourselves back into full arousal.

"Wow," said Kathy, stroking my cock back to full attention. "There's still one thing we haven't done."

"I have an idea," I said, pulling her to her feet.

I positioned Kathy so that she leaned forward with her hands flat on the back of the sofa and stood behind her so that we could both get a full body view in the mirror.

"This is really turning me on," she sighed as I stood behind her and parted her legs. I engulfed my sensuous sister in my arms now, one hand rubbing her clit, the other just holding her close as she reached between her legs, grasped my cock, and guided it home, back to where it has always belonged, deep and slippery inside her moist and eager snatch.

Now we both could look as our bodies moved together, could marvel at one another's technique for bringing ourselves to maximum pleasure, and, for me, a warm feeling of triumph as I pumped away at Kathleen, with every stroke making her mine, now and forever. The image of her body squirming in my arms, her face glowing scarlet with passion, and watching her entire form turn and twist in my arms as she barked my name in orgasm, her face turning toward the mirror and saying, "Now, Al! Give it all to me!"

We both howled as my balls tightened, as my cock gained more steel and blasted its load into Kathy's hot, wet pussy. Kathy's gaze never left the mirror as she watched me empty myself, watched me bouncing along her back like a lust-maddened animal. I didn't look again until I stopped, exhausted as a swimmer coming in from a powerful rip tide. Giggling, we collapsed onto the sofa.

"Let's never be apart again, Kathy," I said at last. "I love you."

"And I love you," she sighed. "No, I think I've learned my lesson. We'll work it out somehow."

* * *

I am now rubbing my slick soapy dick along Kathy's clit as the steady steamy streams of water wash the soap off my back. Kathy decides she has had enough foreplay, so she wraps her legs around my waist as I gather her flat ass cheeks in the palms of my hands and lift her. My well-soaped cock pops right between her vulva's lips and right away I am buried to the balls inside my laughing, lusty sister. We both thrust merrily away, reveling in both the steam of the shower and our love for each other.

Kathy's teeth sink into my shoulder as her first orgasm hits, and then I bend my knees a bit and stand suddenly straight up, shoving me in further than normal and surprising her into a second orgasm. Her kisses fly like hummingbirds over my face, my forehead, my shoulders. I'm not far away and she knows it, squeezing her cunt muscles tight and running them with great skill along the length of my cock.

"Oh, Kathy," I sigh, "I can't--"

"Then don't," she says, and I obey. Soap and sperm mingle inside Kathy as I come, come again, and come once more. Our lovemaking closes with a kiss in the steam, and then we wash it all away.

Kathleen, as last, has come to realize that we are meant to be together, and damn our biological relationship. While we've never held a ceremony, we did buy a couple of wedding rings, and since we have the same last name, we allow people to draw their own conclusions. We found ourselves a small three-bedroom home in the woods where we can set up as if we're sharing separate bedrooms in case someone we know comes by, but for ourselves, we'll never again need more than one.

12