Kathryn Chronicles: Heading Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Things remain hot after return to car.
2.6k words
4.7
20.1k
00

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone's mood was brighter as we climbed into the minivan. Sliding the side door open, I leaned into the backseat to unzip my suitcase for a new T-shirt as Maria grabbed my ass and giggled. Following Maria's lead, Kathryn gave me a playful spank and both girls laughed harder. I wiggled my ass a little and paused for a few seconds to give them a chance to continue, but they were done playing unfortunately.

I backed out of the van and stood back as Kathryn climbed into the back seat. Seizing the opportunity, I gave her a quick spank on her tight little ass as she climbed in. More laughter followed. Maria turned to get into the front seat and I noticed Kathryn hadn't moved yet. I took a quick, firm grab on her tight black shorts before Maria settled in the front seat.

Kathryn sat down and faced forward. "Sweetie?" Kathryn addressed Maria.

"Yes?" Maria answered.

"You've got some cum in your hair." she laughed.

My heart stopped and I froze by the back door. I didn't really care if Kathryn knew, but I feared Maria would stress out.

"Oh?" she asked. "Where?"

Kathryn wiped the cum from the bottom of Maria's hair. "Here," she said holding up her fingers. Kathryn was about to lick her fingers clean when she realized Maria may not like the idea of her best friend tasting her husband's cum. "Got a towel?"

"Wipe it on this," said Maria holding up my used T-Shirt.

I was surprised by Maria and it showed.

"Oh come on!" Maria said to me, "We set you up." She began laughing and continued, "When we were in the bathroom, Kathryn suggested I try this. She even agreed to stand lookout. She knew you'd go for it, and thought I'd try it"

Breathing a sigh of relief, I slid the side door closed and went around to the driver's side.

"Well I guess I owe you one," I said nodding to Kathryn.

"No prob. Watching you guys was much more fun!" Kathryn laughed.

"You were just supposed to stand lookout," Maria exclaimed almost in a panic. "Not watch!"

"Relax! Nobody was around. So I figured I would enjoy the show. Hot stuff you two!" she said.

Maria turned bright red.

"Oh relax!" Kathryn said. "I was 200 feet away. I saw shadows."

Maria still stood a little flushed.

"Jeez, good thing I didn't come back and ask if I could join you!" she laughed.

Maria laughed nervously. I enjoyed a little daydream. If Kathryn had been there, she would have given me head instead of jerking me off. If not, she'd at least given me the titty-fuck. She'd also let me enjoy my own oral fixation. I imagined how great it would be to lick Kathryn's pussy while fucking my wife's.

I soon returned to reality, knowing it would never happen. Maria had told me a long time ago that while they were best friends, there was one thing they would NOT share. As I would later find out, more than one of Maria's former boyfriends had wanted a threesome with Kathryn and Maria was very sensitive about it. I am sure that if her HUSBAND suggested it, Maria would be crushed.

Soon we were back on the highway. To my delight, it was Maria wanted to talk about sex. Kathryn almost always wanted to talk about sex, but usually Maria tried to change the subject. After what happened at the rest stop, we could keep up this discussion.

"So Maria, was it as exciting as you'd hoped?" Kathryn asked.

"Definitely!" Maria added with emphasis.

"Did you cum?" Kathryn continued?

"TWICE! It was great," Maria answered.

"Way to go there, big guy!" Kathryn said laughing as she punched me playfully on the shoulder. Maria laughed too. Apparently she was loosening up.

"I knew YOU came," Kathryn said to me. "Why did you jerk off on her though?" she asked. "I thought you were on the pill," she said turning to Maria.

"I've missed two days," Maria answered sheepishly.

"Oh, too bad!" Kathryn said sympathetically. "Still, it was hot to see you jerk off on her. I love to watch a guy jerk off."

"You need to hang out with High School boys," I laughed. "That was a daily requirement, usually more than once."

Kathryn laughed. "Hey little boy, wanna piece of candy?" she asked playfully. We all laughed.

"You know though," Kathryn continued turning to Maria, "I don't mean this as a criticism... I know you don't like oral, but I bet Z would have loved it if you had given him head. Once he pulled out you knew he was close. It probably would've only taken a few seconds. Any guy likes a blowjob over a handjob."

Maria answered sounding a little embarrassed, "But I hate it when a guy ... you know ... in my mouth. Besides," she said, her voice dropping to barely above a whisper, "he had already been inside me."

I wanted to join this discussion, but realized that Maria might feel like we were ganging up on her. I decided to keep my mouth shut.

