Kathy Flashing at the Indy 500

Story Info
Wow! My second public flashing was awesome.
11.3k words
4.7
42.5k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/09/2020
Created 03/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, this is my second public flashing experience, and I'm still at the ripe old age of eighteen! Only a lot more happened than simply flashing this time ... a whole lot more. Again this is a true story of the first time I flashed at the Indy 500.

If you didn't read my first story this is what I looked like. I was a very petite brunette with brown eyes 5' tall, 85 pounds, and my measurements were 36D - 19 - 32. Yes, I had very large breasts and big nipples too. I also had a tiny waist, flat tummy, and a firm little butt.

I wore the same pink tube top and blue jean skirt that I wore to the drag races a few months before. Instead of flat sandals, I wore high-heeled sandals. And that's it; except for that little top and skirt, I was totally naked underneath. I was ready to do some serious flashing.

I did some research on the Indy 500 and found that the best time to go flashing was Friday and Saturday nights before the race. The best place was right out on Georgetown road, immediately across from the 500. This is when all the real party people come in with their tents, camper trailers and motor homes.

I called the same boy that took me to the national drag races before. He was now a college freshman. I asked him to escort me to the race. Well, he was more than eager to do it. He picked me up and we got there a little after 8:00 pm.

The west side of Georgetown road was packed with campers. There were thousands of people everywhere, mostly men. Some were sitting in lawn chairs, some were cooking food and some were playing bag toss games. But they all appeared to be drinking beer. It was completely different than at the national drag races where I first flashed. I really thought it would be just like before; however, it was definitely not the same.

The people here were not behind fences, or way up high in the grandstands. Here all the people were right in front of you ... just a few feet away. I was not ready for that at all. It made me very nervous. I was beginning to feel like the first time I flashed all over again.

"Wow. This is a lot different than the drag races," I said to my date.

"Oh yeah. I told you its fuckin crazy around here," he replied. While taking a long look at me.

"You look scared," he commented with a little smirk. I did not reply.

"We can leave, if you want to?" he suggested. In a rather compassionate way I might add.

"Oh no! No, I'm just kind of getting used to everything," I replied.

Hell, I didn't want to sound like a big chicken, especially since I was the one that asked him to escort me here. Heck, the only reason I was nervous was because everyone was so close, and getting drunker by the minute. Plus my date had told me the cops will arrest you if they catch you flashing. Could you possibly imagine explaining that arrest to your parents? Hah!

"Why don't we just walk around for an hour or so, before you do anything" my date suggested.

"Ah, I don't think so," I replied. In the background I heard some of the guys yelling at other girls.

No way was I waiting an hour! I wanted to flash my big tits now. I wanted to so bad I was ready to burst. I was so turned on that juice was already dripping out of my pussy. We had no sooner crossed 25th street, when men began yelling at me. A huge bolt of excitement shot through my entire body. I could actually feel my nipples and clit growing, getting larger.

"Hey, sweet thing. You're looking fine. How about a look at those?" a very big man said to me.

There were several men letting out loud wolf whistles, hooting at me, waving their arms and doing anything they could to get my attention.

My nipples got so hard! I could feel them straining to get even harder. I couldn't wait any longer, so I stopped right in front of them and looked around for cops. There were at least a dozen men and you could tell they all knew I was about to give them a show. Every one of them had turned, and was looking straight at me.

My God ... it really was like the first time I flashed! My legs were shaking (my whole body was shaking) and I was truly scared to death. Yet the scariness just made it that much more exciting. I put my thumbs down in both sides of my tube top, and with a very nervous smile on my face, took in a deep breath, and pulled my top down.

I pulled my top all the way down to my waist, and my big 36D breasts were right out there for everyone to see. I couldn't help glancing down at my breasts. Wow, my nipples were very thick, and oh boy, were they ever sticking way out there. You wouldn't believe how turned on I was right then.

You should have heard the cheering and whistling coming from all the men. Total sexual excitement rushed through my entire body like a bolt of lightning. It ran right down to my pussy, and made it pop a little orgasm. I could feel the wetness trickling out of my cunt.

I felt all flushed in the face. Hell, my whole body felt flushed. I could not even begin to describe how sexually aroused I was, just from flashing that first time. After a while I pulled up my top gave them a little finger wave, and moved on. Oh yeah, that was most definitely why I came here, for that unbelievable rush of sexual excitement!

