Kathy Becomes a Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this is how to get them to really open their wallets," Shasta laughed as she ground her tight little ass hard onto my brother's thumping prick-meat. "You can feel how hard their cocks get when you do this. It makes me so fucking wet if the guy is a hottie and his dick is big and hard while I rub my butt on it!"

Shasta's action and words were having a noticeable affect on my baby brother and he slowly humped up against the busty stripper as he simultaneously squeezed and fondled her plump, up-thrusting tit-mounds.

"You try it, Kathy!" She urged with a catch in her voice as she let my little brother maul her firm, milky white jugs. "Let me see you give Mark a hot lap dance."

My bald little cock-pocket was on fire as I stood in front of Mark and began swaying to the slow beat of Aerosmith's "Angel." A minute later, clad only in my pink bikini panties, I was on Mark's lap facing away from him as the horny boy eagerly fondled my plump tit-flesh.

Looking over at Shasta for words of encouragement or criticism, I saw that the older blonde had placed one of her feet on each of my younger brother's knees and was leaning back against his chest, her head to one side, kissing him passionately.

"Fuck, Shasta!" I bleated as my pussy began to seriously leak greasy cunt-cream. "Am I always gonna get this turned on from lap dancing?"

Pulling her lips away from Drew's, Shasta turned to look at me and responded with a low chuckle. "Not all dancer's do, but then again, none of the ones I know are as sex-crazy as you. If you get really hot, and you're in the VIP room or a real dark corner, you can always do what I do. You gotta be in good with the bouncers, though to get away with it."

Before I could inquire as to what that was, Shasta turned her head and resumed kissing Drew. Using one hand, she pulled her purple thong to one side, and, with the other hand, fisted Drew's thick, hard cock. Somehow, I'd missed her freeing it from Drew's jeans while I was busy "entertaining" Mark. As I watched breathlessly, Shasta stuck the broad head of Drew's fuck-stick in the mouth of her slut-hole and slid down on it. Within seconds, half my baby brother's fat dick was buried in my best friend's clasping cunt-hole

"Oh God, Shas, Oh God!" My thrilled little brother groaned with delight. "You feel so good!"

Before today, Drew had never even touched Shasta. Sure, she had teased and flirted with him, and I knew he had the hots for her, but the age difference and her friendship with me seemingly prevented anything from ever occurring. Today, though, Shasta was turned on enough, and tipsy enough, to forget that the hard cock she was sitting on belonging to my baby brother.

"Stick it all the way up me," Shasta moaned hotly to my squirming brother. "Gimme some cock!"

Snorting in ecstasy, Drew pumped his rigid cock-rod slowly in and out of Shasta's creamy cock-holster. Shasta moaned and shuddered as Drew picked up speed and, soon, she was bouncing energetically on Drew's lap as he slammed his prick-meat up her hungry little fuck-hole.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Shasta chanted instinctively as she posted up and down, her big tits bobbling crazily on her flushed chest.

As if in a trance, I hurriedly pulled off my own panties and reached for Mark's zipper. A few seconds later, my snug pussy willingly parted to accept Mark's throbbing, leaking cock-tube as I moaned with joyous relief. Like Shasta, I'd placed my little feet on Mark's knees and I slowly bounced up and down on the panting boy's lap as he grabbed tight hold of my fat titties.

Soon the room was filled with the sounds of two groaning, straining boys fighting the urge to cum, as two squirming cum-sluts whimpered and moaned in cock-starved bliss. The novelty of being in a new pussy took its toll on Drew first, and, as Shasta leaned back and whimpered and purred nasty words into his ear, he suddenly tensed up and let out a wail of hopeless surrender. Grabbing tight hold of the hot blonde vixen on his lap, he impaled her pussy-tunnel with one last upward heave and blew his steaming hot load deep in her thirsty cunt.

"Ohhhh! Unggghhhh! Aghhh! Fuck, Shas!" My brother bellowed as he seeded Shasta's slutty cunt with boiling sperm.

Shasta moaned as Drew's cock jerked and squirted inside her; the slutty dancer rolling her hips in small circles as she expertly milked out my little brother' potent cum-load. "So good! So good! Cummin' so good in me!"

"Your turn!" I whispered sinfully to Mark as he held completely still in my ultra-tight fuck-hole. "Cum in my pussy! Cum in it! Fill me up! You know you wanna! You know you wanna!"

Groaning in inevitable defeat, Mark grabbed the backs of my thighs and tilted me back against his chest. With rapid, deep thrusts he pounded my helpless twat, hammering home his frothy cum-load while grunting, animal-like, in my ear.

Our harsh, fast-paced breathing soon slowed to a regular rhythm as the boys finally finished coating our teenaged wombs with hot cum. With a wicked giggle, Shasta evilly suggested. "Hey Kathy, let's change partners and go again."

