Kathy: My First Striptease Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved the chair several times so all of them got a good look at me spread wide open. I had been dancing for several songs when the guys lifted the bachelor up on the stage and put him in the chair. They put money that was rolled up into a little tube in his mouth. I had absolutely no idea what I was supposed to do, so I moved over by the three brothers.

"Just squeeze you're boobs together. Pull the money out with your tits."

"Ah! Okay!" I said. It making perfect sense once he told me.

I moved right in front of him and leaned over, while putting my hands on the outsides of my breasts. I squeezed the inside of my breasts on his face, captured the roll of money from his mouth, and slowly stood up. As I moved away he reached out with his tongue, giving my right nipple a quick lick. Instantly his friends put another roll of money in his mouth. Again I grasped my breasts, leaned over and squeezed my breasts on his face. As I backed away, the bachelor again tried to lick my nipple. I stopped still holding my breasts together, making my nipples protrude way out.

He seemed reluctant at first but then stretched out and licked my right nipple. I just stayed there and the lick quickly turned into sucking my nipple. All the other guys were going ballistic cheering and giving each other high fives. After a few seconds I turned my body so he could suck my other nipple. A young man with 'best man' written on his shirt knelt down on the stage. He put rolled up money in his mouth and he sucked my nipples. Well, after that there was at least five or six guys kneeling on the stage, me taking the rolled up money and them sucking my nipples. This went on for a very long time.

Eventually the best man and a couple others laid the bachelor on his back on the stage floor and again put rolled up money in his mouth. Again I strayed over to Robert to find out what to do. Because I absolutely did not have the first clue what to do with this.

"Straddle his head with you're feet, squat way down, grab the money," Robert quickly instructed.

I nodded my head okay and went to the bachelor. His lower legs were hanging off the edge of stage, his head towards the middle. I walked up and put one foot on either side of his head, straddling it. I was facing right out at the group of men my toes touching his shoulders. I spread my feet apart and squatted way down, my big cunt lips touching the roll of money. I reached down with my hand taking the money out of his mouth. Before I could even begin to stand back up, he started licking my pussy.

Oh my God how great that felt, him licking my cunt! I don't know if I should have stood up right away or not, but I just couldn't and let him lick. All the other guys went way past ballistic. They were all screaming, yelling and whistling so much I could barely hear the loud music. I stood up and the guys quickly stuffed several rolls of money in the bachelor's mouth. It was a lot more money then the first time so I only thought it right to let him lick my pussy longer.

"Oh! Ohh! Ohhhh!' repeatedly came from my mouth. I couldn't begin to tell you how fantastic that pussy licking felt.

While squatting down my legs were spread wide, so they all had a good view of my pussy, and the bachelor licking it. I was so turned on that before I knew it my cunt popped an orgasm. Juice poured out of my cunt hole and I couldn't help looking down as I moaned. My juice was running down the sides of his face but he just kept licking. All the other guys were going absolutely berserk saying all kind of things.

"Holy shit she's cumming!" the best man yelled out.

"She's cumming! Un-fucking-believable! She busted her pussy! Lick that pussy!" was said along with many other things by several different guys.

I kept moaning, "Ohh. Oh my God ... Oh my God ..." as I continued to spew juice out of my cunt.

As I stood up juice was steadily dripping out of my cunt hole down to the stage floor and trickling down my inner thighs. The best man and three others laid on the stage with rolled up money in their mouths. As I straddled the best man's head my cunt juice dripped on his face. All the guys were cheering and laughing almost out of control as the best man opened his mouth trying to catch my cunt juice. I saw what he was doing and wasn't quite sure what to do at first.

Then I thought, I'm supposed to be putting on a show. So put on a show! I squatted down about half way and moved so my juice was dripping in his mouth. The whole scene, the whole situation suddenly grabbed me, for no better words. My whole body shuttered and my pussy seemed to tingle like little jolts of electricity were sparking into it. Before I knew it, I orgasmed! Juice flowed out of my pussy going all over the best man's face, and yes, into his mouth!

I moaned, "Ohh ... God," as the juice flowed out of my cunt hole.

The other guys went ultra berserk at the orgasmic spectacle. I lowered myself down and grabbed the money he had put on his forehead. The best man sucked my entire pussy into his mouth, actually pulling me down. I was so hot and so turned on I wasn't even thinking. All I wanted was to orgasm again, and orgasm I did. My cunt exploded with a huge orgasm, pumping my juice into the best man's mouth.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" came out of my mouth repeatedly. "Oh ... My ... God!" came out of my mouth very loud, as I continued to pump out the juice. It was totally awesome.

He gagged, coughed, and gagged again while swallowing my cum. That's when I suddenly noticed that it was very quiet in the party room. All the guys were quiet and the music had stopped. The only thing you could hear were girls moaning on the porno movies at a distance. Everyone was locked in watching my pussy cum in the best man's mouth. It was very strange and just seemed to turn me on even more. My pussy exploded again with an even larger much larger orgasm.

"Oh ... My ... God!" slowly came out of my mouth one word at a time, the orgasm being so big and intense.

My orgasm was so big the globs of cunt juice were more then the best man could handle. He slightly pushed up on my little butt cheeks, pulling my pussy out of his mouth. My juice flooded out all over the best man's face. I wanted to stand up but my orgasm was so intense I couldn't get my legs to move so I could straighten up. The best man turned his head out from under my erupting pussy and just watched me cum.

