Kathy Flashing and Sex at Brickyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still rolling my clit hard between his finger and thumb, he slid a finger from his other hand right into my cunt hole. Yes, I knew I should have said ok that's enough, but I just couldn't; no way! It felt so damn unbelievably fantastic, I just couldn't. After sliding that finger all the way in he pulled it out and slid two fingers all the way in. There wasn't a sound from any of the other guys. In fact I clearly remember hearing people laughing and partying, but it was far off at a distance at other camp sites.

The only noise where we were was me moaning and groaning. At that point I did not care what they did to me so long as I kept having orgasms. He squeezed and rolled my clit extremely hard until it got extremely intense between my legs. Instinctively I shut my legs pulling them out of the men's grip. Instantly several hands grabbed each leg again and they jerked them back open pinning the outsides of my bent legs flat down on the table top. My feet were still together in the middle.

Having my legs spread so wide open just turned me on even more. It got so intense in my cunt I could barely take it. Then my pussy simply erupted with a huge massive orgasm. I could feel the huge gobs of cunt juice burping and pumping out of my pussy. I let out very loud moaning sounds and repeatedly said,

"Oh my God! Oh my God! OHHH! Oh my God!" Oh yes, I was cumming alright; I was cumming like I had never cum before. It was a massive orgasm with huge globs of juice coming out of my cunt.

My clit was so pumped up it felt like it was going to pop right out of my crotch. I was now laying flat on my back and other men were feeling my breasts, squeezing my nipples and rubbing my inner thighs. There were literally hands all over my body. But it was okay with me because everything they did just made me cum even more. Oh yes, they had me spread wide open on the table and I was having one huge orgasm after another.

It really was non stop orgasms and I loved it. A different man was now rolling my clit between his thumb and finger and he was doing it very hard as well. The first man was shoving (I have no idea how many) fingers in and out of my pussy repeatedly. At that point I just simply did not care what they did to me. All I knew was that it felt unbelievably fantastic.

"Fuck man! This girl needs some cock." One of the men said in a low voice.

Another guy said, "Absolutely! She needs a good fuckin."

Yet another guy asked, "Who's got a big cock?"

I have no idea who it was but a man yelled out. "Hey! I'll fuck her," he exclaimed offering his services.

Again I knew I should have said something I should have tried to put a stop to it. But I just couldn't ... I was way too turned on and sexually out of control at that point. Hey, they wanted me fucked and I wanted fucked ... it's just as simple as that. The man pulled his fingers out of my cunt hole and all the other men let go of my spread legs and body. For a couple of seconds I wasn't sure what they were doing.

I lifted my head and looked down to see a very tall man with his pants pulled down and a very stiff cock bouncing up and down as he stepped in closed to me. His cock was very thick and very hard and appeared to be pointing directly at me. The man slid his long arms under my legs behind my knees, his hands wrapping around the fronts of my thighs. He pulled and slid my entire body to the end of the table my butt hanging out over the edge.

He grabbed both my ankles with his big left hand lifting my legs and pushing them way back shooting my knees out to the sides and totally opening my pussy up to him. I watched him as he took his cock in his right hand and put the thick head up to my cunt hole. He wasted no time and instantly started to shove his cock in my pussy. That's when I knew for sure his cock was even thicker then the first guy as my cunt hole got stretched open even wider then before.

Again I'm only guessing but I would say his cock was a bit longer than the first guy and was most definitely thicker; and not just the head, the whole shaft of his cock was thick. He did not push in fast; in fact, he pushed in quite slow ... but he was pushing in very hard and he never let up not for a second. Very slowly his thick cock stretched open my cunt hole. I clearly remember him looking around at the other men with a lustful smile and saying,

"Fuck man! That's some tight fucking pussy."

"AHH! OHH! Ouch. Ouch. Oh my God. OHHH," kept rolling out of my mouth as he relentlessly forced his thick cock into my cunt.

I felt the opening of my pussy expanding, being stretched open much wider than before as the big head sunk into my hole. He gave an extra hard push and his cock forced its way at least half way in. I grunted very loud from the tearing pain in my pussy and I let out a muffled scream with my hand over my mouth. Oh Yes, it hurt ... it hurt like hell, but at the same time oh my god what a feeling! I can tell you none of those high school boys ever stretched my cunt out like this.

