Kathryn Chronicles: Great Phone

Story Info
Kathryn gives great phone.
2.6k words
4.54
17.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Business was good, so good that most of us were needed in the field. Kathryn and I soon found ourselves on the road at various customer sites. While we were rarely in the same state, we usually called each other once or twice a week.

Usually we commiserated over the headaches at the customer site, the hardships of being a road warrior, or just life in general. It was always reassuring to hear a sympathetic voice. Kathryn was also good for a little phone sex from time to time also. I loved it. As I often told her, Kathryn gave great phone.

We were expected to stay at a certain national chain of hotels to get a special corporate rate. These hotels were pretty much "cookie cutter" hotels - each one like the other. They offered the same services and amenities, although some hotels had extra benefits. Sometimes I would get upgraded to a suite because of my frequent guest status (Diamond Tier, the highest). Kathryn had not been traveling as much as I had, but had still earned Gold Tier.

I was outside Atlanta and Kathryn was in Indianapolis. It was Monday night and we'd both had a tough first day on-site.

"How's your room?" I asked.

"Very nice, I got upgraded to a suite," she said. "I could get used to this. A lot more room and they have a whirlpool tub."

"Damn," I answered. "I didn't get anything here as a Diamond."

"Well, I'm only a Gold, but I got something you don't," she paused, "or should I say I've got two somethings you don't." She laughed. Kathryn could manipulate any man. A flutter of the eyelids, a cute little pouty smile and most men just melted.

We mostly talked shop while I casually flipped through the TV channels. Finding nothing to watch, I flipped to the adult pay-per-view movies.

"Hey, do you have Pay-Per-View movies there?" I asked.

"Yeah, the only interesting ones are the pornos," she said. "These poor people, they fuck for twenty minutes and nobody cums because of the editing. They have to be the most frustrated people on earth!" she laughed.

We compared titles and discovered they were the same movies. We were laughing at the various titles and descriptions of the "plot."

"The most important thing is on the bottom though. Running time and number of sex scenes." I said.

"Why, so you can pace yourself?" she joked. "Don't want to blow on the first scene after all, then the rest of the movie gets boring."

"Oh no," I reassured her. "I just want to make sure I have enough to drink so I don't get dehydrated after cumming that many times."

Kathryn laughed. "Oh you wish! I bet you're good for two a night. Maybe three if you've gotten plenty of rest."

"Hey, I'll have you know that I've gone four and five times. It was the best 20 seconds those women ever had, too!" I protested as Kathryn burst out in laughter.

"Hey, let's watch the same movie," Kathryn suggested. "It'll be fun to laugh at together."

We soon agreed on a movie and began and sat back to watch.

The "plot" was predictably bad, and we enjoyed a few laughs adding our own dialog to the script.

Soon the sex scenes began. The first sex scene began with oral sex.

"My specialty," Kathryn chuckled.

"Man, I miss blowjobs," I lamented.

"Every guy does after he gets married," Kathryn laughed. "That's why you need to get as many as you can while you're single."

"Wow, she's a pro," I noted in the movie.

"Yeah, I prefer to stroke while I give head," Kathryn noted. "You can take your mouth off every few minutes and just go to a handjob for a little bit to rest before you go back to sucking. See, just like she's doing now. Plus it keeps the guy going."

"Keeping a guy going? If you keep me aroused, I'm more likely to cum." I laughed.

"That's what I mean. I want to get him cumming soon, it's easier on me. If it were real fucking, maybe I'd want him to last, but if it's just head, let get the show on the road!" she explained.

"Hey, hold on a sec, OK?" she asked.

"Sure," I answered.

"Back," she said a half-minute later, "Wanted to get comfortable."

"Comfortable, as in lost the shoes, or more?"

"More... MUCH more," she laughed. "So much more comfortable this way," she paused and then added in a sexy voice, "and so much more convenient too."

The video and the phone conversation quickly had stirred my cock, so I reached down and unbuckled and unzipped my pants.

"Lost everything?" I asked.

"No, I'd just put on in a football shirt" she answered. Kathryn loved to hang out in an oversized football shirt. She didn't like sports; she just had several "souvenirs" from grateful football players when she was in High School. "But I can," she added seductively, "if you'll join me.

"Best deal I've made all month," I laughed. "Gimme a sec."

I peeled off my shirt before cradling the phone and continuing to undress. In a few seconds, I heard Kathryn ask, "Done?"

