Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that I should phone work and take a few days off." Kathy said.

"Good idea, make an appointment to see your boss on Wednesday, that will give us a couple of days to decide how to proceed." I replied. "You better give them my cell number in case they need to contact you, as you don't want your's turned on."

Having done that Kathy then spoke to the agents for the flat and arranged to sign papers to remove her from the rental agreement.

We then donned slops and took Simon for a walk, it was lovely walking hand in hand, nude on such a lovely day. ( I often went naked when on my own, weather permitting.) Being able to look at the beauty beside me, tits giggling as we walked, the view only marred by the dressing on her mons.

"Oh Dad, this is bliss, I am so happy!" Kathy said pulling me to her for a kiss.

"So am I love, but, although I love it, us having sex is wrong." I replied.

"Why? We are both adults and I certainly don't want to stop, do you?" She asked.

"Of course I don't, just saying it's wrong. There is one thing that does worry me though."

"Oh, What's that?" She asked, rubbing herself against me.

"I am not getting any younger, and since last night I've already cum four times. I haven't had this much sex in years, and I'm not sure how long I can keep going at this pace!" I said.

Kathy laughed and said, "You'll have to ask Vanessa for little blue pills then."

"Honey! Really, you are cheeky!"

"Only joking Dad," She grinned, "Lets enjoy sex whenever we can, I'm not really a nymphomaniac, I am just enjoying sex with a man I love very much, and hope that you feel the same?" Said Kathy, still holding me.

"You will be the death of me," I responded, "I can't believe that I am getting hard again."

She wriggled herself against me, grinned and said, "There's life in the old dog after all, so, can you put that to good use, or is it just going to wither and die?"

Laughing, I said, "I think I'll just lie back on the grass and let you do all the work."

As I lay back she said "Oh goody, control at last." She straddled me, one hand on my chest the other aiming my prick at her pussy, slowly settling herself down on me, when she was sitting on me she sat still and used her cunt muscles, sooo nice. "Mm, I love doing this," She said, hands resting on my chest, "And this." As she moved herself back and forth on me, then round, up down, squeeze, on and on. I felt for her clit and rubbed it as she fucked me, my other hand on a tit, pulling and pinching the nipple while Kathy did the same to her other nipple.

"Aargh, cuumming Daddy, cummmming, oh fuuck hold me." She said collapsing forward onto me, her cunt spasming on my prick.

I held her sweaty body tight to me and gently thrust up into her, after screwing her like this for a few minutes she lifted her head, kissed me and said. "That was great, I do like fuckiog outside don't you?"

"Yes, I do sweetie, but I am getting a bit uncomfortable, can we change position?"

"Sorry!" She said getting up, "doggie or should I suck you off?"

"Would you suck me off again, baby? You are very good with your mouth." I said standing.

She grinned, grabbed my balls and looking up at me opened her mouth as she pulled me towards her, my prick leaking pre cum and glistening in the sun with her juices. Slowly she took me into her mouth never losing eye contact, sucking, swirling her tongue, nibbling gently, humming, deeper I went. She put a hand on my bum and pulled... I literally felt myself go into her throat.

"Umm, fuuuck cuuummming ooh aah, yeees" I exclaimed as I shot my load down her throat, after a couple of spurts she pulled off so the rest went in her mouth, taking her mouth off she looked at me opened her mouth, showing the cum, closed her mouth, swallowed, smacked her lips took my wilting prick in again and sucked me clean. My legs like jelly, I sank to my knees, held and kissed my beautiful daughter.

After a few minutes we separated, I stood, held out my hand and helped Kathy to her feet. I whistled for Simon who was off after rabbits or squirrels in the woodland, and arm in arm we slowly walked back home.

"Daddy?" She asked.

"Yes love." I replied.

"Can I ask a personal question?"

"Of course you can love. What is it?" I asked

"Um, well, er, um, have you fucked Vanessa?" She said.

"Wow! Where did that come from?"

"Well, the way she looked at you the other evening and also, you remember when she 'examined' me?"

"Yes." I responded.

"It was not 'clinical' it was more sexual, that, and the way she looked at you, not me, while she did it, had me thinking, so?"

"Er, yes we did have a fling, she then moved job to our surgery and put a stop to it on ethical grounds, but I am surprised that you say she was sexual in her exam, I must be getting blind. Girl on girl, wow! Are you sure, honey?"

"Pretty sure Dad, she had her thumb stroking my clit, while she fingered me, if I hadn't been so sore I would have responded to the stimulation." She said.

"Er, I actually thought that you did respond, I'm sure your pussy pushed up to her, I thought it was involuntary. "

"Oh, you saw! Anyway, I think she still fancies you Dad," Said Kathy. "We'll find out tomorrow."

"What do you mean, 'find out tomorrow'?" I asked.

Grinning, she just said, "Wait and see." Put her arm around me and hugged me.