Six months earlier, Shasta had walked in on me blowing Drew in our garage. I had fled in horror at being discovered, but Shasta had never said a word about it to me other than dropping a few salacious hints about "incest being best."

Drew and I glanced guiltily at each other—Shasta had finally mentioned the unmentionable.

"Come on. You think I don't know? I'm not stupid. If you blow him, you fuck him. C'mon Drew, I wanna see you fuck your big sister. Don't you, Mark?"

Mark's look gave away the fact that he'd already seen the forbidden activity Shasta was encouraging, and Shasta laughed out loud. "You little, slut! He already knows! You're so fucking bad! I bet you've been fucking them both together."

A slight smile crossed my face as I blushed deeply. Rather than being repulsed, Shasta seemed to think that my fucking my brother was hot and genuinely seemed to want to witness it first hand.

Cautiously, I asked. "You sure? You're not gonna think it's sick or anything are you?"

"Hell yeah, I think it's twisted," Shasta replied with a laugh. "But I think it's pretty fucking hot, too! C'mon, I wanna see him fuck you!"

With that, Shasta eased herself off my brother's lap, her well-fucked cunt oozing warm, sticky brother-cum. Grabbing my right hand, she pulled me up off of Mark and ordered, "Get on your back! Let him fuck you like that!"

Mark and Shasta both watched keenly as Drew got on top of me, fisted his still-hard prick, and pried open my gooey pussy-lips with his broad prick-crown. Looking up at him, my legs splayed wide-open, my freshly-fucked cunt leaking his best friend's creamy jizz, I hotly urged my twin brother, "Fuck me! Fuck me, Drew!"

Drew's fat cock slid into my well-greased slut-pit in one long, smooth stroke.

"Ohhhhh!" My little brother groaned as he bottomed out in my clenching cunt-hole. "Squeeze it! Squeeze it, Sis!"

Wrapping my arms and legs around my brother's humping back, I held on tightly as he plumbed the depths of my sizzling cock-trap with his meaty boner. Up and down he went, slamming his swollen pussy-splitter into me at an ever increasing fuck-pace. His lips sought mine and he slid his tongue into my hot, wet mouth evoking a load moan from deep within my throat.

"Fuck me, Drew! Fuck me so good! Use my pussy up!"

Perpendicular to me, Shasta watched the sinful fucking taking place with a wild look in her pale green eyes. The top-heavy blonde was on her hands and knees, with Mark kneeling behind her lining his cock up with her drooling pussy-crack.

Reaching out with one hand, she pushed hard on Drew's pumping ass. "Fuck her! Fuck your sister! You're so fucking dirty! You're not supposed to fuck her! Kathy! You're fucking your own brother. What a nasty fucking bitch!"

Harder and harder she pushed against Drew's ass trying to make him fuck me harder and faster as she babbled on maniacally. "Looks so fuckin' hot! You two are so fucking nasty! I wish I had a brother to fuck anytime I wanted! Give it to her Drew! Fuck that slut! Give her that cock!"

Shasta's voice became more and more shrill as Mark finally succeeded in slotting his prick-tube in her cunt-hole and begin pounding her hot little crack from behind.

"Look at 'em!" Shasta practically screamed to Mark. "They're brother and sister and they're fucking each other! Look at 'em fuck!"

Mark had seen us fuck lots of time. He was more interested in ramming his stiff prick up the top-heavy blonde's creamy fuck-slot, since he never knew if he'd get a repeat opportunity. Draping his upper body on top of the squealing dancer's back, Mark reached around and grabbed a fat, swaying titty in each hand. Squeezing them firmly, he punched his swollen twat-wrecker in an out of Shasta at a rapid pace.

"Ohh, fuck! Yeah!" He hissed hotly, his eyes catching mine. "I love your tits, Shas! They're so fucking big!"

"Roll her over! Roll her over!" Shasta squealed to Drew as Mark pounded her blistering cock-holster with abandon. "Fuck her from behind! Do her from behind. Nail her like that! Fuck her like me!"

Grinning knowingly at me, Drew pulled his cunt-slime covered boner out of my steamy cum-receptacle. Grabbing my slender legs in his hands, he abruptly flipped me over on my stomach and them pulled me up into a kneeling position. Placing a hand on the back of my neck, he pushed my head down into the carpet, forcing my ass up high into the air. Drool leaked from the corner of my mouth as Drew slotted his thick cunt-splitter at the entrance of my trembling twat.

With one quick, strong thrust Drew slammed his brotherly prick-meat home, forcing me to grunt loudly as he suddenly packed my tiny cunt. "That's the way, little brother," I groaned, a teasing lilt to my voice. "Give it to me!"

