Kathryn Chronicles: When It Rains..

Story Info
Kathryn gets new people.
2.5k words
4.4
20.5k
00

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathryn is a fascinating character. While she saved her virginity for marriage, that didn't stop her from doing virtually anything else. She especially prided herself on her oral skills. I must confess that I must take her at her word, having never shared in that pleasure with her. At first we both work for an employer who forbade relationships between two people in the same location. Later, she was the person responsible for introducing me to my wife, so my loyalty to my wife and hers to her friend kept things from ever progressing beyond a platonic level. We have had many racy conversations over the years, but never anything beyond that.

My favorite Kathryn story is, "When it rains, it pours," which is how she described this episode.

She called one Saturday afternoon looking for my wife who was out in the yard. While waiting for my wife to come take the call, I asked Kathryn what she had been up to and she responded with, "Nothing. It's been WEEKS since I've been up to ANYTHING". We both laughed, knowing what she meant.

Despite guarding her virginity carefully, Kathryn was anything BUT a prude. She had long since lost count of how many guys she had given blowjobs. She was a self-described "cum slut", receiving great joy from making a man cum.

Later that evening she called back. She again asked for my wife, who was out with friends, so she and I talked. I joked with her that I was a pretty boring date for a Saturday night if she had wanted to get some action. She laughed and said it wasn't a problem and "when it rains, it pours".

Naturally, I asked what had happened. I loved the fact that Kathryn had so little inhibitions about describing her sexual activity.

"I just had awesome sex!"

"Good for you!", I answered.

"I was hanging around in sweats and a T-shirt, playing my new guitar”, she began [Kathryn played backup guitar in a local band.]

"I saw car headlights pull into her driveway and pull to the side of the building. A minute later, there was a knock on the door and Eric [a bandmate] called me."

"So I open the door and invite him in. I offered him a beer but he says he's already had a couple and would rather have a blowjob. I laughed at his joke, but then he said that he was being serious." [I've met Eric - he is not one for subtlety.]

"I said I didn't think so, but he kept asking and reminded me it had been a few weeks, I figured why not?"

"Wow, doesn't take much to convince you", I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm a slut", she laughed.

"So he sat on the sofa and started unfastening his belt while I pulled up a pillow on the floor in front of him. I didn't bother getting undressed. He's only interested in getting pleasure than giving any - AS ALWAYS!", she complained. "He always wants me to swallow, so I figure my clothes would stay clean anyway."

"I unzipped his pants and pulled them down and he was already hard. Since I really wasn't all that interested, I was glad he was ready to go. Eric always takes work to get hard, especially when he's been drinking."

At this point in the conversation, I had a pretty good erection going myself. I stroked myself through my jeans as she described the scene. Kathryn was always good about providing pretty good details of her technique - she loved to tease me that way.

She begins her blowjobs at the balls, slowing licking up the shaft. She licks up and down the shaft several times until she senses the tension. Then and only then does she slowly lower her lips over the head. She says her loves it when she can hear the sigh of relief. Of course I know this only from her stories, having never experienced the joy myself.

She alternates between her "no hands" sucking and hand-stroking with head movements, staring into his face. She doesn't enjoy blowing Eric as much as other guys, because he simply puts his head back and closes his eyes. She says it is a lot more exciting to her when she can see their face.

"In a few minutes, I could tell by his breathing that he was ready to go. I have to pay attention cuz he won't give me warning and still expect me to swallow. Talk about Lousy blowjob etiquette", she complained. [Kathryn often complained about giving Eric blowjobs, yet gave him dozens. I never could quite figure that one out.]

"He grunts and then bang, he's done. I had him in my mouth, but since he is a jerk, I decided to let a little cum drip out on to his thighs. Would you believe he complained that I got him messy?" she complained to me. "The guy shows up and is like Gimme Head Bitch, cums, complains when zipping up and leaves!"

"Ummm," I started, "This doesn't sound like it was all that great..." I answered. It is hard to empathize when you are trying to quietly masturbate.

