Kathy Likes Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers

She smiled, "I want to see you naked, and I want you to see me naked. Then we can just let it happen."

I turned my back to her so she could unzip me. By coincidence, we were both wearing simple dresses and sandals, although her dress was brightly colored and I was wearing a pastel green. I unzipped her, and we laid out our dresses on a chair, kicked off our shoes and faced each other wearing bras and panties. Her panties had a damp patch, and I knew mine did too. She reached around me and unfastened my bra while I did the same to her. We pulled off our bras and looked at each other's breasts.

Her nipples and areolas were darker than the skin on the globes of her breasts. Her breasts as a whole were smaller than mine and quite perfectly round, and I thought, very lovely. Her nipples were small, about pencil eraser size and rounded on the tips, but the surrounding areolas were closer to the size of a silver dollar. She seemed fascinated by my breasts as well. She used her fingertips to trace over them, lightly brushing my golden brown nipples, which of course made them harder. My nipples were not quite as big as a dime in circumference and flat on top, like a little cylinder, but they grew quite a bit longer and a little bigger around when I am aroused, and they were already jutting out nearly half an inch. Maybe it was because my nipples were so much larger than hers, but she was really staring at them.

"Suck them," I suggested in a whisper. And that appeared to be what she wanted to do. I hugged her and ran my hands over her back as her lips closed over one nipple, and she moaned softly while sucking it. I gasped as she sucked harder on it, then nipped it with her teeth. Then she moved over to give my other nipple the same treatment. My nipples are so sensitive that when a hot wet mouth sucks and nibbles on them, it's like there is a wire that runs down to my clit so that I tingle down there at the same time. And by now, my pussy was clanging like a fire alarm. We pulled down each other's panties.

Her dark triangle was very thick, but like mine had been pressed flat by panties. As we rose I gave her breasts the same attention that she had given mine, and I was please by how much her nipples swelled after being sucked and nibbled. As I straightened, we kissed again, a slow romantic kiss only slightly spoiled by our heavy breathing. Then she whispered in my ear, "Your friend, she did a strange thing to me."

"What?" I whispered back.

"While she was licking me down there, she licked my asshole, too!" she whispered softly. I couldn't tell much tone from a whisper and had no clue from what she said how she had felt about it.

"Yes," I breathed in her ear, and she shivered, "Did you like it?"

She kissed my ear and darted a tongue inside which made me shiver too, then she whispered very softly, "I don't know. It was so strange, but I think so."

I kissed and tongued her ear and whispered, "I would love to do that to you, until you decide what you think," I could feel her hands grasp the cheeks of my bottom tightly, then I whispered, "But didn't you want to look at me first. How do you want me?"

She pulled back from me a bit and smiled, "Just spread your legs and stand there."

I did, and she started at my shoulders, running her hands over me, looking at me intently, then my breasts, and my tummy. Then she knelt on her knees and looked at my feet, stroked them, then my legs, still stroking me, and finally my pussy. She touched it, ran her fingers through my pubic hair, fluffing it, and then she crouched and spread my lips and looked up inside me. Then she crawled through my legs and began examining me from the rear. Hands stroking my calves, then my thighs, she was letting me know where her eyes were with her hands, I guess. She spread my bottom and took a while there, and gave me a soft kiss on each cheek before she stood while rubbing my back gently.

"Thank you, Kathy," she said almost reverently. I turned around and we kissed, standing with our bodies pressed together. It felt really good, holding her against me, and I knew she was aroused as I was.

I whispered in her ear, "Do you want to lick my pussy, Denise?"

"Oh yes! I am most curious," she moaned softly, "But lie down please, and close your eyes." Then she added with a whisper, "I don't want you to watch me."