Holding my head down with one hand, Drew unmercifully pummeled my snug cunt-chute from behind. Back and forth he sawed his fat dick-meat, grunting and groaning with lust as he filled my hot, needy fuck-hole with throbbing sibling cock.

"Fuck me hard, Drew! Fuck me hard" I wailed in bliss, reaching one quivering hand up to rub my aching little clit. "Make me cum! Please make me cum!"

I was close and Drew knew it. He released his hand form the back of my neck and tugged on my long blonde hair, banging my cunt-slit with animalistic fervor. As he pulled my head back, I found myself face-to-face with a whimpering Shasta, her eyes open wide as she stared with awe upon the incestuous spectacle before her.

"He's fucking me, Shas," I announced unnecessarily with a girlish pout. "My little brother is fucking my pussy so hard. He's gonna make me cum! He's gonna make me cum all over his big fucking cock! Oh Shas! He's fucking me so good!"

Shasta crawled forward a foot or so, and pressed her open mouth to mine, kissing me passionately. Behind her, Mark let out a tortured groan as he watched my best friend tongue-fuck my wet mouth.

"Oh Fuck! This is just too fucking.... Unhggg! Hot!" Mark's words were barley audible as he unsuccessfully fought the overpowering urge to fill the doggy-fucked dancer's womb with hot sperm. Still draped over the wiggling girl's back, his hands squeezing her plump milkers, Mark ejaculated deep inside Shasta's creamy smooth baby-hole

"Agggh! Unnhnnn! Oh God!" He groaned loudly, firmly clutching the hot blonde's fat tits as her cunt muscles milked his spurting cock-tube. "Fuck! Jesus, yes! Oh fuck!"

Breaking our hot kiss, Shasta looked up at my baby brother and ordered him: "Cum in her. Don't pull out! I wanna see you cum in her! You have to! That'd be so hot; you cumming in your own sister! C'mon Drew, do it! Cum in her! I promise I'll lick it out if you do!"

Shasta's' wicked promise was way too much for my over-excited brother. He'd never seen me eaten out by another girl and the promise of seeing Shasta do it overwhelmed even him. Before I could rub my throbbing little clit to climax, Drew grabbed tight hold of my hips and pulled me anxiously back onto his cock. Withdrawing his prick-meat until just the head was embedded in my soggy cunt, Drew demanded, "Squeeze it! Squeeze the head, Kath! Squeeze hard!"

A few weeks earlier, Drew had discovered this way of finishing in me. Withdrawing his prick until just the fat, throbbing head was in me, he'd fire his hot cum up my greedy pussy-hole as I shuddered in bliss. I could actually feel his cock jerk and spasm as he held the tip just barely inside my cunt tube and Drew claimed his whole dick flexed and bobbled as he held just the head of his squirting sperm-tube inside me bathing my insides with hot, thick cock-goop.

"Ahhhhhh! Agggh! Ahhhhhh!" Drew's gasps filled the room as his ejaculating cock spit hot dick-snot in my aching cunt. "In you! Fucking cumming in you! Fuck yeah! Yeah!"

My inflamed pussy willing accepted Drew's creamy donation and I shivered and shook erratically, feeling his cock buck and throb as it unavoidably filled me with molten baby-seed.

"Blast her full!" Shasta encouraged. "Fill her up! Ohhhhhh, yeah! Fill that pussy up! Gimme something creamy to eat!"

My head spun, I wailed in ecstasy, and before I knew it I was flat on my stomach, panting from exertion. Drew's cock had slipped out of my cum-clogged pussy-chute and a few drops of cum dripped from his cock-tip onto my back.

"Mmmm! Roll over, Honey," Shasta leered wickedly at me. "Let's give these guys a show they'll never forget!"

Just as I rolled over, we heard the garage door opener engage.

Bolting up from his knees, Drew swiftly made his way to the window. "Fuck!" he announced in frustration and surprise, "Mom's home."

Despite the boys' deep disappointment at not being able to watch Shasta eat me out, they moved quickly. Within seconds we'd grabbed all articles of our clothing from the floor and beat a hasty retreat for the back door. I knew that the smell of sex would be strong in the room, so after pulling on my shorts and T-shirt, I waited in the kitchen to meet my Mother as the other three horny fuckers escaped out the back.

"Hi, Mom." I gaily said as she entered through the garage door. "I though you were working a swing?"

"I was," My Mom answered going to the refrigerator and pouring herself a huge glass of white wine. "But I have a huge fucking migraine. I'm going upstairs to lie down. Wake me at 7 if I fall asleep. I expect you to make dinner tonight; so don't go out running after all the boys in the neighborhood. As a matter of fact, keep your ass inside for the rest of the day. I need you here in case your Dad calls."

