Kathy Becomes a Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Gordon groan at the demonstration of my flexibility, and with my legs fully extended, I slowly lowered my head all the way to the floor to show the horny man just how bendable I was.

Slowly rising back up, I backed in closer to Gordon and rotated my thong-split ass cheeks in ever decreasing circles. Leaning back, I let myself melt onto his lap. Gordon groaned from the initial contact of my naked ass on his crotch. Still in time with the music, I ground my butt on the older man's lap, feeling his hard erection press tight against my taut ass-cheeks.

When Gordon's hands begin to encircle my tiny waist, I abruptly stood up. Turning to face my father's aroused friend, I noticed his face was heavily flushed and his eyes pleading as they started into mine. His breath was coming in short shallow wheezes, and his fists had tightened enough to cause his forearms to bunch up with corded muscle. Right then I knew he was putty in my hands.

I also knew it was time to move onto the next step. Slowly, teasingly, I pulled my soaked blue tong to one side. Staring down at my cunt-mound as I did so, I made a point of smiling broadly as my shaved twat came partially into view.

Lowering myself onto one of Gordon's now trembling legs, my thong still shoved aside, I leaned forward and lightly touched my parched lips to his.

"Want some? Want some?" I whispered in a taunting little-girl voice. "Does daddy want some pussy?"

I knew I had pushed the right button when I felt Gordon's body shudder as if he'd been jolted with a huge electric current. His mouth opened, but no sound came forth as I slid my half naked cunt back and forth on his shaking leg.

Giddy with power, I pressed on with my teasing. "Wanna fuck my pussy, Mr. Lasatera? Wanna put his cock in Kathy's hot, little pussy? You wanted to the other night. No one can stop you now; your wife's not here. C'mon. C'mon. Why don't you put it in me?"

Gordon's unintelligible moans and groans gave me the answer I needed. "Jeez!" I thought. "He's easier than the guys at school!"

Soon my little hands were busy at the front of Gordon's pants and after a few moments, with absolutely no help from the panting man, I successfully freed his semi-hard cock from his slacks and shorts. Foghat's "Slow Ride" resounded from the speakers as I tugged on Gordon's hard boner.

"Jeez, Louise!" I exclaimed with genuine pleasure. "This thing is big!"

Gordon's cock was indeed big; over seven inches long and a lot thicker than the teen-aged cocks I was used to sucking and fucking. Gordon looked up at me with unabashed pride as I slowly shucked his rapidly hardening cock in my warm little hand.

"Do ya think it's gonna fit?" I impishly asked the ready-to-fuck man. "I'm awfully little down there. I've never had anything this big in it before; I'm not so sure it's gonna go all the way in."

My little innocent act had Gordon completely worked up. Regardless of what I thought, he was going to make sure his cock fit in me!

Rising up off his lap, I tugged on his thick boner and plugged it into my drooling cock-socket. Clamping down as hard as possible on the older man's fat pussy-splitter I made him earn entrance into my tight cunt-hole. Of course, I also made believe that his was the biggest, thickest cock on the planet.

"It's not gonna fit!" I whined in fake concern, tightening my cunt muscles as much as possible. "It's just too fucking big! My cunt's too little for this fucking prick!"

Gordon wasn't saying a word. The club-owner pushed down on my waist and arched up from the chair trying to force hard, throbbing cock into shaved, wet pussy—no go; he wasn't trying hard enough. Fearful of hurting me and not knowing how much my tight little teen cunt could handle, Gordon was being overly cautious.

"Lemme suck it! Lemme suck it instead!" I whimpered in mock protest. "It's not going to go in me! I'm just too tight! It's never gonna fit!"

Gordon was determined to stuff my young pussy; no way was he going to stop now. As he grunted with effort and pushed down harder on my waist, I momentarily relaxed my tight cunt and allowed the dome of his cock to slide just an inch or two up my cunt-tube. Immediately, I tightly re-clamped my cunt muscles hard, preventing his cock from intruding any further into my writhing body. Gordon's steel-hard prick-stalk bent slightly as he tried to force it up my unyielding cock-chute, and he panted excitedly as he watched my tight cunt-mouth slowly stretch into a welcoming oval.

