Kathryn Chronicles: Heading Home Ch. 03

Story Info
They pull off road & into hotel suite.
2.9k words
4.56
17.7k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the brightly lit lobby and made my way to the desk. "Excuse me," I said in my professional voice, in stark contrast to the way I was dressed. "Do you have any rooms available?"

The desk manager behind the counter didn't even look on his computer. "I'm sorry sir," one answered. "All our rooms are sold out."

Sensing I was being snubbed, I reached into my wallet and pulled out my Elite card (I frequently stayed with this chain of hotels, spending thousands of dollars every year which entitled me to extra benefits). "You don't even have a suite for an Elite?"

The manager stuttered for a moment, "I'm sorry sir, I misunderstood. I didn't understand that you wanted a suite. I can give you a master suite."

At this point, I'd have settled for a closet. "That'll be fine," I said as I pulled my wallet from my pocket. I laid my American Express Platinum card on the card with a crisp snap.

"Very good sir," said the manager. "Will you be staying just the one night?"

"Yes," I answered. "What amenities are available in the master suite?"

"Expanded room, King-sized bed, full kitchenette, and a whirlpool." he answered.

The manager began gathering my information when it occurred to me that I didn't know the rate. "How much will that be?" I asked

"$449," the manager said smoothly. I cringed at the price, but at this point I didn't care.

"How many keys, sir?" asked the manager.

"I will need three, please." I answered.

A minute later, I had three keys. "Please park in the garage to your right as you exit." the manager said. "Enjoy your stay."

"I will," I smiled. Suddenly I had an idea. "Can you please send up two bottles of house champagne right away?"

"Of course, sir." the manager smiled.

"Three glasses please." I added.

"Three glasses," he repeated. "Yes, sir"

I headed to the car, eager for what awaited me. As I opened the door, I noticed Maria's demeanor had changed. Gone was the "hot and horny" look she had earlier. I hoped she hadn't changed her mind. Quickly glancing at a Kathryn's mischievous smile, I breathed a sigh of relief. Then I noticed the Victoria's Secret shopping bag in Maria's lap which she had retrieved from the back. I noticed Kathryn had her small carry-on bag as well.

I smiled. "We're all set." I announced as coolly as I could, holding up the plastic keys. I decided not to mention the master suite, as Maria would immediately ask how much I spent.

I steered the car toward the garage as Maria continued. "I've got a surprise for you," she said teasingly. My heart skipped a beat.

"I have a surprise for you too. What would yours be?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll see." she answered slyly. "What about yours?" she asked.

"Oh, you'll see." I answered. We all laughed.

I parked the car and we headed downstairs and towards the lobby. I was feeling a combination of excited and nervous at the same time. Judging by how quiet Maria and Kathryn were, I assumed the feelings were shared.

"Wow!" Kathryn exclaimed as we reached the lobby. She noticed the manager behind the counter and added, "I ain't never been no place this nice," she said in a trashy voice. "Remember mister, it's one hundred dollars EACH!" She laughed.

Maria instantly turned read and slapped Kathryn on the arm. "Oh, stop!" she said, laughing nervously.

We headed for the elevator and headed to the top floor. I needed to use my key card to activate the elevator for that level.

"Ooh, the PENTHOUSE," Kathryn giggled.

The doors soon opened into the hallway. Judging from the distances between doors, there were only suites on this floor. I was excited to see we had a corner suite – they tend to be the largest.

Walking down the hall, Maria giggled nervously. She grabbed my arm and squeezed tightly. By the time we reached the door, I was beginning to worry about my circulation.

"Oh my God, this is nice!" Maria exclaimed as she opened the door.

"Wait until you see the room!" I answered as we reached the door. Sliding the plastic key into the slot, the door clicked and the light flashed green.

"Ooooh!" Maria said as I turned on the light.

"Wow!" Kathryn exclaimed. "This is nice!"

"Check out the bathroom," I said to Maria as I pointed the way.

Maria walked over and turned on the light. "Wow! Kathryn, come check this out!"

Kathryn walked in. "Interesting possibilities here!" she said with a sly laugh. The Jacuzzi was not quite a full-size model, but it was larger than the standard whirlpool tub. It stood in the corner of the room with mirrors on the two walls.

I walked into the bathroom, past my beautiful companions and began filling the tub. They both stood there silently and somewhat awkwardly for a moment, unsure what to do.

"What do you say we relax after hours on the road?" I asked. "Our bathing suits are in the suitcase." I added, hoping they wouldn't be necessary.

"Umm," Kathryn began, "can I have a little privacy? I need to use the ladies room."

Maria walked into the other room and I followed, pulling the door closed behind me.

She walked over towards the window to admire the view. I walked up behind her. Reaching around from behind her, I began gently squeezing her breasts. I rubbed my nose against the side of her neck, kissing her a couple of times.

