Kathryn's Question Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me off!"

Who was I to argue with a woman in obvious need?

Kathryn came quick and hard. Normally, I would have stopped, but that time I kept on. She came repeatedly, and had to turn her head into the sofa pillow so her moans wouldn't be heard by Melanie upstairs.

Her hips churned and humped at my face and I happily licked up all the nectar I could. By the time she pushed my face away, I'd counted three orgasms. She lay there trembling and bathed in sweat.

With her eyes shut and legs splayed open, I slipped my jeans down and lay on top of her, kissing her mouth and throat. Kathryn was practically purring. Her body, even though the T-shirt still covered her top, felt wonderful.

"What got into you just now?" I asked.

"Hmmm. I don't really know. I think it was almost getting caught by Mel. If she had come in quieter, she could have gotten partway down the stairs and we never would have noticed her. She would have seen me humping your face. That got me really excited.

"Then I had those jeans on. In my state, they felt wonderful on my crotch. And the way you looked at me. You were like a lion sizing me up for dinner."

"I didn't mean to be."

"It made me all tingly."

She shifted a bit under me to get more comfortable and the head of my cock slipped down between her lips. We both felt it immediately. All it would take is one little push... God, she looked so desireable.

Kathryn pulled back. "Robby, we can't. You know that."

"Come on," I almost whined. "Just a little."

"No. We've been through this before. I'm not, well, ready to do it. Besides, it's dangerous. What would we do if I got pregnant?"

"You're right, I guess."

I pulled away and sat there, a bit confused. Kathy could be so hot, so demanding, but yet this was one place where she stood remarkably firm.

She sat up and cuddled against me. "I'm not saying we'll never do it, Robby. It's just that now is not the right time. When we do "it", I want it to be special. I want something we'll remember always. Not just a quick in and out, and then worrying for weeks that I might be pregnant. No thanks!"

"We could use a rubber."

She touched my face tenderly. "No. When you put it in me, it's you I want to feel, skin to skin. Don't you like all the other things we've been doing? Don't you like it when I do this?" She reached out a stroked my raging hard-on. "Or when I do this?"

She scooted off the sofa and knelt between my legs. Lowering her head slowly, she took as much of me into her mouth as she could. With both hands, she stroked my cock and played with my balls, and in about ten seconds, I forgot all about my disappointment.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The next five days our relationship took a strange turn -- strange for me, that is: it was the first time I'd experienced a woman's period.

I hadn't seen Kathryn that morning because she had to be at school early for a band rehearsal. We ususually sat together at lunch and chatted, but that day she was fairly quiet. I thought she was mad or let down with me for badgering her the previous evening. I didn't know what to say.

Since it was Friday, she had to work at the library and she'd probably close up alone. This was my chance to get a look at some of her "sex books", something I was quite eager to do. We planned for me to meet her at 9:00 to walk her home.

She came out promptly with her book bag looking pretty heavy.

"Did you get some?"

"I took the ones I thought you'd be most interested in, but they have to be back first thing in the morning. They'd be missed for sure. I hope you're a speed reader," she grinned.

My parents were out, as were my two brothers, so we sat in my living room. The books were everything Kathryn had described. I couldn't believe people did some of the things they said were done. One woman and a dozen men? Sure, I'd heard stuff whispered in the locker room about things like that but I thought it was just fairy tales.

Other things, though, really fired my imagination -- and my libido. Kathryn, instead of enjoying the books with me (which I'd expected), sat off to the side watching me.

"Are you mad at me for last night?" I finally asked.

She shook her head.

"What's wrong then?"

"Melanie knows what we were doing downstairs. And she did watch -- that last time."

"Is she going to tell on us?" I asked, very alarmed.

"No. But we had a long talk."

"Good or bad?"

"Good, I guess. She made me tell her everything."

"Everything?" Panic hit me right in the gut "She's not going to tell our folks, is she?"

"No, she won't."

This was a lot for me to absorb. One slip and we'd both be in a ton of trouble. I was not happy.

"Is that why you're so quiet today?"

"Partly... I also got my period this morning."