Towards the evening it got chilly so we dressed and I lit the fire, after supper, we sat cuddled together on the sofa in front of the fire sipping our wine.

"Kathy love, the rug in front of the fire looks inviting to me, what do you think?" I asked.

"Just what I was thinking." She replied with a smile.

"Right, I'll just put Simon in the kitchen." I said standing. "Come along Simon, bed time." Simon got up and followed me into the kitchen.

Returning with a top up of wine, Kathy had just put more logs in the fire.

"Can I undress you Kathy?" I asked.

"Mm, that would be nice, and I'll undress you." She replied.

Taking our time we slowly undressed each other, kissing and stroking each other as we went.

Lying on the rug Kathy said, "I want you on top, I am not feeling sore anymore."

I took one of her legs, lifted it and sucked her toes, then nibbled and kissed my way up to her pussy, looking up at her she was biting her lip, pinching and pulling at her nipples, her head rolling from side to side. I slid two fingers into her pussy, gently fucked her with them, heard her groan, pulled my fingers out.

"No!" She hissed, "finger me."

I moved away, back to her other foot and started again, only going slower.

"Daddy, please! Stop it, I need you, make me cum, oh, yeeess, nice, but... need to cum, oooh, umm, ah."

Getting to her pussy, I took pity and sucked her protruding clit, swirled my tongue around it. She bucked against me and came.

" Aargh, shuut, mm, yea, fuck yea." She gabbled.

Letting go of her clit I went for her pulsing pussy, lapped the juices flowing from her, slowly she relaxed, coming down from her high. Kissing her I moved up her body, paying homage to first, her tummy, then gradually up to her tits, going from one to the other kissing and nipping them, then up to her neck, behind her ears, then to her mouth, tongue duelling, all this time she was panting and moaning.

Reaching down she took hold of my prick and guided me into her, pushing down, I slid into the warm, moist folds of my daughters very snug pussy. How could something so good be wrong?

"Arrg, mm." She mumbled.

Looking at her I asked."Alright?"

"Just tender." She replied, "Don't stop."

Gently fucking her, looking into her eyes as we kissed, my heart felt that it could burst with wonder and love for this lovely creature that I had helped bring into this world and was now receiving all this pleasure from.

Pulling away she asked. "What?"

"Just thinking how very, very lucky I am." I responded.

Smiling she said, "I've wanted this for a long time, Daddy. I think I'm the lucky one, now keep fucking me."

I hadn't realised that I had stopped and was just looking at her. We had a long slow fuck, eventually my rhythm faltered, thrusting erratically I came, spurt after spurt erupted, slowly I relaxed onto Kathy.

"Darling you didn't cum!" I exclaimed. "Let me go down on you."

"No, just hold me, didn't need to cum, that was really, really good." She said, hugging me.

Eventually we went up to bed and slept soundly, (I know I did!) waking with the sun streaming through the window, Kathy was about to throw her leg over me and sit on my morning wood.

Seeing I was awake she smiled at me and said. "I was hoping to have you buried in me before you woke." She then sat on my rigid prick, sliding all of me into her. "Arrgh, that's soooo good." Leaning forward she kissed me. "Morning lover."

She started to fuck me, I fondled her gorgeous tits, she had one hand on my chest the other diddling her clit, it wasn't long before she came.

"Ooh mm, yeesss." She moaned collapsing onto my chest.Her pussy pulsing around my prick set me off, I thrust up into her as my cum spewed out in a series of exquisite spurts.

I held and kissed my beautiful daughter, as we both relaxed in post coital bliss. After a while we went and had a shower, re dressed her mons, (looking much better.) Dressed, had breakfast and went shopping, me for food, Kathy for a skirt and panties. We had a light lunch and wandered around the little town window shopping before heading home.

Kathy made tea and then helped me prepare the meal, Vanessa was due at about seven so about half after five we went up to shower and change.

"Daddy will you shave my pussy again please, it feels a bit itchy?" She asked, while we were showering.

"Can't be itchy already surely? It's only been a couple of days." I replied.

"Please Daddy." She pouted.

"Ok, but we need to get a move on or Vanessa will be here." I said. "Lets dry off and then I'll shave you."

While I shaved, (barely anything to shave??) She started to play with my prick, which promptly decided to stand up.

"Darling stop!" I said.

"Just a quickie, Dad, please."

"I thought you said that you were not a nymphomaniac? Bedroom then, and on your knees." I said, knowing that position would get me off quickly.

Getting behind Kathy, I diddled her pussy to find that it was moist and ready, so I pushed in hard and thrust in and out at a, for me, fast pace. Kathy put her head down on the bed and played with her clit.

"Oh yea, harder, oh, mm, harder, god deep in me, sooo nice, fill me, cum, pussy needs it." She gabbled.