"No - it sucked. I don't think he'll be getting any more for a while." she said

"What's that, a month?" I joked.

"You're so fucking funny, ya know?" she said. "At least it got better after he left", she answered.

"Oh?" I asked. I knew Kathryn had an extensive toy collection and was intrigued to hear how she might have taken care of herself. I enjoyed the fantasy of her still toying herself while talking to me.

"About five, ten minutes after Eric left, there's another knock and this time it is Mike." [Mike is also in the band] "I invite him in and told him he just missed Eric. I get us a couple of beers and we start talking and stuff."

"And stuff?" I asked, having a hunch where this was leading.

"Yeah. We're drinking our beers and it is pretty obvious he's already had a few. Then he says to me how much he loves my tits." [And who couldn't? Kathryn stands all of 5' 2" tall with a 34D rack!]

"So then what happened?" I asked, stroking my jeans with renewed urgency.

"So he asks if he can see them", she continued. "I figure what the hell, it isn't like he hasn't seen them before, so I flash him. Then he asks for a longer look and pretty soon my T-shirt is on the floor and he's got one boob in his mouth while he massages the other."

"Sounds nice!" I answer, "Lucky bastard." I say with more than a small trace of envy in my voice.

"He's doing a great job", she continues. "I am already starting to get wet. While he is rubbing my tits, I reach over and start stroking his cock. He is rock hard in seconds. We go like this for a few minutes before he asks if he can make love to me."


I knew what she was going to say next, so prepared not to laugh. "But I am waiting for the right guy, so I told him I couldn't. He started begging and I told him no. Finally I said that if he really loves my tits as much as he says, he can fuck them instead."

My mind reeled at the thought of giving Kathryn a good titty-fuck. The most I'd seen of her at this time was a few looks down her blouse and once I caught a couple of quick glances of her virgin pussy when she uncrossed her legs in a short skirt. Her small frame would make straddling her very comfortable and with D cup tits, there's more than enough to do the job!

"So I grab the pillow that was still on the floor, kneel down in front of him and I get started. I don't think he's ever done this before because he kept leaning back instead of leaning forward and he kept slipping out."

I laughed with her. At this point I had released my cock from my jeans and started stroking gently.

"Finally I just had to tell him to lean forward," she continued, "and I had him hold my tits so that I could rub myself. Why shouldn't I enjoy myself, right?"

"Damn straight", I said with a laugh.

"Mike was ready to go like this," she said, snapping her fingers. "I had barely started enjoying myself when he starts saying, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming", and that was it."

"Hey, who can blame the guy?" I asked. "Tit-fucking a beautiful woman with tits like yours while she masturbates? I'd be ready to pop in seconds too"

"Anyway," she continued, "he wipes himself off on my T-shirt, which seemed kinda rude. I was still busy taking care of myself when he tossed it on my chest to clean up."

"No gentleman, he", I answered. "Did you cum?"

"No. It takes us a while, ya know? It isn't just stroke-stroke-boom", she said with a laugh.

"I am confused," I began, “You said ...”

"Wait," she interrupted, "there's more."

"What?" I asked.

She continued, "So Mike grabs his beer and kisses me and tells me how great I am and stuff. He's out the door and about five minutes later, there's another knock!"

"No shit!" I said. I had slowed the stroking as my cock was aching for release, but I wanted to hear what happened next. "Who was it?"

"So I open it up and there's John" [a recent addition to the band]. "He stares at my tits and says, 'Wow, you know how to welcome a guest!'"

"You didn't have a top on?" I asked. I enjoyed the image of Kathryn and her magnificent tits greeting me at the door.

"No, it was covered in cum. As it was, I had to put my sweatpants back on to answer the door. I was using my vibrator after Mike left. Besides, it isn't the first time I answered the door topless."

"Shit!" I said, "I need to visit more often."

She ignored my remark and continued. "So John comes in and says that he has been sent from Screaming O, Inc. and his records indicate I am past due on my orgasms."