I knew what that meant on a technical level, but I wasn't prepared for Kathryn to be so down.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

She rolled her eyes. "I HAVE had a period or two before this, you know. It's just that they're a pain, literally and figuratively. It also means we can't do as much as we have been the past few days."

By the end of the evening, I was pretty keyed up by all I had read. I thought the idea of nymphomania was pretty cool. Kathy seemed almost like that sometimes. I also never realized how many positions you could make love in. Kath at least showed some interest in this.

I said, "I think the one where the woman rides the man sounds really interesting. It would be sort of like when you sit on my face."

She playfully swatted my arm. "You just think that because you're inherently lazy."

We began kissing. I was really confused by Kath's rapid changes in mood and put it down to "hormones". I'd find out much later what it actually was.

Kathy could definitely make out. She had a very long tongue and used it well, and I loved the way she'd trap my tongue and suck on it. My cock got hard pretty quickly, and she rubbed it for awhile but didn't take it out.

"My folks won't be home for quite some time and we'll hear them long before they come in the house," I said. "My brothers are up at a friend's cabin. They won't be back before Sunday."

"All this reading has given me some ideas. Could we do some experimenting?"

"So the doctor is in?" I joked.

She got off the sofa and stood in front of me, mock severity on her face. "Take your pants off, young man!"

Knowing that this could be good, I quickly did as I was told.

"I want you to tell me exactly how everything I do feels, okay?"

"Sure."

She got some hand cream from her purse and squeezed out a generous amount.

For the next half hour, she tugged, stroked and squeezed on all parts of my penis, saying things like, "How does this compare to this? And when I do this? Or this?"

It all sounds very clinical and detached, but it was anything but. Her skillful hands had me twitching every which way, but she wouldn't let me cum.

One side benefit is that I also was also learning what I liked and didn't like. Firm pressure and tugging felt great. Sometimes she'd drag one finger very slowly up the underside of my penis and by the time she got to that spot under the head, I was almost ready to cum.

Then she went out to the kitchen for a wet rag and towel and proceeded to do the same thing, but using just her mouth, then her mouth and her hands. All through this she tortured me by stopping just below the crest.

"Now I want to try this," she said as she pushed me down on the sofa.

Kneeling between my legs she slid about 4" of my cock into her mouth. Then she withdrew and did the same thing again, taking a deep breath between strokes. As I watched, more and more of my cock slipped inside and I could feel myself sliding into what I assumed was her throat.

After about five minutes of this slow and steady work, she had my entire length in her mouth and throat. Looking up at me, I could see the triumph in her eyes. With that, she withdrew and plunged forward again. Underneath, her tongue slithered and flicked at my erection. The sensation was beyond anything I'd experienced yet.

She kept up a slow and rhythmic movement, just enough to keep me in a state of utmost excitement, but never enough to orgasm.

Finally she leaned back on her heels. Her face was red and glowing from her efforts as she wiped her mouth on the back of her hand. "How was that, Tiger?"

I didn't know what to say. I don't think I ever had to come that badly before. "That's it? You're not going to finish me off?"

"I just wanted to see if I could do it, she said, then grinned. "Of course I'm not going to leave you hanging! I just needed a bit of a breather. Now lie back and shut your eyes. I think I'm beginning to understand what you like."

With that she slid my entire cock into her mouth and took me to heaven.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The next four days were pretty well like that. We'd been intimate for over a week now. While we experimented with how she liked her breasts played with, and made out a lot, I was getting desperate for a taste of Kathy's honey, despite all the wonderful things we were both learning. I so much enjoyed making her orgasm, the more violently, the better.

My period will be over soon," she said, and patted me on the head playfully. "Believe me, I want to feel your tongue just as much as you want to taste me!"

The ongoing problem was trying to find a place and time when there weren't people around who might catch us. Melanie seemed to be hanging around the house a lot more. I'd thought she'd be eager to see all her old friends, maybe get a summer job, but no. She was usually home and it was getting irritating.

We began to be more creative. I could occasionally borrow my dad's car and we did that on the fifth night, finding a quiet spot in a small park at the far end of town. Not many of the kids used it for parking because the cops checked the place often (probably for that reason), but we left our car on a side street about a quarter of a mile away and walked in. At the far end of the park, far away from the road that ran through it and most of the picnic tables, we found a very secluded spot, sheltered by trees. It had a lone picnic table in the center.

