Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have to?"

"Only if you want to continue living here, was the woman Jo?"

"Yes."

"Who were the men?"

"Harry and Brian."

"Last names?"

"I don't know their last names."

"So you had dinner with two guys you just met. Jim said he saw you up in the elevator with them and the woman. Did you fuck them?"

"Yes."

"Which one?"

"All of them."

"Jo too?"

"Yes."

"Did the guys pay you?"

"They gave Jo an envelope."

"How much did she give you?"

"Five hundred, it's in my purse. I'll give it to you."

"I don't want it. I'm not your pimp. She is. You're her whore not mine. Why did you do it?"

"Jo told me to. I have to do what she wants."

"Why do you have to do what she tells you?"

"Because she is my Mistress."

"And what am I?"

"You're my husband."

"Go upstairs, pack what you need and get out."

"What about the kids? What will you tell them? When can I see them?"

"Your still their mother and you can see them any time you want as long as I am here. You don't bring your pimp or your new friends and you can tell the kids anything you want. They will soon be old enough to figure out what you are."

Jo answered the door to see Kathy's tear streaked face.

"Mistress, Sam found out about last night. He threw me out."

A broad smile crossed Jo's face, her arms opened up and she drew Kathy inside,

"It couldn't have happened at a better time."

"But I have no money. No place to go. I have no way to support myself. All I have been is a wife and mother for the last fifteen years."

"So you came to me."

"You are my Mistress. I have no one else."

"Come, sit next to me."

As Kathy sat next to Jo, she snuggled into the arm that went around her shoulder. She sought the love and protection of her Mistress, the love and protection that Sam now denied her. She knew this where she belonged. She felt Jo's other hand stroke her cheek then tilt her head up to receive the gentlest, most loving kiss.

"I want you to be my wife, my sweet, submissive, obedient wife."

Kathy was over whelmed. Her heart was bursting with love.

"Mistress, I want only to love, honor and obey you."

Hands flew; buttons and zippers opened, and the two lovely women were soon entwined. Jo led her glowing bride to the bedroom, laid her on the bed and proceeded to caress, tease and excite Kathy. She took out a metal wand about a foot long with a knob on the top, turned on a switch and it began to vibrate. She touched to Kathy's nipple.

'Ooooooooooooo."

"You like?"

"Yessssssssssssssss."

She ran that magic wand over the frantic body. On the throat, breasts, nipples, belly, calves, thighs, every where but the needy clitoris

"Please Mistress, I need to cum."

"Not yet my darling, not until we are joined together."

She produced a double ended dildo from her night table, inserted into herself and then into the now writhing Kathy. She fucked her until they both climaxed. They lay there, both women still high from the ecstasy of their coupling, realizing that they have made a commitment to each other that was stronger than the bonds of matrimony.

Jo woke in the morning to find Kathy staring at her. She smiled and lightly kissed her bride."

'Your mine now."

"I always have been, ever since we met."

"No it's different now. Before you were my slut, now you are my wife. Our love now goes both ways. I love you like I never loved anyone else but nothing else in our relationship has changed. You will still obey me without hesitation, you will still show me the same obedience, and you will still accept my discipline with out objection."

"I wouldn't want it any other way." Kathy said.

"Let's get you moved in. Did you bring anything with you?"

"I have two suit cases in the car with only the clothes we bought together and some toilet articles."

So Kathy moved in. She was a house wife again. Only it was her Mistress that she cared for. She was instructed to wear only a skirt, blouse or sweater and four inch heels, nothing else. The near nakedness, even when she went shopping, kept her in a state of arousal. Jo introduced her to bondage, spanking, vibrators, nipple clamps and anal and vaginal stimulation. She particularly came to love it when Jo took her anally with the strap-on. Kathy was trained to the point where if Jo called her 'slut', she would drop to her knees and assume the waiting position, arms behind her back holding her elbows, back arched and eyes down cast. They were both supremely happy.

One day Jo came home,

"Slut come here."

Kathy responded appropriately.

"We have been living on my alimony and it is straining my budget. Do you remember Harry and Brian?"

"Of course Mistress, that was the night that caused the split up with Sam."

"I ran into Harry today. It seems that those two are high up executives in a multinational corporation. I should have realized when they paid me five thousand for that night that they were more than just salesman." Kathy gasped,

"Five thousand?"

