Kathy & Mark

Story Info
Kathy plays while hubby is away.
7.1k words
3.79
212.5k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,239 Followers

Kathy felt herself start to tingle in anticipation. Steve had arranged to meet her at a restaurant in Old Town at 6:30PM. Knowing what he had in mind, Kathy had decided to bring her short red and green tartan skirt, tight white top, red thigh highs, and black heels to change into after work. Of course, her white thongs and white bra completed the package. For months now, she and my boss, Steve, had teased and flirted constantly, but now she had finally decided that, since I was out of the country for the next week, it was time to give Steve what they both had wanted for so long.

Glancing at the clock, she saw it was now finally time for her to leave work. Her mouth went dry as she shut down her computer and straightened up her desk for the evening. "Good night, Amy, have a good weekend" she told her best friend as she headed out the door. She took the elevator down to the ground floor and headed for one of the bathrooms to change. She realized the outfit she had selected to meet Steve in was a bit suggestive for work, and, while she already had a bit of a reputation as a party girl, she didn't want anyone from the office seeing here dressed so provocatively knowing I was out of town.

Exiting the bathroom she walked, unnoticed, to her car. She climbed in and noticed it was now 5:55PM. "Perfect," she thought. "Even with traffic I have plenty enough time to get to the restaurant before Steve arrives." She found herself anxious and a bit nervous as she drove into Old Town; despite all the flirting and teasing that had transpired between her and Steve, she was a bit apprehensive thinking about what the night would bring. Nonetheless, she felt her pussy begin to moisten at the thought of sucking and fucking Steve's cock. "Ohhh, yes," she muttered to herself, "I need to get fucked so bad! No ten strokes and done for me today. It's definitely going to be Steve's lucky night!"

Arriving at her destination, Kathy quickly found a place to park and headed toward the restaurant. She knew she looked hot, and she was very aware of the appreciative glances men threw her way as she strode purposefully towards the selected rendezvous location. She noticed that she was a few minutes early as she arrived at the restaurant and realized that she would probably have to wait a bit before Steve showed. She stepped inside, however, and noticed with delight that Steve was already sitting at the bar waiting for her.

"Hi, gorgeous," he greeted my smiling wife. "I know I'm a bit early, but I just couldn't wait to see you."

"Thanks," she replied, "I was looking forward to seeing you too!"

She quickly sat next to him at the bar and allowed him to order her a glass of wine. When her wine arrived, she hurriedly gulped down a few swallows to calm her jumpy nerves. It had an immediate calming affect, and she didn't even flinch when Steve slid his hand over her nylon covered upper thigh.

"Wow, you look hot Kathy," he noted, "Did you wear that just for me?"

Kathy laughed softly and, moving her hand to his thigh in return, replied teasingly, "No "I wore it for both of us!"

Soon, Kathy and Steve moved to their table and ordered dinner and a bottle of wine. After a dinner arrived and following the usual awkward small talk, Kathy realized that Steve's hand was almost to the top of her thigh highs. She began to squirm a little as his warm hand caressed the bit of flesh just where her thigh highs ended. Her pussy became immediately damp as Steve slowly, but assuredly, fondled her warm, shapely upper thighs.

"Mmmm," Kathy moaned softly, "You move that hand any higher and you may not get to finish dinner!"

Kathy found herself becoming a little tipsy as Steve continued to refill her glass whenever it ran dry and she realized he was trying to relax her further and prevent any possibility of her backing out of their plans.

"Steve," she whispered. "There's no need to ply me with wine tonight, you'll get with you've been waiting for. Actually, since it's a Friday, and since you sent my husband to Europe, you'll get it all night long!"

With that, she leaned over to lightly kiss him and moaned as his probing fingers found their way to her sopping wet thong. She quivered as his index finger slipped inside the front of her panties and brushed against her soaking wet pussy.

"Steve," She whimpered breathlessly into his hotly kissing mouth. "This isn't the place. Some one we know might see us. Let's pay the bill and go to your place right now!"

Steve hurriedly paid the bill and escorted Kathy out of the restaurant.

"Let's take my car," Kathy told him. "I don't want to leave it here overnight, plus I need it to get home in the morning. You can always catch the metro back over here." Steve's cock throbbed in his pants as he realized the implications of her promising words.

In the car, Steve tried hard to concentrate on driving as Kathy's hand repeatedly slide over the large bulge in his pants, and as her moist lips found his ear.

"Mmmm, Baby," she moaned somewhat drunkenly. "I can't wait to get this big cock in my mouth! I hope it's as big as it feels, 'cause it feels huge! I'm going to suck it and lick it and make it soooo hard for you, Baby. I'm going to show you how naughty I can be."

