Kathy Flashing at the Indy 500

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay. I think I've settle the bet." I said, with a nervous smile. I took my foot down off the cooler.

"Thank You!" said the man again in that long drawn out voice.

I was actually a bit surprised the guys didn't try to get me to stay. But they were all really cool, and made room for me to leave. As I walked away I fastened my dress at the waist, and gave them the good old finger wave goodbye. I glanced back and they were all smiling and laughing, some giving each other high fives. I apparently made them pretty happy.

Yeah it was a bit scary, but I have to admit I sure like it. Hell, I loved it. Can you imagine having your pussy played with right there in public, and by perfect strangers! Wow, that's what I say about it. Wow!

I walked up Georgetown flashing at least another twenty times, and about half way back from where I started, I heard a crowd of men yelling at me.

"Hey cutie. Come over here a minute," they requested several times.

As I looked over at them the crowd split apart making an aisle way. I looked and there was this weird-looking machine, and a sign 'The Gyro Ball'. What is a gyro ball? Well it's a big gyroscope that a person stands up in, and rides. Once it gets going the person inside will spin around in all directions: forwards, backwards, sideways (and yes upside down) over and over again. They were selling ten minute rides for five bucks.

The guys running it motioned with their hands for me to come over. I was a bit nervous, but I thought why not at least see what they want. So I walked up to the machine and the man asked me "How would you like to take a ride?"

"Oh, I don't know. I'm afraid I would get sick," I replied.

"No, No, No! Not at all. That's what's so marvelous about this. You are perfectly in the center of the gyro, and you will not get dizzy or sick, I guarantee it" he said with complete certainty.

I knew exactly what they really wanted. They wanted me to take a ride so they could see my dress flip down. Hell, that's the only reason I wanted to ride in it. Because to be honest with you, I do not like spinning around and getting dizzy. I don't like that at all, so I had no problem having a very apprehensive look on my face.

I stood there staring at the gyro, for the longest time trying to decide if I should do it, or not. All the men standing around were edging me on, and edging me on to take a ride.

"Are you absolutely sure, I won't get sick?" I asked apprehensively.

"Absolutely! No one, I mean, no one has ever gotten sick or dizzy," he guaranteed.

"Well. Okay! I'll give it a try," I said, with a kind of 'oh shit' look on my face.

All the men gathered around sure seemed happy as could be that I was going to take a ride. The head guy held my hand while I stepped up into the middle of the gyro. I looked down, and there were four things to put your feet in.

The guy helping me get in the gyro said "You can put your feet in the middle two, or the outer two, but you'll feel more stable in the outer two."

"Oh, Okay! I will use them," I replied in a shaky voice. I really was quite nervous.

Hey, I knew what he was doing. I wasn't that naive. Hell, I wanted my legs to be spread wider apart too, and in the outer two footholds my feet were most definitely wider apart. In fact my feet were very wide apart. I grabbed the two handles that were a bit above my head, while the other man wrapped a big leather strap around my tiny waist, and cinched it up tight.

By now there must have been close to a hundred men gathered all around the gyro ball machine. It was cool that the gyro was mounted on top of a trailer. So I was pretty high up and even the guy's way in the back could clearly see me in the gyro.

"Are you ready?" the man asked me.

"As ready as I will ever be," I replied, while taking in a deep breath.

"Now what ever you do, don't freak out. I guarantee you, there is absolutely no way you can fall out. Okay?" he explained, trying to reassure me.

"Okay! I think I'll be Okay."

He gave it a push, and it first rolled back until I was parallel to the ground, on my back. It then rolled back in the opposite direction until I was parallel to the ground, only I was facing down. I went back and forth a few times, each time my feet getting higher and higher than my head. As I started to swing down forward the man yelled out to me.

"Okay. Here you go, honey. Flipping it on."

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I spun forward my feet went way up, and my dress went way down. I was completely upside down, and the gyro was barely moving. And yeah, my bare everything was exposed! I mean my ass and pussy were totally exposed, and my legs were spread apart pretty darn wide. A huge roar of cheers rang out from everyone. I'm sure they were totally surprised that I had no panties on.

