Kathryn's Question Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our second "two special days" occurred towards late in July. It was at the end of the week where my family was away. Since Kathryn had been finishing her period, she'd gotten rather shortchanged on orgasms during the earlier part of the week.

"The doctor wants to try some of those positions they talk about in 'our books'," she said, "to make up for my lack of opportunities this week."

We had both taken Friday off, planning to spend the whole day making love. Some of the positions were rather silly or too athletic but we stoutly stuck to our research like good scientists. A couple were quite eye opening, though, especially when Kath climbed aboard to "ride my pole", as she put it. I can still see her, eyes closed, sweat on her brow as she rode me to three terrific orgasms, the final one being one of her "gushers".

As we lay next to each other, cooling down, she said, "I think that position position is one of my two favorites. It allows the woman to control the speed and depth, and it's also very easy to rub that special place inside. Mmmmm. That was so nice."

"What's your other favorite?"

"Having you take me from behind, and it's for a completely different reason. I feel sort of helpless, like you can do anything you want to me. I'm presenting my sex to you to do with as you like. That's the position where I like it rough."

I almost said, "Why you little slut," but wisely refrained. That term still caused Kathryn a lot of trouble. I never thought she was a slut, but I really didn't have another word for her when she was in heat.

On our second "sex day", we sadly had to work, but snuck home for a quickie at lunchtime, and raced home after work for another (she rode me again).

After dinner, I told her I had something special planned. When she came in the door, I put a blindfold on her, took off her tee shirt and bra, and pulling one of my neckties out of my pocket, quickly tied her hands behind her back.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked in a nervous voice.

"You'll see," I whispered in her ear.

Taking her up to my room, she couldn't see that I'd brought a lot of soft nylon rope home from work. In short order, I had her tied helplessly to the bed. She was obviously very turned on with her upper body very flushed and her lubrication already dripping from her vagina.

That night I did sexually tease her to the point where she was gasping, absolutely begging me to fuck her. I discovered she loved her nipples to be pulled and twisted much harder than I thought would have been bearable. I also drove her insane by tickling her and that really surprised us both.

Finally, turning her ove, I refastened her to the bed with her arms stretched out, head down and her butt in the air. Her pussy was completely exposed and she could not move.

I leaned down and spoke into her ear. "Comfortable?"

"What are you going to do?" Kath sounded apprehensive, but also very turned on, her breathing rapid and shallow.

I positioned myself behind her. Having forced her to suck me to orgasm earlier, I was ready to mount her and ride hard and long.

As I rubbed her pussy with my cock to get it nice and lubricated, she groaned and rotated her hips down, exposing herself even more.

I ran my hand over her exquisite bottom and because so much of her juices had run down her slit earlier, my thumb slipped onto her anus.

"Oh God..." she groaned.

I quickly moved my hand away, sort of embarrassed to have done something so, well, intimate.

"I can't stop you if you touch me there," she said in a whisper. "I'm helpless."

Suddenly understanding where this game was going, I reached under her and got more juice on my thumb by running it through her slit and up around her clitoris. She responded immediately by bucking and moaning.

I put the ball of my thumb on her anus and slowly massaged it in a small, tight circle.

Kath was gasping and saying, "Oh God, oh God," over and over.

With several more applications of her juices, I felt she was ready, and once again resting the ball of my thumb on her anus, I pressed down.

There was a brief moment of resistance, then Kath let out a loud gasp as it opened and my thumb sort of sank inside. I have a fairly big thumb (a good indication of the potential size of a man's penis, Dr. Kathryn often teased), so I just left it there for a moment.

Moving my body forward a little, I took my very rampant erection and pushed it between her labia, just sliding slowly along from back to front.

To put it mildly, Kathy went nuts. Her hips started moving uncontrollably as she buried her face into my bedspread with a loud, gutteral moan and took great handfuls of it in both hands as if to brace herself.

I began a slow thrusting motion, driving the length of my cock over her pussy lips. As I did this, I also pushed more of my thumb into her rear. Actually that isn't quite accurate, she pushed herself onto my thumb by leaning back. By the time it was buried completely, she'd begun to orgasm from my cock rubbing on her clit. She told me after, it was actually much more than that.

Wanting to see how much she could take, I continued doing what I was and she seemed to be orgasming almost continually.

After ten minutes, Kath groaned, "Stop! No more. It's too intense."

"Ah, but that's why you're tied up, you can't stop me from doing whatever I want."

Again the apprehension. "Like what?"

"Like this," I said and stroked my thumb in and out of her a few times.

"Oh shit! Robby, please!"

"You only have to convince me to stop, doctor."

Kath groaned again, but no words came out.

It was time for me to get some relief. Pushing her forward to get more room, I lined up the end of my cock with the opening to her vagina, but then did nothing more other than to flex the muscles to make it move against her. My thumb was once again resting on her rosebud.

"What are you doing back there?"

"Waiting for you to continue the experiment."