Her words set me off, "Ooh yes cuuuumming, aargh." And I collapsed over her, pushing her onto her tummy, rolling off to the side I was gasping for air.

"Phew, that was intense! What got into you Kathy?" I asked, "I need to shower again."

Rolling onto her back she grinned and said, "Just felt like a quickie, really nice being fucked so hard, you are usually so gentle. go and shower Dad, I'll get dressed." She said.

When I came out of the shower Kathy was dressed and waiting for me to put a dressing on her.

"Surely you can do it." I asked.

"Yes, but I am used to you doing it for me." She said, grinning she lifted her skirt.

"No knickers! Honestly honey, what will Vanessa think?" I asked, putting the dressing on.

"I'll only have to take them off." She replied. "Should I put the veggies on to cook?"

"Yes please, could you also open the wine."

No sooner had I dressed than Vanessa arrived by taxi. "I thought it would be nice to have a drink or two," She said, "So I booked him for half past ten, is that ok?"

"Of course, but you could have stayed over, you know you are always welcome." I said.

"You are very sweet, thank you." She said giving me a kiss. "Now where is the patient?"

Kathy was sitting demurely in front of the fire. "Hullo Vanessa," She said, getting up and giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Hi Kathy, how are you?" She asked, "Sit and lets have a look."

I quickly said, "I'll leave you to it then."

Sitting, Kathy said, "No, stay Daddy. it's ok thanks Vanessa, but a bit of discomfort inside." She pulled her skirt up revealing no knickers!

Vanessa looked at me questioningly, I raised my eyebrows and shook my head, it was the first I had heard of any internal discomfort.

"Ok, first lets have a look at the wound," Said Vanessa. "Hold still Kathy." She pulled the dressing off. "That looks really good, the bruising will take a while, I don't think that there will be much of a scar, also no need to dress it anymore, now, about the internal discomfort, let me take a feel, open your legs please."

Kathy did as asked, I nearly died, seeping out of her obviously aroused, inflamed and puffy pussy was a little cum.

Vanessa raised her eye brows, looked from Kathy to me, grinned and said, "I don't think I need to do an internal examine, you are obviously applying ointment!"

Kathy at least had the decency to blush. "Ar, um." Was all she could muster.

"I think we all need a drink, red wine ok Vanessa?" I asked.

"Yes, prefect thanks." She replied, "I'll help you."

We went to the kitchen leaving Kathy sitting.

"That was very embarrassing! I am so sorry." I said.

"I think it was Kathy's way of telling me. when did you last make love?" She asked.

"About half an hour ago, she was quite insistent, you could be right. She knows about you and me." I said. handing her a glass of wine.

"Ah, that explains it!" she said. "Don't spread it around though, incest is frowned upon."

"You don't seem phased, I thought that you would have gone ballistic!"

"Incest is more common than you might think, I come across more Mom Son than Dad Daughter." Said Vanessa, "And I'm not about to judge, I am disappointed though."

"Why do you say that you are disappointed?" Asked Kathy, coming into the room.

Vanessa looked at Kathy then me, sighed and said, "I've changed surgery."

"Sooo you are not going to be Daddy's doc?" Asked Kathy.

"That's right." Vanessa replied.

"Was that so you can get back with Daddy?"

"Um yes." She said taking a large drink of her wine.

Kathy reached across, took Vanessa's hand and simply said, "Join us!"

Stunned both Vanesa and I gawked at Kathy. "What!" We both exclaimed.

Kathy sighed, rolled her eyes and said. "God, you two are dense, why do you think I made love to you just before Vanessa got here?" She said looking at me. "Because I wanted her to see that we are screwing, I also hoped that, as I was so close to cumming, having Vanessa 'examine' me would put me over and encourage you both."

Looking at Vanessa she said, "Dammit, I don't want to lose Dad, I know he's very fond of you, Vanessa, and I don't mind a bit of girl on girl! The way you 'examined' me the other day made me think you felt the same!" She downed her wine in one large gulp and handed me her glass.

The silence was palpable, we just looked at Kathy stunned!

Eventually Vanessa said, lamely, "I don't know what to say..."

I coughed and said, "I think that we had better get supper, or it will be ruined, Kathy top up the wine please." I then proceeded to put supper on the table, my mind in a whirl.

We sat at the round table in the kitchen, eating, all of us thinking. Vanessa kicked me on the shin, making me look up. She grinned at me, looked at Kathy and said, "I haven't been with a girl since uni."

"Is that a 'yes' then?" Asked Kathy.

"I suppose it is, but only if Martin fancies taking us both on?" She asked, looking at me.

Looking from one to the other, I said, "Umm, I'm not sure that's a good idea."

Both girls looked startled. Turning to Vanessa, Kathy said, "Is he for real?"

I laughed, "Only joking, I would love for Vanessa to join us."

"In that case," Said Vanessa, "I think I'll cancel the taxi!" She reached for her phone.

12