Kathy

Story Info
Father - Daughter.
6.6k words
4.53
120.9k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 50 yr old male, I write fiction for a living. Live in a rural setting with my 2yr old Mastiff dog, Simon.

My house is an old three bedroomed stone farmhouse, set in twenty acres, most of which slope down to a large pond, with deciduous woodland on either side. My study, one of the bedrooms, overlooks this view onto the woodland beyond the pond. Idyllic for me.

My 22yr old daughter, Kathy, had arrived unexpectedly late last night, apparently having had a row and broken up with her boyfriend, she had seemed annoyed rather than upset but wouldn't tell me the reason for the split. She had slept in until late morning, then spent the day lazing around.

In the evening she had taken Simon for a walk down to the pond, throwing sticks for him to catch. I watched idly from my study, saw them heading back so went downstairs to open a bottle of wine.

I heard a loud bang followed by a scream of pain. Running out to the patio, Kathy was writhing about on the ground clutching her groin, crying.

"What happened darling?" I asked, kneeling by her side.

"Oh, Dad, it hurts, ow, oh stop it hurting! Ow. ow." Was all she said.

I took hold of her hands, pulled them away from her groin, to see that her shorts had blood, a fair bit of blood. "What happened?" I asked again.

"I ran into the table, ohh god it hurts!" She said. "Dad, stop it hurting, please!"

"Hold on baby, hold on." I said, "I'll be right back." I dashed inside, phoned the local surgery, spoke to my doctor, she said she would come asap, but meanwhile I was to try to stop the bleeding and keep her warm.

Grabbing the first aid box and a throw off the settee, I dashed back to Kathy, wrapping the throw around her shoulders I said, "Darling I'm going to try to stop the bleeding, but I need to take your shorts off, OK?"

"Yes, anything Dad, Ow, it's soo sore!"

I undid the button pulled down the zip, "Lift up Kathy." I said.

As she did, she cried out in pain again, I quickly pulled her shorts down, her knickers were soaked in blood so I cut them with the scissors from the first aid kit, Got a wedge of cotton wool, gently wiped away as much blood as I could, there was a nasty gash on her mons pubis. So I took a gauze pack and applied it to her, pressing down firmly to restrict the flow of blood. She hissed and tried to pull my hands away saying, "That hurts! Ow, Dad, please."

"I need to keep the pressure up baby, just hang in there the doctor will be here soon." I said.

All this time Simon had been whining and trying to lick Kathy's face, poor boy didn't know what to do. But when the door bell went he barked and ran round the house to the door, he reappeared barking and wagging his tail, with the doctor behind him.

"What a clever dog, almost as if he knew to bring me around the house, SO this is the patient. Hi Martin, my name is Vanessa" She said to Kathy, kneeling next to us.

"Thanks for being so quick," I said, "This is my daughter, Kathy."

"Right, let's have a look at you, see what the damage is," Said Vanessa, "How did you do it?" she asked, removing my hand and the gauze pack.

"I was running with Simon, looking back at him and ran into the corner of the table." She said, "Mm, that hurts." She said as Vanessa swabbed the wound.

"I'll just numb it first," Said Vanessa, "Then we'll have proper look."

"Ah, yes, that's much better," Said Kathy once she was numb.

"I can glue the wound now that the bleeding has stopped, but I need to cut the hair to keep it out of the wound, is that OK?" Asked Vanessa. Looking at me she said, "It's beginning to get dark, could we have more light, please Martin?"

"Oh sorry." I jumped up and turned the lights on. "Is that OK?" I asked.

"Yes, fine thanks." She said cutting Kathy's pubic hair with scissors. "Now we can just clean you up a bit more... My that is a nasty cut, lets get the edges together... and now a dab of glue, hold it for a few seconds... there! That should do it, now I need to check that your vagina is ok, so spread your legs please Kathy, so I can do an internal exam"

Clearing my throat I said, "I'll just go inside."

Grabbing my hand Kathy said. "No Dad, I want you here."

Looking at me while she cleaned her hands with alcohol hand sanitiser, Vanessa grinned and said, "It will only take a second." Then to Kathy, "Ok?"

"Mm, yes." Kathy replied, her hand squeezed mine as Vanessa, putting one hand on Kathy's tummy, slowly inserted two fingers into Kathy's vagina.

"Does that hurt at all?" asked Vanessa.

"No, not at all." Said Kathy biting her lip, involuntarily pushing her hips up to meet the invading fingers.

Smiling, Vanessa removed her fingers after a few seconds and said, "Good, no damage internally then, should you feel any discomfort internally over the next few days, be in touch. Now Martin, lets get the patient inside."