"Yep, you?" I asked as I lay down on the bed naked.

"Thought I'd wait for you," she answered seductively.

"I've already taken off my panties," she began. "But it'd be hard to tell with this jersey on. But as I lift it up, you can see my pussy. I keep pulling it up and you can see my bra. Hold a sec," she paused for a second. "OK, I just pulled it over my head and I am standing here in just a bra. It is my black lace bra, it's low cut and my boobs are spilling out. I run my hand over my boobs and squeeze my nipple. Ooh!"

I was enjoying our conversation. Unlike phone sex services, there was no doubt that Kathryn was doing what she was describing. She was enjoying this conversation as much as I was.

"I unhook my bra and my boobs just burst from my body as they are released. I drop my bra and stand here naked. My nipples need attention, so I am rubbing them gently. Mmmmmmm!"

I was stroking myself and enjoying her description when suddenly she blurted out, "Oh look!" I looked over to the TV to see the scene change to a titty-fuck. "THAT is what my boobs need right now. I want to pinch my nipples while I squeeze my boobs around a rock-hard cock! Man, that feels so good! God, it's been weeks!"

"Weeks is better than years," I said. "Maria tried it once, which was enough for her," I laughed.

"I love a cock between my boobs, especially when he cums!" Kathryn answered eagerly.

"God, you're killing me here," I laughed. I began stroking my cock to the thought of sliding myself between Kathryn's breasts.

"You know the best thing?" she continued, using her sexy voice. "When he cums I love to rub it into my boobs, ALL around. Then I take him into my mouth and clean him up. Mmmmm. When you cum tonight, I want you to imagine that. Shoot your load on my boobs and let me lick you clean. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed. "That would be great. I would love to tit-fuck you, but not before I got to taste that delicious pussy!"

"Oh yeah?" she asked. "What would you do?"

"Well for starters, I like to start slow by licking and caressing your thighs. I brush your pussy, but keep moving between your thighs, moving closer to your pussy and then pulling back. I want you to beg... "

"Fuck begging, I'm gonna grab your head and push my pussy into your face. Eat me you tease!" she laughed.

"I'd flatten my tongue and slowly lick all around, pressing a little on your clit with a swirling motion before I slowly spread your lips and begin to explore you with my tongue." I began.

"Oooh! Sounds SO nice," she answered. "God, I am getting so wet!"

I smiled. "Well follow along with me then. Spreading your lips, I lick your clit up and around. Close you eyes and imagine. Imagine as I gently suck on your clit. I gently rub with my thumbs and use them to spread your lips so I can press me tongue deeper into you..."

"Mmmmm," Kathryn moaned, "sounds SOOO good."

"It would be. I'd break away from your sweet pussy to nuzzle your thighs with my nose while I rubbed your clit. Then I'd return to press my tongue into you."

We continued for a minute or two before Kathryn suddenly gasped and announced she was cumming. "Mmmm, tasty," she announced as she sucked her fingers. "Nice work," she laughed.

"It would be great work," I began, "if I could get it!"

Kathryn laughed. Just then the scene changed as another girl walked into the room and without protest joined the couple. Within a minute, the many was fucking one woman while another kissed her.

"You know, this is total BS," I protested. "I've yet to find a woman who A, walks in on a scene like this decides to join in. B, a woman who, when walked in on, decides to keep going. C, a woman who'd even entertain the idea of a threesome."

"You've never done a threesome?" Kathryn asked. "Boy, you don't get out much."

"Hey, it isn't for a lack of trying!" I laughed.

"Would you," she began but stopped suddenly, "nevermind."

I had a sense where she was going, but didn't know if she was just trying to tease me or if she was seriously interested.

"Would I what?" I asked innocently.

"No. Nevermind." Kathryn answered.

"No, no. You can't start and stop like that. Ask me."

"Nevermind, it's not important," Kathryn answered.

I decided she wasn't going to say it and got tired of the game. "Are you trying to ask if I'd like to try it, or would like you to join us?" I asked.

"Ummm, well..." Kathryn hesitated. It was so funny to hear Kathryn, confident to the point of arrogance in her sexuality, suddenly stumble.

I decided to lay my cards on the table. For years, I had quietly lusted after Kathryn and I suspected the same from her, but we both had our own don't-ask-don't-tell policy. I knew that Maria would be crushed if I suggested a threesome. Maybe Kathryn would have better luck.