"OUCH! OUCH! OH MY GOD! OUCH," followed by a loud painful grunts and a girlish scream as I felt my pussy muscles stretching way out as he sunk nearly the entire length of his cock into my pussy. I arched my back and twisted my body trying to ease the tearing pain in my pussy, but it did nothing. The man grabbed an ankle with each hand and spread my legs wide open. He pulled out just a little only to push it back in and continue pushing until the entire length of his cock was in me. His pubic bone was smashing my very stiff clit.

I was slowly smacking the palms of my hands on the table. I clearly remember thinking how in the hell can that big cock hurt so much in my pussy, yet feel so fantastic at the same time. I was letting out loud moans and grunting sounds and saying repeatedly,

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God," with a pained ecstasy in my voice.

Oh yeah, I was most definitely getting an even bigger pussy stretching then before, and I have to admit it did hurt like hell. He kept his cock buried in my cunt for the longest time, I guess stretching it out. He slowly pulled back pulling his cock all the way out of my pussy. He took in a deep breath and shoved it right back in and continued shoving it in until he smashed my pubic bone with his fully buried cock. It still hurt but not nearly as much as the first time he buried it.

I was still slowly tapping the palms of my hands on the table and moaning, groaning and grunting loudly as his cock went all the way in, smashing my clit each time. He pulled his cock all the way out of my pussy again and slid my entire body towards him. He put his cock back in and spread my legs even wider putting his hands behind my knees and pinning my knees down on the table on either side of my body. He started pumping his cock into my pussy with full length strokes one after another, really laying the meat to me again, as men would say.

I repeatedly yelled out, "OHH! OUCH! AHH! OH MY GOD! Ouch! OH MY GOD! AHH," as the man continually pounded his cock into my pussy.

My moans groans and grunts had become constant and much louder. I was no longer tapping my palms on the table; I now had a death grip on the edges of the table holding on for dear life. The man was giving me one hell of a fucking, relentlessly pumping his thick cock in and out of my little pussy. I was having orgasm after orgasm and I could not only feel but could hear my cunt juice spurting out from around his very thick cock every time he buried it in my cunt.

"AHH! OHH! AHH! OH MY GOD! AHH! AHH! AHH," kept coming out of my mouth as the man banged my cunt.

He had fucked me for a very long time, way longer then the first man had. Then his strokes began to shorten and became much harder. It was like he could not shove his cock in my pussy deep enough. He started letting out some groans of his own and after at least twenty maybe thirty very hard deep thrusts in my cunt he buried his cock all the way in. I felt the huge warm loads of cum spurting out deep inside of me.

He stayed leaned over me his cock buried in my cunt for the longest time while he panted, almost gasping for air. He straightened his body and slowly withdrew his thick cock from my pussy. Like before as his cock came out I could feel the big rush of his cum as well as mine gushing out of my cunt hole. Oh yeah! I just got one hell of a fucking, especially for a young pussy.

Hey, I have to admit I put myself in this situation almost wanting to get fucked and you know what, I most definitely got fucked big time. As I laid there I was still having orgasms. I felt weak yet I felt, for no better words, thoroughly fucked. I suddenly sat up with my legs hanging down over the edge of the table. All the men kind of backed away from the table as I sat up. Hell, I wasn't sure what to do or say at that point. I did however realize that it might be a good idea for me to move on ... you know; get out of there, even though I did not want to. I said the first thing that popped into my head.

"Ah, I guess, the inspection is over," having no idea why I said that.

"Yes! And you passed with flying colors Honey," said the head guy.

"I, I think. I think I should be moving along," I replied, actually in some kind of a sexual daze.

With that I slid down off the edge of the table and even more juice poured out of my cunt. I saw a roll of paper towels and grabbed a few to wipe the juice off my pussy and legs. I remember wondering why all the men were being so quiet. I'm guessing they were all a little worried at what I might do or say. Anyway with my dress still wide open I said,

"Thanks for the inspection," and why I said that I will never know. But that is what I said according to my diary.

"Your welcome," said the man who started the whole thing. "You don't have to run off if you don't want to," the man said.

