Kathy Likes Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,049 Followers

I eased my body up against her back and barely touched the nape of her neck with a quiet kiss. Her shoulders felt tense.

"Kathy, I know you like guys, but I keep getting this feeling that you like girls, too. Have you done something like this before?" Ahh, I thought, there it was at last, and out in the open.

"Yes," I answered cautiously, happy it was in the open, but still unsure where this was leading, "I do like boys, and sure I've fooled around a little with friends, I mean, who else can you trust? I have a kissin' cousin who taught me that everyone is sexy in the dark, in the light too, for that matter. I've liked girls as much as guys ever since, and girls respect you in the morning!" I kissed the back of her neck again and felt her relax just a tad. "I guess it would be most truthful for me to say that I just love sex. And right now I'm horny enough to jump at the deal to beat off with you." I kissed her neck again, this time right beneath her left ear as I stole a hand around her waist and stroked her tummy through her suit. I was rewarded as she shivered from my touch. I nipped her ear and pressed my crotch harder up against her bottom and got another shiver for my efforts.

"I don't want to seem chicken or anything," she stammered, "But I can't help feeling weird about this. What if my parents ever found out? Will you swear to never tell anyone in my family about the two of us messing around?"

"I promise," I said as I turned her around. Then looking her in the eye, I added, "Look, let's be practical. We're good friends and can still go out with others, but when the two of us are alone and horny, there's no reason not to make each other feel nice. And there's no pregnancy or rubbers, right? But we might brag to our friends, if we had any." It was always easiest to get through to Laura using logic and practicality sprinkled with humor. I waited until she added a small nod to her blush, then drew her to me and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me back as I peeled her suit down to her waist.

We went on kissing as she untied the halter of my bikini and pulled it away. Even after she stopped kissing me and laid her head on my shoulder we continued to hug, enjoying the feel of our naked breasts pressed together. Her nipples were as hard as mine. She broke away and sat on her bed as she pulled her swimsuit down over her narrow ankles, and I used the time to yank off the bottom half of my own suit while gulping down her nudity with my eyes. Lord, she had sexy legs and pretty breasts. She had three really pretty moles on her breasts that made a perfect decoration. It definitely wasn't my imagination that she was looking me over as well.

I spread my arms and posed, "Whatcha think? Will they ever make me a calendar girl?" She slid over, her back against the wall as she lay down and smiled at me for an answer, patting the bed with her hand as an invitation to join her. I eagerly lay down beside her and kissed her. Our tongues touched and rubbed and the breathing got heavier. I moved my hand to her breasts and petted them softly, delicately pinching at the firm, rubbery knobs of her nipples.

I felt her squeeze my bottom with her hand, and I moved mine down to cup her pussy. I gave her a squeeze and with a lingering lick across her lips, I murmured, "I want to lick you." She shook her head and I made little circles around her clit with my wet finger. "Please," I whispered between kisses. She mumbled, "No, that's just too much, Kath." But she cocked her leg to allow me better access with my hand. I dipped again in her vagina, then slipped my finger lower and smeared her wetness on her asshole, "Please, Baby, I want to taste you so bad," I gave her another kiss and added, "I swear I will make you feel soooo gooood!"

Her response was to kiss me, and then she whispered, "Okay," in case I didn't get the message. I couldn't believe my good fortune - the Go Ahead from Laura! I kissed her neck and licked her shoulders. She sighed and pulled my face to her breasts. I sucked at her sensitive nipples, and they swelled happily in my mouth. Although I would have lingered longer on her firm, sweet tits, she curled her fingers in my hair and drew my mouth down her tummy to her cunt. She cocked her left leg and stroked my ears, gently tugging me downward toward her wet pussy. The fur of her bush was thick but incredibly soft and fine, a lot like mine just denser, and since we'd left the lights on, I could see that it was a dark chocolate brown.

