Kathryn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... I love it daddy!" she sinfully stated.

Slowly but surely my cock rose to attention with each lick, kiss, and slurp. When it was finally hard enough Kathryn began to jerk me off while she licked the crease between my balls and my leg. Then she spit on it and used her hand to spread her saliva over my entire shaft. Kathryn then stood leaning over my head and clutched my damp t-shirt. Her tits delicately brushed into my face as she pulled my shirt over my head. She tossed the shirt across the room and mounted me. I didn't have to do any work as I felt her hand reaching under her to place the tip of my hardness at the entrance to her plush canal. I reached out my hands and began to explore her beautiful voluptuous body as Kathryn slowly eased back impaling herself with my cock. As she rested fully on my lap with my cock all the way in her, she leaned forward pressing her large firm tits into my face and wrapping her arms tightly around me. Her pussy was noticeably tighter and more stimulating then Hannah's. I loved it!

Then while she slowly lifted and dropped her round meaty ass on my lap, she whispered into my ear with incestuous breathless passion, "I don't want (breath)... to stop (breath)... if mom comes back (breath)... into the house (breath)."

My heart raced with excitement and my cock throbbed inside my sexy daughter as I just nodded in agreement. I was moaning softly and Kathryn continued to whisper demands into my ear.

"I want you (breath)... to come to my room (breath)... early every morning (breath)... before mom wakes up. You are going to (breath)... fuck me every morning (breath)... until I'm carrying your baby."

I moaned, "I love you Kath! I'll do anything for you!"

Kathryn whispered, "I know daddy, I love you too!"

My daughter had me entranced with her passion. She continued to leisurely slide her pussy up and down on my cock as we softly moaned into each others ears. My hands roamed all over her sexy curves and smooth silky skin. Her warm body was pressed tightly into mine. We stayed like that for some time as I slowly neared orgasm. Then we heard the back door open into the kitchen just up the short stairs in our split level home. We both knew it was Hannah. Kathryn's eyes widened and her pace quickened slightly as our hearts raced with adrenaline. Our moans quieted to heavy breaths. We heard her rummaging through the cabinets and then the fridge.

The excitement was incredible and I whispered into Kathryn's ear, "Here I cum."

Kath whispered back, "Yes! I'm not going to stop now, even if mom comes down here!"

Kath continued exactly what she was doing as my load shot high up inside her. I tried desperately to be quiet, but my breathing was very loud and I grunted as each gush of semen was forced up into her warm wet pussy. Luckily my wife didn't hear us or come down. My pelvis was grinding up toward her pussy as I came.

Kathryn whispered rather franticly, "Let me know right away when you're done daddy."

Then as I my climax faded I tapped her hip and simply said, "Ok."

Kath then quickly rolled off of me and onto her back next to me. She pulled her knees up to touch her tits and whispered, "If you make me cum now, the convulsions of my cervix will suck your cum up into my womb."

So I got down on my knees in front of the loveseat and placed my lips over her clit. I swirled my tongue over her clit as I lightly sucked with my mouth. She was cumming in less than a minute. The stimulation, the passion, the incest, the excitement and the risks were all to blame for her fast arriving orgasm. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide as her body tensed and relaxed over and over again with each individual spasm of her cervix. Her orgasm ended abruptly and she commanded me in a whisper to get her clothes. She didn't move from the loveseat as she dressed. When we got our clothing back on she assumed the same position she was in while she was cumming. She obviously didn't want any of my life liquid to leak out of her pretty little pussy. Then we heard Hannah walk back outside.

Kathryn said, "That was great daddy! My period just ended a couple of days ago. If we keep this up every day, I'm hoping that I won't get another period for at least nine months."

I said nothing as I was in awe of what just happened. I didn't feel worried like I did the first time. I think because this was something that we both wanted. I sat next to her and began to gently brush my fingertips on the back of her thigh. She cooed and closed her eyes. Eventually she let her legs drop and we switched the television back on. All I could think of was doing it again in the morning.

12