Kathryn Chronicles: Cum Olympics

Story Info
Kathryn finds man with special talent.
1.9k words
4.48
49.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the sofa with my coffee and ESPN on the tube (my favorite way to spend a Sunday morning) when my pulse quickened as the phone rang. I knew immediately who it would be. My wife Maria was at church and all our friends and family knew it. I picked up the phone and sure enough it was Kathryn! I knew I was in for a treat.

Kathryn was calling to brag of her latest sexual escapades. She would always call under the guise of asking for Maria, but she knew how much she got to me and clearly enjoyed it.

"No Kathryn, Maria is at church right now." I continued the charade, hoping she'd do the same. "What you been up to?"

"I just got out of the shower. I had to wash the cum out of my hair." she answered matter-of-factly.

I choked on my coffee. I had expected a little more warning before she launched into her story.

"Are you OK?" she laughed.

"Fine," I said hoarsely.

"You know, if you need help learning to swallow," she said teasingly.

I coughed and laughed. "Actually, if you could teach Maria, that'd be pretty cool."

"Yeah, she's always been a spitter. She's never really been into it. Remember what I said at your wedding about why the bride is always smiling?"

"Uhhh, no. I don't remember just about anything after the 'I do' stuff," I confessed.

"Yeah. You were pretty hammered. Anyway, the reason why every bride smiles at her wedding is because she knows she's just given her last blowjob."

"Tell me about it," I groused.

"Next time read the fine print," she laughed.

"So enough about my lack of head for the past 2 years. Who is your lucky guy?" I asked.

"Still Larry. He just left. We've been going out for a couple of weeks now," she began. "I've been having so much fun!"

"Great. You guys been doing the clubs?" I asked.

"Oh no. We used to go out, but we have more fun just staying home." she said with a seductive laugh.

I could feel the stirring in my sweatpants.

"Oh really?" I asked. I desperately wanted to hear more details, but didn't want to have to beg for them.

"Larry is GREAT. He cums like a fountain! There's a lot of cum and he shoots really far. It is so cool," she said excitedly.

"Wow, you sound like a kid with a new toy," I laughed.

"Oh, you bet! It is SOOOO sexy. I found out on our first date. He was laying back and I was giving him a handjob. I was sucking his balls and he came and shot over the side of my face and halfway across the room!"

"Wow," I remarked. "He must work out!"

"I don't think you can work out that way," she said with laugh.

"True. If you could, I could probably reach across the street." I laughed. She laughed a little bit at my joke, but it didn't get the reaction I thought.

"But he also comes a lot. After he shot out his first load, I lifted my head up and he got me on the cheek and into my mouth. He still had a lot on that second and third spurt."

"I didn't know you cared much about that," I said. "You seemed more interest in length."

"Nah – well, yeah – length is fun. But I think cumming is amazing. I don't understand it all. Too bad there isn't a college course I could take on it. I don't care about biology and all that stuff. I just want to know how cumming works."

"Cumshot 101?" I asked with a laugh. "Hey, it if is for the good of science, I'd volunteer as a test subject."

Kathryn laughed. "You are just so fucking noble, you know that?"

"I know. I just want to make the world a better place."

"So anyway, the next night I had to see him again. We went out, but I couldn't wait to get back to his place. I wanted to see if that happened all the time. Hell, I want to see if I turned him on more if he could cum farther."

"Wow, cumshots as a competition. I wonder when it is an Olympic event?" I did an impersonation of a TV commentor, "Next up, Russian Anna Onherneeza will try for the indoor record. She has a very complex routine, starting with a triple-suck and ending with a hand-double-twist."

Kathryn laughed hard. "Hey, I could bring home the gold! Sign me up!"

"You couldn't qualify," I said. "You've lost your amateur status."

"Hey, I never got paid to ... Ummm. Nevermind," she laughed. "But not my virgin status!"

"Yeah, I'm still not sure how you've managed that."

"I'm a *good* girl," she said with a very sexy, innocent voice.

"Very good - I've read about you in every men's room on the highway."

"Remember, those are only the SURVIVORS who wrote about good I am."

"So anyway, after a couple of handjobs, last night he wanted a blowjob. I gave him the works. I started just stroking his cock, but when I took off my top and started titty-fucking him, he almost came right there."

I started rubbing my now-hard cock through my sweatpants. "I don't blame him. It must have been nice."

"Yeah, he really liked it. Actually, he hadn't seen my boobs before, so he enjoyed his first show."

"He hadn't?" I asked, surprised.

"No. When we got going before, I had him going before I got undressed," she explained. "I wasn't interested in the old clutch and grab. It was more exciting for me to get him cumming then to have another guy mauling my boobs."