"Hey! Show us too, show us too, baby doll," the very next group of men yelled out.

I had only walked thirty feet at most when I stopped and gave another quick look around for the cops. Again, I pulled my top all the way down exposing my bare breasts, and again I received the cheers and sexual rush that I love.

Now even at eighteen, I realized right away there is no way I could be stopping every thirty feet and flashing. It would draw way to much attention, and I would get caught by the police. So I decided I would walk at least a block or so before flashing again. That plan didn't last long as I must have flashed at least forty times by the time we got to the far end of Georgetown road which was a little over a mile long.

Holy cow, I was like in flashers heaven. I flashed more times in that first pass than I did the whole time at the drag races. We got soft drinks at a concession stand, and sat down on a bench to drink. With all the hot guys walking around, I just couldn't help myself. So I kind of left my legs spread open. No not wide open, but enough for anyone that was looking could see my bare naked pussy.

Well, believe me, there was most definitely a lot of guys looking. It was really exciting to just be sitting there sucking on a straw while guy after guy, walked past me looking right up my skirt, and knowing they were seeing my swollen little cunt. This was like another first for me ... it was the first time I had ever flashed my pussy.

Well, we finished our drinks, and started walking back the other way. It was like all the guys, were waiting for me to come back past them. I tried to remember where I had flashed before, and then flash in between those spots. Well, that plan went away rather quickly too. I just couldn't resist flashing anyone that yelled at me.

I must have flashed my breasts at least fifty times, and we weren't even half way back from where we started. There was several younger men sitting in a lawn chairs. I had flashed them on my first pass. One of them yelled out to me.

"Hey! Miss pinky top, I got a question for you?" I stopped and looked over at them.

"I was wondering if you could settle a little bet between me and my brother?" he asked.

"Well, if I can." I replied with a nervous smile. That was actually the very first time I had ever spoken with any of the men.

"My brother says you're not wearing panties, and I say you are," he explained. All the other men started grinning and chuckling. After a brief pause he said with a little smirk on his face, "I was just hoping you could tell us which one is right?"

Needless to say that really caught me by surprise. No one had ever asked me about my panties. I was a bit flustered for a few seconds thinking how to answer him. But then the light went off in my head. This is a chance to flash my cunt. So without saying a word to them, I lifted the front of my dress fully exposing my bare cunt to at least twenty men.

A very loud, "Ohhh!" came from all the men's mouths followed by loud cheering.

"Thank you!" the man yelled out in that long drawn out way.

I gave them a smile and the little finger wave, turned around, and lifted the back of my skirt to show them my bare little butt as well. Again there was loud cheering and whistling.

"Nice ass honey!" was yelled out by several men.

Yes, I really liked that "nice ass" comment. I walked on flashing my tits so many times I couldn't even begin to tell you how many. After that first time every so often, guys would ask me about my panties in one way or another.

"What's under the skirt, sweetheart?" most of the men would yell out.

"What do you think?" I would reply, acting like the shy little girl.

"Well! We're all curious what color panties you have on?" most would say.

Again without saying a word I would lift my skirt, and show them that I was not wearing panties. Surprisingly to me just about every time the men seemed truly surprised that I was not wearing any panties. Of course I turned, and lifted the back of my dress showing my bare ass too.

"Nice ass! Nice ass! Nice ass!" I repeatedly heard from all the men.

Oh yes, I really did like hearing those "nice ass" comments. Anyway, I had an 11:00pm curfew, and by the time we got back where we started it was time to go home. Bummer! Hell, I could have stayed there all night long. But there was tomorrow night.

Only there was a problem with that. My date called around 3:00pm Saturday afternoon, and told me he would not be able to go. His grandfather was gravely ill, and his father wanted all the family up at the hospital. Of course I understood, and wished his grandfather well.

But was I ever disappointed at first. I knew there was no way I was going to miss going back there tonight. After a minute, I remembered my parents were leaving at 5:00pm to go and visit relatives at their lake cottage, and they were not coming back till Monday night. I had a car to drive, so no problem ... I would just go alone!