Another man said, "Yeah. Stay and have a beer."

"No. Thanks. I, I should be going," I replied with a little regret in my voice. To be honest with you, I wouldn't have minded getting fucked again. But I did realize I should be moving on.

I said my goodbyes and continued flashing. Hell no I wasn't done yet. I was having way to wild of a night to quit now. I finished flashing all the campers in that field and was going to go over to another that I had never flashed. I looked at my watch and it was almost one in the morning. I thought what the hell I'm already past curfew, what difference will it make if I'm even later.

I decided to go back past the biker guys and take another walk across the balance beam. I thought that would be a good way to finish the night. As I got up to their campsite they were all sitting around the camp fire. They yelled at me the soon as they saw me.

"HEY! Come on over sweet thing." As I walked into their camp he said, "We were hoping you would come back."

"And why is that?" I asked for what ever reason.

"HELL, to see that gorgeous body of yours again! What do you think?" He replied.

It was pretty obvious that they all had drunk a lot of beer. They had all of their empty beer cans stacked up on a table and there must have been a few hundred cans. I could still understand what they were saying so I guess they weren't that bad off.

I said, "I thought I would try that balance beam again."

"Ah crap honey. We had to shut off the compressors. Too many party poopers wanting to sleep," he said with a bit of a laugh.

"Oh okay," I replied.

"But hey! You can show us that gorgeous body of yours again," he requested followed by all the other men agreeing with him.

"Well I guess I could do that," I said in a joking way. With all the men turning in my direction I un-snapped my dress and opened it wide open.

"DAMN! You are fucking hot baby," the man exclaimed quite loudly. "HEY! HEY! Let's see that hot little ass of yours? I pulled my dress back exposing my butt. "Nice ass babe, nice fucking ass." As I went to close my dress the guy doing most the talking grabbed my wrists and said, "No, No, No! Not yet I want to get a better look at that ass."

He pulled my wrist and I had no choice but to follow. He led me over to a table and put both my hands on the table then pushed on my back to bend me over just a little ways. Then he reached down and lifted my dress all the way up above my shoulders. I just couldn't resist giving a bit more of a show and kind of pushed my butt back to really make my ass look hot.

"Holy fucking shit! God you got a nice ass." He looked out at all the other men and asked them, "Ain't she got a nice ass?"

"Yes, nice ass. A very nice ass. Gorgeous ass. Nice ass," came from just about all the other men's mouths.

He put his hand on my butt and started rubbing my ass. He had big rough calloused hands that sent spark-like sensations through my butt cheeks. Another man stepped in on the other side of me and started rubbing my butt as well. It didn't take long before the first man's hand moved down between my legs and started rubbing my cunt. I rather instinctively started to stand up straight only to feel his other big hand between my shoulder blades pushing me back bent over.

"I should probably be going," came out of my mouth for what ever reason.

"Ah hell baby. No need to rush off," he said while pushing on my back making me bend over even farther and sinking his hand deeper in between my legs.

Again I tried to straighten up but he only pushed harder forcing me down on my elbows. He put his right foot on the inside of my left foot and pulled way out spreading my leg; the man on the other side did the same thing. There I was bent over the table my legs spread very wide. That's when I noticed that all the other men had gotten up and were all gathered around the table. Before I knew it, there were hands all over my body, groping my breasts, squeezing my nipples, rubbing my back tummy and inner thighs. Just like that my cunt exploded with a huge orgasm, soaking the mans rough hand.

"Holy fucking christ! She just busted her pussy all over my hand," he exclaimed to all the other men while pulling out his soaked hand and bending over a little to look between my legs. "DAMN! You got a nice ass and a smoking hot pussy babe!" He exclaimed not really saying it to me or anyone.

Both the men pulled my feet wider apart with their feet really spreading my legs wide open. He put his hand back in between my legs and started massaging my pussy very hard, the rough calluses on his fingers sending sharp sparking jolts like electricity through my entire cunt. He stopped and felt around for my cunt hole then shoved his middle finger all the way up my hole. I grunted as he did that; his finger was so thick it felt like a dick in my pussy.