Suddenly she broke away and turned around to face me. "Promise me something," she began. Her eyes were filled with worry and doubt and she looked like she might be ready to cry. "I want you making love to ME. I want you needing ME. Kathryn can stay, but this is about you and me."

"Of course!" I said. "I love YOU. If something makes you uncomfortable, we won't do it. I don't ..."

"Well I am not sure how I feel," she interrupted. "This seemed like a great idea in the car. I even brought up my bag from Victoria's Secret," she said gesturing to the bag on the sofa, "There's something for you and I. I even had an outfit to loan to Kathryn. But now..." her voice trailed off.

"How about this," I began, trying to salvage the situation. "We'll start with a relaxing dip in the Jacuzzi. If you don't want anything to happen, squeeze my arm and I'll say that I don't feel well and we'll all just go to sleep."

Maria smiled and added, "I'm sorry honey. I know you must hate me."

"Shhh!" I interrupted, kissing her on the forehead. "Relax. You worry too much."

Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened it up and a porter brought in a tray with two ice buckets of champagne and glasses and placed it on the coffee table. I signed for the champagne and included a nice tip. He thanked me and left.

"Ooh, I love champagne," Maria said.

"I know," I said with a smile.

I went over to our suitcase and retrieved Maria and my swim suits. We helped each other put the swimsuits on with plenty of kissing and caressing. She wore a one-piece that showed off her figure nicely.

Just then we heard the water jets from the Jacuzzi, followed by a voice from the bathroom, "Hey guys, the Jacuzzi is ready!" Kathryn called out.

I opened the door and Kathryn was sitting in the Jacuzzi. To my surprise (and slight disappointment), there were bubbles in the tub. Kathryn was sitting in the corner with bubbles up to her shoulders. It didn't look like she was wearing a bathing suit, but the bubbles effectively obscured the view.

Kathryn laughed. "Bubble bath!" she announced, pulling a bottle from her bag behind her. "Don't leave home without it!"

Maria walked in and laughed before adding, "We have a surprise too!"

I headed back to the coffee table to retrieve the champagne. As I returned to the bathroom, Maria had already stepped into the Jacuzzi.

"Mmm mmm mmm!" I said, "I love a room with a view!" They both laughed. I pulled the champagne out of its ice bucket and unwrapped the wire top. Kathryn and Maria giggled nervously.

With a slight pull, the cork popped.

"I hope you last longer than that!" Kathryn laughed. "Don't want poor Maria here to get all frustrated." They both laughed.

I poured the champagne and handed a glass to each of them before I stepped into the tub, next to Maria and opposite Kathryn. The tub was built to seat two comfortably, but the three of us were able to fit without being too snug.

I was surprised when I first sat down. The water was actually fairly shallow, barely covering my lap. This was obscured by the nearly foot-deep bubbles that the Jacuzzi's jets had created.

"Isn't this nice?" I asked.

"Very!" Maria added eagerly. Her fears had receded a bit. I suspect the bubbles obscuring Kathryn from view probably helped.

"Gotta give you credit Z, you do it right!" Kathryn said with a smile as she raised her champagne glass.

"Nothing but the best for you two," I said raising my glass in response. Maria raised her glass and we all clinked glasses.

Despite the smiles and laughs, there was a definite awkwardness while we made small talk, sipped champagne and soaked in the tub. During the car ride, we had talked about sex the entire time. Now that we were in a situation to do something, the girls were more interested in what they were wearing to the next day's wedding.

I paced my champagne drinking. Too much champagne for me might result in an evening unfulfilled. The same was not true of the ladies however, and two glasses and twenty minutes later, Maria had definitely relaxed. I decided to take it slow. I slid my right arm behind Maria, gently placed my hand on her chin and turned her face towards mine, kissing her softly. She immediately reciprocated, opening her mouth, inviting my tongue.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I retracted my arm to rub the back of her neck. I moved my left hand from her chin under the bubbles to her breasts. I rubbed her through her top. After a few minutes, I slid my hand up on her shoulder and began tugging on the shoulder strap of her bathing suit. She quickly lowered her arm to assist.

I slowly pulled down one strap to her side below her breast and began to squeeze her breast while she pulled down the opposite strap and pulled the top of her bathing suit down below her breasts. Her breasts were slippery in the bubble bath. She moaned deeper.

Out of the corner of my eye, I viewed Kathryn watching us. I felt a foot run up the inside of my right leg and trace up my thigh. I gave a quick glance to Kathryn who winked at me. She ran her foot from my ankle to my thigh, never quite reaching my crotch. I opened my legs slightly.

I extended my left leg and gently caressed my foot against the inside Kathryn's leg. She sighed as I reached her knee. Being taller, I was able to reach her crotch and began to gently flick my big toe against her clit. She pulled her leg back and spread her legs.

Meanwhile, Maria was warming up blissfully unaware of what was happening beneath nearly a foot of bubbles. She slid her hand under the water and I quickly retracted my leg from Kathryn's pussy as Maria grabbed the outline of my cock through my trunks. She began stroking slowly through my trunks.