I parted her bush with my fingertips and exposed her pink slash. I found her clit inside her delicate inner petals, and it was a small but obviously functional clit peeping out from its hood. She was hot and smooth inside and my tongue reveled in my penetration of her. Textures of pussy and pussy parts is a very real part of the lure to me, yet Laura was pretty much mono texture - everything silky smooth, wet and sweet tasting. She had little salt other than a slight saltiness on the rims of her outer lips. Her woman-smell, which was even more delicate than mine, filled my soul as her juices watered my tongue. Her smell was not very strong, not even half as strong as Sylvia's had been, and like I said, even weaker than mine, but it was wonderful because it was Laura's smell. She groaned and twisted as I laved her beady little clit with her own vaginal juices. She hurt me a bit, pulling at my hair when she came, and her thighs seemed surprisingly hard when they slammed shut on my head. But I was so overjoyed to be rubbing my face in her pumping pussy that I didn't mind at all, besides I was making Laura come, and come obviously really hard. When she couldn't stand it any longer, she pulled my face back up to hers and smothered me with kisses, licking her juice off my mouth and face. I moaned in empathy with her passion. She kept on kissing me, lovingly about the neck, burningly on my chest. She kissed, nibbled and bit at my breasts while her fingers explored my cunt.

I lay on my side, resting my knee on her hips and not trying to control the shivering in my hips as she wobbled me through the hood of my clit. She laid her head on the pillow next to mine and I could smell her sweet breath as she panted in my face. I asked, "Do you like doing that to me?"

She kissed me and moaned, um-hmm, meaning yes. I kissed her eyelids and said, "Would you like to go down on me?" The rubbing stopped and she ran her hand over my hip, cupped my bottom and pulled my cunt against hers. "Yes," she whispered as she bit my bottom lip, "At least, I think I want to."

"Do it then, Laura," I reached behind her and lightly traced her asshole with a fingertip. She shuddered and said, "That feels really nice, I like being touched there." Naturally these words gave me great delight! Another woman like me!

"Then lick my pussy and make me come," I whispered, "and I promise that I'll lick your bottom, and I'll use my fingers to make you come, and you'll come with my tongue in your bottom."

Her eyes widened with surprise. "Okay," she said aloud, much louder than my whisper, her wide blue eyes staring intently into mine. She was actually panting as she stared into my eyes. "You'd really do that for me, Kathy?" It wasn't so much a request as an urgent demand. This was a different Laura, intent, powerfully lustful, almost commanding.

I was half frightened by the change in her, but I said, "Yes, I will make love to your sweet ass, Laura, I want to, and I swear it!" She looked into my eyes a moment longer then gave me a hard kiss, probably the first really hard, forceful kiss I ever received from a girl.

Then she didn't waste any time. She scooted down the bed as I lied on my back and spread my legs around her. She stroked my thighs with her hands and looked at my bush. She leaned her head forward, her nose gently parting my pubic hair, and, she gave me a tentative little kiss in my crack, just below my clit. "You smell really nice, Kathy," she said in a low voice, almost a growl. She spread my lips with her fingers and slowly ran the tip of her tongue down my crack.

I propped myself up on one arm for a better view, and used my free hand to run my fingers through her hair. She slid her tongue into my vagina, and I tugged her head deeper into me. She wiggled her head and stabbed my vagina again and again with her tongue. Then she lapped the juices up over my clit, just the way that I'd done it to her. What a fast learner! Then she started wiggling the hood over my clit with her tongue. I moaned and sank back, my legs curling around her and hugging her to me as my insides started to melt and burst like tiny bubbles and big bubbles and boom, heaving, lurching electric bubbles, I came so hard that it might well have been the best ever - waves of ecstasy rolling through every part of my body like water hammers. It's Laura's face between my legs! And I heard that thought echo over and over. Then her fingers entered me, three fingers stretching my vagina, her mouth still relentless on my clit, and I was coming again, or maybe the same orgasm extending, I couldn't know, and another wave crashing up my insides as I felt something entering my ass, maybe a thumb. Laura's face in my pussy; Laura up my cunt; Laura up my ass; my legs wrapping around precious Laura. It went on and on.

She didn't rush me when the heaving stopped, but slid up my tummy, lying on top of me and kissing me. "Thanks, wow, that was great," I finally managed to pant between her kisses. "Maybe the best I ever had."

"I liked it," she said seriously then smiled, "and I don't care if it's weird or not. I liked it a lot. I was afraid that I wouldn't but I did. You taste good to me, Kathy. And no maybe to it, you definitely gave me the best climax I ever had."

"I love you," I whispered. She gave me a slow deep look with her blue pools, and then tenderly kissed my lips.