We both laughed. John had one of those personalities that allowed him to pull off any type of remark. I was somewhat surprised that he would be so bold though - he hadn't yet enjoyed the pleasures of Kathryn.

"So what did you say?" I asked.

"Well I figure what the hell? I got two guys to cum and I didn't get shit. So he was barely in the door and I already had my sweatpants off."

"Wow!" I gasped. I had to stop stroking at this point or I would have erupted at the thought.

"So John picks me up and carries me to the couch. He puts a couple of pillows on the coffee table for my heels and starts licking me. He didn't even get his jacket off!"

"Woaw," I said. I quickly reached for a Kleenex. My balls were begging for release and I wasn't going to wait anymore!

Apparently she heard my breathing increase because she asked, "You jerking off?"

I felt embarrassed for a moment feeling like I had been caught, but then answered, "Yes." and kept on stroking quicker.

"You're a tit man. Picture me on my back with you on top, sliding your cock between my tits. Every time you thrust forward, I kiss your..."

"Ohhhhhhh..."

Hearing my groan, she quickly changed to, "Oh yeah baby - spray your load all over my tits!", and she started laughing. My cock kept convulsing, spraying a couple smaller loads on the wad of Kleenex.

"Wow, you must have had a head start!" she laughed.

"You could say that," I said, laughing back.

"So let me finish, we're getting to the good part."

"Good part? Do you mean you ..." my voice trailed off.

"NO!" she interrupted. "I'm waiting. But let me tell you the rest."

"Wow, I guess I prejacked then." I laughed.

"Nah - I've had guys cum in their drawers while I undid their belts." she said sadly.

"Wow, that sucks," I said.

"So anyway, before I was so RUDELY interrupted," she continued with mock anger, "He is really into it. He is gently rubbing my clit with his finger while he puts his tongue deep inside. It felt so great!"

"Excellent. Did you cum?" I asked.

"It took a while, but yes. His jaw started hurting and he reached for the vibrator on the table. He started using that on me. He really wasn't all that experienced, but it was OK, it still felt amazing! I came again pretty quick.”

"Wow!" I said, feeling some stirring in my pants again.

"So then I stopped him. I said that he'd done his job and it was time for me to pay for his services." she said with a laugh.

"So I had him stand up, I unzipped his pants and starting giving him the best blowjob of his life. I could tell I really had him going, because I could see his knees start to buckle sometimes and you could just see the intensity in his face."

"Then", she continued, "he looked down at me full in the eyes. I swear, it felt like I came again. Then he asked me to stop."

"Stop?!" I exclaimed, "What the hell for?"

"I asked him why - he said he was going to cum and didn't want to cum in my mouth," she explained. "So I told him it was OK. I kept going and a few seconds later, he came. I decided to go for the extra sexy look, so instead of swallowing, I let it drip out of my mouth and all down my tits."

"Oooh - that is SO hot!" I said.

"I know. I can tell he really liked it. We finish up and then he says he has to go and he leaves."

I started to respond when she interrupted, "Hey... You know, I bet all three of those guys came together."

"No, they came separately," I reminder her with a laugh. I continued, “Kathryn, do you really think this was a coincidence?”

"I'll be right back." she said quickly and put the phone down.

A few minutes later, she picks up the phone.

"Those fuckers, you'll never guess what happened!" she started.

"Hmmm. Eric and Mike. I’ll take a while guess and say they were out in the car, drinking beer?" I answered.

"Even worse. They were joking about tonight."

"Oh no!" I gasped. "What happened?"

"They were out there. Eric bet each of them $20 that they'd all get some action."

"You're kidding!" I said, astonished.

"Yeah, but I got the last laugh. They were still drinking beer when I went out there, so I took the $80 and their beer. Helps pay for the guitar."

I laughed. "Wow, you are a better sport than I expected. What did they say?"

"Eric and Mike didn't say anything. John accepted my invitation to come back tomorrow night."