"Awwww! Ufff! Ungggggh!" I pouted at the groaning man. "It's in there! It's really in there! Push! Push! It'll go! You gotta make me take it. You gotta make me! Gimme the rest of it! Give it to meeeee!"

Gordon pushed up from his toes, and his legs trembled as he again arched up from the chair. This time, my clamping was not enough to dissuade Gordon's throbbing cock, and it unrelentingly speared deeper and deeper into my slippery pussy-chute. I yipped and whined loudly as my cunt grudgingly made way for the overly aroused man's blood-engorged erection.

"So good! So good!" I whined rapturously, shaking my long blonde hair from side to side. "That big fucking cock is so good! It's going all the way in me."

Gordon was the least talkative guy I had ever fucked. As soon as my pussy was packed solid with his formidable fuck-rod, he used his hands on my slender waist to guide me up and down on his throbber. For the next five minutes, his groans mingled with my sighs and moans, his powerful cock filling my pussy over and over with hard meat.

Every so often, I'd lean in close and softly kiss his lips while moaning something nasty. Gordon didn't say anything in return and, at first, I thought he was put off by my dirty talk since he just looked me in the eyes and kept right on fucking. It didn't take me long to realize that he kept silent because, ever since his cock had been in my cunt, he'd been on the verge of spurting me full of foamy cock-cream. His silence was a way of holding back; nasty chatter would have been too much for him this first time.

There was no way I could allow that to happen. In any relationship, it's important to quickly establish the upper hand. If Gordo was going to be a good boss, I had to show him who was in charge. Once I realized the actual reason for his silence, I took over.

"That lil' pussy feel good, Baby? Is it super tight? That big 'ole dick like it in there? You like my little baby pussy? C'mon Mr. Lasitera, fuck me! Fuck me hard. Use my tight lil' cunt! Fuck me like a slut! Fuck your baby girl!"

As I babbled on, I rose up and down faster and faster, my tight little ass smacking hard against the older man's thighs. Gordon tried desperately to slow down the pace of my energetic fucking, but it was useless. I was determined to show my presumptive boss who was really in charge, and I pumped up and down on his cock with gleeful abandon.

"Can I work here?" I begged with a pouting tone, slamming my dripping twat down on Gordon's throbbing cock-spike. "Can I be a dancer here? Please, daddy boss. Can I work here? Ohhhhhhhh! That's so deep! So deep in there! Fuck me hard! Fuck Kathy's little pussy hard! Please!"

Gordon's breath came in short, harsh gasps. He closed his eyes and bit down hard on his lower lip, his front teeth almost drawing blood. "Kathy...slow down...hold on...stop...just a second..."

Nope. He was going to cum this first time on my terms, not his.

"Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt!" I chanted loudly, throwing my head back and leaning back as far as possible, my long blonde hair reaching almost to the floor. Ohhh Mister! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck my little cunt!"

Panicked resignation filled Gordon's eyes as he inevitably reached his peak. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yessssss!" he bellowed loudly.

Grabbing tight hold of my slender waist, Gordon roughly pulled me upright once again and pushed me all the way down on his squirting prick-tube while simultaneously shoving his meat-spike as deep as possible in my incredibly tight cunt-cave.

"Ohhhh!" I whimpered softly, again using my shy little-girl voice. "You're coming in me! You're cumming in me Mr. Lasatera. You're cumming in my pussy!"

Holding me tight on his lap, Gordon let out what sounded like a huge choking sob. His legs quivered and trembled as he filled my little bald cock-pocket with spurt after creamy spurt of hot, gooey ball batter.

"Aghhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Fuck! Yes!" The older man whined and wheezed in orgasmic bliss.

"So good, Baby," I murmured softly to him as he spasmed mightily and then relaxed in one big heave. "So good in my little pussy...you made it feel so good!"

Leaning forward, I rested my head on Gordon's chest, my slender arms around him, his shriveling cock still inside my fiery hot cunt-chute. Murmuring softly to myself, I listened to his heart pound in his chest and his heavy breathing slow in the otherwise silent room.

"Well," I asked after several minutes had passed. "Do I have a job?"

A slight grin crossing his face, Gordon wearily responded, "You can start tonight if you think you're ready."

"Oh, I'm ready." I responded saucily sliding off his lap and kneeling to shove his cum-covered prick into my hot mouth. "Now let's see if you are!'