Ordinarily, I'd have whined and bitched back at my Mom, but I was so relived that she was going to go straight up to her bedroom without passing through the family room, that I acquiesced immediately.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll stay in and make dinner. Is Dad gonna come home tonight?"

"No," Mom replied, "He's gone until tomorrow night. By the way, if my headache gets better, I'm going to go out with Melissa and Susan tonight. You don't need to tell your Dad about that, either."

Drew showed up back at the house around 6:30.

"Thanks a lot!" I hissed at him. "You guys all left me! Where did you go?"

"Don't be mad, Sis," He smiled broadly. "Shas drove home, and Mark and I went to his house to play video games. I didn't want to be around in case Mom got suspicious. I mean if she thought you were here fucking somebody, it'd be best if I was nowhere around, right? Tell you what, after she falls asleep tonight, why don't I come into your room and let you suck my cock?"

Pushing Drew away as he laughed, I did as Mom had directed and began making dinner. Just as I was finishing up, Shasta called on the phone.

"Hey hot stuff," she began breathlessly. I just called Gordy. He said if you're serious to come over at one o'clock tomorrow to audition. I told him you were totally serious and that you'd definitely be there. You need a ride?"

I was amazed that Shasta had worked so quickly. The next day was a Saturday and the club did not open until 6 PM on Saturdays. I guess it was time for me to put up or shut up.

"No," I replied quickly. "Dad's not here so I can just take his car tomorrow. I'll be back well before Mom gets home."

"Good luck, Baby!" Shasta replied as she hung up.

That night, after sucking a hot, sticky load of cum from Drew's throbbing cock and then burying my face deep into my pillow to muffle my squeals as my insatiable sibling pounded the holy fuck out of my clenching asshole, I mentally prepared myself for the next day.

"It's just dancing," I reminded myself, "except you take your clothes off. It's not like it's anything you haven't done before. Just relax and have fun; the money and getting to move out are what's important."

I showed up at Gordon's club at five minutes after one. There were no other cars in the parking lot when I arrived, and I thought, briefly, that Gordon had either left already or had not shown up at all. Nonetheless, I walked to the door and tugged on it. I was mildly surprised when it opened, and I stood there for a moment, the bright sunlight silhouetting me from behind.

"Come on in and lock the door behind you," a voice boomed out.

Doing as directed, I stood still for a second acclimating myself to the soft light of the strip club. "I wasn't sure, anyone was here." I started. "I was about to go home."

Chuckling, Gordon walked over to me and looked me up and down.

I had worn a white frilly skirt, a red bustier covered by an unbuttoned, white blouse, and a pair of white heels. The bustier was tight and uplifting, showing off a good bit of cleavage and making my C cups look huge on my small frame. I looked sexy and I knew it.

Gordon liked what he saw. "Nice outfit, Sweetie. Why don't you come have a beer with me and I'll crank up the music after a bit to see what kinda moves ya got. Don't worry if you can't dance all that well at first, I'll get one of the other gals to teach ya."

30 minutes and 3 beers later, I stood, wobbly, on a small side stage as Gordon cranked up the music system. For three songs, I pranced about the stage, shaking my ass and rolling my hips to the pounding rock and roll beat blaring from the speakers. Gordon watched from a near-by booth, unblinkingly, as bit by bit, I stripped off my sexy outfit and casually discarded the pieces on the stage floor.

As I danced, alone on stage for the club owner, I became more and more aroused. My confidence grew as I studied Gordon's face; he was just as entranced by my youthful sexuality as were all the boys at school. I had a sophisticated adult man, a strip-club owner no less, already wrapped around my finger. I realized then that it was not the just the beer that was making me heady, it was the sheer power I had over the staring, lusting man. Power I had attained merely by taking my clothes off.

By the time I was down to just my thong, the bass line from Jimi Hendrix's "Fire" was sending sensuous vibrations through my damp cunt. Unbidden, I carefully walked off the stage in thong and high heels and approached the seated club owner.

"Shasta taught me to lap dance," I teasingly informed the leering man. "You want me to show you?"

Before he could answer, I moved in close and swayed erotically to the pounding beat of Led Zeppelin's "Rock and Roll." Gordon was mesmerized. His eyes traveled from my wobbling tits, down to my cloth-covered pussy-mound, then back to my spiking nipples. His hands hung by his side, clenched loosely into fists.

Trying around, I smile coquettishly over my shoulder at him as I expertly swung my pneumatic hips in circles; my tight, round teenaged ass just a foot away from his face. Bending over as Shasta had taught me, I grabbed an ankle in each hand and spread my legs slowly. Soon I was on the floor, doing a full split, rocking my ass in time to the music.