Kathy & Me Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

“But Kathy...,” I mumbled in one more feeble attempt to have my say, but it was no use.

Kathy ignored my interruption and continued, “Perhaps it has been a good thing that men have forgotten our weakness. The good news is women now have a measure of economic and political equality. The bad news is that Mother Nature will not let us forget what it is like to be laid on our backs and hard fucked by a truly demanding cock. We are, therefore, chronically unhappy with our men and our lives, and we can’t really say why. I can tell you why. We are unhappy because our men apparently don’t care enough about us to insist that we submit to them in bed. We are unhappy because until we can have no real commitment to a man, or to the cock that goes with untill we have begged him to stick us with the damn thing.”

I didn’t know what to say to Kathy then. She had stopped talking, and was just sitting there, her eyes downcast, looking sad and uncomfortable.

I told her, “I hope to hell you know what you’re doing. It sounds to me like this guy is poison, and what’s worse, that you are ready to surrender to the bastard.”

“Yes I think so,” was all she said.

I couldn’t tell if she meant “yes, she knew what she was doing,” or “yes, she was ready to surrender.” It couldn’t be both, but I was afraid I already knew the answer. I changed the subject, and she and I turned to something more pleasant to talk about.

Six days later and it was Saturday again. Late in the afternoon Kathy came over and we sat down over a cup of coffee.

“Well,” Kathy began, “It happened.”

I was willing to play straight man for her. I asked, “What happened?” Just as if I didn’t know.

Kathy shrugged as she began, “When Steve brought me home from the movie last night I took him by the hand and led him up the stairs to my bedroom. I knew what I was to do. I stripped for him. Naked and on my knees, I took off his shoes and socks, and helped him out of his clothes. I handed him a wide leather collar, the one with big steel rings that he told me to buy for myself when I was ready for him to fuck me. He put it around my neck, and attached the leash that went with it.”

“If it was girl from the slave market that he wanted, then that is what I would be. I begged him to fuck me. At least that’s what I tried to do. I wanted him in my pussy so bad by then that I was sobbing, and I could hardly get the words out. Over my blubbering, I promised to do whatever he wanted of me if he would just fuck me. I swore that he now owned me; that I would be his sex slave. Stripped and humiliated at what I was doing, weeping with a dog leash hanging down between my breasts, I whimpered and whined for him to give me his cock.”

Neither of us spoke for a long time. Finally I asked, “And then....”

Kathy didn’t answer right away, obviously she was considering how much she wanted me to know. Finally she shrugged and said, “Oh well, no reason you shouldn’t hear it all. If I’m going to be a slut, I might as well admit it.”

“He told me to suck him. I was more than willing to do that, but his penis was almost too much for me. Remember how I wondered what his dick was like...? Well it’s big, Marge, very big..., nine maybe ten inches long and three inches or so around. My lips would only just reach around the head..., but God..., sucking on it was everything I thought it would be and more. I wondered how I could possibly fit such a monster into my poor pussy, but I knew that soon I must take it all inside me. I wanted it all, and somehow I would make it fit. Steve was my master now, and he would make me find a way.”

“Anyhow, I sucked him for a while, and all the time I had him in my mouth, he kept pushing a little more meat, and then a little more, past my jaws until I had half of his length and more down my throat. Suddenly he pulled himself away from me. I hated that. I finally had his cock. I wanted to bring him off in my mouth; to swallow his cum for the first time. I protested losing my prize, and demanded that he put it back.”

“He told me what I wanted didn’t matter, and that I would be punished for my resistance. For the moment, however, he said the time had come to fuck me. My God, how I wanted that. He lay on his back on my bed and had me throw a leg over him, mount his cock, and then sit down on it. My cunt was flowing like a river, and all that male meat stretched me out as if I had been taking him inside me all my life. It hurt some at first, but, God, did it ever feel good. I have never been so full, or so ready to be screwed...., yet he refused to allow me to move. He had filled me with that great phallus, but now he was not going to let me bring myself off on it. I can’t begin to tell you how frustrated I was right then.”

“He said he would not satisfy my pussy until he was sure I understood what it meant to be his slave woman. First, I must hear him out and agree without condition to everything he demanded of me.”

“He told me that I must give myself to him absolutely. My tits, my mouth, my cunt, and my ass, he owned them all, and he had the right to use all of them in any way he saw fit. Not only could he use and abuse me as he chose, he could, and would, give me away to others, both men and women. These strangers would take me for their pleasure just as he did. At the same time I was not to have sex with anyone, or even to masturbate myself, except as he ordered me.”