"Be with the two women I care the most about, the two most beautiful women on the face of the planet?" I asked. "You know what, I would love it."

Kathryn laughed nervously. At first I thought I had gone over the top, but then she said, "You are so sweet, you know that?"

Suddenly I felt embarrassed. I've always liked Kathryn, and always fantasized at the thought of being more than just platonic friends, but casual phone sex was one thing – a genuine discussion of feelings was making me feel a little uneasy.

"You know what?" Kathryn continued, regaining her confidence. "I think it would be great. There wouldn't be any games or bullshit, just friends having fun, no strings attached. I could," she paused for a moment, "relax."

"What do you mean relax?" I asked.

"I never relax. I have to have my guard up. A lot of guys don't believe me when I say I don't want to do anything beyond a blowjob. They want more. That's why I usually keep my clothes on," then she chuckled a little, "well, MOST of my clothes anyway."

"Imagine how much more you could enjoy yourself if you were relaxed!" I remarked. While I suspect there was interest on Kathryn's part, I wanted to build towards her actually pursuing the idea with Maria. "You could even take off your clothes. Hell, that ALONE would be amazing."

Kathryn laughed. "I don't think you'd be disappointed," she said with a little tease in her voice.

"I know I wouldn't. I'm curious to know how closely reality matches my imagination." I answered.

"Oh trust me, I'm better in real life," she said, "besides, your imagination won't get down on its knees in front of you. It can't take you in its mouth and suck until you beg for mercy. Your imagination probably doesn't swallow either."

My casual stroking of my cock and the current conversation was adding to my excitement. I slowed my stroking to keep my concentration. "Oh God, Kathryn, keep that up and I'll need the Kleenex."

"Screw Kleenex. Lay back and shoot that load wherever it lands. Just cum for me. Close your eyes and cum on my tits. I promise to lick you clean.

I stopped stroking for a minute, trying to figure a way to turn our idle conversation into reality. "What would be great is that you love oral too. It sucks to really enjoy GIVING oral and not have someone enjoy it."

"I wouldn't know," Kathryn laughed. "I've never met a guy yet who didn't enjoy getting."

"So can we set this up?" I asked.

There was a pause on the other end of the phone and I feared that I had overplayed my hand. After what seemed like an eternity, Kathryn answered, "Umm, it won't be easy. Maria and I have had blowups over my stealing boyfriends. If she thinks I'm moving in on you, she'll kill me."

"I know," I said. Actually, I didn't know much. I knew there was some sort of history, but Maria had never been particularly forthcoming with detail. She had told me that Kathryn had stolen a few boyfriends and I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut. "But I can't suggest it. She'll immediately start wondering if I am feeling disappointed, if she's inadequate, you know."

"Yeah, I know," Kathryn said. "This can't be planned. Maybe wait for the right situation and we'll see. You're married to my best friend. Nothing happens without her green light, and no way she'll let that happen without her."

"I can't imagine it WITH her though," I said. "It'd be awesome, but she still wants the lights out when it is just the two of us."

"Maybe I can sneak in," Kathryn laughed. "But year, another pair of breasts would be one set too many for her."

"And the size of yours would be hard to miss," I added.

"Who would WANT to?" she asked suggestively.

"Not me!" I answered enthusiastically as I began stroking myself again.

Kathryn laughed. Just then our conversation was interrupted as the actor began grunted and started to masturbate on the two girls on their knees in front of him. The scene faded as the next scene began.

"In porn-land, the guy always has to jerk off. Where's the fun in that?" I asked.

"But DID he cum?" Kathryn asked with a laugh. "The scene went to black. Maybe he didn't. Talk about frustrating. You suck off a guy and then nothing."

"Some girls wouldn't mind that," I laughed.

"Not me! I love cum! Cum in my mouth, cum on my tits, I love it." she added enthusiastically.

I sighed as I felt myself about to cum. Kathryn overhead this and continued, "Imagine where you'd like to cum. Would you to cum in my mouth? Should I swallow? Or is it sexier to let it run out my mouth and..."

"Oh, I'm cumming!" I announced as I interrupted Kathryn. She laughed on the other end of the phone. My body tensed as my cock unleashed its urgent load, shooting up in the air and landing on my stomach. I turned on my side and the next spasm shot on the bed as my cum rolled off my stomach.

"I wish I could lick it off," she cooed into the phone. "That would be great."

"I do too," I said. "Now we just need to find a way..."