Kathy Becomes a Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want another, Baby Doll? Want to show Gordy how well you're able to handle your booze? You gotta keep a clear head when all those guys try to get you drunk at the club. Otherwise you'll end up getting me in all kinds of trouble; drunk dancers do all kinds of crazy, stupid things.

Setting down one of the remaining cans of beer, I pulled the tab off the third and, this time, chugged it without any help from Gordon. With both his hands free, the strip-club owner appraisingly cupped my fat, barely-covered tits, thumbing my suddenly erect nipples as he watched me I down the can of beer.

"Oh Jesus, Honey!" The older man groaned softly in my ear "You got some nice fucking tits for such a little thing. The guys are gonna fucking love you. You're gonna be real popular!"

"Really?" I inquired with a drawn out moan before grinding my tight little ass hard against my dad's friend, my head spinning from drinking so much beer in such a short time. "Am I gonna be really popular? Or just a little popular?

I was giddy from the attention and praise as the older man replied, "Oh really popular, little girl." Gordon huffed and leered; lifting my tiny t-shirt to caress and stroke my bare, damp tits. "I'm gonna have to hire extra bouncers for these tits and that tight little ass of yours! You got an ass like a Black girl, you know that? Guys are gonna love it."

Gordon's hands mauled and stroked my firm teenaged tits as I raised my arms above and behind my head, draping them around his neck. Grunting his approval at my unmistakable invitation, Gordon kissed the back of my neck as he pawed my moist titties.

"Hot fucking teenage tits," he grunted as if I wasn't even there, rubbing his cloth-covered cock against my bikini-covered ass-cheeks. "You let the boys at school play with them, Baby? You let them boys at school rub your pretty tits like this?"

"Y-y-y-esssss" I managed to hiss through slightly parted lips as I shifted my weight from foot to foot in cock-needing distress. "I like when guys play with my tits."

"Oh, I bet you do!" The tit-mauling man chuckled before reaching one hand down to the crotch of my tiny bikini bottom. "They suck 'em for you? They suck these big titties good for you? Do you let them do more? Do you let boys fuck them? Do you let them fuck these big titties and cum all over them? I bet you, do. I bet you don't know how to say no."

As he spoke, Gordon stroked the front of my pussy-packed bikini, causing hot, teenaged cunt-oil to ooze from my fiery little cock-socket. He rubbed harder and faster as I writhed against him and panted with cock-craving fuck-lust.

"What about this?" Gordon panted in my ear, peeling aside the gusset of my bikini bottom and rubbing his fingers against my slick, bald teenaged pussy-mound. "Them boys at school pet this pretty little pussy, too? You let them play with this tight little pussy?"

"Ohhhhh! Uhhhhhh!" I whimpered, my wet pussy-hole shuddering from his touch and the naughty line of questioning. "I-I-I doooo!"

"What else?" Gordon queried, his hand busy stroking my shaved twat. "What else do they do? They finger it like this?"

Sliding a thick finger slowly up my snug cock-pleaser, Gordon moaned in my ear as my hot slut-hole eagerly enveloped his thick, probing digit.

"You let them fuck it? Let them shoot their hot spunk in you? Tell me, little girl. Tell me what they do to this sweet young pussy."

Wanting the older man to know I was old enough and experienced enough to be a dancer at his club, I responded via a serious of moaning, broken sentences. "Yessss....unhhhhh...they finger it...ohhhh....they lick it real good....uhhhhhh...they fuck it...aghhhhh...hard."

Plunging his finger deeper and deeper into my slippery twat, the older man grunted his approval. "Yeah, girly! That's what I wanted to hear! How many guys? You got boyfriends? Or can just any guy fuck it? You let older guys fuck it? Teachers? You let guys cum in it, Baby? You let guys cum in it?"

With Gordon's finger sliding back and forth in my needy whore-hole, his rapid-fire questions were hard to keep track of and respond to. I managed to mumble, "yes, yes," a few times and Gordon was able to take my words of affirmation to mean anything he wanted. For the next several moments, I leaned back into him, frantically humping my twisty little pussy like crazy on his invading finger.

"Shit!" Gordon wheezed in delighted surprise, his breath coming in huge puffs. "You're hot to fuck! You want it right now, don't yah, Baby? Fuck! I gotta have me some of this!"

With those words, my dad's friend excitedly propelled me forward until we were standing directly in front of the washer. Knowing what was expected, I removed my hands from around the grunting man's neck and placed them in front of me on the washer. Gordon used a hand on the back of my neck to bend me over at the waist: head down, ass up high.