"Yes! Woo Hoo! Unbelievable! Holy fucking shit! Son of a bitch! Awesome!" We're just some of the many things men yelled out, as I went upside down.

I tried to act embarrassed by letting go with one hand and trying to push my dress up between my legs. But I really wasn't trying to cover myself at all. Hell, I was having an absolute ball. It finally turned over and I spun around into an upright position, but it went right back upside down again. By the third time around my breasts had fallen completely out of my dress.

"Oohs! Ahhs! Woo Hoo's!" were yelled out, every time I went around.

I was hearing all kinds of comments about my tits, ass and cunt, but by far the absolute most comments were about my big pussy lips, flopping all around as I turned over and over. I can tell you right now that ten minute ride was more like fifteen minutes or more; and yes, I loved every single minute of it too.

Twice I got stopped completely upside down as the ride ended. I'm sure the guy operating it had something to do with that. As it stopped with me upright a big applause and a lot of whistles came from everyone that had watched. I tried my best to act embarrassed, but I was so hot and so turned on I just don't think I looked very embarrassed. Hell, I really didn't care at that point, I had an absolute blast.

"Do you want to go again, honey?" The man asked me right away.

"No, No, No!" I said. "At least not right now," while laughing.

He confirmed, "You can ride anytime you want," with a big smile on his face.

"Well. I might later on, if you don't mind?"

"Absolutely! Anytime you want. That was fabulous," he exclaimed.

"Yes! It was, I really liked that," I replied, still laughing.

The ride operator held my hand to help me down the steps, while all the men that had watched broke out with another loud applause and whistles. They all stepped back again making an aisle way for me to walk through. Wow! Now just how fun was that? I must have flashed a couple hundred guys with that ride. Plus I was not dizzy at all, except for being dizzy turned on!

It had been quite a night so far. Flashing, getting my pussy played with, having an orgasm, and then going round and around in the gyro, showing my body to who knows how many men. But I wasn't close to being done yet. It was only a little after 9pm, and my parent's were not home. So tonight, I had no curfew.

I walked and flashed all the way back to 25th street, where I used one of those portable johns. I really needed that after going round and around. When I came out guys down on 25th street, were calling for me. Of course I went right over there and flashed several times. That's when I noticed there were rows and rows and rows of camper trailers in the field behind those lined up on Georgetown road.

Well, let me tell you - I had just found a whole lot more new men to flash. So I headed down between the second and third rows. It was a bit darker back there which made it a little scary, but what the heck ... scary just makes it that much more exciting, right?

After walking about half way down the row of campers, and flashing about every fifty feet, some guys asked me the same question that I had been asked before. Apparently that was a common come on line at the Indy 500.

"Hey honey! Can you settle a bet for us?" A man yelled out again.

"I will if I can," I replied. I was getting bolder at talking with these guys.

"My friend says you're not wearing panties, and I say you are," he explained with a smile.

"Oh really!" I jokingly replied, as though surprised by this question.

"Can you show us which one is right?" he asked.

I was really getting into the back and forth banter. So I just stood there for a few seconds, putting my hands on my hips like I was trying to decide if I should show them.

"Come on, baby doll! Have a little mercy on some old country boys," he pleaded.

I smiled, and started undoing the snaps at my waist. As I did that guys started gathering around in front of me. I did my little look around for cops, and then spread my dress wide open. They started whistling and cheering instantly. I gave them a good long look, and as I was snapping my dress, the same guy yelled out to me again.

"Hey doll, got a question for ya."

"And what might that be?" I replied, again in a joking way.

"Are you shaved?" He very bluntly inquired.

Obviously are you shaved is a pretty common line too. Anyway, I knew right away where this might go. It scared me when it happened before, but I also loved it as well. I just couldn't contain myself. So I thought I would play along with it ... maybe even help it along if I could.

"Why? Do you have some kind of bet or something on that too?" I asked them.

Instantly, he replied, "Yes! Yes we do. Come on over and settle the bet, for us."

Even though I was playing along with this, I still got plenty nervous. After all there were a lot of men here, and it was much more secluded back in the field than out on Georgetown road. I just stood there thinking about it, getting more turned on by the second. Just thinking about what might happen was making my pussy tingle. He motioned with his hand just like the other guys had done.