“He told me that I would be whipped from time to time. Sometimes I would be punished for misbehaving or failing him in some way, and sometimes just because my pain amused him. I could also expect to be beaten by the men he allowed to fuck me. As his slave I had to expect to be debased and humbled in every way. For example when he wanted to remind me his mastery, he would attach a leash to a permanent ring in my pussy lip and lead me off to be whipped and fucked.”

“Then came the biggest shock. He said already has other women in his servitude. He didn’t tell me how many more there are, but he made it quite clear that I must share his cock with them when one of them were in his bed with me. Things wouldn’t end there, either. Occasionally, he expected his concubines to entertain him by making lesbian love to each other as he watched.”

“Could I actually do all that? Could I share the penis I loved and so hungered for with some other woman’s mouth or cunt? I’ve never had sex with a another female. Could I put my tongue in a pussy? And, if I couldn’t, what then? At the least, I would surely be beaten and abused, or at the worst he would leave me.”

“’Be certain, Kathy,’ he said to me. ‘Do you really want me to own you? There are no options, no halfway. It is all or nothing. Be certain!’”

For the first time in a while, I wasn’t sure I could do it. To satisfy his every sexual desire, to wear his pussy ring, even to be whipped and fucked in the ass, that was all O.K.; but to be made a whore for the pleasure of other men, and to have sex with his other women? And, what of those women? Could I bear to think about, let alone watch, the penis I loved so plunging in and out of their cunts? I hadn’t bargained for all that and I began to get cold feet.”

Kathy’s story had become more than I could stand to hear. I broke in and asked, “Well surely you told him where to stick it, didn’t you? Surely, you didn’t agree to that kind of shit?”

Kathy smiled a knowing smile, and shook her head. “Who are we kidding Marge. It wasn’t like the bastard was really trying to be fair. I had no choice, not really, and he knew it, even if I didn’t. This was all a charade, part of his method. My pussy was on fire, and that was that! For thirty seconds or so, however, I just sat there on his cock, trying my very best to clear my head and think what I should do. Then he played his trump card. Reaching under my arms he lifted me off his cock and sat me down on his thighs. His hard-on just lay there, tilted over against my now empty pussy, its head barely touching my swollen clit.”

“I screamed out in protest. To have been finally filled with what I had dreamed about, and then to have it suddenly taken away, was more than any girl could stand. Certainly it was more than I could.”

“‘No, No, please, No, put it back,’ I pleaded with him. I began to cry, and tears ran down my cheeks. I tried to reason with him, ‘I have been on my knees and begged you to fuck me, just as you asked. I wear your collar and leash. I have earned your cock, you can’t take it away now.’”

“He had no pity. ‘Yes I can, Kathy,’ he told me. ‘Only if I own you can you have this cock, now or ever, and one of the rights of owning you is to deny you whenever I choose. Absolute power over you and your body is what being owned is all about. Those are my terms, and you must consent to them. Say yes, and agree to your servitude. Then my cock will go back in your cunt. Say no, and stay free, but you don’t get fucked. Its up to you Kathy. Which will it be. Do you want me to fuck you..., or not? If its yes, then you must tell me again that I own you. You must beg me again to be my slave..., beg me to please fuck you..., but this time you will also beg to be whipped, to whore for me, and to lick the pussies of my other women. Otherwise I won’t fuck you..., not tonight or ever.’”

Shaking my head in disbelief I asked, “Couldn’t you have just said no, Kathy?”

“No I couldn’t,” she answered. “But I didn’t give in right away Marge, I swear I didn’t; it was only after he started to count.....”

“Slowly he began; ‘One..., Two..., Three...; When I get to ten Kathy I’m going to get up and leave you...; Maybe that stupid shit you are married to will come home and fuck you..., but I won’t..., Four..., Five...,’”

“I was too far gone to lose him now. I had to have him inside me, just as he had known all along.”

“My surrender was an explosion. ‘Yes, Yes, my God, Yes,’ I promised him. ‘You do own me, all of me. Please make me your slave. Do with me as you like. Beat me if you must. I will be your whore. Give me to strangers to fuck. I will suck the pussies of your other whores if that pleases you. WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT PLEASE, PLEASE..., PLEASE, TAKE ME NOW! PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!’”