He only slid his finger in and out of my cunt a few times before shoving two fingers up my cunt. After three pumps with two fingers he tried shoving three fingers in. I let out a loud grunt and tried to move away. He put his left hand on my lower back and pushed down hard holding me in place, then twisted and turned his three very fat fingers forcing them into my dripping wet cunt.

"OH! OUCH! I yelled out as the thick rough fingers ground their way into my cunt hole. I yelled out loud and very quickly, "OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!" three times in a row as the thick calloused fingers bored very deep into my pussy scraping the soft tissue.

But he did not seem to care. He only seemed to care about his own delight and kept boring and forcing his fingers all the way up into my cunt hole. Another man had reached in from the front and was grinding his rough fingers into my clit and making me have another huge orgasm. The man with three fingers up my cunt started finger fucking the hell out of me, nearly lifting my feet off the ground while shoving them up into my cunt so hard. My juicy orgasms helped a lot with the calloused fingers and it actually began to feel really good.

It felt so good that I arched my back and lifted my ass kind of pushing my cunt out at him so he could finger fuck me even better. He must have noticed me giving him my pussy the way I did because he leaned over and put his mouth up to my ear.

"You want fucked again don't you?" He asked. As always I said nothing. "You want fucked again don't you," he said into my ear again. My only reply was deep moans and groans.

"AH! OHH! OHH! Oh My God," came out of my mouth as another big orgasm came burping out of my pussy. The man doing my clit was relentless and never let up for a second.

"HEY! Get the kid! Pete. Ralph. Get the kid! It's time for his initiation!" The man yelled out to a couple other bikers. Then he put his mouth back to my ear and said, "Hey! The kid needs his initiation. Okay?"

I turned my head back and asked, "What do you mean initiation?"

"The kid ain't has his initiation fuck yet. How about letting him fuck you, okay?" The man asked.

Again I didn't say anything, but I also did not say no. A tall, kind of thin very muscular handsome young man came out. I'm guessing he was like eighteen maybe nineteen not really sure. He looked like he had just got woken up from a sleep. But I have to tell you I went from turned on to super turned on the soon as I saw him.

"It's time to be initiated kid! Have at that pussy," one of the guys said to him.

"What?" he said as though he couldn't believe it.

"Whip it out and fuck her kid. This is your time," yet another man said to him.

Well, they didn't need to tell him three times. He pulled his shorts down in a second. He had a good sized dick. Not as thick as the other guys but just as long. But boy was it ever hard! It was so hard it was nearly pointing straight up. He stepped in behind me and felt my dripping wet cunt with his fingers probing for my cunt hole. He moved in and tried to shove his dick in my cunt, but he kept missing, and slid straight through between my legs.

Trying to help him out I dropped my chest down to the table, arched my back and tipped my cunt up for him. Oh Yeah, he found my cunt hole alright. He slammed the full length of his cock all the way up my cunt hole on the first thrust. I let out a loud, "OUCH" and a couple loud grunts. His dick was a lot bigger then I thought it was. All the other guys stopped what they were doing and left the two of us alone.

I have to say that I did not plan this, but boy was I ever loving it. He started fucking me like the proverbial rabbit, banging his cock all the way in, then barely pulling back, and slamming it all the way in again one thrust after another non-stop. He only fucked me for two, three minutes at most before he was shooting his huge load.

"AH! Ah! Ah. Ah," came out of his mouth as he unloaded in my cunt. He stopped for a few seconds and pulled his cock out of me. His cock was still as hard as it was when he started.

"What you stopping for kid? Yeah, what the hell you stopping for," came from just about every man there.

"You ain't done fucking her yet," the head guy yelled out, "Shove it back in there!"

Well, he stepped right back up and slammed it all the way up my cunt again. He banged and banged and banged my pussy for a good ten minutes or more until one of the guys yelled out -

"Flip her over man!" It seemed like the young man didn't know what they meant. "Back off a second man," one of them ordered and the young man pulled out.

A couple guys lifted me up and laid me on my back in the middle of the table then grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide open while yelling at the young man.

"Come on kid! Fuck her," they ordered with him moving right in and burying his cock in my pussy. "Now grab those titties," which he did with much enthusiasm. "Suck on those nipples kid," the men ordered. He shoved his cock all the way in and stopped, leaned down and sucked very hard on one nipple then the other for a couple minutes.