"So then what?" I asked trying to hide my excitement. It was really just a charade. Kathryn knew how much she turned me on, but would play "I-think-of-you-like-a-brother" angle when it suited her.

"Well I gave him a good titty-fuck, with plenty of oral action to keep him lubed," she continued.

"Mmmmm," I responded. I immediately caught myself.

"It gets better," she continued, "bring out little Z for a little fun."

I stammered for a second and she immediately answered in her no-bullshit voice, "Oh for Crissakes, you're a guy, you do it all the time anyway. If you're not doing it now, you will later. So just fucking admit it."

I laughed. She had a point.

"Besides," she added in a seductive voice, "knowing someone else is getting off on this is exciting to me too. Like right now, I am sitting on the sofa... I've opened my towel... I've got my legs up on coffee table..." Suddenly her voice changed abruptly, "So if I can admit it, so can you dammit"

We both laughed. Kathryn was nothing if not direct. I quickly slid my sweatpants down, grabbed a couple of Kleenex from the end table and starting stroking my cock.

"OK, I'm ready when you are," I said. We both enjoyed a laugh at this.

"So where was I?" she asked.

"You were just giving him a titty-fuck," I answered. "Lucky bastard!"

"Lucky is right," she laughed. "Not only do I know what to do, but I've got the equipment for the job," she bragged.

"What are you, a B-cup?" I asked, trying to piss her off.

"Fuck you asshole," she laughed. "I'm a D cup all the way. In fact, I am thinking of getting implants."

"Oh, but they're so perfect from what I've heard," I said.

"You've never seen them?" she asked, astonished.

"No. Just looked down your blouse when you didn't know."

"Trust me, I *always* know," she said with a laugh. "I always wore one of my smaller bras you for you. I wanted you to enjoy the cleavage."

"Trust me, I did. I've gone through many boxes of Kleenex in your honor," I said. She laughed.

"I can't believe I've never shown you the girls," she said almost to herself. "There were so many times I was thinking about flashing you. We'll have to fix that sometime. Looking only - no touch!"

"No problem!" I exclaimed. "Hey, just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't admire the menu at a fine restaraunt."

Kathryn laughed. "Five Stars"

"No argument from me," I answered. I couldn't wait for the opportunity to present itself to her. Kathryn was likely to flash me the first chance she got. I was hoping it would be sometime when she wouldn't have to rush. I would want to savor the moment.

"So anyway," she continued. "God, we always get sidetracked."

"You have a distracting effect on people," I said with a laugh.

She laughed. "I've been told. How," she paused, "distracted is little Z?"

"Oh, he's standing at attention, let me tell you," I said laughing.

Kathryn broke out laughing. "Well let's not keep the poor guy waiting for release. Titty-fuck, right?"

"Yes, please," I answered.

She laughed. "So anyway, I was giving him the titty-fuck of his life. Every other time, I'd take the head of his cock in my mouth. We got into a rhythm quickly."

"He started to slow it down a bit, especially when I would be taking him in my mouth, which I think was his way of telling me he just wanted head. So I let go of my tits, took him full in my mouth and starting my best no-hands suck."

"Mmmm," I moaned, no longer concerned with keeping up appearances.

"I decided to give him the full deep-throat. I was a little nervous though. He cums in buckets and if I wasn't ready, it could get bad. I told him he could cum in my mouth, but to warn me first."

"So I went all the way down on him. I think it was his first time, because he was really turned on and kept trying to push in further."

"I couldn't keep up the deep throating for long though. Pretty soon I went to my usual technique. I sucked on him while working the shaft with my hand. It only took a couple of minutes before he told me he was ready to cum."

"Were you able to swallow it all?" I asked.

"Actually, it wasn't easy. When he blew his load, there was a lot more than I was used to. Still," she said triumphantly, "I got every drop."

I couldn't stand the strain any more. I was just about to ask her to hold on when she "Hold on a sec, OK?" I listened carefully and heard her begin breathing more rapidly. Obviously I wasn't the only one suffering under the strain. A few more jerks and I was able to join her in orgasm.

We were both a little out of breath when she started talking again. She noticed my breathing and asked if I had just cum also.

"I was already on the edge, and hearing you cum was just too much," I answered. "Do you need a minute?"

"No, I'm good," she answered.

"So how did you get cum in your hair?" I asked.

"Oh," she laughed. "I forgot what started this whole conversation. That was this morning. I decided to wake him up in style. He was laying on his back and I woke him up giving him head. He woke up quick enough, but it took a while for little Larry to get going and my jaw started to hurt, so I had to finish him with a handjob. He shot up in the air and some of it came down in my hair."

"Well for you, that's just like conditioner, isn't it?" I joked.

"No no, sweetie," she laughed. "Cum is much too tasty to be wasted as a haircare product."