As poor Kathy’s story went from bad to worse, I couldn’t bring myself to believe what I was hearing. It just couldn’t be true, but Kathy wouldn’t lie about such a thing, and it was clear she was no where near finished.

“He lifted me, and sat me back on his cock then. Now he let me ride him as I wanted. I don’t know how many times I came. It could have been a dozen times and more, or perhaps it was only one huge continuous orgasm. Whichever, I have never been fucked like that before. Dear God, no woman has ever been fucked like that before. I must have teetered there at my peak for ten minutes and more, or was it for an hour, I don’t really know. Just when I thought I could stand no more, I felt him shoot into me.”

“Afterwards, he let me just sit there for a while enjoying the fullness of my pussy as his cum oozed out from around his pecker. Finally, he pulled me off and put me to work cleaning him with my tongue. His cum was salty and sweet, and I could taste myself on him. It was all an aphrodisiac to me. Never have I been so turned on.”

“It wasn’t long tho before he brought me back to reality. He reminded me of how I had protested when he took his cock out of my mouth. It was now time to pay for my misdemeanor. He led me by my leash to the bottom of the stairs. He made me stand on tip toe facing the staircase as he pulled my hands up toward the banister rail, and tied them there. I hung there trying to stretch my toes to take the weight off my arms while he rummaged around in the hall closet. He found an old fishing rod there, and from the tip end he cut himself about a three feet length. He used that to cane my bottom. It hurt like hell. I screamed in pain and sobbed out my promise to never argue with him again. He marked me, Marge, marked me with big red whelts across my ass and thighs. Would you like to see what a slave’s ass looks like after she has enjoyed a night of sex with her master?”

I don’t think Kathy expected an answer to that question, and I didn’t give her one.

“He took me down then, Marge, and turned me around to face him before retying my arms back up over my head. This time tho instead of being on my toes, my weight was all on my feet as he spread my legs and tied them off to the side. I was much more comfortable than before, but I was scared to death he had turned me around so he could cane my belly and breasts. Thank God, tho, he was through beating me. Instead he knelt between my spread legs, and took my whole pussy into his mouth. Bound to the stair case and helpless as I was, all I could do was enjoy the moment and throw my crotch forward to ride his tongue. Up and down my slit he licked, and for longer than I could stand he nibbled on my clit and hunted for sensitive spots in the walls of my cunt. I came, and I came, until I thought my heart would stop under the strain.”

“God help me, Marge,” Kathy continued, “I don’t care what he does to me. It is worth any pain, any humiliation, just to be eaten like that. If you just knew how good that tongue was, you would certainly agree, and so would any woman. If a man will just lick a woman like that, slavery in return is more than fair.”

“Even then tho, he wasn’t yet though pleasuring me. He took he back upstairs to bed, laid me on my back, and fucked me again. Oh, how gloriously he fucked me again. My poor whipped bottom burned like fire rubbing against the blanket every time he thrust into me. I didn’t care. I was having one crashing orgasm after another. What did a little pain matter? What did it matter that my poor pussy was so stretched that I thought it might split? Only with my legs spread as wide as I could make them reach was I able to take all of him. I have never been so open for a man, and none has ever been so deep inside me.”

“For the second time that night, he came in my pussy, and once again he had me clean his cock with my lips and tongue. Even then he was not done with me. Hard once more, he dog fucked me on my hands and knees. At first, however, he left me just dangling there on the end of his cock, and when I could stand it no more, he allowed me to pump my hips to slide myself on and off that great rod. Only at the end did he ride me hard like a dog bitch, driving me forward, pulling me back, making my dangling tits bounce and flop. When he was finally ready to sleep, he used the rings on my collar to tie my head between his thighs. I was told to suck on him gently as he dropped off to sleep, and thereafter I was to let his cock soak in my saliva over night. I spent the rest of the night that way, my head tied to his crotch, and his soft penis in my mouth. I didn’t get much sleep, but then I had a lot to think about.”

Kathy had finished her story. There wasn’t much more for either of us to say. I asked her, “Are you sure this is what you want, Kathy? Its not too late, you can still break it off with him.”

“No, Marge, its not what I want,” she replied, “but it is what he wants, and that’s what matters.” She paused before she went on, “To have his cock in my mouth, to have him eat me, to have him fuck me again the way he did last night, I will do anything he wants, anything at all.”

Kathy got up from the table suddenly, and without another word she fled out the door. She was crying as she went.

To be Continued…

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers
12