As she spoke, Kathy slowly unzipped his pants and pulled out Steve's already hard cock. "Yesss!" She hissed in approval, "It's so damn big and hard. I just want to..." And with that, she leaned her blonde head over his lap and slowly, teasingly began to lick at his swollen, throbbing cock.

"God Kathy," Steve groaned, "You don't know how long I've waited to feel that! Don't tease me, baby! Please suck my cock! Suck it for me! Let me feel your hot mouth on it."

"Unh, unh," Kathy teasingly replied as she continued exploring his cock with her little, hot pink tongue. "Licking now, sucking later!"

Steve let out a huge sigh as he surrendered his aching cock to Kathy's wicked, exploring tongue. She glanced up at him as her slavering tongue raced around and around his swollen cock head, licking up the drops of pre-cum that had begin to form. Steve bucked his hips upward and tried to force Kathy to suck his big hard-on, but she would have none of it.

"No!" She protested, "You have to wait until we get inside. That's just a little sample of what to expect." With that, she sat up and smiled demurely over at him.

None to soon for Steve's sake, they arrived at his house. The air was heavy with anticipation as Kathy briefly walked around the living room glancing at Steve's belongings. After a bit, Kathy sat next to him on the couch and Steve asked her is she'd like another glass of wine. Still a bit nervous, Kathy responded affirmatively. Steve went into the kitchen, poured Kathy and he glasses of wine, and quickly returned to sit beside her. As they sat and made nervous small talk, Kathy realized that her panties were drenched and her hot little twat was oozing hot, slippery pussy cream. Pulling her too close, Steve finally breaks the ice by kissing Kathy deeply.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned as his tongue gently licked her hot lips, "Are you gonna finally do it, Baby? Are you finally going to give me that big hard cock? Are you going to stick it all the way up my tight pussy and make me cream all over it? Or are you just going to tease me again? You gonna have another attack of conscious because my husband works for you?"

"Fuck your husband." Steve replied. "You're the one who's been the tease! You know how badly I've wanted you. You just haven't been willing before."

As she continued kissing him, Kathy responded, "Oh, I've been very willing, Baby. But I didn't want it to happen to soon. I didn't want you thinking I was a slut or something. I've spent weeks thinking about sucking your hard cock. About you licking my pussy real good. And about you fucking my brains out with your big hard cock."

Steve moaned and Kathy felt him shudder at her filthy talk. He kissed her harder, more urgently, and Kathy rubbed herself fervently against him.

"Take it easy, baby," Kathy whispered. "I'm not gonna tease you tonight. Don't worry, you're gonna get some hot pussy. You're gonna get to stick that cock up me and stroke it in and out of my little cunt. I promise baby, I promise." She gently reached down and unzipped his pants while Steve slowly fucked his tongue in and out of her mouth.

"Yesssss!" Kathy hissed, as your hand dipped into Steve's pants and closed around his hot fuckstick. "I can't wait to feel this in me. It's so damn big; it's going to split my tight twat wide open! I've never seen a cock this fucking big!"

With that lie still on her lips, Kathy pushed her head into his lap and started to gently lick Steve's near-bursting cockhead. "Mmmmm," she whispered. "Your cock tastes sooo good, I can't wait until you cum in my mouth."

Steve let out a huge sigh as Kathy opened her sexy mouth as wide as she could and sucked in first two inches of his huge steel-hard prick.

"Oh God," he moaned. "That looks so fucking hot Kathy; seeing your mouth open wide and your lips sucking on my big cock! You like my big cock, Baby? You like sucking that big hard cock? Is it bigger than Troy's?"

Feeding his ego, Kathy responded, "I love your cock, Baby. How big is it? Nine inches? It's much bigger and thicker than Troy's. It's the biggest cock I've ever sucked!"

While it's true that Steve's cock was close to nine inches long, it wasn't the biggest cock that Kathy had ever sucked, nor was it that much bigger than mine. Kathy instinctively knew, however, that Steve wanted to hear that. She knew that Steve delighted in the fact that he was about to screw another man's hot willing wife and that he wanted to gloat as he did so. Kathy was more than content to play along

Heady from Kathy's praising lies, my boss fucked his cock up at my wife's cocksucking mouth while she slobbered all over it, letting it slide in and out more easily.

"Yes, Kathy it's nine fucking inches, Baby. Nine inches that are gonna fuck you to heaven! I'm gonna fuck you so much better than Troy does! Come on, suck on that rod Kathy! Suck it good for me. Make it hard, baby, make that fucking cock throb!"

