Kathy Flashing and Sex at Brickyard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grab her right behind the knees and spread her open kid," the men instructed with the young man doing exactly what they said. He spread my legs wide open and pinned my knees to the table on either side of me. He pulled nearly all the way out and slammed his cock all the way back in my pussy.

"OUCH!" flew out of my mouth. I think his cock got bigger while sucking my nipples. "Lay the meat to her kid," the men ordered.

The young man did exactly what they told him to do ... and that was lay the meat to me. Bang, bang, bang, non-stop pounding his cock all the way in my pussy just as hard as he could slam it in. For a good twenty-minutes more the young man banged away at my pussy never once letting up. I could actually feel his cock getting thicker as his strokes slowed but got even harder if that was even possible.

He slammed his cock in my cunt super hard several times then buried it in my pussy and pumped several big loads of cum deep in my pussy while moaning and groaning. Oh yeah, he was initiated alright and so was my pussy. Wow, what a fucking he gave me. I had never been fucked that long before. After holding his cock buried in my cunt for quite a long time he suddenly stood straight up, jerked his dick out and quickly pulled up his shorts.

It was crazy, but all the men started cheering and clapping their hands, patting him on the back, ruffling his hair and saying very loud "Your a man now! You're a man now!

The kid quickly put his face close to mine and said very fast, "Thank you. Thank You. Thank you," then turned towards his friends as though he was the hero of the day.

As I slid off the table and stood on the ground, juice poured out of my cunt. The obvious 'leader of the pack' so to speak grabbed my right arm and spun me around facing the table. He pushed hard on my upper back bending me all the way over the table and said -

"God Damn! You got a nice ass," while rubbing my butt cheeks with his rough hands.

His hand quickly went down between my legs and he slid his middle finger right up my dripping wet cunt hole. He pushed my feet way out to each side, spreading my legs wide open. I actually heard him unzipping his blue jeans. In an instant I felt a fairly thick cock getting shoved all the way up my pussy from behind.

"OUCH! I yelled as what may have been the longest dick yet entered my pussy. It was not as thick, but it was the longest of the night that was for sure.

He leaned over my back and said in my ear. "Hope you don't mind honey. I just had to have some of that fine pussy." I don't think it would have mattered what I said at that point ... he was going to fuck me no matter what. But the fact is I wanted fucked again and fucking me he was. Bang, bang, bang, one stroke all the way up my cunt one stroke after another. He was really getting his cock in deep and even though it hurt it felt awesome at the same time.

"AH! OHH! AHH! OHH!" came out of my mouth each time he sunk the longer cock deep in my pussy. The feeling of the little bit longer dick was driving me crazy and brought me to a huge orgasm. "OHH! OH MY GOD," I yelled out as my cunt exploded.

My orgasm just made him slam his cock in my cunt even harder trying to bore it in even deeper. I can't begin to tell you how great it felt. He fucked me a good ten minutes or so before doing just like all the other men. He slammed his cock all the way in extra hard and extra deep for several strokes then buried his cock and shot several very big loads of cum deep in my cunt. He leaned over the back of me and said in my ear.

"Damn. You got some kind of hot pussy there babe," as though he was congratulating me.

As always I didn't say anything. I was to busy moaning repeatedly from the great fucking he just gave me and the orgasm I was having. He stood up straight, pulled his cock nearly all the way out, then slammed it back in several times really popping my pussy. He stopped and pulled his cock all the way out quickly and pulled up his pants.

"Hey, you can use the bathroom again," he told me in a rather caring way.

I stood up straight as juice poured out of my cunt and dripped to the ground. I went into the camper and used the rest room again to freshen up everything. As I came out of the bathroom I looked at my watch and it was a little after three in the morning I knew I would be in big trouble when I got home but I didn't care. I had a great time tonight. When I stepped out of the camper everyone was celebrating the kid's initiation.

I said to the leader guy, "I need to get going."

"No need to rush off honey. Stay and have a beer," he offered.

"No I can't. It's really late. I need to get home," I replied.

"Well suit yourself babe. It's been great."

I said my goodbyes and figured I would do my last flashing on my way back to the car. Hell I must have flashed another thirty times by the time I got there. I took my dress off, got in the car and headed for home flashing a few more guys as I drove away naked. I drove all the way home and boy was I ever surprised when the garage door opened. My parent's car was not there! I thought oh no they are out looking for me. I knew right then I was in big trouble.

I slipped my dress back on and went inside. That's when I had the biggest relief of my life. There was a note on the kitchen table that said they went to my Uncle's cottage and they would be spending the night. Oh My God what a relief! I checked the messages on the answer machine and there was several from them wanting me to call when I got home. I turned the volume all the way down on the phone and used that as the excuse why I never answered the phone.

I went in, took a shower and laid on the bed all spread out naked again, letting everything I did that night spin around in my head. I jumped up, got on my robe, grabbed a soda and laid down on the sofa. I figured when they got home I would say I fell asleep and never heard the phone. Well, it worked and I never got caught.

Am I going back to Indy next year? Hell Yes. I wouldn't miss it. My next story in the timeline of my life is about some of the things I did between the Brickyard 400 and the next Indy 500, plus what happened at that 500. Hope you liked this one! Kathy.