Shivering with slut-lust, I smashed my firm tits against the top of the washer as Gordon deftly pulled my bikini bottoms to one side. I rocked frantically from one foot to the other, shaking in anticipation; desperate to feel the older man's fuck-rod split open my cunt-tunnel.

Whimpering softly, I turned my head to look back at the horny, ready-to-fuck man as he reached a hand into his swimsuit.

"Bang!" The back door into the kitchen opened and then slammed shut.

Quickly, Gordon jerked back; the thought of sinking his prick into tight jailbait pussy had caused him to loose track of where we were. I was too drunk to care, and, even as Gordon backed away from me, I squirmed my hot little ass in tiny circles and murmured recklessly, "Fuck me! C'mon, fuck me! Stick it in meeeee!"

"Fix yourself!" Gordon hissed urgently as he attempted to hide his deflating erection in his swimsuit. "Hurry up!"

Pulling my bikini bottom back into place, I turned around and faced Gordon. Quickly he handed me the fourth beer and then started talking loudly.

"You better hope you mother and father don't catch you drinking up all their beer. Good thing I came in when I did. Now, you go on and put that back."

A few seconds later, Gordon's wife stood in the doorway. "There you are, Honey," she smiled forcibly, grabbing her husband's arm. "I've been looking for you for the past ten minutes. Where you been?"

Gordon's fourth wife, Bonnie, was in her early 30s. She was a pretty blonde who usually wore tons of make-up, and not much else. Her tits looked way too big to be real, and Mom said that she had once been one of the dancers at Gordon's club. Dad said that she had never been a dancer; she just a tourist girl Gordon had met at the beach or something. Either way, she wasn't stupid.

Looking down at her husband's crotch, there was no way she could mistake the bulge that was protruding from Gordon's swimsuit. I was also sure she could see cunt-cream sliding from my fuck-pit down unto my thighs, and there was no way should could miss the spicy scent of my sopping wet cunt in the small room.

"I was just coming back from the bathroom, Baby, when I saw this little filly sneaking back into the house with some beer. I thought I'd better say something before Larry and Karen found out."

"Right." Bonnie glared, totally unconvinced. "You go on back out Sweetie and I'll handle little Miss Princess here."

Meekly, Gordon left the laundry room as Bonnie glared at me. After a few seconds, I made as if to walk past her, out of the room. As I approached, she reached out and grabbed my forearm.

"Listen here, Missy," She hissed, her nails digging into my wrist. "I know exactly what game you're playing. You stay away from my man; I didn't work my ass off to have some teenaged whore take my place. Your momma may be fooled by your little innocent flirting routine, but I know a slut when I see one. Stay away, you got me?"

I nodded my head warily, roughly freeing my wrist from Bonnie's grasp as I did.

"You better get your slutty ass back to you room and stay up there," She added, plucking the beer from my hand. "Or I'll tell your mother about this. Don't think I won't."

As I brushed past the older, busty woman, I stopped and glared back at her, my head held high in defiant challenge. "Any time I want it." I bragged cryptically. "Any time at all."

"You little bitch!" Bonnie hissed loudly as I walked away. "You stay away!"

Back upstairs, I closed and locked my door, then threw myself onto my bed. My twat was burning up! The near fuck with Gordon had me squirming with need, and the confrontation with Bonnie had me excited and thrilled—I had made a hot, older woman jealous!

Starting the porno, I fast-forwarded through the opening credits until the first cock sucking of the movie began. Switching on my silvery vibrator, I slowly rubbed it against my drenched pussy and throbbing clit, shaking immediately from the sexy buzzing contact. Wild with lust, I watched the blonde in the movie suck cock, get fucked in three different positions, and then take a massive load of cum between her big, bouncy tits.

By the time the second fucking began, I was quivering and bleating like crazy little whore. The metallic dildo was now buried four inches deep in my drooling cock-trap and I humped my ass up off the bed frantically as I pretended I was the girl in the movie getting fucked by my dad's big-cocked friend.

"Ohh fuck me, Gordon," I hissed, recalling what almost was. "Fuck my pussy hard. I want your cock so bad! Slam it up in me! Please fuck me!"

The silvery vibrator steadily droned on as I simultaneously watched the fuck-flick and fantasized about fucking the strip club owner. Pushing on the very end of the pulsatating vibrator, I forced another three inches of silvery alloy up my greasy cunt-crack until only the black-ribbed bottom of the motorized phallus was visible.