Once we had Kathy settled on the settee, and Vanessa having declined a drink Simon and I walked to her car with her.

"I'll come and check on her in three days Martin, but I am sure she will be alright, sore and bruised, but alright. Oh, and the dressing must be changed daily, until it stops weeping, can you manage that" She said smiling and patting Simon.

"Um, I'll have to." I said, "When you come back will you stay for dinner?"

"I'd love to," She replied. "See you on Tuesday then, Bye for now."

Back inside I poured us both a glass of wine. Raising mine I said, "A toast to calmer times!"

We had dinner on our laps with quite a bit of wine, chatting mainly about Kathy's work and getting her stuff from the flat that she shared with her now ex.

Kathy looked at me, sighed and said, "Dad, I think you should know why I left Tim."

Interrupting, I said, "Not necessary, I'm just pleased that you did, I never took to him."

"Really! You never said." She replied.

"No, not my place to say."

"Anyway, I need your help in getting my things from the flat and he could get difficult, so," She sighed, looked at me and blushing said. "We had a good sex life, sometimes introducing fantasies, well, one night last week he said that he would like to see me screwed by other guys, we both had huge orgasms, anyway, yesterday evening we went to the pub, Tim tried to get me to drink, but as I had to drive home I only had one, then had tonic water. Eventually we went back to the flat, going up the stairs he told me that he had a huge surprise for me. He had me close my eyes and led me into the flat, then told me to open them. Dad, there were five guys, all starkers! Tim said, "'Gang bang time!' and had a huge grin on his face."

Her face was crimson with fury and embarrassment at the memory.

"What on earth did you do, honey?" I asked.

"I turned and slapped him as hard as I could, ran out of the flat and came here." She replied.

"Whew, I think we need another drink." I said getting up and pouring both of us another glass.

"Thanks Dad, another problem is that we work together, also two of the guys in the flat are from work, frankly, if I never see him again it will be too soon!"

"Never mind love, we will sort it out on Monday, but if I see him, grrr!" I growled. "But now I think it's bed time, it's getting late." I stood and held out a hand for her, she took my hand, moved the throw off herself, and stood. I burst out laughing, as we both realised she had nothing but a dressing on her mound.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed, trying to cover herself.

"A bit late for modesty now my girl," I chuckled, "Is it still numb?"

"No, it's throbbing a bit now." She smiled, looking over her shoulder as she left the room, wriggling her bum at me. "Night Dad and thanks."

In the morning I knocked on Kathy's door. "Come in." She sleepily responded.

"Morning sleepy head, I've brought you a tee shirt and shorts of mine, let me take your top and wash it with your shorts."

She waved at the floor where her bra and top had been thrown. Picking them up I said, "Coffee is on. Oh, how is the wound feeling?"

"Throbbing." She responded.

When she came down she was walking with care, obviously not comfortable, so we had a quiet day and discussed what we would do about the flat and her work.

After supper Kathy asked, "Could you change the dressing please?"

"Umm, you sure you want ME to do it?" I said.

"Yes please Dad"

"Eer, um, ok, I'll just fetch them, you get ready then."

Coming back, she had removed the shorts and was blushing furiously, her chest heaving, nipples poking through my tee shirt. She was obviously very embarrassed, leaning back in the chair, pussy to the fore!!

Standing over her, I took hold of a corner of the dressing gave a tug.

"Ouch, that hurt!" she exclaimed.

"Right then, only one way to do this then." I said, and yanked hard, off came the dressing.

"Ow, Daddy, shit that's sore." She swore.

"Yes, but it's off." Looking at her wound, "Wow look at the bruise darling, it's very colourful." It covered the whole of her Mons pubis, and looked awful. "Are you sure that it doesn't hurt?" I asked.

"It does now." She said, gingerly rubbing herself. "No way are you putting another dressing on me if that's what it takes to remove it."

"It has been weeping quite a lot, honey, so you need the dressing." I said.

"Then you'll have to shave me... please?" She asked.

"You want me to shave you? Kathy love, you do realise what you are asking?" I said.

"Yes Dad, I can't do it myself." Replied Kathy, "So please, for me."

Sighing, I said, "Come on then, to the bathroom with you."

Getting up my half naked daughter headed for the stairs.

"Not so fast young lady, I'm NOT following you upstairs dressed the way you are!"

Giggling she let me pass her, just seeing her pussy and bum had me hard, I would have blown my load if I had had to follow her up the stairs.