Kathryn transferred her champagne glass to her left hand as her right hand disappeared beneath the bubbles. She closed her eyes for a moment and leaned her head back and I saw her shoulder move slowly back and forth as she masturbated.

I slid my hand down from Maria's breasts very slowly. Before I had reached her stomach I felt her spread her legs. I began rubbing through her bathing suit and she inhaled deeply. I attempted to move her swimsuit aside, but it was too tight.

I moved both hands to her hips and began pulling her swimsuit down. She lifted her ass off the Jacuzzi seat to allow me to slide it off her body. My hand emerged from the bubbles with her bathing suit and I tossed it on the floor before returning my fingers underwater to rub her pussy.

Kathryn smiled as the wet swimsuit hit the floor with a loud splat. I saw the top of her knees emerge from the bubbles. She reached behind her into her bag and pulled out a red vibrator. Turning it on, it quickly disappeared below the bubbles, its tell-tale hum masked by the jets of water.

Maria giggled a little. I don't know whether it was the champagne, the "privacy" that the obscured view of the bubbles offered or maybe a combination of both, but she had seemed to shed her inhibitions. She whispered, "Your turn" as she tugged at my trunks. A few seconds later they too were tossed on the floor. My cock, still obscured by bubbles was completely out of the water.

I reached over to her opposite thigh, pulling gently. "Sit in my lap," I whispered.

Standing up, she turned to face me. She parted her legs and straddled me. She reached down and held my cock upright as she gently eased on it.

"Ohh... Ohhhhh..." she gasped. We kissed and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kathryn begin to work the vibrator faster.

She began to slowly slide herself up and down on my cock. Her breasts gently bounced in front of my face as I squeezed them. Suddenly remembering, she whispered, "Remember, I forgot my pill."

"I know," I whispered.

"Let me know," she said with a wink.

The sensual moment was broken when we heard Kathryn exclaim, "Oh dammit!" She pulled her vibrator out of the water. It was no longer buzzing. "It's dead. The batteries must've died."

"I think you just learned the difference between water proof and water resistant," I said with a smile.

I saw more of her knees emerge from the bubbles and she plunged both hands underwater. Her shoulders rocked quickly.

Maria resumed sliding up and down on me at a faster pace. Between Maria bouncing on my cock and watching Kathryn masturbate, I felt the pressure build in my balls. I was surprised that Maria hadn't cum already, but I suspect she was still a little uptight with Kathryn there.

"OK, we'd better stop," I said, "I'm close."

Maria jumped up off me as the water and bubbles enveloped my lap. "Sit on the edge," she said with a smile.

I stood up and sat down with only my feet in the water. Kneeling in front of me, Maria stroked my cock and opened her mouth. I was in heaven as she slid her lips over the head of my cock.

Kathryn slowed her masturbating to watch. Just then she slipped and slid into the water up to her chin in bubbles before she caught herself.

Maria pulled her head off my cock quickly. "Ugh! Soap!" she choked and spit.

"I'm sorry hon," I can't. You're all soapy," she said apologetically.

"I smiled. It's OK, how about these?" I asked, squeezing her breasts.

"OK," she smiled. She readjusted herself, splashed her breasts with the sudsy water and placed my cock between her breasts. She began stroking when my cock slid out.

"Hands on top, not on the side," Kathryn reminded her with a giggle as she saw Maria start over. Just then, Kathryn pulled herself up and sat on to the edge of the Jacuzzi. Facing me, she spread her legs and began to rub herself again. At first, the bubbles covered her body, but within a few seconds, they slid off, revealing her gorgeous breasts. I only caught fleeting glimpses of her pussy behind her hands.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned. Maria smiled. So did Kathryn as she caught me watching her and our eyes locked briefly before I returned my gaze to Maria. She was looking up at me and smiling.

With my cock sliding between Maria's soapy tits and catching glimpses of Kathryn masturbating, I couldn't hold out long. "I'm gonna cum!" I announced, suddenly hearing the echo and realizing how loudly I had said it. Kathryn giggled as Maria continued looking down at my cock sliding between her breasts. My cock twitched and a steady stream of cum shot out. Maria jerked her head back, surprised.

Maria lowered herself back into the Jacuzzi and splashed herself with water to clean off while Kathryn continued to rub herself.

Suddenly Kathryn let out a whimper and then exhaled loudly. She stopped her rubbing and tried to catch her breath.

Maria stood up from the Jacuzzi and stepped out. "You too, Kathryn?" she laughed.

"Oh yeah," Kathryn laughed.

"I feel so left out!" she pouted.

"You didn't cum?" I asked.

"No," she pouted.

"Well I can take care of that," I smiled. "You were cut short in the car. You need at least a couple more orgasms."

Maria just smiled, anticipating what was in store.