"How?"

"If you want my cock, you're going to have to be the one to get it in there."

Kathy put her head up and turned to look at me. Sweaty, flushed and with her eyes slightly glazed, she looked like the sexiest person ever.

She closed her eyes and pushed back. The head and about 2 inches of my cock disappeared inside her. So did about an inch of my thumb into her backside.

I continued to stay pretty much motionless as she impaled herself on my erection and probing thumb.

By now we'd made love enough that it wasn't all that hard to get my cock's full length up inside, although it remained incredibly tight. What was curious is that I could feel my cock, especially the head, passing under my thumb as Kathy pushed back with more force. While she did this, she rotated her hips back and I knew that was to make my cock rub against that mysterious bump inside of her.

I could tell my end was fast approaching and remembering her comment about liking it hard and a little rough, I started moving too.

Our bodies were slapping together harder and faster, Kathy with such force that she was almost pushing me backwards. The room was silent except for our grunts as we each concentrated on what we were feeling.

"I'm going to cum Kathy! I can't hold it back."

"Just a...little longer...I'm...almost...there!"

I suddenly knew what it would take to push her over the edge. Taking my thumb out of her rear, I got some lubrication on the first two fingers of my hand.

"No! Kathy moaned. "Put it back!"

Okay, I thought, you asked for it.

Keeping both fingers tight together, I waited until she was about to start a backwards thrust and put them on her anus. Not realizing what I'd done, she pushed herself back hard and both fingers went right up with almost no trouble.

Kathy screamed and her body went wild. Her vaginal muscles rippled around my cock, gripping so hard I couldn't move, but I came with such a force she said she could feel my semen hitting the top of her vagina.

I held myself inside her while she continued to twitch and moan. Reaching over her, I undid the ropes from her wrists, then her ankles and the ones I had attached to her knees to keep her butt up on the bed. With a loud groan she just slid forward and lay there -- but she had a huge grin on her face.

"You are an evil, evil person. I would never do anything like that to you."

"No?"

"Probably not."

"Damn!" I laughed.

Laying down next to her, I rolled her onto her side and pulled her against my chest. She was still twitching a bit.

"I love you Kathryn Rose."

She didn't respond. She was already asleep.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Even though I was walking around in a complete haze most of the time because of the intensity of my feelings for this marvelous creature who loved me back with the same intensity, not all was sweetness and light. Every hour brought us closer to the time when we'd have to head off to college: her at Stamford and me at Princeton. Since we both had full scholarships and our parents couldn't afford either school on their own, we'd be stuck where we were for at least one school year. Perhaps for our sophomore year, something could be worked out.

Three thousand miles never seemed so far. We might as well have been on different planets.

Being separated for so long was the one dark cloud over our happiness. Perhaps that was one of the things that made that summer so intense for us. We were deliriously happy, but the end of summer and what it meant was always there.

Being somewhat superstitious, I kept waiting for something to go wrong. About halfway through August, it did.

I hurried home from work one evening, gobbled down my dinner and rushed out the door to much head shaking from my parents and hoots from my younger siblings. Kathy's parents' car wasn't in the driveway and I thought to myself, Maybe Melanie will be out, too.

Knocking on the back door, I heard a shout from the basement. "I'm down here."

I took the stairs two at a time and came to a screeching halt. There on the sofa lay, not my Kathryn, but her sister Melanie.

I stupidly asked where Kathryn was and Mel answered, "The library called her in to work. She asked me to let you know, but I guess I forgot."

"When will she be done?"

"Not for several hours. Why don't you come over a little closer?"

"Why?"

"Because of this."

Mel had on a bright, flower bedecked sun dress. Raising her rear end, she pulled it up, then sat up to lift it over her head. Underneath she was naked.

"You...you want me to..."

She rolled her eyes. "Brother, are you dense! Yes, I want you to fuck me. I want you to take that big cock of yours and shove it up my cunt!"

I just stood there.

Throwing one leg over the back of the sofa and the other down on the floor, she smiled sweetly. "Don't you want any of this?"

Melanie was gorgeous but very different from her sister. A little plumper, bigger breasts and a light brown bush, she was still very desirable. The male in me weighed the possibilities for a moment. Then common sense slapped me upside the head. I knew without a doubt how much screwing Mel would hurt my Kathryn.

"I'm not interested!" Turning on my heel, I started back up the stairs. "Tell your sister I'll call later."

Melanie shouted something about being sorry, but I really didn't listen closely.

Kathryn finally came over to my house at nearly eleven. "Where have you been?"

"Here waiting for you to call. Didn't Mel tell you?"

"She wasn't home when I got there."

Kathryn seemed normal. When I'd first got home, I thought about how to tell her about what had happened in the basement. Then common sense prevailed and I realized that if I said anything, it would drive a wedge between the sisters and I didn't want to be responsible for that. If Mel didn't say anything, neither would I.

It turned out to be a pretty stupid thing to do.

12