Kathy Likes Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,047 Followers

I slid my right hand under her bra and ran my fingers over the soft skin of her left breast, gently pinching the nipple between the roots of my fingers while my tongue flicked in her ear. Like everything else on this huge woman, her nipples were really big, too. She sighed, and her stockings rustled as she rubbed her thighs together. "Pull your dress up; I want to see your panties," I breathed in her ear, making her shiver. She hiked up her skirt, and my eyes feasted on the curved lines of her calf muscles, the sleek shiny look of her stockings, the swell of her plump thighs, the taught garter straps that gripped the tops of her flesh-toned stockings, and, of course, the lacy white vee of her panties, puffed out slightly by the containment of her pubic hair. Her nipple had grown hard and stiff between my fingers.

I pulled my arm free of her clothing and pulled her head back for a deep-throated kiss. Slowly, I released her head and pulled my mouth away, moving around the chair, sinking to my knees. I gently raised one of her feet, took off her high heel and kissed her stocking-clad toes. Smelling the earth-animal aroma of nylons and feet. Still holding her leg, I kissed her ankle, her calf, her knee, and the upper edge of her stocking. I slowly lowered her leg and set her foot back on the floor. She slid her bottom to the edge of her chair and widened her knees, tentatively. I ran my hands over the surfaces of her elegant legs, squeezing the muscles of her calves and thighs, and then I leaned forward, kissing her legs, breathing in the faint coffee odor of her knees, the earthy-onion smell of stocking-covered thighs, and then further forward, my lips brushed the surface of her panties. Her hips trembled slightly. I breathed the panty odor; flesh permeated cotton, the infinitesimal astringent hint of urine, the soap she'd used (Zest evidently!), and overlaying it all, the dizzying, unmistakable aroma of an aroused human female!

I pressed my lips gently against the crotch of her panties and breathed warm air through the material. Her hips shivered again, stronger this time. I trailed a slow lick up her panties, tracing my tongue lightly up her slit under the material. Her fingers moved through my hair and trailed lightly across my breasts as I rose and leaned over her to kiss her hungry mouth. As our lips clung and our tongues danced together, I put my left hand in her lap and rubbed her warm mound through her panties. Slowly, my fingers pried around the edge of her panties to divide and stroke the hot slash of her wet pussy. I pushed two fingers up her vagina and pumped her with my hand until she moaned into my mouth. I spread her juices over her clit and made tiny circles around it until her hips were pumping in the chair, her arms locked around me as she plied my mouth with feverish kisses.

With a tiny high-pitched cry like the call of some exotic bird, she stiffened and shivered, burying her face in my hair. Several times her quivering hips bucked as she gasped and panted into my ear, then oh so slowly her body relaxed, and I accordingly moved away from her clit, gently cupping her cunt in my hand and giving it light squeezes as the last echoes of her orgasm died away. At this stage of a woman's orgasm, even a tongue would seem abrasive to the hyper-sensitive clitoris, unless of course I had wanted to try and force multiple orgasms, but this didn't seem like the time or place for that. I was paying so much attention to what my hand was doing in her lap that I only belatedly noticed that she was sobbing into my shoulder, still holding me tightly with her arms. "There, there, darling," I soothed and took a shot in the dark, "I know it hurts, but the pain will pass." I had assumed that she was crying about her husband, but as it turned out, I was only half right.

She gently pushed me away and straightened her skirts, then pulled out a Kleenex, gently blew her nose, then pulled out another tissue to wipe her eyes and clean away her smeared lipstick. I was getting that damned 'dismissed' feeling again when she spoke, "I'm so sorry, Kathy, to behave this way; I can imagine what you must think of me, but I think I need to be alone now."

"That's alright, Candice," I began diplomatically, "The offer for friendship still stands; you're probably not really ready for a lover right now. But, I do want to thank you; I really got off to making you come, and I'm sorry if I was a little pushy about messing around." I stood up.

She stood up, too, and looked at me earnestly, "That's part of it, Kathy, but I have to be honest," Uh-oh, I thought, here it comes, then she said, "I enjoyed what you just did very much, but in the long run, I don't really think I'm cut out for this female to female business..."

