Kathy Goes Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers

Yes, I did toss and turn that night imagining what Mark and Kathy might be doing. I did have a laugh with Kathy when I later learned that the two of them simply enjoyed a good nights sleep while my imagination ran wild.

I was thrilled when I received her text that they were going lingerie shopping for our upcoming trip. I trust that Mark, and I share the same notion of sexy clothing. I couldn't wait to see what she was selecting, and I asked her to send pictures. The next text I received was from Mark with a message from my wife. "Shit! He's with her in the fitting room!?" I exclaimed to myself.

I was suddenly uncomfortable, but I also began to get an erection. I had to get up and walk around. I wished the race would start early so I could get my mind on the race rather than thinking about Mark with Kathy as she tried on lingerie that was meant to excite me.

Then hours passed with no additional texts or even a phone call. To be fair, Kathy knew better than to call me during the race. The roar of the engines muffled the vibrations and sounds of an incoming text. Yet, I finally succumbed to my impatience and texted Kathy, "Send me a picture of the sexiest outfit, and you can keep the others a surprise."

***********

Kathy resumes her narrative from New York:

I laughed out loud when I got the text from Dennis. He is so cute, always impatient like a kid before Christmas. "Can I open just one? Please...just one?" I handed my phone to Mark and told him we needed to think of a good reply.

"I know just what to do," Mark announced. "Go into the bedroom, take your clothes off, and get on the bed."

I crawled in the nude to the middle of the bed. Mark arranged the individual lingerie bags around me. He left patches of color exposed here, a strap hanging out there, but nothing to reveal what was in each bag. I leaned on one elbow in a provocative pose; my legs were open and inviting. Mark took several photos.

Then Mark helped me to roll over, and he put a pillow under my hips to elevate my butt. Again, he shot a number of photos from different angles. We selected the best to send to Mark. I didn't ask him to delete the rejects, and I mentally noted that he did not. Mark sent them to Dennis with no comment.

I received a text from Dennis on my phone a few moments later, "LOL."

I thought about remaining naked for the rest of the day, but Mark was anxious to see me in "his" outfit. Unwrapping it, I examined the nipple torcs more closely. They were silver, patterned after Celtic neck torcs. I wondered how they were supposed to remain around the nipple. Then I discovered that they were bendable. I placed one around my nipple and pinched it tight. An electric jolt shot through my nipple, and I felt a pulse in my loins. "Oh shit!" I thought as I attached the second torc to my other nipple. My pussy began to throb even harder. "These wicked toys will keep me on edge and horny all night!" I told Mark.

"Hold the gown to your breasts and I will tie the straps," Mark directed as he helped me finish dressing. Then he stepped back to admire me in his gift.

The sheer, black cloth draped over me while allowing my naked form to be clearly seen. Lace accents added a touch of elegance. I wore a pair of black high heels to complete the look. I always feel sexy in heels, even if they are the only articles of clothing I am wearing. The back opened to leave my ass on full display. Matching panties came with the gown, but I felt sexier being exposed and available.

Mark approved the look and swept me into a kiss. He poured us each a cognac and dimmed the lights. He opened his curtains. His view of the city was limited, but the glow of city lights added warmth to the room. If the residents of the apartment buildings opposite his window cared to look, they could watch us as he drew me to himself and began a slow dance to the romantic music that he started with his remote. I melted into his arms and returned his kiss as we slowly swayed to the music.

Mark understood my love of being seen. The uncertainty of who might be watching, if anyone, enhanced the tingling sweeping through my body. I thrilled at the thought that a faceless stranger was watching his hand run over my exposed butt. His strokes over my body through the gown pulled on the torc, which squeezed tighter around my nipples. Each tug sent a jolt of electricity travelling through my belly and arching out of my clitoris. The exquisite stimulation took me to the verge of orgasm.

I urged Mark to shed his clothes. I wanted to feel his body against me; his skin sliding beneath my fingers. I could feel his erection through his pants, but I want his hard cock rubbing against my belly through my silky gown. I softly stroked his erect cock as I pulled his naked form back into a tight embrace.

"Thank you for the beautiful gown," I cooed into his ear as I brushed my lips over his ear lobe. "Use me for your pleasure." I would have dropped to my knees and gently sucked him into my mouth, but I wanted Mark to chose his own reward.

As I suspected, he bent me over the back of his couch and spread my ass cheeks. That was how he took me the first time in my husband's office when Dennis invited my co-workers to share my body. I stiffened and moaned as his hard cock slid between the folds of my vulva. I tried to find the right angle to direct him into me as he continued to tease me. I gasped and squeaked when he finally drove into my vagina.

"Yes, that feels so good. Fuck me. Harder. No, softer. Yes, now harder."

The torc strained against my nipples as he drove into me, pulling my gown tighter as it was trapped between my body and the couch. Each yank on my nipples increased the powerful sensations created by him sliding in and out of my body. I felt my release building. The material pulled tight, and my nipples extended as the torcs popped loose. The pain pushed me over the edge into an intense orgasm. Before I could catch my breath, I felt Mark begin to ejaculate inside me, and a new orgasm erupted in sync with his pulses spurting inside me.