"Ahh! Ohh! Ahhhh!" kept coming from my lips.

I stayed in that squatted position for a long time before I could get my legs to move, leaving a big puddle of cum juice on the floor. As I stood up everyone broke out into applause, cheering, whistling, giving each other high fives and going 'ballistic berserk' if there is such a thing. I was actually a little embarrassed but quickly thought "They wanted a show ... and they got a show."

Other guys started laying on the stage floor with rolled up money in their mouths. The monster orgasm had subsided and I got a little control of my pussy. I started moving from man to man, straddling their heads and dropping my pussy on their mouths. I have no idea why, but I started slowly counting to ten in my head - that being the amount of time for each guy to lick my cunt. That is unless they had bigger bills ... then I stayed down longer.

Well, this squatting down, grabbing the money and getting my pussy licked went on for more than three hours. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many guys I squatted down on, but it had to be most of them ... some two or three times. I also couldn't tell you how many times I orgasmed. I only know I orgasmed on just about everyone of them. I glanced at the clock and it was a little after three in the morning. It had been almost seven hours since I stepped out on the stage!

I couldn't believe it. It only seemed like I had been out there for a couple of hours. They got the bachelor back on the stage and I did a half a dozen final face squats on him soaking his face pretty good with my cunt juice. Since it was the final squats, I let the bachelor lick a lot longer each time. The bachelor sat up and I leaned over, giving him a long kiss.

"Fantastic! Fantastic. Fantastic." is all the bachelor could say.

"Thank you. Good luck." I replied. I looked over at Robert and he did one of those crossed hand signs meaning 'It's over'.

I gave all the guys one of those little finger waves 'goodbye' and went back in the dressing room.

I got freshened up and put on the same outfit I stripped out of, only without the bra and panties. When I came out of the dressing room carrying my little bag there was only a half dozen of the party guys left. The best man and the other's handed me folded up money and thanked me for a great show. The bachelor jokingly lied down on the floor and put his tip in his mouth.

I think to everyone's surprise I stepped over, straddled his head, hiked up my skirt to my hips and squatted down on his mouth. They also seemed quite surprised that I was not wearing panties. I grabbed the money and yes, he licked my pussy for a good minute or so. The best man lied down next to him along with a couple others. Yep! I squatted down on all of their faces, and they all licked my cunt. They finally stopped, I'm thinking they ran out of money. We walked back out through the big dark empty building to Robert's car.

"You hungry Kat?" Robert asked.

"Oh God. I'm starved." I replied.

"How's does Denny's sound?" he asked me.

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

In the car Robert said, "That was un-fucking-believable Kat! Un-fucking-believable."

"Thanks." I said with a little laugh then said, "Being I didn't have a clue what I was doing." folllowed by another little laugh.

On the drive to Denny's, the three brothers let me in on a couple things. First, very few of the strippers around there strip completely nude; most leave their panties on. Second, pretty much all the strippers have a no touch rule.

"No touch! You mean they don't allow any touching at all?" I asked in a rather astonished voice.

"Nope! Sorry. We didn't think to tell you," Robert said with a chuckle.

Mike spoke up, "But you didn't seem to mind the touching?"

"Nooo," I said with a cheesy smile. "No I didn't. The touching seemed right to me." I replied while shrugging my shoulders.

"How about the pussy eating?" the little spoken William asked.

I said, pausing between each line, "Yeah! Why not. It seemed cool to me." After a little pause, I said, "Hell, I liked it." giggling at the end.

"You put on one hell of a show," Mike said almost like a proud father.

"Would you like to do more?" Robert asked.

"Sure. I had a blast!" popped right out of my mouth.

"Alright, I'll call a few people. Okay?" Robert replied.

"Sure. Just let me know," I said excitedly.

He said, "Give me you're trade show schedule. I'll see what I can set up." He paused a second and continued, "There's a whole lot of bachelor parties this time of year."

"COOL. Sounds good to me," I answered with excitement.

Well, Robert obviously called ahead to people he knew. Because, for the next four weeks in four different cities I not only did the trade show but stripped at a bachelor party on Saturday night. The fifth week and fifth city I stripped on Friday and Saturday night. Yes, I stripped totally naked for all of them. Yes, I got my nipples sucked and my cunt licked doing the rolled up money thing at all of them.

It was now six weeks after I did my first strip show and I was back in Atlantic City. I was again hostessing for the three brothers. As it turns out they have more then one business. On Friday night of that week they had me strip for a stag party. After the stag party the three brothers said they wanted to talk to me about another show. Again we went to Denny's restaurant for a late night breakfast.

After ordering Robert spoke up, "We got a special show for you Kat." He paused a second, and seemed to be cautiously picking his words. "Ah, it's more like an unusual show." he paused again and said while not looking at me, "Actually. It's quite a bit unusual."

"Wow. That sounds Ominous." I replied with a joking smile, then said, "But I'll do it."

Robert very quickly said, "No. No. No. Don't say yes yet." He paused like he was seriously trying to think of what to say next. "You need to hear everything first, before even thinking about saying yes. Okay?"

Well, needless to say they had my 'excitement needle' going up to ten rather quickly. They really had my full attention, that's for sure. Not to mention me thinking, what the hell did they want me to do that was so 'unusual'. The conversation went on for a while. But if you want to know what it was about, and how unusual this show was, you'll have to read my next story. I hope you liked reading this one as much as I loved living (and re-living) it! Bye for now, Kathy.

12