I stepped closer and took her hands. I had to stop her before she made some declaration that she might later feel obliged to stick to like doctrine, "Hey," I interrupted gently, "Sex is just sex. Love is love, and none of that matters right now. I just want to be friends, okay? Now, why don't you just relax and go on with your life. In the mean time, think about having me over for dinner some evening. We'll get drunk, cuss men, crack jokes and see who can come up with the worst puns. Or maybe we could even get together with a couple of other girls and go camping or something. Just remember," I released her hands and turned to the door, "the next time you feel depressed, you've got friends out there who care about you. Call us up!"

I opened the door and as I stepped out, I heard her say softly, "Thanks, Kathy, thanks for everything."

I stuck my head in the door, gave her an encouraging wink and left, not trusting myself with her for another moment. I was so angry at the failure of my seduction that I could have bit nails in two, and I was so horny that I seriously contemplated stopping in one of the restrooms to relieve myself, rather than waiting until I got back to the dorm. But, I decided to head on, after all, I didn't want to just come; I wanted a partner.

But when I got back to the room, I found our 'out to lunch' sign hanging on the doorknob. This was the signal that Laura and I used to let the other know that sex was going on inside, and intrusion probably wouldn't be welcome. I groaned, feeling pretty stung. This was a rule we made up the first day, before we became aware that boys weren't allowed into this dorm anyway. We'd never used the sign because the only people we had sex with here was each other and maybe Sheila. Could she be mad at me for pursuing Candice? That didn't seem likely, both of us had agreed that even though we loved each other this wasn't a couple kind of thing, besides, Laura still planned on getting married and having kids. Who could it be? It had to be a girl. I looked at my watch. Two in the afternoon, and I knew she had a class at three, so this had to break up soon. I decided to hang around and see who came out.

I walked down the hall and sat down by the water fountain and cracked a book like I was studying. From here, I could peek behind the fountain and see our door. I felt bad about spying on Laura, but maybe it was a kind of secret that Laura really wouldn't want me to know about. And after all, I had walked in on her and Sheila that first time – I had never really asked Laura how that had come about, and she had never mentioned it. I didn't have long to wait, and I have to admit, I was really surprised. It was Denise Dominguez, a freshman that was a new member of Sheila's sorority. She was pretty, medium height and very shapely with the color of skin like coffee with maybe three little cream cups added. She had dimples, too, deeper than Laura's and about like mine. Dimples made for an engaging smile, and she sure had one with large pure white teeth.

She was in my English class, was from Jamaica and had a lovely musical accent and large, very dark eyes. Her black hair was straightened and looked soft. Or maybe it wasn't straightened; she obviously had Spanish blood, complete with an almost roman nose. Come to think of it, I wasn't really sure what race she was, but she was sure exotic looking. I had talked to her once or twice and liked her, but didn't give it much thought because of her sorority. The rich girls just didn't hang around my dorm as a rule, of course Sheila was an exception, but I didn't know how Laura got her here either! I got up and went to the room. So what was it with Laura and that particular sorority?

I got back to the room and Laura was putting her books together for class. She practically beamed at me, "Ever since you first seduced me, I have been wanting to do that to another girl myself, and you'll never guess who I just had sex with!"

"Denise. I saw her leave. Sorry, but I was so curious I was spying on you from down the hall. What is it with you and that sorority, anyway?" Laura was still beaming, so I guess she wasn't mad at me about the spying.

"Nothing with the sorority exactly, except my mom was a member of that sorority. That's why Sheila came to talk to me, to let me know I could automatically join if I wanted. I didn't because my mom told me it caused her to waste too much of her time... Oh never mind all that; do you want to hear about it? I gotta leave for class pretty soon."

I shrugged, "What I really want is some hard sex, but since there isn't time for that, go ahead and tell me about Denise."

Laura winced, "Another bad day with Candice, huh?" I nodded and waved her to go on, "Okay, so after my history class – Denise is in there with me, we stopped to talk outside about this upcoming test next week. She happened to mention that she really felt like smoking a joint, and I told her that I had never done that before. Long story short, we came up here and opened the window and smoked some and I got kinda dizzy and we started talking. I thanked her for giving me a first, and since she was new in this country, was there anything I could do to return the favor and give her a first. She said she had never had sex with a white boy and did I know any good ones. I admitted I knew a few, but no one I'd recommend to an enemy much less a friend, and that is when I had the idea."

