Kathryn's Question Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face looked strained as she wiggled a bit more to seat me inside just right, then she looked at me intensely. "It feels like I'm home, dear Robert."

I didn't know how to respond and the moment passed.

Closing her eyes, a look of concentration crossed her face and I felt something move inside her. The muscles of her vagina rippled slowly, front to back and then back to front a few times. With eyes still closed, she smiled when I groaned.

"What the hell is that?" I asked.

"Relax. I'm just giving you a very special massage."

"Where did you learn how to DO that?"

Her eyes finally opened. "It's part of tantric yoga. I told you I'm full of surprises. If we keep it up, I can even make you cum by doing this."

"I believe you!"

"Now don't move. Let me do the work."

Kathy leaned back farther and rocked her hips. I slid out almost to the end. Then she squeezed hard and slid me back in again. When I was all the way inside, she again fluttered those internal muscles. The effect was hair-raising.

"I can keep you on the edge for hours," she told me, "myself, too. I can also show you how to orgasm without ejaculating. I can even teach you how to have multiple orgasms."

"Is this what you've been learning over the years?"

"Uh-ha."

"Do you ever make love the normal way?"

"You mean, like this?" she laughed and rolled to her side, gripping me with her strong legs (and pussy muscles) and forcing me to follow her.

In a twinkling, our positions were reversed, me on top of her, her with her legs drawn back and up, our genitals still tightly together.

Pushing myself into her with little jabs, it was my turn to make her gasp. I knew the effect it would have on her swollen clit.

"See? I have some surprises of my own," I said.

"Mmmm, I can tell. Where did you learn this?"

"A girl in college. She had a huge clit. One night I started doing this," I gave her another twenty seconds worth of jabs, enjoying watching her eyes roll up into her head as she floated on the sensations, "and she had three orgasms in a row before I actually fucked her."

"Wny did she ever let you get away?"

"She had a boyfriend back home."

Suddenly Kathryn's face got very serious. "Some women are incredibly stupid."

"Some men, too."

"I thought I knew how much I missed you, Robert, but it wasn't even one-tenth of what it actually is. Do you remember that this was the position we used the first time we made love?"

"How could I forget?"

Kathryn looked up and smiled widely, but there was also a tremble to it and her eyes were suddenly wet. "Make love to me, Robert, like you did that first time. Make it like our first time."

I leaned down and kissed her, but it was gentle and on her cheek. She closed her eyes and sighed as I withdrew my cock and then slammed it home very hard.

My Kathryn was well and truly fucked that night, and I tried to make it like the first time, wiping away everything that had happened so long before.

Neither of us got any sleep, but it was a night filled mostly with talking, punctuated by love making. The next morning, I called my boss and asked if I could have two weeks of my vacation time.

We fucked our way up and down the eastern seaboard while Kathryn did her book tour, then it was the midwest. Our hotel neighbors must have hated us because the whole time we were loud and lusty and made good use of the beds...and showers...and floors. Some of the things she showed me were quite hair-raising.

On the last leg of the tour, Kathryn was snuggled against me as yet another plane took us to yet another city.

"Kathy?" I asked.

"Mmmm?" she mumbled sleepily.

"I know you've been with many men over the years."

She opened her eyes and sat up. "I know what you're saying. Yes, there were a lot. I won't lie. I've more than sown my wild oats. But I will NEVER, EVER lie to you again, or keep anything from you. The reason I couldn't keep any of my relationships going is because no man, no matter how great a lover he was, no matter how wonderful he was as a person, could never stir my blood the way you can. I am a one-man woman now -- if you'll have me. There is no other cock I ever want inside me but yours."

She pulled me down and kissed me long and hard. I can't imagine what the flight attendants and passengers thought, but I really didn't care.

Our last stop was back home, where we sat our mothers down and told them that we'd finally come to our senses and would be getting married. I've never seen my mother speechless, but she was that day.

12