Jo slapped her on her tit.

"Mind your manners."

"Sorry Mistress."

"You are right. I held out on you, but you had Sam to support you then. Now we will be equal partners in what we earn because now you will earn money too."

"How so, Mistress?"

"Harry is VP of Sales and he hosts sales meetings about once a month, with the company's representatives, on a rotating basis. He wants us to be hostesses at those meetings and to provide any services requested."

"You mean we will be.......?"

"Yes dear, high class whores. Twenty five hundred a night for each of us, first class travel, often in the company jet, all expenses paid, guaranteed two nights a trip, fifty weeks a year. That's half a million a year for the two of us. We have to supply our own clothes. What do you say? Are we partners?"

Kathy was speechless. She thought,

'I will have money. I will be able to buy my children presents on their birthdays and at Christmas. I will be able to dress myself appropriately. I will be able to face my family with some pride.'

"Yes Mistress, I became a whore that night so it makes no difference anymore. I would like that. I will have some money of my own, I be able to visit with my children and buy clothing that will not shame me."

"You will need clothes that a business woman would wear so that will be no problem. Are you sure Sam will let you see the kids?"

"Yes Mistress, I must come alone and only when he is there. I miss my children."

"I have been inconsiderate. I never thought about your family. You can visit any time as long as you ask my permission and you can phone them anytime you wish."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Now get going. We go to work tonight and meet with Harry and Brian again. Tomorrow we buy you some new clothes, next week we go on our first excursion. This weekend you can see your children."

She stood there at the curb, where the cab had left her, looking at the house where she had spent most of her adult life, the home where her husband and children lived. She felt a pang of remorse. She was dressed in a business suit, skirt just above the knee, blouse showing a modest cleavage, jacket fitted to accentuate her femininity and three inch heels to match. As she stepped towards the house the door burst open and her two children ran to her. She had wanted to take the kids out for lunch but Sam had insisted on lunch at home where he could control the situation.

"Mommy, Mommy."

They shouted as the hugged and kissed her, almost knocking her down."

"Hello my darlings."

As she kissed them back, tears of joy filling her eyes. She looked up and saw Sam in the doorway, watching. As the kids quieted down he invited her in and everyone sat at the lunch table. There were hundreds of questions about where she had been and what she was doing. The kids wanted to know why she wasn't home and when she would be back to living with them. She explained that she had gotten a job with a corporation as a hostess and had to travel a lot. That would keep her away but she would come to see them as often as she could. The excitement eventually wore off and soon she was alone with Sam.

"Hostess, is that what I think it means?"

"I don1't know what you are thinking."

"I am thinking you are still a whore."

"Yes Sam, I am."

"You look good. You must fetch a high price."

"Yes Sam, I do."

"Are you living with your pimp?"

"Yes, I am living with Jo."

"I loved you from the day I met you and you broke my heart. I still love you, even though I hate you for what you have done to us, that's why I still haven't filed for divorce."

"Sam, believe it or not, I still love you, but I have to be with her. I love her in a way I never could love you. I don't know how to explain it to you."

She left after many hugs a kisses with the kids, happy that she had made peace with them and sad for her husband, who looks so crestfallen at her departure.

Three days later, she was on her knees, thirty thousand feet over South Dakota, sucking on Harry's cock. Her skirt was up around her waist, her thong had disappeared and some one, whose name she forgotten already, was fucking her ass. She could hear Jo, some where behind her screaming profanely,

"Do it you fucking bastard. Fuck me like you never fucked your wife."

They were in a company jet, a small one, on the way to San Francisco. She could hardly stand up straight in the aisle but it didn't stop the four passengers and one of the pilots from turning it into a bordello. Every one climaxed at about the same time and settled back in their seats. Jo said,

"Good grief Brian, you must have been saving that up for a week. I am leaking all over the seat."

"Well my wife has not been too co-operative lately."

"Slut!"

Kathy slid off of her seat and on to her knees and assumed the position. All three men stared.

"Come over here and clean me up."

Kathy crawled on all fours, between her Mistress's legs and buried her face into the leaking cunt. She licked and sucked until not a trace of cum was on or in Jo then sat back on her heels.

"Up on your knees and kiss me."

Kathy rose up and kissed Jo, their tongues dueling until Jo broke off and licked the traces of cum from Kathy's face.