Laura beamed and continued, "First, I promised her that the first guy I ran across who knew what he was doing, I would introduce her, then I said that I could give her another kind of first in sex, then asked her if she would like a naked white girl to eat her pussy. She said that she'd never done it with a girl of any color, but yeah that might be pretty cool as an experiment, so I started taking my clothes off. She seemed pretty entertained by seeing me naked, so I kneeled down in front of her and started pulling her panties off. She seemed a little stoned and was giggling about me doing it 'just like that', and I said, yeah, but I wanted it to be a treat to remember, and then I did it, just licked her pussy until she came. It was a blast! Then I apologized that I only had time for a quickie because I had to dress for class now. She put her panties on and left after giving me a kiss. Right before she left, she told me it was the most unusual first she had ever had."

"Honey, you have hidden depths of soul that I never guessed! Congratulations!" I said warmly, and meant every word of it.

Laura picked up her books and headed for the door, "I'm really sorry I can't help you out right now, but if you can wait until later... Oh, I know!" Laura suddenly beamed again, Denise said she was going for coffee in the quad when she left, I bet you could go there and pick her up! You're the best seductress in the universe, and I suspect that she may have been a little disappointed at my being in a rush."

I waved and smiled as she shot out the door. I didn't feel like a seductress after my failure with Candice, but then maybe this was just what I needed, not just to make me feel better, but maybe restore a little of my bruised ego. And maybe I needed a first too. I grinned to myself, after all, I had never had sex with a black girl, or whatever Denise was. I found Denise in the coffee shop as Laura had said. She really was a pretty girl, and the thickness of her lips made her look like a really dreamy kisser. I looked into her dark brown eyes that were looking at me questioningly and sat down across from her. "Hi, Denise, Laura told me I might catch you here."

"That's right, you're in my English class, and you're Laura's roommate, Kathy, right?" I nodded and she continued, "So what brings you to catch me, girl? I hope it's not because you are upset about something." She raised a dark eyebrow and looked at me coolly.

I had to giggle, suddenly seeing me charge up from her point of view, "Maybe just a little jealous of Laura, if that's what you mean," I answered, "After all, you are a very attractive woman. And don't worry that Laura told me; we share everything. She isn't a blabbermouth."

She snorted and had to set down her coffee and cough a couple of times. I think something I said made coffee go up her nose. She was grinning when she recovered, "My mama always said that white people were crazy, but entertaining, and I can see it's true. I thought I couldn't be more surprised about anything after what your friend did, but somehow I think you may be goin' to be even crazier. What do you want of me, girl, that you had to catch me?" She asked again.

"I think you know what I want," I said easily, "But tell me first, what did you think of what happened?"

Denise shook her head, grinning, "It's one thing to talk of such things while smokin' a split, but here?" she glanced around the busy coffee shop.

"Then let's head back to my place," I suggested, "We can talk as we walk, or you can wait until we get there, and you can smoke if you like. It can't hurt to talk and it will give you at least one more crazy white girl story!" I gave her my friendliest grin then added with a lifted eyebrow, "And I'm not in a hurry at all; I got all afternoon."

She nodded and we got up. It is hard to tell with most dark skinned people, but maybe it was because she wasn't very dark, but I was pretty sure that she was blushing. We walked a ways in comfortable silence, then when we were about half way back to the room, she casually began to explain, "Back on the islands, the boys are very charming, very nice, but they don't like rubbers much, and most of the girls don't take pills. Aids is a real problem there, so even if sex doesn't kill you, you're sure to be having the babies by the time you are fourteen or fifteen. But my mama wasn't having that for me, and she talked to me about it all the time, and I listened. So I only had sex with a few boys, and only if they was packin' the skin, ya know!" She gave me a sideways glance; "The boys would always say that white men weren't good lovers, so I was curious, see."

I knew I was supposed to ask about Laura again, but instead I just said, "Makes perfect sense to me." And I smiled at her.

She grinned back, knowing that I was being patient, "Honestly? The thought had never entered my mind before. But I try to keep an open mind, and she was very nice to me. She was pretty, too." She gave me another sideways glance as if to say 'your turn.' But we were entering the building and there were people around, so I just suggested that we could talk upstairs.

As we walked in, I locked the door and opened the window to vent smoke, told her to make herself comfortable and fetched a couple of beers out of our mini-fridge. She sat on my bed and I sat across from her on Laura's bed. I took a pad, scribbled some things on it and handed it to her. "That is Martin's phone number. He's kind of a handsome guy, really nice, and he has a nice dick, seven or eight inches. I can set up a meeting for you tonight at a bar if you prefer to be more natural. He has sex manners, that one; makes sure you come first, and even though he doesn't last long the first round, the second and third are worth a poem."

She was rolling a joint and had to stop to giggle, "And what's wrong with him?"

I knew she really meant, 'why didn't I want him' so I answered, "He's fun but looking for a steady, you know? And I want to stay loose for quite a while, maybe permanently, I'm not really sure, yet. But I am sure he could satisfy your curiosity about white boys in a very pleasurable way."

She lit the doobie, took a drag, and then handed it to me. I took my token puff and handed it back. She took another deep drag and offered it back to me. I shook my head, "No thanks, I like a really clear head, and it's not like I need to relax," I said, leaning back, languidly crossing my legs, an operation her eyes followed closely, and I was sure looking at hers. She had nice legs, slim like many black girls but with nice, richly rounded calves with a very gradual taper to her slim ankles. Legs like that were unusual in a black girl, but common enough with Hispanics. With most Afro American girls, even if they have a large upper calf, it usually slimmed too quickly to be the kind of shape mine were, and Denise's legs looked more like mine and Laura's. I was a sucker for big graceful calves in men or women. Although I have rarely seen any woman of any race who I didn't think had lovely legs, unless the legs were just too skinny.

She took another deep drag, "I thank you very much for Martin, Kathy, but I'm not too relaxed yet, because I think you want to fuck me. Is that why you really brought me here Kathy?" Her voice and smile were friendly, and she didn't look nervous. But I knew she had to be.

I blinked and feigned surprise as I leaned forward and whispered, "Of course I'm going try very hard to fuck you, you pretty, sexy girl!" I grinned and added, "I think you like what Laura did very, very much. Isn't that true?"

She grinned back; "It was finer than the finest morning on the most beautiful day that ever dawned over Kingston town!" Then she laughed, took another drag, and let it out. She looked down, maybe being shy, but probably also sneaking a peak at my legs which I was now uncrossing, and added, "It's true, I liked it very much." She laid down the remainder of the joint in the ashtray and took a good swallow of beer. Then she set the beer down as I moved over and sat down beside her, putting an arm around her.

"I also think that you were a little shocked at the whole thing going so fast, and I think you wanted more time to look at a naked girl, and I think you know I'm going to give you everything and anything you want." And I kissed her, softly. She really did have the most soft and luscious lips, and when I opened my mouth, she opened hers, and I found her tongue wonderfully soft as well with a smoky flavor from the joint. I made it a long kiss, and then whispered, "I like kissing you, Denise."

"Me too," she said, "Maybe we could just do this a while?"

I answered her with a kiss, and we kissed quite a while. Sometimes it was teasing little kisses with rare but poignant flicks of tongue, sometimes it was deep french soul kissing, we would take turns letting the other take the lead. During all this, we kept our hands in safe areas, but there was embracing and a very thorough mutual exploring of every thing above the waist other than breasts. Finally, when we were both starting to breathe pretty heavily, I gave her what the Tantric masters call the kiss of love, at least according to a cheesy paperback with illustrations that I bought in a New Age Bookstore.

I bit her upper lip between my upper teeth and my tongue the slid my tongue up as high as it would go above her front teeth, while caressing the tender gums there. I held the kiss for several minutes, moving my hands slowly over her breasts, then her legs, really taking my time. I could tell she was very ready to take it to the next level, so I broke the kiss and asked her how she would like to proceed.

Pelios
Pelios
1,047 Followers