She sat on the toilet seat and I lathered her up, shaved, avoiding the wound, then wiped her pussy clean.

"And the rest please Dad,." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You haven't done near my pussy lips, I want it all done." She said with a cheeky grin. "Don't tell me you aren't enjoying it." This while looking pointedly at my straining crotch...

"Oh well, spread your legs then" I replied, "I suppose you will want me to wash you next!" As I lathered up on the sides of her pussy lips. Gently shaving her, I managed to 'accidentally' slip a finger into a very wet pussy. "Oops, sorry."

"Aaargh, mm." Was her response, pushing to meet my finger, eyes closed. "Don't stop, umm, ooh, yeeesss." She hissed as I pushed deeper.

Pulling away from her I said. "No, it's wrong, you're my daughter."

"Christ Daddy, I'm not a fucking child, I've been trying to get you to see me as woman since Vanessa fingered me last night." She said heatedly. She grabbed my very hard prick through my shorts and said. "At least your prick is showing an interest! Now fucking finger me... please!"

Stunned by her outburst I asked, "Are you sure Kathy?"

"Yes Daddy I'm sure, I've wanted you for a long time, and when I saw how you looked when Vanessa fingered me, I thought you felt the same," She replied. "You do don't you?"

"Oh christ Kathy, yes, of course I do, but it's wrong!" I said

"I don't care! So please... fingers, now!" She demanded.

Slowly pushing first one then two fingers into her I started to fuck her, using the fingers on my other hand to entice her clit from it's hood. Groaning Kathy pulled her tee shirt off exposing her ample tits to me.

"I think that the bathroom is the wrong place for this baby, come." I put my arms under her legs picked her up and carried her, snuggled into me, to my bedroom, putting her down on the bed I stood, looked down at her and stripped, my hard cock, leaking pre-cum, bouncing in front of me. "God you are beautiful, are you really, really sure of this Kathy?"

"Absolutely Dad, I want you to fuck me, I need you to fuck me." She said twisting her nipples, her legs spread, her black, blue and yellow pussy on display.

Getting onto the bed between her legs I said, "I don't want to hurt you baby, your pussy looks so sore."

"Just be careful Dad, I'll be fine." She replied.

Lying between her legs I kissed her just above the wound, slowly pushing two fingers into her cunt, kissed around her mound and down to her clit.

"Aargh, yeesss," She hissed raising and spreading her knees. Her hands came down and held my head. I gently nibbled and suckled on her very prominent clit whilst fingering her, after a while her legs clamped my head. her pussy thrust up, her sweet nectar squirted. "Ooh, fuuuck, cuuumming, aargh, oooh yeeessss." She collapsed. "Enough Dad, oh, that was sooo good, kiss me, come and kiss me."

Crawling up her body I kissed my daughter like no father should ever kiss his daughter. While keeping my body off her injured pussy, tongues exploring we kissed, long and hard. Coming up for air I looked at the vision lying beneath me. "You are so beautiful my girl, sooo very beautiful, I can't believe this, just now I'll wake up and realise that it's all a dream."

"It's no dream Daddy darling, but it has been a dream of mine for a while now, so far the reality is much better than the dream, now let me go down on you." She said grinning.

"No sweetie, save that for later, I am too close to cumming, can I feel your pussy around my prick first?" I asked.

"Ooh yes, lovely." She responded.

Taking a pillow I said, "Lift your bum pet," as she did I pushed the pillow under her, "Now I can kneel and not hurt you." saying which I pushed my cock into her, she was so wet that I slid in to the hilt in one thrust, I held it there feeling her cunt spasming around my cock, scared that I would cum just from that sensation, oh, but it was lovely! Slowly I started thrusting into this fabulous tight pussy, holding Kathy under her knees to get as deep as I could, I'd love to say that she came again but after short while I lost it and exploded jet after jet into her lovely tight cunt... "Sorry honey, I couldn't hold it." Collapsing next to her.

She turned towards me, held my face in her hands, looked into my eyes, and said. "Daddy, it was wonderful, hold me tight."

I thought it was time that I paid some attention to those gorgeous tits that had been enticingly wobbling on her chest as we fucked, so taking a nipple into my mouth I gently pulled the one whilst tweeking and pulling on the other. Kathy moaned her appreciation as I paid homage to her tits, amazingly my prick was soon hard again, pressing against her I said, "Turn over love, I want to come in you from behind."

"You mean doggie style?" She asked.

"No, hon, on your side."

She turned over and I scuttled down a bit and once again entered her honey pot, slowly thrusting into her from behind I was able to play with her tits or her clit, this time I was able to bring her off, diddling her clit as I fucked her soon had her pussy spasming around my cock.