As Steve was filling my wife's mouth with his rigid cock, I was calling our house for the third time wondering where Kathy was. It is now 3 AM in London, 10 PM EST, and Kathy should have been home hours ago. With that knowledge, I discover I'm beginning to get excited.

"Damn, I sure hope she's out with some guy tonight," I thought to myself. My cock started to swell as I thought about my seemingly innocent wife sucking on a fat cock, or spreading her shapely, tanned legs and letting another guy fuck her hot little pussy. As the phone rang for the fourth time I heard the answer machine pick-up; all I could think about as I heard the recording was some other guy fucking and cumming in my wife. My hand absent-mindedly rubbed my throbbing cock as I imagined Kathy pleading with another guy to plow her tight cunt.

While my mind was full of those kinky thoughts, 3000 miles away, Kathy was slowly, but eagerly, bobbing her pretty face up and down on Steve's huge throbbing boner. He reached out, grabbed her head, and firmly guided it up and down on his spit-slicked cockmeat. Little spit bubbles appeared at the corners of Kathy's mouth as she swallowed half of Steve's big, think prick

He groaned helplessly as Kathy lifted her head of his fat fuckstick with a plopping sound. His rock hard dick slapped against his flat stomach, as it swung free of Kathy's hot sucking mouth. Steve moaned in ecstasy as Kathy then lashed his tasty boner with her greedy, nimble tongue.

"Mmmmmm," She moaned as she laved the hot cream leaking from his cock-tip. "Tastes so good Stevie! I love the way your hot cream tastes."

Steve bit his lower lip hard as he attempted to maintain control. He had waited months to see Kathy's pretty face all over his cock, and he doesn't want it to end too soon.

"Lick it, Kathy honey," he quietly urged. "Lick all over my big dick. Show me how much you love my cock. Make it swell for you!"

Kathy gurgled approvingly as she whipped her hot pink tongue all over the purple head of his prick. She began to drool uncontrollably as she gobbled down Steve's tasty cock cream.

"I think you like that, Baby," She panted as she continued to teasingly swirl her tongue around his leaking cockhead. "I think you like having me licking all over your big hard cock!"

"Yeah, I do." He leered at her; "I'd like it even better if you sucked it."

"You got it, Baby," Kathy impishly grinned, as she deliberately licked his cock clean of all his tasty pre-cum. She then opened her moist lips wide and slid them down over the rigid pole of his prick.

"Ohhhhh, God, yessssssss!" Steve groaned in delight.

Kathy inhaled almost half of his long, throbbing cock, and fisted and pumped the rest. Pulling in her cheeks sharply, she sucked on his dick like a cock-hungry slut.

"Mmmmpphhh, mmmpphhh," She moaned, contentedly, as she used her firm little hand to slowly piston his rock-hard, twitching cock in and out of her slut-wife mouth.

"Ohhhh yes, Baby. That's so hot; please don't stop," Steve groaned hoarsely as Kathy sucked loudly on his cockmeat. "Oh fuck...this is so fucking good!" He whined. "I wanna cum in your sexy little mouth! I wanna see you swallow my cum, Baby!"

"Ummmm-hmmm!" Kathy moaned in obvious agreement as she felt his hard body shudder and begin to shake.

Steve felt Kathy slobbering all over his trembling cock and knew she meant it--he knew Kathy was ready for a big mouthful of his boiling come. He proceeded to feed it to her as he spun out of control and started fucking her pretty face in quick urgent jabs.

"Oh, shit! Am I ever gonna cum in your fucking mouth!" He panted loudly.

Steve fucked his huge prick faster and faster over Kathy's slippery tongue into her hot wet mouth as she panted and sucked, sucked and moaned, hungry for his cock cream.

"Mmpppareyoummphgonnacum? Mpphhmmmmareyougonnaslurpppcumnow?" Kathy whimpered questioningly through a mouthful of steel hard prick.

She quickly received her answer as Steve groaned loudly and his body suddenly stiffened.

"Yes!" Kathy cried elatedly, pulling her sucking mouth away from Steve's ready to explode dick, "Yesssss, cum in my mouth! Shoot all your stuff in my mouth! Feed me your hot cream, Baby. Cream my mouth!"

Hurriedly, she thrust his jerking fuckstick back into her greedy mouth and groaned deeply as she felt his hot steaming cum squirt against the back of her throat. Groaning in ecstasy, Steve started to fuck her mouth like crazy, driving his spurting dick deep past her tonsils until he had six or seven inches of spewing cockmeat buried in Kathy's mouth and throat!