"Did you mean it, about licking me from behind, I mean?" she asked, a trace of anxiety in her voice. "God! Kathy, you can't imagine how long I have dreamed about that. You're really gonna lick my ass?"

"Yes, just get off me, and lie on your tummy."

She scrambled off me and lay down obediently, her legs slightly spread. As I spread her legs wider and lowered myself between them, I looked at her pretty, round, muscular little bottom and spread her cheeks gently with my fingers. She had some tiny dark hairs in her crack, but her asshole was pink and virginal looking. As I licked slowly downward from the top of the crack, her legs tensed and she softly said, "Ahh, that's it, you can't know how I've yearned for this. Always afraid to ask a boy, and none ever... yes, oh yes, put it in, God!" Her sphincter loosened and tightened almost sucking my tongue into her hole as she pumped her ass at my face. "Yes, deeper Kathy, yes." And I was so willing. Her asshole was as silky smooth inside as her vagina. She wasn't the expert at flexing her sphincter that Sylvia had been, but Laura was working it hard, and I knew she would soon be an expert with a little practice.

I used one of my hands to cup under her pussy and diddle her clit while I tongue-fucked her ass. She freed my other hand, which I'd been using to spread her bottom's round globes, by using her own hands to spread her rear to my oral invasion. My free hand quickly found service intermittently sliding in and out of her vagina. Then I'd lap juice from her elixir-leaking vagina and lavished her asshole with the natural oil. Then I'd begin again my cycle of light licks, pokes and finally vigorous tongue thrusts into her eager and willing butt. Already, her asshole was becoming expert at grabbing my tongue. I bet she could have drawn a penis right up inside without the guy pushing. Her cheeks massaged my face with their firm softness as she rolled her ass around. I thrilled at the musky, metallic taste of her asshole washed with saliva and pussy juice. I was on my fourth repetition of the cycle when she came with several bark like groans and coughs and one scream into her pillow, her pussy juice smearing my chin. She had raised her hips slightly and was grabbing at my tits with her toes as the shivers of her orgasm made her hips quiver in my face. It was a long one, too, much longer than the last one.

"Thank you, Kathy," she said and moaned as I mounted her back as if fucking her rear and kissed the back of her neck. My cunt felt good as I rubbed it against her ass. "It was as great as I always thought it would be." She giggled weakly, "And to think, I got it from another girl! Somehow, that even makes it sweeter for me. Brad used to stick a finger up it when I was coming, and I loved it, just loved it! But he never licked it. And I had always imagined how much better a tongue would be than a finger, especially your tongue, Kathy. You have a really long tongue, you know. The longest tongue I have ever seen on anyone, even that guy in Kiss, you know the band, Kiss?"

"Do you have any other fantasies?" I asked, hoping, "I'll do them for you, Laura. I've wanted to have sex with you ever since I've known you. I'd do anything for you, Laura." I added almost fiercely.

"Really?" she said, trying to roll over and face me. I obliged and raised myself, and after she had flipped over, I settled my cunt against hers and looked her in the eye.

"Really." I kissed her and she kissed back, and I felt her hips stir against mine.

"Well, let's see," she smiled when she finally had a chance to speak, "There were a few times when I lay here, listening to you beat off, and I'd start feeling horny..." She blushed.

"And you want me to do you, again, like last week?" I encouraged her while letting my titties sway, teasing her erect nipples by brushing them with my own.

"Not exactly. I mean, I'd think it would be sexy to watch you do it to yourself," she said. Hell, I'd heard kinkier things than that.

"I'd be happy to do that for you darling, how to you want me to lay? I'll even squat over your face, if you want."

"There's more," she whispered, and her blush deepened as she glanced shyly down at my tits, refusing to meet my eye. "I'd like you to lay on your back with your legs up and let me play with your bottom while I watch you beat off." It all came out in a relieved rush.

"Mmmm," I said, licking her lips, "Sounds good so far! Do you want to kiss me there, too?"

She giggled, "Can't you suck my tits or something while we talk about this?" Laura was still blushing furiously and evidently felt like it would be easier to talk if I couldn't see her face. Anticipating further revelation, I willingly complied.

As I gently licked and sucked at her sweet nipples, I urged her to continue, "And after you kiss my bottom, then what?"

"Well," she whispered so softly that I had to strain to hear her, "most of all... Remember you promised to never tell anyone!"