Was it scary going alone? Absolutely! But again, that just makes it that more exciting. I wanted to wear something different. Why? ... Because I really liked flashing my pussy and ass. The skirt I had on was ok, but not the best. So I tore through my closet trying anything on that looked better, but nothing did. Then I spotted this blue jean dress that I hadn't worn in a couple of years.

It snapped down the front, and opened like a robe. I put it on and realized that I had done some growing since I last wore that dress. It was short above mid-thigh, and my breasts kind of bulged out of it; but when I looked in the mirror, did it ever look hot! Even though I couldn't fasten the top three snaps, because of my big tits, I knew right away this was what I wanted to wear.

My Dad (mister right on schedule) left right at 5:00pm. I was so excited I couldn't sit still, and just got in the car and went on. I got there a little before 7:00pm, and the sun hadn't even set yet. But I didn't care ... I just couldn't wait to get out there and start flashing. I parked the car and started walking down Georgetown road.

As I walked I looked down at my dress, kind of checking myself out. Was I ever showing some serious cleavage, and a whole lot of leg! That dress and the high heeled sandals were all I was wearing. I was totally naked under that little dress, and I looked pretty damn hot if I do say so myself!

Also as I walked, I noticed right away there were a lot more campers than the night before, and instead of thousands of people there were like tens of thousand of people. There were so many people walking around on Georgetown road that it was barricaded off so cars could not use it.

I hadn't got more than a hundred feet from my car, and guys were already yelling at me too flash them. Now my plan was to just walk around until it got dark. But poof, that plan went away the soon as those men wanted me to flash them. I just couldn't wait ... I was way too turned on to wait. I did the mandatory cops glance, and then pulled out on both lapels, and my breasts popped right out. Oh yeah! That's what I needed ... to get that sexual rush again!

But after that first time flashing, I also left the fourth snap down, undone to make it even easier to pop my breasts out and back in again. The dress worked really well, just as I had planned. I must have flashed ten times by the time I got to 25th street, the same place where I started last night. I walked all the way to the south end of Georgetown road. I must have flashed my tits at least a hundred times. It was now dark as I started walking back north again.

Then the same group of guys yelled at me again; the guys that wanted me to settle a bet for them last night. Heck, they even seemed to be sitting in exactly the same places.

"Hey sweetie," he yelled out to me. I stopped and looked over at them.

"My brother says you're still not wearing panties, and I say you are," he shouted while laughing and coughing into his fist. "Ah, do you think you can settle a bet for us again?"

Now I was getting a bit braver at talking to these guys. I stopped, put my hands on my hips, and just stood there looking at them for a few seconds.

"Well! I guess I can. That is, if it's to settle a bet," I said in my sheepish way.

Oh my God, was I ever excited as I looked around for cops, and popping the two snaps at my waist! I took a second look around, and for the very first time spread my dress wide open. Oh yes, I was standing there showing at least thirty men my full naked body from head to toe. I couldn't begin to tell you how sexually aroused I was at that very moment.

I actually think I kind of stunned them at first seeing my full naked body. There was a full moment of silence, and a lot of dropped jaws. But then they started whistling, cheering and clapping their hands like crazy men. I started to walk away when the guy yelled out to me, yet again.

"Wait, wait wait! Wait a second!" I stopped and turned back at them. "Ah, I, I got another bet for you to settle," he asked.

Putting my hands back on my hips, I got one of those 'yeah right' looks on my face.

"Okay. Now what?" I asked, with a little smirk.

"Come here. Come here a minute," he requested, while motioning with his hand for me to come over to them.

Woo! Instant nervousness shot through my entire body. I had never entered anyone's camp before. I just kind of stood there in the street not really knowing what to do. He started motioning again, for me to come over to them.

"Come on over here. For heaven's sake! No ones going to bite you," he said, trying to reassure me that I would be just fine.

Oh, no doubt I wanted to, I really wanted to. Again I have no idea how long I stood there, but eventually my being turned on more than I was nervous won out. I thought to myself 'oh my Kathy ... here we go'. I slowly walked into their camp, and stopped pretty much right in front of him.

"So, so what's the bet?" I asked in a nervous, slightly broken voice.

"Damn sweetheart! Settle down, no one's going to bite. Okay?" He said, trying to calm me down I guess. I obviously must have looked pretty nervous, or he wouldn't have said that.