"Go back to your seat."

Kathy was both humiliated and exhilarated. This was the first time that Jo had ever used her as a slave in front of anyone. She was happy to please Jo but was ashamed do that in front of the men. She sat, eyes downcast and listened to Harry say,

"I never saw anything like that. Does she always obey you like that?'

"Of course she does. She is my slut. I own her. She will only do what I command or permit. Tell them slut, who do you belong to."

"I belong to you Jo. I am your slut."

Kathy sat there listening as they discussed her behavior. She was proud of herself in that she had performed for her Mistress's satisfaction and surprised at herself that the humiliation she felt was something she needed. Brian said,

"Come over here slut and suck my cock. "

Kathy slipped off her seat and crawled to Brian.

"Jo, I didn't hear you give permission." he said.

"You are paying us for this trip. Anything you want is implied when we accepted your employment. Try it when we are off the clock and you will get nothing. Whores get paid for sex."

"Go back to your seat Kathy. Right now I am drained. We're landing soon anyway."

They worked the meeting, probably fucked a dozen men between them. It was like any of the others meetings they did for the next year and a half. Like any other married couple the sex between them had slackened off. The quality was still good but the quantity diminished. Besides, they were getting plenty of work because had Harry recommended them to several other companies. Jo always insisted that they go to the doctor for monthly checkups. One could never be too sure that some STD could escape the condoms. Kathy came back from her latest checkup with a worried look on her face.

"Mistress, I have a problem."

"What is it."

"The doctor found a lump in my breast."

Jo turned white,

"How bad is it?"

"We don't know. He wants to take a biopsy and check my lymph nodes. I have to go in on Monday. The hospital wants my insurance card."

"So give it to them."

"I don't have one."

"What, why not?"

"I just never thought of it. I was covered when I was with Sam. He took care of everything. I just never thought about it."

"You're still married?"

"I don't know. I never signed any divorce papers."

"Call him up!"

"I can't. Not after what I have done to him. We hardly talk when I go to see the kids and when we do he lets me know that I am a whore."

"Kathy I love you. I don't want you to die. Between us we can't cover the cost of cancer care. You have to call him and find out if you are covered by his insurance.'

"I won't. I have too much pride. I would rather die. Even if you command me I won't do that to Sam."

Jo called Sam.

"Sam, this is Jo."

"Who?"

"Jo. The one your wife lives with."

"Oh yeah. The pimp. Why would I want to talk to you? I'd rather cut your heart out."

"It's about Kathy."

"What about the whore."

"Sam, she is going to die."

"What?"

"She has breast cancer."

"So take her to a doctor."

"She went to the doctor. Now she has to go the hospital."

"So take her there. What do I have to do with it?"

"She has no insurance. She says you always took care of those things. She never thought of it. Are you still married? Is she covered on your policy? Sam, it's her life we are talking about. We can't afford what it will cost and she is ashamed to call you."

Silence.

"Sam, Are you there. Sam."

"What hospital? What time is her appointment? I'll be there."

Sam showed up as promised. He never spoke to Jo when she came in with Kathy. He took care of all the arrangements. The biopsy showed that the cancer had spread to the lymph nodes and a double mastectomy was recommended and performed. They did a reconstruction but she was never the same. Her recovery was slow and nobody wanted a whore with all those scars. Because she couldn't work with Jo, she was replaced with a new partner and soon was just in the way when Jo and the new partner made love. One day when she came to visit the kids she asked Sam if he knew of a one room apartment she could rent nearby. She had to move out, it was too uncomfortable living with Jo and she couldn't afford anything more. The kids were adolescents now and with him gone all day he was worried about them getting into trouble.

"You can live here rent free and keep an eye on the kids."

"I can't do that Sam."

"Why not? They're your kids."

"I can't be a wife to you. Not after what I did."

"Who said anything about a wife. I never touched a whore in my life and I am not going to start now. Besides, I had to pay a sitter to come in when you were gone, now I will have one for free. You will be here for the kids, not for me."

So Kathy moved in to the back bedroom and became the housekeeper. Sam was polite but never touched her again. The cancer returned in the fall after the youngest, their daughter, left for college.

She lasted four months after they found it again. She refused chemo therapy.

Sam cried at her funeral. Jo never showed up.

12