"I promise! Really!" I said, chuckling between her tits. I slid my finger up her vagina, and finding her still soaking wet, slid in another. "Please tell me, Laura. You've really got me worked up!"

"I want to pretend my hand is a penis. I want to rub the heel of my fist on my clit and fuck your bottom with my thumb."

"I thought you already did that to me with your thumb." I said.

"Not like this, not like I was a boy fucking your butt."

I scooted up and kissed her mouth, "Just get that thumb good and wet in my cunt first," I breathed between kisses and sucked at her tongue, "and be gentle, at least at first." I rolled over, pulling her over on top of me. She kissed me so ardently that I knew she was brimming over with lust. I wrapped my legs around her waist and pumped my cunt at hers; she really seemed to like that!

She moved down and smooched my cunt, licking me much more lovingly than she had before. I raised my knees and hugged them to my chest, and she obediently moved her mouth down to my asshole. She gave me tender sweet kisses around my hole, then tongued my ass with little licks while her nose nuzzled in my vagina. She fucked my ass with her tongue for a while, which I really liked, then she sat up on her haunches and rested my ankles on her shoulders. Just like she said, she rubbed herself with her fist while pumping my cunt with her thumb, using her other arm to hold up her weight and meanwhile looking down at my cunt with rapture on her face while I diddled my clit. When she finally slipped her wet thumb up my ass, she only got to pump it a few times before she started coming, shuddering deliciously and speckling my calves and knees with kisses and licks. Then she laid down on me again, kissing me on the mouth and rubbing our cunts together.

"Oh thank you, thank you, Kathy," she murmured between kisses then looked me in the eye, "That was the most sweet, sexiest, hottest thing I ever did. How can I ever thank you enough?"

"Well," I said coyly, "I'm sure I can think of something."

"All you have to do is ask, Kathy. I'd do anything for you, now. Anything!"

This was almost too good to be true and definitely too good to pass up. "If you really mean it, I can tell you something that would make me really happy."

"Tell me!" she urged, pinching my nipples and kissing my ear.

"I'd like to get together with you and a guy, sometime. I want to eat you while you are being fucked by a big hard dick."

She laughed, "Do you want me to pick up the guy, or will you bring your own?"

"Either way," I said, "And right now I'd like to do to you what you just did to me. You know, watching your titties bounce while you fucked me was a big thrill. Maybe you'd like to see that, too."

"Oh yes!" she said and kissed me. I was surprised and delighted with Laura's turn-around on making it with a chick. Apparently, playing with her ass was all it took to do the trick. I remember one day, about a week later, when she came in from her PE class; it was tennis this semester. She was hot and sweaty and in a bad mood about a score she'd received on a math test. I happened to be in the mood, and she definitely wasn't. I asked her if we could do it. I was watching her strip off her damp tennis outfit. She was down to her panties and bra when she answered that she really didn't feel like doing anything but taking a soak in the tub.

She bent over to pick up her clothes and toss them in the hamper, and I kneeled behind her and gave her a kiss on the bottom, right in the crack through her panties. She pretended not to pay attention and bent over even further to grab her socks. I peeled the panties aside with my fingers and licked right up through the split of her cheeks. Her skin was salty and musky from her exercise, and I enjoyed the smell of it as I tongued her asshole. She moaned then, and offered no more resistance to whatever I wanted to do. Apparently, Laura's asshole was her magic button.

Another time, near bedtime, I told her that I really wanted to eat her, and she said she felt like sleeping. I kissed her and told her that I really wanted some sex, but that I also needed to take a shit. I whispered that I'd let her watch me shit if she'd eat me out while I did it. She instantly got an urgent look on her face and gave me such a powerfully passionate kiss that I was startled again. While I squatted on the toilet, she put her head between my legs and licked my pussy. Even though I peed while I was squeezing out a couple of turds, she kept on kissing and licking me, letting my pee run down her chin. To my surprise, she even wiped some of my pee on her breasts. She must have drunk some while licking my pussy clean. When I was through and had come, she wiped my ass then washed it with a damp washrag, and then she tongued my asshole while beating off on the bathroom floor. She was so happy that she ate me out again afterwards. Laura may be the only person I have ever met who loves bottoms more than I do.

Pelios
Pelios
1,049 Followers