Mark remained inside me until our breathing calmed. I felt him begin to shrink, and then he slipped out. I hate that feeling of emptiness in that instant, but then my pussy would begin to contract and close. I could feel his cum begin to seep out of me, but I was too satisfied to move. I needed more time to bask in these sensations before cleaning up.

Then Mark helped me up and spread pillows on the floor in front of his open windows. It wasn't the warming glow of a fire in a fireplace, but the lights did warm me inside. He reattached the rings to my nipples and smoothed my hair before kissing me again. He took a picture of my head reclined against his naked chest. I smile a contented smile without opening my eyes. I was confident Dennis would understand the context of my expression.

I asked Mark to attach a brief note. "Good night my dear. We are ready for bed. Sleep well. I love you. K." The note came from Mark's phone and the message from me. I knew Dennis would like that.

I fell asleep on Mark's chest. I'm not sure what awakened me. But, Mark was stroking my hair, and I saw him watching me when I opened my eyes.

"You are beautiful. Dennis is a lucky man."

"As are you," I giggled. "And I am too."

Mark laughed. "It's not a contest. I was just commenting on your beautiful, peaceful face when you are sleeping. Dennis knows that I like you and that I have no interest in anything more than our close friendship."

"So you aren't interested in the sex? I have a pretty face, but my body is just okay?"

Mark protested, "That's not what I said."

"You are so easy. Let's go to bed. But, be warned. I am offended and I want to sleep."

I awoke again in the early morning. Mark was spooned against me. One arm draped over my body, and his hand cupped my breast. His warming touch made me aware of him stimulating my nipples. I moaned and moved my butt against his crotch. I was rewarded with the swelling of his cock. I moved again to allow him to slip between my legs. I felt him stir.

"Mmmmm," Mark sighed. He began stroking my breast and moving his hips. I moved to accommodate him, and he slipped inside me. Neither of us was fully awake. I drifted into the nether state of consciousness between awake and asleep. Mark softly pumped in and out as I moved in unison with him. I felt a mini orgasm start to pulse through my loins. My vagina contracted softly as if it were stroking his cock. I think I could feel him cum inside me, but not in powerful spurts. Maybe it was my imagination, but then I felt his sperm begin to leak out of me.

I felt Mark begin to soften inside me once again. His is rhythmic breath on my neck lulled me to sleep. We slept soundly for a few hours more.

"I have to go home today," I announced before getting up from the bed. "Dennis will be home tomorrow, and I need to clean the house and shop for food before he gets home." I kissed Mark and crawled out of bed to shower and dress. I would grab a cup of coffee and head home.

**********

Dennis concludes our story:

My phone buzzed and I opened the picture of Kathy on Mark's chest. It came from his phone again, but she had typed the text. I felt the familiar stirring between my legs. Without thinking about it, I shared the image with my drinking buddies. "My wife is getting a good fucking from our friend," I told them. They were shocked at first, but they knew me well enough that it turned me on watching my wife flirt and expose herself. Two of them had met her and had enjoyed watching her flaunt her braless chest in thin shirts and tops.

They wanted more details, so I shared her front and rear pictures on the bed with the shopping bags. I wasn't able to watch her shopping today, but I could watch my friends admire her photos. And, I could imagine what each of them was thinking about what they would like to do to her. My wife enjoys sex and likes men watching her.

I was headed home tomorrow and I could not wait to hear all about her fun in New York. She would greet me in something sexy and make me wait until we had dinner and dessert before sharing with me. Then, I would shower and she would meet me in bed. She loves to play with my cock while she shares her story. She gets me hard and then plays with my balls when she gets to the "good" parts. She stops when she feels my balls begin the clinch just before I am ready to cum. Then she climbs on top of me and guides me into her wet cunt.

Once she is settled on me and comfortable, Kathy begins to rock her hips and asks me if I am ready to hear how her latest lover took her and made her cum. She begins to move up and down while still rocking her hips as she relates her story. When she nears the climax, she begins asking me if I like being married to a hot wife who is a slut. I thrust up into her in response. "Fuck yes!" I exclaim. "Don't stop. I love my slutty wife."

She knows my body well enough that she times the description of her lover cumming inside her with my release. She tells me how wonderful it felt feeling him spurt inside her as I am cumming inside her.

These sessions usually end with her collapsing on top of me, exhausted by her own powerful orgasm. We fall asleep in each other's arms. Content with each other and our love for each other.

So many couples grow bored with the routines they fall into and forget that sex is supposed to be fun as well as affirming your love for one another. We have solved that by allowing Kathy her "singles" days. She is free to take a lover for the day or night just as if she were single. And I am free to lust after that wanton slut I saw leaving the bar with a stranger knowing they are probably going off to get laid.

Yes, I am a voyeur, and Kathy is an exhibitionist. We keep each other young, aroused, and satisfied. And yes, Mark knows he is a lucky man as well. And yes, he likes sex with Kathy. He also has a fairly large collection of naughty Kathy pictures. Maybe you have seen his website? Naughty K. We both get off visiting it after an adventure to see what he shares with the world of Internet voyeurs.

luvthex
luvthex
147 Followers
12