"Ohhh" I groaned loudly listening to the porno-slut squealing loudly as Peter North ass-fucked her with vigor. "So good! So good! Fuck me good! Gordon! Fuck me good! I'll fuck you better than Bonnie! I promise! I'm younger and better! You can fuck me anyway you want to!"

Soon, only my feet, neck, and head were touching the bed as I arched up from the mattress and humped the air like I was being fucked by a ghost. Slick cunt-slime oozed down my quivering legs as I pumped my fiery pussy up and down in a pantomime of a hot, nasty fuck.

The fake battery-operated cock was on its highest speed, sending shivers of delight rippling through my pussy-walls as it buzzed away deep inside my slick cock-pleaser. The raunchy movie was now forgotten as I felt a powerful orgasm began to build in my core.

"Unnggh! Unnghhhhh! Agghhhhhhh!" I belated helplessly over the loud buzz of the pussy-churning vibrator. "Ohhhh God! Ohh God! Yessssss!"

I let the ecstasy build until I felt ready to explode, and then, lifting one hand up from the bed, I shoved the last inch of buzzing metal into my gooey fuck-slot and watched it roil and churn, unattended, in my ready-to-boil-over teenaged twat. Grunting from the fullness, I quickly took my throbbing clit between forefinger and thumb and pinched. Hard.

I came unglued. Shuddering and thrashing about like a maniac, my long hair swishing from side to side on the bed, I exploded in violent orgasm. My toned stomach muscles rippled and scrunched as wave after wave of intense pleasure consumed my petite body. After all of the teasing, cock sucking, and finger fucking that had transpired earlier, the final release was incredible. Bawling loudly in relief, I nosily gulped in huge mouthfuls of air as my burning, throbbing fuck-hole came hard all over the buzzing vibrator. Falling back onto the bed, I continued to sob softly, my toes curled tight as the forgotten vibrator continued to steadily roil away in my exhausted cock-socket.

It was 10 minutes before I had the strength to get up, turn of the TV, and then get back into bed. As I drifted off, a smile crossed my face knowing that soon Drew would be home and a real cock would take the place of my trusty vibrator.

The sun glaring through my window woke me the next morning. At first, I was a bit disorientated and my head throbbed with a hangover, but then I turned angry: Drew hadn't come to my room!

Furious, I thought of ways to punish him. He wasn't going to get any pussy from me for the next month! Seriously. I meant it this time. No sucking, no fucking, no anything for at least two weeks. How dare he ignore me like that! He had promised! No matter how much he begged; he was cut off for the next week. Nothing was going to change my mind. He'd better not try anything for the foreseeable future—I was gonna be firm and turn him down no matter how hard he begged. For at least the next 24-hours my pussy was off-limits.

Two days later, a muggy Sunday afternoon, Shasta dropped by and I told her I'd made my decision: I was going to join her at "The Inner Room." Shasta, a senior three months past her eighteenth birthday, had started dancing there about two months earlier. She had left home a few weeks later and was now living in her own apartment. I was so envious of her freedom and seemingly endless supply of money, but she promised me that if I were serious about dancing, she'd let me move in with her once I made some money. First though, she said, she had to check out my moves.

We were in the living room, both in shorts and t-shirts, Shasta sitting on the couch, when I began. Mom was working a swing shift and Dad was on a construction job in Daytona for the week—we had the place to ourselves. Shasta had thumbed through all of our CDs and finally picked out what she said were good "dancing" songs for me.

As the first strains of Warrant's "Cherry Pie" blasted from Shasta's boom-box, I began to dance around the family room in my short shorts and baby-t. I'd always been a good dancer, and this was no different; at some point I'd just have to take my clothes off! Without minor coaching from Shasta, I went through a series of dance moves and spins that had her grinning with approval.

"You're a natural, Kath!" She cheered. "Now that you're got the basics, start to take off you top and then your shorts. I'll teach you how to do it at the right speed. The trick is to leave your costume on for most of the first dance, but get down to your thong within the first 30 seconds of the second. You gotta keep those guys wanting you, but you gotta show the goods, too."

Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me" blared from the boom-box next, and Shasta continued to give me tips on how to pace myself as I striped down to my tiny French-cut panties.

"That's the way, Kath! Shasta encouraged as she watched my uncovered tits bobbling up and down. "Damn you're getting me wet from watching you dance, those poor guys are just gonna throw their wallets at you."