"Eat it, Kathy! Eat it, you little fucking cocksucker! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck! Eat my hot fucking cum!" He yelled in delight as his gushing cock bucked and twitched strongly in Kathy's tight, constricting throat.

"Mmmm mmmpphh unghhhh mmmmmpphhhh," the petite cocksucker moaned as she gobbled down Steve's sizzling cum.

Kathy readily swallowed the hot globs of cock cream as fast as they squirted out of Steve's convulsing cock as he howled and fed her blast after blast of sticky jizz. She looked up at him with a wicked twinkle in her eyes as she completely drained his balls down her sucking throat, straight into her little tummy.

Steve fell back on the couch after he finally finished emptying his load in to Kathy's naughty mouth. "Damn, Kathy," he hisses, "That was the best blow job I've had in my whole fucking life. No wonder Troy always has a fucking smile on his face."

She looked up happily at him and continued to gently suck on his semi-hard cock. He groaned softly as he watched her lovingly lick all the traces of cum off his softening prick.

Kathy smiled wickedly and asked poutingly, "Am I really a good little cocksucker, Baby? Did you like the way I made it explode in my mouth and then sucked down all your gooey cum? Did you like seeing me swallow your big load? It feels so warm in my tummy. I could eat cum all fucking day!"

With that, you rose up and kissed him deeply. "Thank you, Baby," She murmured appreciatively. "Thank you for shooting all that nice hot jizz down my throat, but if you think that was good, wait until you get your cock in my tight little bald cunt!

Steve moaned in anticipation as Kathy started to hump his leg with her little shaved twat. He felt her scalding cunt cream begin to ooze out onto his leg as she rode his thigh back and forth, back and forth, the hot friction causing her overheated cunt to leak more and more oily pussy cream onto his damp thigh.

"Steve?" She whimpered, "Do you know what I want? I want you to lick my hot cunt for me! Lick it and make it cream for you and then you can fuck me like a slut! If you make my hot little pussy cum, I'm yours; you can do anything you want to me!"

Steve didn't waste any time, and gently pushed Kathy onto her back on the couch. Kathy was eager for a good pussy licking and she excitedly draped one of her legs over the back of the couch, and let the other fall open off the front of it.

"Mmmm, yes," Steve sighed as he stared at her shaved pussy. "I always knew you were a naughty little slut and not just a cock tease. This just proves it, only sluts still shave their pussies after they get married!"

"Be nice too her," Kathy teasingly whispered, "Be real nice to her, make her happy, and maybe I'll let you help me shave her next time!

Hearing those hot words of promise, Steve lowered his face between Kathy's sexy thighs and gently licking all around her pretty, naked pussy.

Meanwhile, I have called home for the fourth time. It was now 4 AM and I positively knew something must have been happening. At the exact moment Steve started to lick Kathy's bald pussy, I was lying in my hotel bed stroking my throbbing cock!

I had figured that Kathy would undoubtedly take the opportunity to "play" while I was in London, but as usual, I had no idea of when or with whom. I also knew that, upon my return, she'd tell me all about her "adventures", but would couch the story(s) in terms of what she might have done to; she'd never actually admit that she really fucked another man. No matter how much I told her I wanted her to fuck others; that I wanted to hear all about it, and eventually see it, that I wanted desperately for her to indulge my "slut-wife" fetish, she was still a little unsure how I'd actually react if she told me the full truth about her out-of-marriage activities.

For now, she chose to pretend that the hot stories she told me about fucking other men when I was away, or at work, or at home while she was out with friends, might be nothing more than inventions. She liked to maintain a modicum of plausible deniability. She had no idea that I had already spied on her on several occasions and that I knew lots more than I let on. I couldn't tell her that though, for fear she'd stop out of self-consciousness or to punish me for spying on her. I was perfectly happy with this arrangement, and didn't want to do anything to jeopardize it.

"Oh god!" I thought to myself, "I sure hope Kathy is getting a good fucking or even sucking some guy's cock right now! I hope some guy has her on her back with her legs spread wide and he's fucking her pussy while kissing her hot mouth. I want up to cum up her cunt so fucking hard! It would be so hot to see her partially dressed in sexy lingerie while he shoved his cock deep into her hot cheating pussy. I want him to fuck her all night long!

Back in Virginia, Steve had gently peeled Kathy's pussylips open and was busy swirling his tongue over every creamy inch of her cunt. Kathy moaned deeply and slowly whirled her ass in little circles as she arched your back to press her gooey pussy into Steve's licking face.

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,239 Followers
12