It didn't surprise me that she felt a little self-conscious about going down on a girl for the first time, so I lied down on my bed, spread my legs and closed my eyes. I felt her lie down between my legs and use her fingers to spread my pussy again, but she didn't look at me too long before she began to kiss me there. First she kissed all over the outside, and then began french-kissing inside my lower lips. I sighed my joy and raised my knees. I felt her explore me slowly using her lips and tongue, and she was very thorough. I moaned a little as she deep-tongued my vagina, and was really surprised to receive several slow delicate, but very deliberate licks at my asshole. I rewarded that with a little shudder of ecstasy, and then she moved up to french and lick at my clit. By now I was so hot that I came quickly and easily, although it lasted quite a long time, and I kept my hands on her head, pressing her down there until I had all that I could stand.

She grinned as she crawled up beside me, "How did I do for a beginner-girl?"

"You did great!" I laughed, "You ready for me to return the favor?"

She answered by kissing me, and believe me, tasting and smelling my pussy on those thick, soft lips was a very great pleasure. I shimmied down to her waist and spread her round, smooth thighs. Her pubic hair was thick, very curly and crinkly. I spread her lips and was surprised to see that the outside edges of her inner lips were black and the inside of the petals and the rest of the insides were a delicate pink. The girl had some smell but very little, and she was obviously very sensitive as my tongue explored all the inner folds of her sweet treasure. Her hood was long and small and no clit was in evidence, so it was hidden in the hood. A little experimentation revealed its location by trial and error.

I moved on then because I knew she was curious about anal sex, and after a few deep thrusts in her vagina, I planned to move down to her bottom, but my tongue was still in her vagina when she exclaimed, "My God, girl! You have huge tongue! I've had smaller dicks in there!" Naturally, I gathered she liked it, so I gave her a dozen more thrusts as deep as I could. She obliged me by raising her knees giving me even better access. I loved the way that her calves flattened against her thighs when she did this; it made her calves look even bigger. Sometimes I wonder which of my fetishes seems the strongest – I have so many: muscular calves, freckled legs, tanned tummies, depressions in hips, playing with girls' asses, having my ass played with, the aroma of pussy, and so many others. But I think muscular or even just large calves are high on my list. Even if a woman is otherwise homely, if she has big calves, I want to have sex with her.

Her asshole was a very dark color, almost grayish black, but was very obviously clean and odorless, although there was still that mysterious, slight hint of a metallic taste. I spent a lot of time lapping around it, and then licking it very lightly. Then I would lap at it, press with the flat of my tongue and break the suction created, and I did this over and over, getting her more and more used to the idea. She began to respond at this point by moaning and hugging her knees to her chest. Only then did I begin giving her light, shallow penetrations with the tip of my tongue. I knew my tongue was unusually long and pretty thick at the base, so I was always careful to proceed by degrees.

I kept this up until she moaned; "More please!" Then I began delving gradually deeper and deeper. I was only able to thrust so deep however, because she hadn't quite gotten the idea of loosening her own sphincter rhythmically. I decided she was hot enough at this point to proceed with an orgasm, so I moved back up to massage her little hood while using my fingers, to penetrate her vagina. I fucked and sucked her until she was whooping with glee and hugging my head to her hips with her sexy calves.

I crawled back up Denise's body and we kissed and chatted awhile. Then we started kissing more seriously and used our fingers on each other while kissing and brought each other to climax. It is one thing to just say that, but it was very poetic in the happening. Our bodies were pressed warmly together, legs cocked, exchanging kisses from languid to passionate while massaging each other's clits with our fingers. We were in no hurry and this took quite a while to complete to orgasm, but it was beautiful, romantic and deeply satisfying. So we took a shower together, and then did it all over again. We were still going at it when Laura came in that evening, and the rest of the night was spent in a loving threesome – which is something of a challenge with two single beds. But we resolved that by pushing the beds together.

As it turned out, Denise and Martin hit it off pretty famously, so I didn't see much of her after that. I always wondered if she kept a girlfriend, or just put that part of her past behind her. I suspect a lot of girls do that after college.

Of course, I still wondered if I was ever going to get where I wanted to go with Candice. I sure still wanted to put my face between those long, powerful Viking legs!

(Author's note: Thanks so much for the encouraging emails and votes. Chronicling Kathy really is a lot of work, though, so if you want more, please encourage me with comments, suggestions, and above all, remember to vote!

Thanks – Pelios.)

Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers