Kathy Likes Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,050 Followers

We both still went out with guys and got laid when we were lucky, although, I still hadn't had the opportunity to make it with Laura and a guy. And she still had a bit of an attitude about lesbians, at least she really objected to calling herself gay or even bi, so, one can imagine how shocked I was when I returned unexpectedly early from a bummer date and found my roommate in the arms of another woman, and Sheila Montgomery at that!

Sheila was an upper-class sorority type, who had that sullen, sultry look that drives men crazy and usually strikes women as being snotty. Her lush, black hair fell over her shoulders in thick coils and curls. She had dark eyes and a full pouting lower lip. She was slim at the waist and rounded and curved in the hips and legs. She was on the short side of medium height and had perky, almost large breasts. Her skin was an olive tan, and frankly, I thought she was just as sexy as all the guys did. I guess Laura thought so, too, because when I walked into the room, they were stretched out on Laura's bed and kissing each other. Sheila had one hand under Laura's blouse, and Laura had one hand up Sheila's knee-length, plaid skirt. Laura's skirt was bunched up around her waist, and it was obvious that she had already removed her own panties. Both girls were barefoot, their shoes scattered on the floor.

When I walked in and shut the door behind me, they untangled and sat up, Sheila trying to sit up and look innocent, and Laura pulling her skirt back down with a look of dismay and horror on her face. She stood so abruptly that Sheila fell off the bed and landed on the floor on her rump. Her legs were spread by the fall and I could see that she was still wearing her panties, although she had a streak of wetness over her crack.

"I'm so sorry, Kathy, so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," Laura was stammering and wringing her hands.

While I helped Sheila to her feet, I said, "Sorry? Sorry for giving me the treat of such a sexy sight? My roommate, whom I love, kissing the hottest girl in her sorority. Tell you what, I'll forgive you, if you let me watch you kiss her again."

While I said this, I was smiling and looking at Sheila, who was watching me so closely that I felt like a snake. She tentatively smiled back, and then muttered something about how she was just leaving. Laura looked confused, but willing to go along with anything that I wanted.

"Leave? Child, you can't leave!" I held up a paper bag. "I have here an entire magnum of Dom Perignon champagne. You can help us celebrate! I just got back from a drag of a date, but on my way in, I checked my mail and found this!" I held up an envelope. "I just won first place in the National Honors Essay for the special Phi Beta Kappa Contest. For you ignorant rubes who can neither read nor write, that means a fourteen thousand dollar scholarship. So I ran down to that liquor store on the corner, and voila! It's party time!"

The embarassment of having been caught en flagrante delicto, caused by my untimely entrance, was forgotten as both girls cheered and congratulated me. Laura scrounged up three plastic tumblers, and the celebration set to with a vengeance.

Incidentally, for those who don't know any better, with good champagne, it doesn't take too long to catch that buzz! I tried not to spend too much of my time staring at Sheila's bare legs or the plush curves of her breasts underneath her cashmere sweater, but I couldn't help it. She had that kind of face and body that all but screamed, Fuck Me. And I had every intention of doing so! And since I knew Laura didn't have her panties on under her skirt, it was hard to keep my eyes from looking for squirrel shots up her dress. I got a few, too!

After the fourth glass of hooch, both the other girls seemed relaxed enough for me to start things moving. They were sitting side by side on Laura's bed while I was facing them from sitting on my own. "I really am sorry that I arrived so abruptly, Laura, but if you won't kiss her again, I will." Laura blushed, but Sheila gave me a steady appraisal. Well, not too steady, I think she was a little snockered.

"You really want to kiss me?" she smiled sweetly, showing her dimples and white even teeth. I left my bed and kneeled at their feet and set Sheila's cup on the floor. Laura was smiling now as I cupped Sheila's slightly pointed chin in my hand and lightly pressed my lips against hers. She responded gradually, almost lazily as her lips softened and melted apart. Our tongues brushed lightly, sending jolts of pleasure racing through my nerves and condensing in my clit and nipples. God, she turned me on! I felt a hand on my hip and knew it was Laura's. Good, she was getting hot instead of embarrassed. I stroked Sheila's neck with my fingers; her hands stayed shyly in her lap.

"You kiss real sexy, Kathy," she said as I leaned back on my heels. I rather liked hearing that I was a sexy kisser, but the way she'd kept her hands in her lap had slightly disappointed me, like maybe she wasn't turned on by women's bodies but liked the attention that we were giving her. But I didn't want to take time worrying about her now, I wanted to keep things warm, so without answering her, I turned and reached for Laura. She seemed to resist for just a second then opened her legs and her lips to me. She wrapped her legs and arms around me as we kissed, sliding her short skirt up to her hips and giving Sheila an eyeful. I couldn't see how she was responding. At last, our kiss broke, and I knew my panties were wet.

"Now," I said, trying to catch my breath, "Now, you two kiss. I want to watch."

Sheila grinned, and Laura shrugged. They both seemed a little embarrassed, but they seemed to accept me as a temporary ringmaster. I rubbed their knees with my hands as they kissed. Watching them kiss was a super-sexy experience for me. Both of their eyes were closed. At first, only their lips touched, but as they opened up, Laura slid her tongue through Sheila's reluctant lips, and Laura put one of her hands on Sheila's breast. While they were preoccupied, I slipped my panties off to make it easier to finger myself. God, I was hot!

They were so pretty together, full lips caressing one another, dark heavy raven curls mingling with golden blonde. I slid one hand up Laura's skirt and spread her swollen pussy lips with my fingers, noting that she responded by more actively caressing Sheila's tits and spreading her own legs a little to ease access for the warm touch of my hand. While I probed Laura's wetness, I kissed Sheila's knees, keeping my eyes on their kiss, except for one quick peek under her plaid skirt. I could just see the white vee of her panties between her smooth tanned thighs. I felt Laura's foot slip up under my skirt and her toes groped my pussy. She pointed her toes and let me take over the action, rubbing my wet cunt on the cool, smooth surface of her instep.

I kissed between Sheila's knees, and sure enough, her legs parted just enough for me to kiss the insides of her knees. At that point, Laura's left hand edged from Sheila's breast to her lap. Sheila, who'd been leaning back on her elbows, sat up breaking the kiss, and covered Laura's straying hand with one of her own. At least she didn't slam her knees shut on my face, but as she sat up, her knees withdrew from me and then closed firmly. I busied myself petting Sheila's narrow, pretty feet with my free hand before she had a chance to speak. My other hand stayed under Laura's skirt which was around her hips, and Laura's wet, pussy-juice-slicked foot stayed under my skirt which was also up around my waist, and Sheila could clearly see that both our pussies getting action barely covered by our skirts, but she only said, "Do you think I could have some more of the Dom, please?" She was addressing me.

The bottle was on the floor beside me, so I was able to fill her cup without moving my legs. Although she could see Laura's slim ankle tapering under my dress, I felt a little self-conscious, so I had quit pumping my hips. Laura, meanwhile, had delicately maneuvered her big toe into my vagina. It felt good, and I was very grateful that she kept her nails clipped really short.

"Thanks, Sheila," I said casually as I handed her the plastic cup full of champagne, "and Laura. That was a really sexy kiss to watch," I grinned, "I'd think it would be neat to watch it a little longer."

Laura kissed her ear, but Sheila's grin was a trifle nervous, "What ya'll are doing feels real nice, but it's starting to get a little heavy..." her sentence trailed off, and she took a couple of gulps of the champagne. Laura's hand was still in her lap, covered by her own. Laura and I both eased away from each other slightly, Laura's damp foot now resting in plain view on my thigh near my knee. I took my hand away from Laura's cunt and used both hands to massage Sheila's feet. She gradually relaxed again as we talked.

"You have pretty feet, Sheila," I said, lightly kissing her toes, "And sexy legs. I guess it's easy to get carried away with such a lovely girl as you, but what can it really hurt? Won't make you pregnant, ya know."

She giggled, her voice a little slurred from the strong drink, "I sure like what you're doing to my feet!" She paused a minute, thoughtfully watching me as I gently took her big toe in my mouth and sucked it. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to fool around just a little bit more."

Laura took her hand from Sheila's lap and ran her hand along the curve of Sheila's left breast as she laid her head against Sheila's shoulder. Sheila leaned her head forward as Laura raised her face. What followed was the slowest, sweetest kiss that I have ever had the pleasure of watching. Slow as the fall of a snowflake, Laura pressed Sheila back onto her back. Sheila's hands left her lap at last and circled Laura. I gently spread Sheila's knees and kissed her plump thighs, inching my way up her legs and pushing her plaid skirt forward with my nose. I expected her to stop me any second, but her legs only tightened slightly when my lips brushed against her white panties. The warm heat of her crotch caressed my face as I nuzzled and kissed her panties. Her hips moved a bit as I pulled her panties aside with my fingertips, unveiling her secret glory. She had course pubic hair that was black but not too thick. Her pussy was flat and smooth, opening easily and wetly to my tongue. Her legs moved then, wrapping around my back as she raised her knees to allow my tongue to slide slickly down into her vagina. I could feel her toes clutching at the skin of my back.

I heard a gentle smack as their lips parted and Sheila whispered to Laura, "She's eating my pussy. Kathy's eating my pussy... Oh!" She made no attempt to stop Laura from unbuttoning her blouse as Laura reassured her with tender kisses, and murmured to her that essays weren't the only things Kathy was great at. Laura unveiled the lovely globes of Sheila's tits and sucked at the dark-haired beauty's swollen brown nipples. Sheila's juicy pussy trembled under the lash of my tongue and the pinches and thrusts of my fingers. Then her fluids were oozing into my mouth as she noisily achieved orgasm, thrusting her hips at me, clutching Laura by the hair, and crying out, "Oh, oh, God! Oh, yes!" I had not encountered a girl before that produced so much lube fluid while coming, although all girls do to some degree, but Sheila practically erupted and gushed.

Too soon for me, her trembling eased and she sighed. Then before either of us knew what was happening, Sheila had sat up, grabbed her shoes, and muttering something about having to pee, all but ran to our bathroom and shut the door. We probably wouldn't have worried if she hadn't taken her shoes. Our alarm proved well founded a few minutes later when she emerged from the restroom, fully re-clothed and her hair brushed.

"I just want to say that you girls made me feel really nice. But I've got to run, now." She gave us each a sweet but brief kiss on the lips, and bang! She was gone. Laura seemed more upset and disappointed than I was, but then, poor Laura hadn't even got to get a good look at Sheila's pussy, much less taste it; nor did she get a chance to lick the girl's voluptuous bottom - what she'd probably wanted most of all.

I felt a little guilty. Perhaps if I hadn't come along, Laura would have gotten a lot further. Almost as if she heard my thoughts she muttered, "Oh well, if you hadn't have come in with that fantastic champagne, she would have left even sooner. Shy girl, really. Skittish."

That made me feel a little better, but I still felt like I needed to make it up to Laura somehow. And I really doubted Sheila was shy. After all, I did get a good taste of strange pussy, and Laura didn't. "Tell you what, darling, what if I squat on the stools for you. Would you like that?"

She actually blushed a little when she smiled and nodded. She gave me a serious kiss, told me that she loved me and then stripped my clothes off. I set the stools in position while she took her own clothes off. This was one of Laura's favorite sexual fantasies. I would stand on the stools - they were each about 9 inches tall, set about a foot apart, then squat, leaning my back against the wall for stability. She would then lay a pillow on the floor beneath my spread open ass and stretch out with her face close to my hanging snatch and buttocks. Then she would masturbate while looking at me, sniffing me, and giving my cunt and ass little kisses and licks. I didn't mind it at all.

It felt good enough to me, and my own view was pretty spectacular. I liked to see her supple naked body writhing on the floor with ecstasy, one hand whipping her clit furiously, the other usually stroking my underside. Her nipples would grow taut and swell as her passion rose, the skin on her chest would flush pink as she neared orgasm, and then when she would actually start coming, her nipples would visibly soften as if melting, her toes would curl and her thighs would tremble and jerk. She would always stick her tongue in my asshole while she was coming. I would always cooperate by flexing my sphincter muscles, she said that it felt as if my bottom was sucking at her tongue, even though I had told her several times that she was even better at it that I was. The dear thing couldn't even talk about my bottom without making her panties wet. It made her happy, and I made sure she stayed happy by licking her ass and fingering her cunt until she came again. Then we ate each other's pussies in the 69 position, and we slept together that night in a tangle of arms and legs.

I didn't see Sheila again for two weeks. It was a weekend and Laura was away visiting her folks. I was slaving over an English paper and was nearly finished when there came a soft knock at the door. It was she, and she was wearing the same blouse and skirt. I took that as a message of sorts, but Sheila must have known that Laura was away for the weekend, so I was curious. I invited her to sit down and offered her a beer from our little mini-fridge. I told her that I wanted to finish my paragraph and kept writing. She came up behind me and put her hands on my shoulders. The feel of her pointed breasts pressing into my back seriously compromised my writing skills, but before I could say anything, she was whispering in my ear, "I really liked what you did for me a couple of weeks ago. Did you really like doing it to me?"

I could smell liquor on her breath, "Yes, I liked it a lot." I smiled into the mirror above my desk/dressing table.

"I was out on a date tonight," she continued in her whisper, "and I let him feel me up for a while, then changed my mind, you know, cause he's really kind of a jerk. You ever do that?"

I just smiled. I'd rather masturbate than watch TV, but I'd rather be fucked by a jerk than masturbate. "You want me to eat you out again?" I asked softly.

"Yes," she whispered, "I'm so horny that it's making me dizzy, and it's just something you do better than anyone who ever did it to me." I swiveled my chair around and she sat on my lap, straddling my hips with strong legs. She ground her pelvis into my crotch, pumping her pussy at mine as she circled me with her arms and thrust her tongue in my mouth. She kissed me with lusty abandon; her breathing heavy as she massaged my mouth with her interested tongue. I was only wearing panties and a T-shirt, so I could feel by the brush of her pubic hair that she wasn't wearing any panties as she pushed her cunt into mine.

When I got a chance to breathe for a second, I leaned my face back enough to speak and whispered, "What you're doing to me would feel much better to both of us if you pulled my panties off."

She seemed to hesitate a second then nodded. Without ceremony, she slid off my lap, and as I raised my hips, she quickly pulled my panties down over my toes. After she climbed on top of me again, I spread my legs as wide as I could while raising my knees and scooting my ass forward so her hips could nestle down into mine and was rewarded by the hotness of her pussy pressed against mine. "Oooo," she said as she began rubbing our cunts together, "You were right!" She kissed me for a long time, fucking me with her eyes closed while I unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her breasts. I didn't need to pinch her perky brown nipples to make them erect, they already were. While I sucked them, my hands were busy unfastening and un-zipping the back of her skirt. I asked her to pull off my shirt, and she did, but she didn't even touch my tits with her hands, much less suckle them. She didn't even look at me. Put these behaviors with her previous actions, I started to realize that she didn't want to reciprocate woman-to-woman affection. She liked receiving but didn't want to give. There could be several reasons, but I made up my mind right then and there. One way or another, sooner or later, I was going to fuck Sheila's face.

But first, I had to get her addicted to what I had to give. "Do you know what I think would be sweet?" I murmured to her between kisses. After she made an affirmative sound, I continued in her ear, "I'd like you to stretch out naked on my bed and let me eat your pussy." She moaned and pressed her hips into mine. But after one more slippery, yummy kiss, she got up and stretched out on the bed. Naked. I felt like I was drinking in the sight of her olive skin and firm round breasts, her long smooth legs, and then, I was feeling pretty aroused as I focused on her dark, thin-furred vee. She licked her lips, her dark half-lidded eyes challenging me; she gave a seductive little roll of her hips and spread her legs slightly, slowly flexing her toes.

I fucked her with my face. Kneeling between her legs, I felt like a starved beggar at a banquet, and I couldn't help but dive right in. I played her like violin, with love, with violence, with all the burning passion of myself, sucking in her, drinking from her, entering her with tongue and fingers. I reveled in her musky smell and salty flavor, and she loved it. When I sensed her beginning to come, I thrust my nose in her vagina, felt her clit pressing between my eyebrows and just wiggled my face back and forth, shoving forward as if I intended to climb up inside her pussy. The long, trembling quiver of her hips, the muffled whimper of her little cry, the strength of her legs as they clutched me to her were an orchestral preface to the violence of her loin-thrashing orgasm. Her steaming pussy and wet crotch smeared all over my face as her hips bucked up and down. I even managed to slip a few tongue stabs between the heaving and clenching cheeks of her slick, wet bottom, then finally slipped a finger all the way up her ass, which seemed to start her orgasm all over again.

"God! I just can't begin to tell you," gasped Sheila as I slid up her sweat-moistened body and sought her lips with mine. At first, she didn't seem to want to open her lips, but then she did, and she kissed me back with unfeigned enthusiasm. Her hands cupped my bottom and tugged my cunt against hers as she said, "You do that so great, Kathy, I - I really want to thank you." Then she kissed me again before I could say anything.

Pelios
Pelios
1,050 Followers