We'd been walking with our arms around each other, occasionally stopping for kisses, and Kathy seemed very eager. Several times she'd bit my lips and neck and one time almost sucked my tongue out of my mouth.

Little time was wasted when we found our "spot". We were all over each other. Kath had her dress over her head in less than a minute, and to my delight, the faint moonlight showed there was nothing under it. To our right a small stream babbled and the frogs set up a noisy thrumming.

"It feels so good to be naked outdoors!" she said, spinning around on the grass, arms outstretched. "I wonder why we have to wear clothes all the time? Come on slow poke, get those things off. I want to see you naked in the moonlight!"

Trying to do it too quickly, I made a hopeless mess of pulling my jeans over my sneakers, but was treated to Kath making like a wood nymph, dancing over the small grassy area. That sight was engraved on my memory and is with me still, as fresh today as when it happened.

Once free of my clothes, the cool breeze did feel very nice and as Kath came close I grabbed her in, she molded her body against me and I could feel her long nipples hard against my chest. As we kissed, she wrapped one leg around mine and was humping against me. The space around us was electrified.

"Lie down on the picnic table, Robby."

I did as ordered and Kathy surprised me when she climbed up also, but facing the other way. Having read her "library books", I had a good idea what was coming, but the reality of doing a 69 with such a hot woman went far beyond what I'd imagined -- and believe me, I have a good imagination!

Kath's pussy was actually dripping as she put one leg over my head. I loved the way being on her knees opened everything up. Her clit was exposed, throbbing and very hard, as was my cock, as we both attacked with our tongues.

I don't know if I brought her off, or she brought herself off using my tongue, mouth and nose, but within only about three minutes, she had a violent orgasm. The way she collapsed down on me, I couldn't breathe at first, but as I struggled to get her to move, I was thinking, "What a way to die!"

As soon as she recovered, we started all over again. This time I took it slower, but she still came before I could. Actually, I think what I was doing felt so good, she really wasn't concentrating on me. That was all right. I'd had her undivided attention for the past four days.

After her second massive orgasm, I crawled out from under her, helping her to stretch out on her back on the table.

"You look so beautiful like that," I said as I kissed her forehead.

She smiled dreamily, lost in a sexual fog.

Eventually, Kathy sat up and looked around. "This is such a perfect night, isn't it? You couldn't ask for a better one." Swiveling carefully, she sat on the table with her feet on one of the benches. "Come and sit next to me."

It seemed pretty surreal sitting there in the park with no clothes on, chatting about school, the upcoming summer holiday, everyday stuff really. Anyone could have walked in on us, but to be quite honest, I got the impression that Kath couldn't have cared less. She seemed so comfortable with herself. I think that was the biggest difference between us. I hadn't yet come to grips with all that had been happening, actually being naked in front of a woman. I LOVED what had transpired, but was I comfortable? No. I guess it was residual guilt. Something like that.

Kathy was ready to go again and signaled it by kissing me deeply, her tongue plunging into my mouth. Our hands got busy too, and she soon had me ramrod stiff, and I played with her alabaster-hard nipples.

"Pull them! Twist them!" she moaned into my mouth. "Oh God, that feels so good!"

She stopped stroking me and got up. "I want that thing in my mouth -- all the way." Kathy's eyes smoldered with sexual heat as she stood in front of me, staring down at my cock. "It really is gorgeous. Such a big head and long, hard shaft, and yet so soft to the touch." She reached out lovingly with her hand. "I love cocks."

I lay back a bit, propping myself on my elbows and watched as she knelt between my legs. Wrapping both of her warm hands around the base of my cock and balls, she began by licking from top to bottom, getting it nice and juicy. I anticipated what was coming, my heart beating fast.

With a look of utmost concentration, she lowered her head, leaning forward to make her throat straight, and engulfed my straining erection. Moving slowly she went all the way to the bottom in one move, something she'd never accomplished before.

