Kathryn Errs Again

Story Info
Kathryn errs again.
1.1k words
3.64
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time they'd been together when she'd been due on and feeling this bad, aching, anxious and with painful cramps, she'd tried to get him not to come over, but telling him she felt so unwell had been a mistake and he would hear no more from her. She hadn't wanted him to see her, she felt a mess and had scrambled to make herself presentable, a bath, washing her hair and putting on pretty pyjamas had made her feel better in herself.

He'd arrived an hour later, she hadn't heard him as he'd let himself in let himself in while she dried her hair and she'd jumped as he knocked on her bathroom door. "Not on the loo are you?" he enquired as he'd opened the door.

She'd flushed internally as responded with a "No! Hey! You could have waited for me to answer!"

The odd mixture boyish grin and iron eyes had fixed her as he strode in mug of lemon and ginger tea held before him, "Do you often use your hairdryer while you're on the loo?"

Half ready to be cross with him she'd laughed instead, gratefully accepting the proffered beverage, "Do you mind if I shower while you finish?" He asked, though he was undressing before she had the chance to reply. It struck her again how comfortable he was with his body, though, and this struck her even more, with his body he had good reason not to feel the slightest self conscious, he stepped into the shower moving lightly despite his mass and in a moment water was cascading over his smooth skin and steam rising around heavy muscles. She liked to watch him, if she'd felt well she might have got in with him.

He smiled as he emerged and caught her eyes on him making no effort to cover himself as he towelled.

"Your bum is so peachy."

He'd laughed, "Thanks, yours is spankable." He replied with a wicked look.

"It's got a good surface area", she felt self conscious of her curves though in truth since they'd been together she'd worked hard and was now quite proud of her body when she didn't stop to think about it.

His response was a stern look.

"Isn't that a good thing sir?" She continued, though she always felt unsure in the face of that look.

"Turn," he used one of the words that meant she was in trouble.

Kate Lloyd: Yes sir." She agreed, "But why?" She demanded, her moodiness rising again.

He'd raised his finger to her lips, "Turn now, and I shall explain."

She lowered her defiant eyes, "Yes sir." She responded meekly, and turned

"Kneel facing the stool and mirror please."

"Yes sir." Her lips responded out of habit, and so did her knees, but once in position her back had stiffened, this wasn't how she wanted to be right now, a tear began to well in her eye, this was unfair of him.

"Prop your elbows on the stool please." She could now see her reflection in the mirror and his, with him still naked behind her now - though no longer smiling or stern as he looked down on her. "Now, close your eyes." And with that he stepped out of the bathroom.

She heard him depart and, railed internally, she did not want to be spanked or beaten while she felt like this, it had only been a joke, but she was certain that for all her mind's rebellion were her fingers or his to investigate her body's response they would find her soaking.

He returned a minute later and without pause or permission lifted her dressing gown and lowered her pyjama bottoms exposing the skin of her bum still pink from her bath. "Please open your eyes and spread your knees further young lady".

She blushed as she complied with his request, request? Was there such a thing as a request when his voice spoke in that tone? His fingers trailed gently across her exposed flesh gently as he spoke, "Have I spoken to you about being kind to yourself?"

She looked down, unable to meet the reflection of his eyes in the mirror, "Yes sir."

"And were those words an expression of such kindness?"

"No sir." She could not but agree with him, but she did not know how, feeling as she did now she could bear to be punished physically, tears, either irrational or from shame were already forming in her eyes.

"That is correct my sweet, now lower your head and count slowly to 30."

Thirty! She stopped herself, before the words escaped her lips, as her heart plummeted in a mix of misery and fear - she know she could not bear to be spanked thirty times right now, and the tears that had been forming in her eyes began to spill. Her voice quavered as she began "One."

As she spoke he began to trail several ostrich feathers across her derriere and along the even more sensitive skin of her thighs and speak. "If you feel the need for harshness you may..."

"Two." Still fearing some blow would land.

"...request that I take measures." The feathers move slowly up the inside of her left thigh.

"Three." But none came.

"You may select a cruel instrument to be used on you and..."

"Four." Despite the absence of the pain she had expected, feared tears flowed from her eyes.

"I will oblige, but I will not have you..."

"Five." A sob.

"Be unkind to yourself." She felt him kneel at her side and place his left hand lightly on her shoulder.

She continued her count as he ran the feathers vanes over her displayed flesh, her tears easing. At "Thirty" he had lifted her chin gently and kissed her lips. "Thank-you sir."

He murmured, "Good girl." The depth of his voice echoing in her bones, the heat of his breath burning softly on her neck as he lifted her pyjama bottoms and lowered her dressing gown.

"How did you know?" She asked, her still teary eyes lowered.

"How did you not trust?" She looked up, and he kissed her lips before standing, she could see his arousal inches from her face, "I'll go sort out food, while you get ready shall I?"

Ten minutes later, tears and face fixed she entered the kitchen, his "something from his freezer" and "a few bits I picked up on the way", turned out to be homemade soup, braised ox-cheek casserole and an assortment of vegetables, unlike usual he was cooking the things she didn't like separately.