Kathy & Me Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

I am weeping hard by the time the blows stop, but my redemption is not far behind. The Magyar gives a command in a language I do not understand. His wife quickly crawls between my spread legs, and stretches her neck upward to reach my pussy slit with her tongue. Even as my body burns from the sting of the cane, orgasm after orgasm racks my body. Pain and pleasure! Pleasure and pain! I can no longer tell where one ends and the other begins.

The whip and the cane have once again convinced the Czech and I of our place in life. Beaten into total submission, we grovel before our master, suck his fingers and toes, begging him to fuck us. Tonight I am first. I lay on my back, a pillow under my hips as my Magyar kneels between my legs and fills my pussy. His wife straddles my face and twists my nipples urging me to suck harder on her cunt. Once I have orgasmed, the Czech and I switch places. Now it is she who spreads herself to take our master's mighty prick, and now it is my pussy that enjoys a female tongue. As she did to me, I encourage her to eat me by twisting and pinching the tender flesh of her nipples. My orgasm comes in unison with hers just before our master ejaculates into his wife's cunt. In my passion I drop my full weight down upon the face of the woman under me, smothering her cries of pleasure.

Sometimes our Magyar will fuck one of us, or both, in our ass before he calls it a night. This evening, however, he has us lick and suck him until we have emptied his balls and swallowed his cum. When he has had enough, we give him a warm bath, and there in the swirling waters, we amuse him, and ourselves, with a session of lesbian sex before we all turn in. Snuggled under our blankets, we drop off to dreamland with his soft cock in my mouth, and his lips around his wife's nipple.

This Czech woman and I talk often. I have come to know her almost as well as I know Kathy in my other life. The story she told me was much like my own. The Captain of an invading Roman Legion seized her as his personal booty as his army raped and pillaged all across her homeland.

Unlike myself, however, she tried to fight against becoming sexual slave. On the first night of her captivity, she had to be brought to her Captain's tent in the iron grip of his two Guards. Helpless, but still struggling and cursing her captors, she was tied to four stakes, spread eagled and face down, across her new owner's pallet. First the Captain, and then one of the soldiers, soundly whipped her from shoulders to ankles . Even now, faint scars across her backside testify to the severity of those cruel cuts. When her beating was over, they turned her over, and retied her, still eagle spread but now face up in order that the Roman Captain could use her cunt to satisfy his lust. Once sated, he invited the two guards to repeatedly rape the pretty Czech while he watched. On the second night after she was again soundly whipped, the Captain and his guards left her tied face down and sodomized her mouth and ass. When she was brought to her Captain on the third night, she gave in, and just as we women always must do in the end, she submitted to her fate of sexual servitude as a cunt slave.

Once tamed, his beautiful Czech prize was too valuable for the Roman to keep for himself, and he soon sold her to our Magyar master. It was a private sale, however, and at least she was spared my humiliating experience on the auction block. More comfortable with her slavery at our manor, she soon learned how erotic submission to a male master can be. Begging to be fucked is addictive to a woman who has nothing else to think about, and in her servitude, this prim and pretty Czech discovered a sensuality and sexual enthusiasm she had never known before. The Magyar in turn found her transformation so irresistible that he married her despite her lowly status and well used pussy.

God, I guess so! This was a woman born for sex. Her breasts are on the small side, but perfectly shaped with nipples like bullets. Her legs are as long and as shapely as any I have ever seen. Her ass is high and plump. Her tongue is magic as my pussy can tell you. And her cunt..., her cunt is just amazing. I have seen her seat herself on her husband's cock, and without moving her hips bring him off using nothing but the muscles inside her pussy

Kept naked almost all the time in the Magyar's quarters, the Czech woman is constantly in heat, and when her husband is not dicking her, she is masturbating with a huge wooden dildo. I know that she often cheats on her husband with one or more of his well hung soldiers. She once suggested that I really wanted a good time, I should slip away from the harem and join her and her lovers, but I am too afraid of my master's whip for anything like that. True he occasionally allows one of his officers or some other stranger to fuck us both, sometimes with his participation, sometimes while he just watches. Still, I don't think he will stand for playing the cuckold for a whom he has made his wife. What will happen to my new friend if she is discovered playing with strange cocks on her own? I hate to think about it

But enough of my dream world. The big news of our real lives is about Kathy's wedding. It was about two months after Tim's poker party that Steve and Kathy tied the knot (an ironic term considering their relationship). The official ceremony was held at their home in front of a local Justice of the Peace. Family members, employers, casual friends, all the usual respectable guests, were there to watch and drink to the health of the happy couple. The ceremonial send off to the honeymoon was a sham, however. Actually the bride and groom circled back and rejoined the real wedding party of Steve's pals and their women at the country estate of Malcolm Porter III.

More about the wedding next time.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers
12