I said, "Okay. Okay. I'm okay," still speaking with a nervous voice.

Hell, I was so nervous my whole body was shaking. After all I was only eighteen, and I was standing in the middle of about thirty grown men.

"I'm telling you. There's nothing to be scared about, Sweetie," while shaking his head. "We just want you to settle this really big bet for us. Okay?"

"Oh! So it's a real big bet?" I asked kind of loosening up a bit.

"Oh yeah! It's a hundred-dollar bet." He replied. With a bit of a smirk on his face

"So! What's the bet?" I asked.

"Well, my brother says your pussy is shaved, and I say it's not," he said, quite directly.

Well, talk about getting three times more nervous in an instant. I kind of stood up straight with my eyes wide open. I most certainly was not expecting them to ask that. Yes, I pretty much had a total look of astonishment on my face, and my legs were shaking more than ever.

"Oh, really!" popped out of my mouth in an astonished way.

"Oh Yeah! We just need a close up look at your twat," he said, like it was no big deal.

Well, letting them look at my cunt was not what was making me so nervous. It was being way back in their campsite that was so scary, and scared I was. My legs were shaking so much I couldn't even stand still. Hell, I didn't know what to do, or what to say. On top of that I was having another little orgasm just because of the sexual situation I was in.

He asked, "So what do you think, sweetie? Can we get a little peak at your pussy?"

"I guess so." slowly stumbled its way out of my mouth.

Without even consciously thinking about it, I popped the two snaps loose on my dress and opened it up for them.

"Well, let's see what you got down here, sweets," he said, while leaning his head down to look up between my legs.

"Hell! I can't see a damn thing, sweets. You're going to have to spread your legs, a bit" he requested, while chuckling at the same time.

"Here right here! Put your foot, right up here on this cooler." he instructed, while tapping his hand on top of this big cooler.

I was so flustered I just did whatever he said. As I started to lift my foot, he grabbed my ankle lifting my leg up and setting my foot on top of the cooler. Yeah, my legs were spread open alright. The man didn't even have to lean down to see my pussy. It was right there fully exposed, and spread open for all of them to see. Wow, was I ever excited and turned on.

"Holy! Fucking! Shit! Would you look at that pussy!" he exclaimed very loudly to his friends.

He looked up and around at all the other men, inviting them to get a good look at my cunt. I have no idea how many men crowded in to look.

"Those are the biggest fucking pussy lips, I've ever seen!" He exclaimed, with astonishment.

"Damn! You won't mind if I have a little feel, would ya?" He asked, very quickly.

Before I could even answer him he reached in, and lightly ran his finger tips right under the very edges of my hanging pussy lips. It sent a sharp tingling sensation all through my pussy, and I closed my eyes and tilted my head back.

"Ohh," very softly came out of my mouth. It felt absolutely fantastic.

"Oh, man! Those lips are fucking nice!" he said, to the other men.

The unbelievable sensations in my pussy must have put my being scared on hold. Because right at that very moment all I was thinking about was how great it felt between my legs. He slowly tickled the edges of my hanging lips with his finger tips as I continued to lightly moan.

"Ohh," followed by another, "Ohh," softly came from my mouth. . He lifted his fingers up into my crotch rubbing my cunt firmly. I had an instant orgasm. Juice was flowing out of my pussy and dripping off his fingers.

"Oh! "Ohh! "Ohhh! came from my mouth much louder as I was cumming.

The man said, "Damn! I think she's cumming," while leaning his head down to get a better look at my dripping wet cunt.

He said to his brother, "Hey. She feels shaved to me, see what you think," while removing his hand from my pussy, and shaking the juice off his fingers.

His brother stuck his hand right up between my legs, and started massaging my pussy in a circular motion, my cunt still cumming.

"Yep! Feels shaved to me too. Guess I win!" He exclaimed, with a laugh. "Hey! I know one thing for sure. It sure is wet up there," laughing even louder.

My whole body was quivering as the juice continued to flow out of my pussy, and dripping off the brother's hand. After a few more circles on my cunt, the brother removed his hand. I was actually disappointed that he stopped. It only took a few seconds and I realized I should probably move on. It was time to get out of Dodge.