"Come on over doll. No ones going to hurt you. We just want to see if you're shaved or not."

Oh my, I was just too turned on ... I had to go over there. He was sitting backwards on the bench of a picnic table. As I got up in front of him, I undid the snaps at my waist, and opened my dress. He leaned his head way down looking up between my legs and said "Hell. I can't see anything. It's too fucking dark. Someone hand me, a flashlight!"

About two seconds later at least two dozen flashlights came on, all pointing right at my body. The guy again leaned over shining a flashlight right up at my cunt.

"Holy fucking shit! Would you look at this girl's pussy?"

There were all kinds of guys crowding in trying to get a look at my cunt. The guy put his hand on the inside of my knee and pushed out.

"Spread your legs, doll. Everyone's got to see this."

As he pushed my leg, for whatever reason, I lifted it way up and put my foot on the bench he was sitting on. I also turned my whole body, so I was facing out towards the bulk of the men.

"That a girl! Now, lean back a little, so everyone can see," he requested.

I was getting very hot very quickly. I not only leaned back, I actually tilted my cunt up, and pushed it out towards them which made my legs spread open even wider.

"Oh yeah! That a girl, that a girl, spread'em open," he said, with excitement. "Damn! That is some fucking pussy you got there, doll." Between having my legs spread open pretty wide, one foot up on the bench, and leaning back so far, I had a hard time keeping my balance. The man reached in without even asking and started flipping my cunt lips with his finger.

"Would you just look at these fucking pussy lips," still fingering them. "That's fucking gorgeous ... just fucking gorgeous."

The fingering of my pussy lips quickly turned into fingering my clit. My clit was stiff and sticking way out from my crotch. Each time he touched my clit it sent big jolts deep into my pussy. The man seemed as mesmerized with my clit as he was my labia. But the fingering of my clit had brought me to an orgasm. Juice started flowing out of my hole, and dripping to the ground.

"Oh! Ohh!" Ohhh!" I moaned, as I started cumming.

"Holy shit! Holy fucking shit! She's cumming! She's fucking cumming!" He looked up at the other men, like they were missing it or something, and saying even louder. "Look at that man, she's fucking cumming!"

He started doing my clit harder, rolling his finger tip back and forth over it. I was so hot I just couldn't help myself. I had leaned back so far while trying to tip my pussy up more that two men behind me were actually holding me up keeping me from falling over backwards.

Those two men slid their hands around my sides and started groping my tits, and squeezing my nipples. I'm sure the other men seeing that got them to reach in too. They started rubbing my thighs, my tummy, my bush, and my ass. I had hands all over my body and I was now having a second orgasm.

"Oh my god! Ahh! Ohh! Oh my god!" rolled out of my mouth.

"Un-fucking believable! She's, cumming again man. She's fucking cumming again!" he exclaimed, and then asked, "Hey! You guys seeing this she's cumming again man!"

I was having one orgasm after another. The more I came the harder he rubbed my clit. I looked around and saw that I must have been encircled by at least fifty men. But, I just didn't care right then. All that mattered to me right then was that man's finger bringing me to multiple orgasms. I was moaning and groaning very loud, and every time I had an orgasm, I yelled out "Oh my god! Oh my god!" It was sheer ecstasy in my voice.

I cannot honestly tell you how long I was there, or how many orgasms I had ... I just don't know. The only thing I remember for sure is that I had several orgasms. The man stopped doing my clit but juice continued to stream out of my pussy. Again the men seemed mesmerized just watching my cunt orgasm. Then I just seemed to kind of snap out of my orgasmic trance.

I lowered my foot down off the bench, and the guys were cool just like the other ones had been. They all removed their hands from my body, even helping me stand back up straight. I actually felt kind of embarrassed if you can believe that.

For a few seconds, I felt like I was in some kind of a sexual dream world. I really wanted to say something, but I had not a clue what to say. As I closed my dress and squeezed one snap closed at the waist, the guy that had fingered my clit said "God damn, honey! That was fantastic. Absolutely slam damn fucking fantastic." with all the other guys nodding their heads and agreeing with him.

I said, "Wow! That was different," while slowly shaking my head, and slightly laughing. "I think I better go now."