I could feel everything: her lips, tongue and throat as they all closed on my cock. It was hard not to tip my head back and close my eyes, enjoying it all, but I wanted to watch this amazing female as she worked her magic.

You have to remember that this was long before "Deep Throat" came out. There was no mention of this sort of thing in any of the books I'd seen and I'd never heard of any girl in town who could or would do something like this. To watch my cock slowly disappear in and out of Kathy's mouth and to feel her tongue slithering along the underside remains for me the pinnacle of eroticism.

Kathy's concentration was complete as she observed my reaction to everything she did. Each time she'd come out there would be a pause for a big breath, then she'd lean forward and work her mouth magic. Her lips would grip me fairly hard and I could swear she'd close her throat around my cock. Over the past few days, she'd worked out just how fast to do it so that she could hold me off for quite a long time. I swear to God the hair on the back of my neck was standing up.

Finally, she decided to put me out of my misery and sped up slightly while massaging my balls with one hand. Just as I was about to erupt, she touched a finger to my rectum.

I don't know if it was the night, being naked outdoors, the long build-up to my release or the shock of her touching that most taboo of areas, but I bellowed like a bull as a torrent of semen was unleashed from my cock. Kath had timed it perfectly, taking a huge breath before driving me in to the root while my cock spasmed at least ten times directly down her throat.

When she finally let me slide out, there were tears in her eyes from the effort and a huge smile on her face.

"I thought I was going to lose it there," she said. "Your pubic hair was really tickling my nose!"

I was completely spent for the moment, but I managed to croak out, "I loved that, and I adore you."

She leaned forward and held me as I tried to get my eyes to focus.

I thought we were finished for the night when I got up, but Kathy immediately jumped up on the picnic table, this time from the side, laying down flat but with her feet up on the edge. Her legs opened obscenely. "I want you to do me again."

"Really? Okay, if you think you can take it."

As I drew my tongue up the length of her slit as slowly as she'd taken me in a few minutes earlier, Kath was already squirming.

"That is SO good, Robby. You do me so well. Mmmm... Just like that. Slowly. Ohhhhh..."

Her clit was already quite hard when I finally sucked it into my mouth and rolled it slowly with my lips. Her hips went crazy, thrusting at me and her head was rolling from side to side on the table in her ectasy. I felt inordinately proud of myself that I could drive her to such heights. Just when I thought she was about to cum, she pushed my head away.

"Put it in, Robby. Put it in."

Stupidly, I said, "What?"

"Your cock. Inside me. I want you to make love to me."

I thought she'd taken leave of her senses, especially after the last talk we'd had on the subject. From the times I'd felt the same urge were when she'd driven me almost to the point of no return. I knew what she was experiencing.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Kathy? I mean---"

She propped herself up on her elbows staring wildly at me. "I know what I'm doing! I just finished my period, Robby. It would be almost impossible for me to get pregnant tonight. Do you want to make love or not?"

"Of course I do, but---"

"No. No 'buts'. I wouldn't take this risk if I didn't know the percentages. I DON'T want to get pregnant, but I DO want to feel you inside me. Don't be so cautious," she said more gently. "It will be all right. I promise."

I smile now when I think of that exchange. Our roles were completely reversed from any other couple I've ever heard of.

Kathy lay down again and reached down between her legs. With one hand, she held herself open, and with the first two fingers of her other hand, she started tracing slow circles around her engorged clit.

Her expression was one of pure lust. "C'mon Robby. I've been thinking about this all week. It's my special surprise for you." She seemed to get lost for a moment in the sensations she was causing with her fingers. Mmmm. I'm very close now. You don't want to be a virgin anymore, do you? Make a woman of me and I'll make you a man. I love you. I want to make love with you. Now."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

I stepped forward as she pulled her legs up and back, holding them with her hands. Her gash glistened in the moonlight.

"Just go slowly. You're rather large, you know."

This was something I'd read in the Kinsey book. 8" is about 2 1/2 past the average. Kathy had never mentioned the fact before now, although she undoubtedly knew it. As for thickness, I'd never thought of measuring that, but I knew I wasn't skinny.

As soon as she felt my erection touch her open slit, Kath grabbed me. "Let me do it."

"This is going to hurt you, isn't it?"