"Oooh yeeesss, cuummming, oh, so good, aargh, ooh you have a lovely cock, aargh." She exclaimed.

Her cumming pushed me over as well, I thrust deep and held it there as my seed spewed forth, spurt after spurt. "Aah, ooh, sooo nice mm oooh yes." Was all I could say.

We cuddled like that for a while, then I said, "Kathy love, I think we should get under the duvet before we fall asleep." She grunted,. already almost asleep!

Once under the duvet we held each other, kissed, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke to the most exquisite feeling around my prick, opening my eyes, there was Kathy, bum towards me with my cock being pleasured by her hands and mouth, reaching out I fingered her slit, she groaned and wriggled her bum at me, not losing rhythm as she sucked away at me, her hand left my prick and lifted my balls, gently playing with them.

"Ooh watch out honey about to cum," I said, she immediately took me deeper. and squeezed me with her mouth, thrusting up I exploded, rope after rope of my seed spurting into her mouth, swallowing as much as she could, the rest dribbling down my shaft and into my pubes.

Sucking me clean, she turned, came and kissed me. Looked at me, grinned, "Mm tasty, good morning Daddy, how was your wake up call?" She asked.

"Wonderful, thank you darling," I replied fondling her full tit's as they swung beneath her. "My turn next so lie down and let me at you, yum, yum."

Rolling onto her back next to me she said, "Oh yes please, oh Dad you have no idea how horny I feel."

Looking at her colourful mound I realised that we had forgotten to put a dressing on, she had crusty leakage all over her mound, just as well it was shaved. "Oh dear, I think that we need to sort that out first sweetie." I said, and went and got a warm damp cloth, cleaned the crusty stuff off, dried her gently, kissed her mound, got the dressing and applied it. "Better late than never," I said, grinning at her, "Now, where were we? Ah, yes, I was about to have my breakfast."

Looking at her lovely pussy, she must have been really as horny as she said, her pussy was winking at me and was very wet, I slid two fingers into her and went down on a very aroused clit, licking and nibbling as I fucked her with my fingers,. I added a third finger, and felt her starting to gyrate around my fingers and mouth, looking up, her breathing was heavy and she was pulling at her tits, twisting and pinching her nipples hard.

Thrusting up, her pussy spasming around my fingers she came.

"Aaah, umm, oooooh, yeesss, cuuummming." She said, clutching my head to her with legs and hands. "Ah, that was brilliant, you make me cum sooo hard."

When we had recovered I said, "I'm going to have a shower, would you like me to sponge you clean?"

"Actually Dad I'd rather join you in the shower." She replied.

"What about your sore pus?" I asked

"It's feeling much better and there are more dressings, you could put a dry one on after." Was her response.

We lathered each other up, me taking great pains in making sure that her tits were very clean! Then going south, I cleaned around her dressing, down between her legs, her cunt accepted my fingers, I could feel it pulsing around my fingers, meanwhile my prick was getting serious attention and was rapidly rising to the challenge.

Turning and bending over under the stream of water Kathy said,"Fuck me please Dad, I want your cock, please screw your horny daughter."

I stepped forward, pushed my hard prick right up her cunt, holding myself deep, feeling her pulsing around my shaft, slowly I started to fuck her, looking down her little hole winking in time to her pulsing pussy, I pressed my thumb against it, she wriggled her butt.

"Oh yes, push it in," She said. As I did. "Aah mm, yeeesss, now fuck me hard... nearly there."

I started hammering in and out of her. Kathy came with a loud cry, and collapsed on the shower floor, dislodging both my thumb and prick, with a loud plop!

Turning to face me, She said, "I want you to come on my face and tits, so turn the water off."

Reaching over her to turn it off, I felt her mouth engulf my prick, she went right to my pubes, backed off, went down again, all the time keeping eye contact, after a few minutes I said, "Nearly there, oh fuck, heeere it cums!" She pulled off and furiously wanked me, rope after rope spewed out of me, she directed it first on her face, then her tits, then took my throbbing prick into her mouth, sucked the last dribbles out of me. stood, held me tight and kissed me, rubbing her body over mine, spreading my cum over us both. Taking her face in my hands I cleaned my cum off her face with my tongue, kissing her, I passed my cum into her mouth.

We showered again, then dried each other off. I had her sit on the loo and put a clean dressing on her.

Then we went down for breakfast, naked, at her request. After breakfast with a mug of coffee at hand we went to the sitting room.

12