Smiling from the praise, I danced over to my best friend and straddled one of her legs, my tight ass gyrating in small circles.

"Yeah, give me a lap dance, Baby." Shasta moaned as I pressed my hot lips against hers. Rub your ass all over me!"

I worked my panty-covered ass back and forth along one of Shasta's shapely legs as she and I eagerly kissed. Moaning with pleasure, I felt Shasta cup and squeeze my tits and I knew it would not be long before I'd feel her talented tongue slithering in and out of my sopping wet cunt-hole.

"Rub her tits, Shas!" A voice rang out from the arch between the kitchen and the family room.

Quickly, I turned my head and saw Drew and his best friend Mark standing there, broad grins etched on both their faces.

Giggling softly, Shasta pulled my face back to hers and kissed me deeply, hungrily before turning back to the two boys and loudly announcing, "I've been teaching Kathy how to dance. She's going to be a star!"

"Hey Kath," Shasta suggested. "Since it looks like we have two volunteers, why don't I show you how to really give a lap dance? That's where most of the tips come from, so you have to be good at it."

As she spoke, Shasta stood up and grabbed Drew by the hand. After seating him on one of the family-room armchairs she moved over to the boom box and restarted "Pour Some Sugar on Me," this time, though, at much lower volume so as to make herself heard over the pulsating, suggestive song.

Wiggling her curvy ass erotically in front of my grinning brother, she coached. "Stand about 2-3 feet away from the guy at first. Dance in front of him for 30-40 seconds as you size him up. The drunker they are, the more money they'll spend on you, but the more they are gonna wanna touch. Remember, they are allowed to touch here; anywhere except your crotch. If he reaches for your ass right away to pull you close, it probably means he's a vet. You don't have to explain nothing to them. You'll have to tell the newbies they can touch; but if he's some old ugly fat guy, I'd just keep my mouth shut."

Quickly digesting her words, my twin brother pulled the curvy blonde closer to him as she giggled and started to pull her crop top up over her blonde hair. "Always make sure you have something to strip out of when you start a lap dance," Shasta explained. "That way it takes longer and by the time you are down to just your g-string, the song's half over and the guy will be more inclined to buy another dance to see more of your tits.

Shasta was now sitting on one of Drew's legs, rubbing her shorts-covered ass against his knee and upper thigh as she removed her lacy yellow bra. My younger brother's hands were by his sides, his fists clenching and unclenching rapidly as Shasta perched, now half-naked, on his muscular leg.

"Make sure you put some perfume between your tits," Shasta instructed as she dropped her bra on the floor. "Guys like that when you do this..." She broke off pulling Drew's head into her cleavage and rubbing his face gently between her swaying tit-mounds.

"They're not supposed to suck your tits, the bouncers will kick 'em out if they see it, but lots of guys will try to. I let the good-looking ones and the ones who are spending lots of cash do it. The bouncers only come over if I signal a guy is being a problem."

As she spoke Shasta stood up, and started to slide off her form-fitting shorts as she rhythmically swayed to the music that had now segued into Alice Cooper's "Poison." Under the tight denim fabric, Shasta was wearing sexy purple thong that erotically split the rounded cheeks of her perfectly toned ass.

Moving back a step, she extended her arms and put them one hand on each arm of the chair and bent over from the waist. "This is a good move," she declared. "Guys like to see your boobs hanging down, and this is a good way to show them they are real. They can't resist grabbing them when they are hanging down like this, though, so watch it.

As if responding to her words, Drew reached out to grasp Shasta's fat, swinging tits, but she danced nimbly out of the way and turned her back to him. Again bending over at the waist, Shasta reached down and grabbed both her ankles, keeping her legs perfectly straight. Her ass was pointing straight at my panting brother's face, just beyond his reach.

"This is another money-maker," the busty blonde proclaimed panting from her physical activity. "Do it with your legs straight at first, then slowly spread them apart and lean back. You'll end up in the guy's lap and that's when you really start to earn the money."

Shasta did exactly as she instructed, and she was soon sitting on my horny little brother's lap, rubbing her firm teenaged ass slowly against his bulging jeans. Grabbing Drew's hands, Shasta placed them on her swaying tits as she danced on his lap. " I only do this with the cute ones," she added with a throaty purr. "I mean, it turns me on too, so why waste it on some fat old dude?"

Picking up on her cute comment, Drew inhaled sharply and rubbed the top-heavy dancer's plump tit-rack with bold assurance.