Kathryn laughed. "You've had cum in your mouth, what is the big deal about your own cum?"

"Look, I'm not being mean. I'm just saying it wouldn't have been so bad." she continued. She turned to me and asked, "Z, what's better, head or hand?"

I paused for a moment, hoping it was a rhetorical question. Fortunately Maria interjected before I had to.

Maria answered Kathryn, "He asked. I said that we didn't have time."

"See," she said to Maria. "And you knew you had time. I wasn't going to interrupt."

"I know, I know," Maria said. I could tell she was started to get a little defensive.

"You know," Kathryn continued as she reached forward and grabbed Maria's left breast. "You could have used the girls. 36D, even bigger than me. A titty-fuck is hot! Guys love it, trust me. Plus no sore jaw and you wouldn't get a mouthful of cum."

Maria didn't mention that she turned that idea down and I was not about to mention it.

"Z is a tit man, aren't you?" Kathryn asked, turning to me. "Maria's got a great rack, right?"

At last I had a question I could answer safely! "Damn great rack!" I said enthusiastically. I was happy to be able to say something positive.

"Plus he was already lubed. He would've popped in seconds. Aside from a little cum on your chin, no big deal," she continued.

"Ummm," Maria said sheepishly. "I really don't like that. I've only tried it a couple of times and it didn't really work."

"Really?!" Kathryn said astonished. "With your boobs, I figured you'd be a pro. I've been doing that since... What? 14? Best of all, you can actually watch them cum."

"It never went well," Maria answered. "He'd always pop out."

"Let me show you," she said. My heart skipped a beat at the idea of Kathryn pulling up her shirt for a demonstration. Unfortunately she kept her shirt on. She took her can of Diet Coke and placed it between her boobs.

"The trick," she began, "is to keep your hands on top. If you just hold the sides of your breasts, his cock will pop up and out. Lock your fingers on top," she demonstrated, "like this. Now he can pump pretty well and he'll stay put." She laughed as she continued, "And if you don't want cum on your face, this works well. He'll cum on your neck and chin, but it won't get in your eyes or anything. Before I learned this, I had a guy squirm out just as he came. I took it full in the face!"

Maria gasped. "Oh don't worry," Kathryn continued. "I like that. The guy I was with REALLY liked that," she said in an enthuastic voice. We all laughed.

"You know," Kathryn said, "I think I found my new career. I can be a sexual adviser."

I decided it would be a bad idea to ask if we could be her first clients, but so far my role as spectator had kept Maria's comfortable and she continued talking.

"Big talk from a virgin!" Maria teased.

"Hey, why do you think I'm so good at everything ELSE?" she laughed. "I do oral best. But I also like to get oral too. Too bad so few guys really do it well."

"Z, when you two were getting started, you looked like you were about to give her a good lickin' You chicken out?," Kathryn asked.

"Uh, I didn't think we'd have time." I lied. I figured Maria was probably feeling bad enough. Kathryn knew I was lying. In previous phone calls, I had eagerly discussed my technique and she had approved. Despite talking about it before, I was eager to talk about it now. "I would have liked to though. I love it!"

"Oh yum!" Kathryn said. "Maria, you are a damn lucky girl." Kathryn looked at me and winked.

"The best orgasms I've ever had have been with a guy on his knees between my legs," Kathryn mused.

"I like to use my fingers too," I said. "Do women like that, or do you guys prefer tongue action?" Again, I had previously had this conversation with Kathryn, but I was already sporting a good bulge in my pants and wanted to continue the fun.

"DEFINATELY!" Kathryn said with emphasis. "A guy who licks my clit while fingering me will get me to cum in minutes."

"Well for straight sex, *I* am the authority," Maria said changing the subject abruptly. I was surprised to hear her participating, as she had always been very reluctant to talk about sex before.

"Z and I have one thing we do. During sex, we'll go super slow, he pulls almost out the way out, then slowly goes back in. It is incredible. Sometimes he stops. God, it drives me crazy!" she said excitedly.

"I noticed how slow you two were going," Kathryn said. "That's hot, huh?"

"It's fantastic!" Maria answered enthusiastically. "I'm ready in minutes, sometimes right away". I chuckled at Maria's inability to use sexually graphic terminology.

"When I use my vibrator," Kathryn countered, "I usually need to go fast. Otherwise I can't cum."

"Fast is fun too," Maria answered. "But long and slow, that does it for me. Mmm-mmm-mmm."