"Hell, honey! You can stay here all night if you want," he said.

I said "Well, thanks, but I, I should go."

My legs were a little shaky at first feeling a bit weak. I had only walked a few steps when I kind of popped out of my sexual dream world. The first thing I thought was holy crap that was fucking awesome ... absolutely fucking awesome. I had no idea that I could have that many orgasms right in a row. I had never done it before, but boy I sure as hell loved it.

With guys yelling again, I decided to quit the subtle flashing of my breasts. I spread my dress wide open, and flashed my full naked body, even turning to the side and pulling back my dress to show them my hard little ass as well. I'm pretty darn sure they all liked it.

After that I just opened my dress to anyone wanting me to flash them, and believe me there was still a whole lot more men I hadn't flashed yet. I was having the sexual time of my life. I can't begin to describe to you how turned on and excited I was.

I finished flashing that row and walked right over to the next double row of campers. Guess what I noticed while flashing back in the field of campers? No cops! Really, there were no cops. I hadn't seen one cop since I came back here, which was absolutely great with me.

I found myself talking with a lot more of the guys as I flashed them. It was really fun and sexually exciting as well. At least a half a dozen different times while standing and talking with guys, they reached in my dress. They all massaged my cunt, a couple of guys sucked my nipples, and a couple others rubbed my ass. While they were doing that they were trying to talk me into going in their camper to fuck. How hot is that?

Hell, I had an orgasm every time. It only took a few seconds for me to cum with them rubbing my pussy. But I was able to resist their pressured seductions, and moved on. I have to admit there were a couple of guys that almost had me talked into fucking them. That's one of the reasons I like talking with some of the guys that I flash.

I was so turned on I wanted to just take my dress off and walk around naked. But, I figured that is about the time cops would show up, so I left it on. I finished flashing that row of campers and went right on to the next double row. I was so hot ... I just couldn't get enough of this. My pussy constantly felt like it was ready to explode with an orgasm.

I was now in the middle of the next to the last row of campers. I had just flashed a few guys, had walked past a couple of empty sites, and was coming up on another one. There were forty maybe fifty guys most of them sitting in lawn chairs around a campfire, and of coarse drinking beer. I knew they would yell at me to flash them.

Have you noticed there always seems to be that one guy in the bunch that does almost all of the talking? That one guy yelled out to me just as I approached their campsite.

"Hey sweet thing! Come on over here, and get your size checked." He said, while pointing at four signs that each had a pair of big holes in them.

Now this was different ... they seemed to be original with this one. Again I was too turned on not to go over there. I went right into their camp walking past the large group around the campfire, and put my hand on one of the boards with holes in them.

"Okay. So what are these?" I asked, curiously.

"They're boob gauges, honey! Boob gauges!" The man yelled, loud.

"Oh, sorry! I've never seen one before," I said apologetically, but jokingly.

"Well, you have now honey. And these here are top quality ones too," he exclaimed, while chuckling and getting up out of his chair.

There were four separate signs on stands with two holes in each of them. They had written on them small, medium, large, and oh my god. They really were quite funny.

"So how do they work?" I asked, while folding both my arms on top of one of them, and resting my chin on my wrists.

"Well, honey. The first thing you need to do is strip butt naked!"

"Naked!" I exclaimed, trying to act totally surprised.

All the other guys started laughing like crazy. I think both at what he said and my reaction to it.

"Well hell, honey. You can't blame me for trying now, can ya?" He said, while getting a beer out of a cooler. "But, you will have to take those big titties out of that dress."

I paused a couple seconds, and said, "Okay. I can do that," acting like it was no big deal.

After I said that most of the men came over closer to the boob gauges. This boob gauge thing was actually pretty cool, and the guys seemed pretty cool too. That's when I decided to take my dress off. How excited I got with just the thought of being totally naked in front of all these men. It sent a huge tingling feeling through my pussy and made it even wetter.

I was nervous as usual as I stepped in front of a table, my back to all the men. I was so excited and stood there for a couple seconds wondering if I should take it off. But my being so aroused again won out. I slipped my dress all the way off and laid it on the table. I could almost feel all the men's eyes focused on my hard little ass. When I turned around they were all staring at me as they saw the front of my body for the first time.