Kathryn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,989 Followers

"So, after a month or two, if he doesn't call me, I'm going to call him. Does that make me a bad person?"

He squeezed her hand.

"No, it makes you a good woman with a lot to offer. If it's not him, it'll be someone else. After all, your the hottest GILF I know. Be careful, if you show him the energy you showed me last night, you'll be a widow again."

She giggled again and swatted his arm. Then she became serious.

"Mike, I want you to do something for me. Hear me out, please."

"I need you to talk to Shanna. I had dinner with her and her friend Suzy. She doesn't look good. She's thin, and the spark has gone out of her eyes. She's talking about going back to England. You'll never find anyone who loves you more."

"She broke your heart, but she was influenced by someone with a motive to break you up. She hasn't dated anyone, doesn't go out. Suzy says she's waiting for you to take her back. Please Mike, If you love me just a little, promise me."

He held his silence until she sighed.

"Well, at least promise me you'll think about it."

He smiled. "I promise."

It was a tearful farewell at the airport. He sat with her through a delay until she boarded.

They hugged and kissed as the friends they were.

"Don't forget me, Mike."

"Are you kidding? Expect my call on Thursdays, same as always. After all, you're the hottest GILF I know."

She laughed, then gave him a smouldering kiss. A man beside them watched in amazement.

She walked through the gate and he looked over.

"Hottest MILF in the world, without a doubt."

Laughing at the man's expression, he went back to his car.

Driving home, he thought about what Kathryn had said. Deep down, he had to admit, he wasn't over Shanna. That's why he didn't date. He was getting all the sex he wanted from Chantal and Edie, but that's all it was. He was fond of them, but that was all.

He got home and pulled out a framed picture of them. It was at a party they had attended about six months into their relationship. He was sitting on a bench, and she was on his lap, looking up with love and adoration. He was looking down at her, bending to give her a kiss. It was his favorite picture of her. He sighed and put it on the night stand.

.................................................

Part five will be either in Non Erotic or Incest, I haven't decided. As always, thanks for reading. Comment if want, vote if you like.

qhml1
qhml1
8,989 Followers
12