I smiled. I liked hearing that Maria enjoyed it.

"DAMN! I'm getting horny," Kathryn said.

"Tell me about it!" I said. I chose my words carefully, "Just thinking about what happened at the rest stop has me ready to go again."

"What about you, honey?" I asked, turning to Maria. "How about another rest stop?" I figured it was a longshot at best, but I am a big believer in never letting a chance go by. If there is even a one percent chance, ask one hundred times!

Just then, out of the corner of my right eye I caught Kathryn discreetly slide her hand between her legs and begin rubbing herself through her shorts.

"Ummmm... " Maria began and then trailed off.

It wasn't "yes", but only because of embarrassment. She was on the fence, so it was time to push. "That was great back there. You seemed to like it too. This has been a wild night, why not?"

"Yeah," Maria admitted, "But..."

I cut her off, "Isn't it exciting thinking about it?"

"Ummm, yeah. I'm ummm, really wet." she answered a little embarrassed. While it was difficult to be sure, I was pretty sure she was blushing.

"Find another rest stop?" I asked trying to close the deal.

Maria blushed. "Umm, maybe," she answered with a nervous giggle. Hearing this, I reached over with my left hand and began stroking her thigh.

"We can always get a hotel room," I added enthusiastically. I deliberately said a singular room, hoping Maria would let Kathryn join us.

Suddenly Kathryn burst it. "Oh for Chrissakes! Minivan, huge backseats, do I need to draw you guys a picture? Let's pull off the highway. Spontaneous, remember?"

My spirits rose. It sounded like Kathryn was definitely interested in a threesome. I really didn't doubt she would be, but I hoped with my subtle suggestion and Kathryn's less-than-subtle suggestion, Maria might try it.

"What would you do?" Maria asked Kathryn. My heart dropped. Maria obviously had no intention of inviting Kathryn to join us.

"I can take care of myself," Kathryn said with a giggle. At this, Kathryn dropped any discretion and was plainly rubbing her pussy through her shorts. "I have a battery buddy in my bag."

"No, I mean where would you go?" Maria clarified. Obviously she wanted Kathryn to make herself scarce.

"Umm, the front seat? Jesus, Maria. Relax, will ya? We've seen each other naked since before we even had boobs." Kathryn objected.

I slid my hand further over and began to rub Maria's pussy through her shorts. With our seats being further apart, it was a bit of a stretch. At first, Maria clamped her legs closed, but then opened them. Maria closed her eyes and leaned her head back to enjoy. I could feel the dampness in her shorts.

"Next exit Z!" Kathryn ordered.

"No, we're in Hartford. People everywhere," Maria objected. "Let's get a hotel."

I continued rubbing Maria's pussy and she didn't raise any more objections, content to sit with eyes closed and her head back. Bracing my knee against the steering wheel, I awkwardly repositioned the rear view mirror with my left hand so I would watch Kathryn rub herself.

Kathryn gave me a big smile. She began rubbing her pussy under her shorts. She pulled down the front of her shorts to give me a look, but the darkness and the mirror angle conspired against my getting a good view.

"Take off your shorts," I said quietly. I deliberately didn't address it to anyone. Maria assumed I was talking to her, paused for a moment then pulled her shorts down until they were just above her knees. I glanced quickly into the mirror, hoping Kathryn would think I intended it for her, but she didn't react.

"and come closer." I continued. Maria moved a little closer. I slid a finger into her pussy and she moaned. She slouched into her seat to give me better access.

Kathryn stopped rubbing herself and leaned forward to watch. "Mmmm..." she said. I was afraid Maria would suddenly become self-conscious, but she was clearly too busy enjoying herself.

Maria was more than just wet. She was almost soaked. I slid my finger in and out of her wet pussy. As she became wetter, the sound became unmistakable.

On hearing the sound, Kathryn leaned in close and she began watching intently while she resumed rubbing herself under her shorts. I started sliding into Maria's wet pussy even faster and she began moaning louder. It was getting a lot harder to remain focused on the road.

Suddenly she cried, "Stop!" and quickly pulled my hand back. "Not here." she whimpered.

We rounded a corner in the interstate and there in big letters was my salvation. It was a high-end national chain hotel.

"Bingo!" I said, "Look! How about we do this RIGHT?"

Maria smiled and said, "Just in time!" as she pulled up her shorts. I exited the highway and wound my way back through the city streets to the front of the hotel.

"Be right back," I said quickly as I got out of the car. "Stay horny!"